• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Power of Higher Learning Ch. 02

The Power of Higher Learning Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2 - My Subjugation on Day 1

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy Chapter 2. It still isn't very violent but I think you'll agree, Jessica's potential to destroy her little slave boy is huge. Let me know what you think. I value the feedback.

*****

10 minutes with Jessica and I had been driven to spontaneously ejaculate. I was enamoured with her. There was no way I'd ever have a chance with her but I could watch her from down the hall and imagine. I could dream.

After cleaning myself and changing clothes, I went back to getting myself settled. I figured that if I kept myself busy, Jessica would leave my mind. I was wrong. In no time at all, I was hard again and my mind was focussed exclusively on her. She consumed my thoughts. All six foot eight of her. I started fantasizing about what it would feel like to kneel at her feet as I buried my face between her legs as her hand held the back of my head. I wondered what life would feel like to be completely at her mercy.

An hour later I couldn't stand it, I wanted to see her again so I opened the door to my room hoping she'd come down the hall to see me but she was gone. Everyone had disappeared. I rushed down the hall and found her door was shut. After moping back to my room I continued trying to get myself organized as dirty thoughts flew through my mind.

It was just before five when I finally decided that I was settled. My room was exactly as I wanted it. My posters were up, my books on the shelves and my clothes were put away. I was ready school.

I had just laid down on my bed to admire my handy work and possibly stroke myself as I continued thinking about her when I heard the door to the floor opened. I sat up again, hoping to get a glimpse of her as she walked by.

Before I knew it though, there she was walking into my room. She was covered in sweat and still a little out of breath as she stopped in front of me. I hadn't noticed it before but her body was rock hard and built. She was wearing a purple spandex Victoria Secret sports bra with matching shorts. My eyes scanned her body and I could see every muscle in her body ripple as she walked. When I noticed the space between her legs, I quietly whispered, "Mind the gap," but cut myself off when I realized she was already too close. Her abs were rock hard while her shoulders looked like each one concealed an orb of iron beneath the skin. Of course, her breasts, the absolute best part of her body looked spectacular inside the bra. Jessica wasn't just larger than life, she was stronger too. Very strong.

"Hey," I said, "Did you go for a run?"

"I did," she panted still trying to catch her breath, "I always run after going to the gym. It keeps my body strong without building up too much bulk."

"How far did you go?"

"About 10k," she answered, "took about 45 minutes. Before that though, it was a back and shoulder day. Come with me."

I jumped up and followed her out the door watching her hips slide side to side with every step she took. Her walk was almost a strut and her very being exuded confidence. I was eye level with the middle of her V shaped back. I had felt small in front of her earlier, but now, I just felt scrawny, helpless, and insignificant as obediently followed her.

Jessica led me into her room. The boxes were gone, her computer was set up, and her clothes were all laid out on the bed opposite hers.

"Oh, I'm so excited. We're here. We made it." Jessica took her shoes off and sat down at her desk as she invited me to sit on the bed just adjacent to her. "So you're a science guy eh?"

I felt so small as I sat beside her. She kicked her feet up on her desk and I couldn't believe how big they were. Not freakishly big, well actually yes, freakishly big but proportionate. "Ya, science. What about you?"

"Business for me. Could you grab a bottle of water out of my fridge for me please sweetie?" she asked as she dried her face with a towel.

"Oh sure," I replied as I jumped a little too enthusiastically to get it for her.

I cracked it and handed it over to her, "You're a doll," she announced as she took a drink.

"Listen, the cafeteria here is still closed for another couple of days. Why don't we go out for dinner? Start the year out right."

I suddenly felt my heart race. I paused for a second and actually thought about saying no. I was at the brink of panicking. Never in my life had I gone out on a date, let alone a date with a blonde Goddess like Jessica. She just stared down at me as she took a sip of her water and waited patiently for me to make up my mind about dinner. Finally, I found my good sense and said yes.

Jessica grabbed her towel, "Ok then. Why don't I go for a shower and get ready." As she took a hold of her cosmetic bag she suddenly looked at the pile of clothes. "You know what though, I need to put all that stuff away. Maybe I shouldn't go out tonight. This stuff all needs to be put away."

I actually felt my heart sink in disappointment. This was nothing new for me but still, the excitement of going out alone with a girl, let alone a woman this hot was a once in a lifetime opportunity for a guy like me. Still, what could I say? Beggars can't be choosers and I knew, if I ticked her off, she'd just leave me on the sidelines. So I said the only thing I could say, "Sure, I understand," while sounding as aloof as I possibly could under the circumstances. "Do you want to order a pizza?" I asked, hoping to at least hang with her for the night.

She stood silently staring at the pile of clothes on the bed. "I should have made dad put everything away," she muttered just loud enough for me to hear. "Oh well, I guess it could wait until tomorrow," she announced as she looked down at me, "but right now, I have got to take a shower, no it needs to be done tonight."

It was at that moment that I got an idea. An idea that might just change the direction of my life for years to come. I don't know how I even got the nerve up to say it because it was risky and she could just think I was the smallest pervert alive but somehow, I just managed to blurt it out, "Well I could help, you."

Jessica gazed down at me with a smile on her face from ear to ear and she cupped my chin with her hand. "If you did that, then we could go out." She stared at me for another few seconds then walked over to her desk, "Ok take these," she told me and handed me a pack of post its and a pen, "now come with me." I followed dutifully to her dresser where the pointed to different drawers as she told me where she expected everything to go. She then told me how she wanted her shoes arranged in the closet and in what needed to be hung and how. As she laid out her instructions to me, I wrote everything down on the post its and stuck them all over the place to remember all of the details she wanted me to remember. She told me how her underwear should be laid out in the drawers, how her jeans were to be hung and how her shoes should be arranged. "I'm very particular about how everything gets arranged so make sure you do it exactly as I just told you, alright?

"Sure thing," I answered feeling a little overwhelmed by everything I had just been told.

"Good, I'll let you get started with that while I take care of some things at my desk and go for a shower. Don't waste too much time, little one. If this takes us too long, we won't make it out tonight."

Little one? Had I just heard her correctly? I was taken back by everything she just said but the phrase little one stuck in my head. Quietly I answered her with a meek little, "Ok," but that was mostly because I didn't know how to answer her. Was she mocking me or using the phrase affectionately? I had no idea. What I did know though was how I felt at that particular moment. I had never really felt it before but I liked it. I felt submissive, subservient, and completely dominated. My cock turned hard almost immediately and regardless of what her intentions were, my mind was taking me into a place I had never really been in real life.

Jessica unhooked her cell phone from her outfit as she sat down and started texting while I got to work. It actually looked kind of funny as she sat there because she reminded me of how most adults look when they sit in primary school chairs. She was really too big for it. She never looked up at me or even spoke and eventually kicked her feet up on the desk while I worked away on her wardrobe. She did turn some music on that nicely broke the silence.

In all fairness though, it was an adventure in sexy, sensual fashion. Virtually all of her lingerie was matching and it was all from Victoria's Secret. I had no idea women could own so many different types of thong underwear. She must have had over 25 dresses and I could tell that every one of them would have shown off her rock hard figure. In fact, all of her clothes had a sexiness to them that just made my cock rage. But it was her shoes that got me more than anything else. She wore a size 13 shoe and she must have brought 50 pair with her. Most were the most elegant high heeled footwear you could imagine. Leather knee high boots, mules, strap one sandals, sling backs, wedges, platforms, she had every imaginable kind of heeled footwear you could imagine. As carefully as I could, I placed all of the shoes in this shelving unit she had brought from home.

"Can I ask you a question?"

She looked up from her phone, "Sure sweetie, what?"

"How, how tall are you?"

Jessica stood up as she smiled and walked towards me until her breasts were right in my face. She put her hand on my cheek and patted it firmly, "Taller than you."

I blinked as she tapped me a couple of times then chuckled, "Well I know that but aren't most people?" I asked rhetorically.

Jessica laughed as she let her nipple tickle my nose. "Well you first, how tall are you AND what do you weigh?"

I gazed up at her and paused for a moment because I hadn't noticed just how supple her skin was. Her face was perfect. Plump lips, gorgeous long lashes, flawless skins, and the biggest most sparkling blue eyes. As I was about to answer, I looked away from her out of embarrassment. "I'm just five feet tall," I said with a tone of humiliation, "and I'm 90 pounds."

She obviously caught the tone of defeat in my voice, "Hey that's alright. You know there are girls out there who love short guys."

Ya, whatever I thought to myself. What woman would want me when she could have some big athletic guy? Still I kept my thoughts to myself. "So I've heard," I retorted with a bit of a mumble. "So what about you?"

Jessica stroked her thumb nail gently across my cheek, "I'm six foot five and I weigh 190 pounds," as she pitifully smiled at me, "sorry, that's really big compared to you but as I said, there are women out there who love short guys. Did you see my Mom and dad?"

"I did," I remarked and decided to explore that a little more, "I've never seen two more different people."

Jessica turned around and sat back down at her desk, "Well yes, they are different, yet they complement one another nicely. I could tell you were intrigued by them. By us really."

I could feel my face start to flush, and I swear I shrunk even shorter as she said that, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. Is your Mom always in charge of your dad?"

"Always!" she exclaimed as she laughed out loud, "Mom completely dominates his very existence. She snaps her fingers and Walter jumps. Well actually, he kneels," she laughed again. "Mom believes in the supremacy of women and in female led relationships. She's the boss in their marriage 24/7 and Walter obeys her without condition."

I had stopped putting things away in order to listen to every word she said. I was intrigued by their marriage. I had seen some porn on the internet like that but never believed anyone would actually live like that. The idea of living with a woman who controlled every aspect of my life actually appealed to me. I didn't know why, but it was a complete turn on for me and I was sure Jessica had seen the tent in my pants.

"Well, that's enough for now. Why don't you keep working and I'll go for a shower. That will get us out earlier. I texted my friend and have reservations for dinner tonight. Besides, I think you're enjoying yourself right now," she declared as she grabbed her shower bag and towel. "Am I right?" and stood over me as her breasts pushed me back a step.

I had no idea what to say. I just stood looking up at her like an idiot again. I had no idea what to say. I couldn't say yes, although I wanted to. Saying no, however, had other consequences.

Jessica took another step into me, shoving me back wards yet again, "Am I right Matthew?" she asked with a more directive tone.

I couldn't resist, "Yes, you're right."

She laughed as she stepped away from me and headed for the door. "Then get back to work and fix those pants, the hems need to line up."

I said nothing but did as I was told, with a rock hard cock in my pants as she headed for the shower. Her wardrobe really was an exhibition of sexual enticement. Her lingerie was almost unlimited and I couldn't help but notice that her bust size was a 44 DDD. As for her clothing, Jessica had samples of everything from skinny jeans to riding pants, business suits to tiny black dresses, and a tonne of athletic wear.

Her closet was just about full when I finally put the last article of clothing away as Jessica walked back into her room wearing just a towel around her chest and another around her hair. "Wow! You got just about all of it done. Good for you!"

I smiled up at her, "It barely fit your closet."

"Well you made it all fit," patting my face gently, "Now go get my stuff from the bathroom."

I could feel my cock shiver as she gave me another order, "Sure," I replied as I walked out the door.

Her workout clothes were still soaked in sweat and her shower bag had been emptied across the counter. After collecting everything, I tried to readjust my raging cock but to no avail and headed back to her room. As I walked through the door, Jessica was standing naked in the middle of the room holding up two different dresses.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I turned around to look away from her.

Jessica laughed out loud, "Wow! Aren't you just the sweetest little thing. Turn back around and put my stuff away. I'm quite comfortable. Besides, you're not exactly threatening to me," she haughtily joked while she compared the two dresses. "Which one do you like, red or black?"

I turned back around. Jessica was an incredible woman. I swear at that moment, I decided that a God did exist and her name was Jessica. Her full sized breasts stood straight out from her chest while her swollen nipples protruded out even further in front of her. The muscles in her body rippled gently as she moved and the curves of her figure absolutely astounded me. Jessica had the tightest body I had ever seen in real life and I couldn't believe how relaxed she was despite my presence. "I like the red one."

"Do you? Alright then, I'll wear the red one," as she handed me the black dress, "put that one away and get me a couple pairs of shoes that would go with this."

I did as I was told and selected two pairs of red heels that I thought she would like. I could tell she was playing with me and I liked it. Jessica was in charge and I was discovering how hard it was to control my own cock with her in the room.

"Uhm, nope, not those ones. Try again," she ordered as she put a bra on, "There's one pair that match this red in my outfit perfectly."

I retreated again in silence to the closet and found a pair of red sling backs with a 5" heel that I hoped fit the bill along with a platformed stiletto that must have been 6" high. "How about these?"

Jessica was sitting at her desk again and smiled, "Those ones, the platforms," she told me as she signalled with her finger, "Come."

I did as I was told and stood in front of her with both pairs of shoes in each hand.

"You like this don't you?" she smiled at me. "You enjoy feeling like my little servant."

My face flushed immediately. Of course she could tell I did but I never expected her to say it. Yet, as I was discovering, she enjoyed making me feel uncomfortable. "Uhm, I don't know. Maybe."

She laughed out loud, "Really? Maybe?" she mocked before snapping her fingers and pointing to the floor, "Get on your knees now and put my shoes on!" she commanded.

The power in her voice was obvious and I dropped almost automatically. My hands shook uncontrollably, as I fought with myself to slip each shoe onto her foot. Once it was done I just stayed on my knees not knowing what she might expect me to do. I don't know why I said maybe. My cock didn't lie. I was complete enamoured by the feeling of being completely helpless under the control of this woman.

Jessica laughed haughtily as she stared down at me, "Now, do you enjoy feeling like my little servant boy?"

Sheepishly I bowed my head, "Yes."

Instantly, Jessica stood up as she grabbed my hair and picked me up to my feet. I could feel the muscles in my neck pull as she ripped my head back to face her. "That," she told me her lips barely moving, "will be the last time you ever, ever lie to me. Am I clear?"

"Perfectly," I whispered. That was the first moment that I realized, Jessica could terrorize me and I was powerless to do anything to stop her.

Jessica released my hair and stood upright again. She was massively taller than me as my eyes rested well below her breasts. She placed her hands on her hips and stared down at me as I gazed in awe of the most powerful woman I had ever seen.

"Now get back on your knees boy and put your mouth where it belongs between my legs," she demanded.

I lowered myself to my knees and shimmied between her spread legs where I pulled her dress up and put my mouth on her slit.

"That tongue better make me a very happy woman," she told me as her hand cupped the back of my head to shove me in tighter to her vagina. "Make me cum boy."

I nodded my head as my tongue started to lick her lips but the truth was, I had never performed cunnilingus on a woman before in my life and I had no idea what to do. Within minutes I could tell she was getting annoyed with me as I wasn't doing what she expected. Jessica ordered me to dig deeper with my tongue and hit her clit with it but I had no idea how to really do it and with each additional order I could hear the anger in her voice as I failed miserably to please her.

I was shaking again by the time she grabbed my hair again and pulled me away from her. "You're a virgin aren't you?"

I was too afraid at that moment to even speak. I could tell she was pissed so I just nodded to her.

"On the bed. This is your first lesson little man. Your first of many," she declared then shoved me onto her bed. A second later, she pulled her dress back off and mounted my face with her slit hovering just over my face. "You are going to learn how to service a woman properly tonight and I don't care how long it takes." With that she dropped her cunt on my face and ground her slit into me, using my nose to against her clit. "Now slide your tongue inside me and make it flutter and every once in a while pressed it against me."

As she said that I suddenly realized, I couldn't breathe. Within seconds, I started panicking as I realized how helpless I was. Before I could do anything to help my situation. Her knees had pinned my arms and the rest of her was crushing my face.

"I'll let you breath, just focus on that tongue of yours," and rolled her hips back to give my nose a chance to breath. My eyes gazed up the length of her body as she looked past her red lace bra and smiled. After taking a few deep breaths she rolled forward again and told me to concentrate on pleasing her.

It didn't take long for me to realize how she wanted my tongue to flutter inside her before shifting forward to attend to her clit, then back inside. I could tell I was making progress as she started to get very wet inside and that's when I realized that the better I serviced her vagina, the harder I found it to breath.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Power of Higher Learning Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds