• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bathroom Remodel Project Pt. 03

Bathroom Remodel Project Pt. 03

12

After my retirement I decided to start a one-man remodeling company so that I could stay busy and earn a few extra bucks to enhance my retirement income. My first customer was Dan. He hired me to help him with remodeling his bathroom.

In part 2 of this story I told of my encounter with Dan's wife, Maggie. The next day I met Dan for drinks at a local bar. I was concerned that I might be headed for a confrontation if Maggie had told him what had gone on between us. Fortunately, that didn't happen. But I could tell that Dan had his suspicions because he told me that Maggie called out my name a couple of times while they were fucking the night before.

In part 3, I continue my saga by telling the rest of the story, which includes an experience I'll never forget (or likely repeat) with Maggie and Helen. Maggie, as I mentioned, is Dan's wife. Helen is Dan's stepsister. If you would like to know more about Helen, my relationship with her is detailed in part 1.

And so, I pick up where I left off in Part 2 at the local bar...

After a few double martinis, Dan was in no shape to drive. After leaving the bartender a generous tip, I helped him out of the tavern and guided him to my truck. Dan protested that he was able to drive, but I knew better. This was confirmed when he promptly passed out as soon as his head hit the headrest.

It was a short drive to Dan's house. I helped him stagger from my truck to the front door. Helen answered the doorbell on the first ring. She wore a low-cut tight top and tiny white shorts that accented her tight, firm butt. For a woman over 60, she was in really good shape.

Helen took one look at Dan and immediately sized up the situation. "Oh boy, looks like Dan has tied on another one." Then she looked at me, "Thanks so much for bringing him home, Bill. Otherwise, Maggie or I would have had to go over there and get him."

Helen helped me get Dan into the foyer. She turned and shouted up the stairway. "Maggie, your husband's home." Maggie came out of the bedroom, walked down the stairs and joined us in the foyer. She was wearing a towel wrapped around her head and a bathrobe.

"Sorry, I just stepped out of the shower," she said apologetically. "Thanks for bringing him home, Bill," she said as she guided Dan toward the stairs. "He doesn't do this very often, but when he does there's nothing to do, but let him sleep it off. I'll just take him upstairs," she said as she helped Dan up the staircase. "Why don't you fix Bill something, while I get Dan into bed and finish getting dressed," Maggie suggested to Helen.

Dan and Maggie had a very nice home in an affluent suburb. Helen lead me from the foyer into the Rec room. It was nicely furnished with a pool table, dart board and big screen TV. Along one wall was a long bar with 6 comfortable stools. Helen walked behind the bar and mixed up a pitcher of Margaritas as I gazed around the room looking at the softball trophies and other memorabilia on the bookshelf.

"Do you want one?" Helen asked. Without waiting for an answer she poured the liquor into two salted glasses. I was already feeling pretty "loose" after my time with Dan at the bar, but accepted the drink with a thank you.

After a couple of sips I looked at Helen. "You and me have a problem," I started. Helen looked a little surprised as I continued. "I can't believe you told Maggie about our little encounter."

"Oh that," Helen replied casually. "That was nothing. I tell Maggie every thing. We're like sisters."

"Nothing? You think that was nothing? I'm working for Dan. He's my first customer. If he finds out, I'm finished!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know why you're so upset," Helen countered. "I did you a favor."

"A favor? How is that exactly?"

Helen looked at me over the rim of her glass. "Well, I hear that you did your pervy thing with Maggie, too. She had to satisfy her curiosity after I told her what a nice cock you've got. She got you off, didn't she?"

"What?" I said incredulously. "She told you about that? What if she lets it slip to Dan that we were messin' around while he's at work? Then I'm really toast."

Helen looked at me for a moment. "Sit down," she ordered as she pushed me onto the sofa. "Let me tell you some things about Maggie."

Helen took a seat next to me and looked me in the eye. I tried to maintain eye contact, which was difficult considering that her tits were spilling out of her skimpy low-cut top. "Listen to me. You've got the wrong idea about Maggie. You think she's this prim and proper business woman with her expensive clothes, conservative hair style and reading glasses." Helen waved her finger at me. "No, no, no. Wipe that image out of your mind because that's not the real Maggie."

"Oh really?" I replied. "Who is the real Maggie?"

"Let me tell you," Helen said as she refilled our glasses. "The real Maggie is a cock teaser. You know those painter guys that she talks about? Well, last summer she'd lay around the pool in her skimpy bikini and let her big tits hang out. Those painters would look at her and get a real hard-on. Then she'd offer them lemonade and cookies while giving them a good look at her tits. She'd purposely let them sway back and forth right in front of their noses until the guys were drooling. Sound familiar?"

Well, she didn't tell me those details," I responded.

"No? Well, that's why I'm telling you this. So you'll know the real Maggie. Anyway, after the guy made a nice tent in his pants she'd make some little comment about how big and strong he is or something like that. Then she'd ask him to take it out so that she could see it. And she'd tell him to stroke it. Make it hard for her."

"Yeah, OK," I replied. "So you're telling me she likes to fuck around on Dan."

"Oh no!! I'm not saying that at all. She never lets them fuck her. In Maggie's world that would be cheating on Dan. No, they never get to fuck her. She may rub her pussy while the guy is stroking his dick. And she may wrap her hand around it and stroke it. But she won't let anybody but Dan fuck her."

"I see. So, that's why she told me that I couldn't fuck her."

"Exactly. She uses sexy guys to get her panties nice and wet. Then she waits for Dan to come home and jumps his bones and fucks the living s**t out of him. And while she's doin' Dan, she fantasizes about fucking the painter, handyman or whoever she's been playing with."

Helen settled back in the sofa, satisfied that she had told the whole story about what made Maggie tick. "I thought she was a cock teaser," I said after a moment.

Helen smiled. "You make that sound like a bad thing. Actually, everyone is a winner. She gets the guy off, Dan has amazing sex with his wife, and she has multiple orgasms. See? Everyone wins."

"Well, not exactly," I countered. "She whispered my name in Dan's ear while she was fucking him that night. Now Dan has suspicions about me."

Helen put a reassuring hand on my thigh. "Don't worry about Dan. He's harmless. They've been married a long time. Personally, I think he's on to her little games. And I think he likes it. Dan's no dummy."

"I hope you're right. I've had enough trouble with women in my life. I just want to get my retirement business started and have some fun before I die," I confessed.

I could tell that the Margaritas were having an affect on Helen as she seemed very mellow and relaxed. And I was feeling no pain myself. Helen let her hand roam up and down my thigh before her red finger nails brushed lightly across my crotch.

"Do you think I'm a cock teaser, Bill?" Helen said softly as she smoothed back her red hair, which made her tits jut out even more.

"Sometimes I think you're crazy," I replied. "You're a teaser. And you blab to Maggie too much."

"I'm not like Maggie. I'm not married. And just because I'm over 60 doesn't mean I don't like to get fucked and fucked hard," Helen said assertively as her hand continued to play with the bulge in my pants.

Helen stood up and slapped her ass. "Can you believe how tight this ass is? Do you want to see my pussy?" Helen asked as she unbuttoned her tight short shorts and let them drop to the floor. She wasn't wearing any panties, which gave me a full view of her nicely trimmed pussy. "Such a tiny little pussy," Helen said as she rubbed her pussy with her fingertips. "And my pussy still likes to get fucked and fucked hard. But I don't have anyone to fuck me like Maggie does," she said with a fake frown. Helen removed her top and tossed it on top of her shorts, which she had kicked over into the corner.

"You've got a nice body, baby," I assured her as my cock continued to stir in my jeans.

Helen leaned toward me and said in a sultry voice, "I like playing with you. You're as pervy and nasty as I am, aren't you? Would you like to fuck my pussy? Come on. Come and fuck this hot pussy. I need a hard cock in my pussy. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. Oh god, my pussy is so hot. I just want to get fucked."

I couldn't resist Helen's hot body and dirty talk. I instinctively sucked on the nipple she offered and massaged her titties with my hands. "You're so horny, baby. You like dirty old men, don't you? Is your pussy wet?" I asked as my fingertips brushed lightly up and down her slit.

"Oh yeah, it doesn't get fucked often enough. Suck my tits. Make my nipples hard please." Helen urged.

From my position on the sofa I could see the entry door over Helen's shoulder. Maggie walked into the room dressed in thigh-high boots with a matching leather thong and bra. "Well, what do we have going on in here? A party?" Maggie said slowly.

Helen turned around to look at Maggie. "Come on and join us, baby," Helen said without surprise or hesitation as if this wasn't the first time Maggie had walked in on her.

Maggie held a large dildo in her right hand. "I need new batteries in my trusty little buddy," she announced as she held it up for us to see. She walked over to the desk drawer and reloaded her vibrator with a new set of AAs before taking a seat in a recliner chair in the corner of the room.

Helen leaned toward me and whispered in my ear, "I told you she was a pervert just like me and you. She wants to watch you fuck me."

Maggie rubbed the dildo up and down the small leather patch covering her pussy. She looked at me. "Your balls are twitching aren't they? Your balls are loaded, aren't they? I still can't believe you didn't shoot it on my face when you rubbed one out for me."

Maggie stood up and removed her thong and bra, but left her high heeled leather boots on. Then she sat down again, leaned back in the chair and spread her legs wide. "My pussy is so wet. It's been a while since I fucked myself. You want to watch me fuck myself?" she said to the bookcase.

Helen turned her attention toward me. "I need a dick in my mouth. A big hunk of man meat." She pulled at my belt, which was all the urging I needed to shed my pants and shirt. "Do you think I can cum with your cock in my mouth?" Helen said in a nasty, slutty voice.

Maggie continued to watch us as she worked the big dildo in and out of her pussy. "Do you want to watch me fuck myself? Huh? Do you want to watch me slide up and down on this big dildo while Helen sucks your dick? It feels so good filling up my cunt hole. I'm rubbing my clitty now. Oh yeah, I need a dick in my mouth, too. A big hard fucking dick in my mouth. I need two cocks. One in my cunt. One in my mouth."

Helen stopped sucking and grabbed my rock hard cock with both hands. She stroked it fast before she pulled me toward her and rubbed the tip up and down her slit. "Do you want to slide your cock into a wet pussy? My pussy is so fucking wet. I want to feel that big dick of yours sliding in and out of my wet cunt."

"You're a cock teaser, baby," I gasped. "I'll give it to you any way you want."

Helen looked me in the eyes. "I need a cock bad. But I want you to do Maggie first. Go ahead and fuck her. Feel her wet cunt grabbing your dick." Helen glanced over at Maggie. "Bill's gonna fuck you, baby."

"Let me see his hard cock," Maggie responded. "Send him over here so I can see it."

Helen gently pushed me in Maggie's direction. "Put your hard cock in her mouth. Let her taste it. Like you were eating my pussy and then kissing me."

I couldn't believe what was happening to me in Dan's house. I could only hope that he was still passed out in the bedroom upstairs and couldn't hear our voices and his wife's loud moans and gasps as she worked the dildo in and out of her pussy.

I stood next to Maggie's chair with my cock jutting straight out toward her open mouth. "Suck on it, baby," I ordered as I slapped her cheek with the mushroom head. "Now, open your mouth and let me fuck your face. Open wide and don't suck. Oh yeah," I moaned as Maggie gently gagged as I pushed my cock in and out of her gaping mouth while saliva ran down her chin.

Soon Maggie pushed my cock back and swallowed hard. "You can't fuck my pussy, baby. You know that. I told you that before. I want to watch you fuck Helen," Maggie ordered as she pushed me back toward Helen who was rubbing her pussy while sitting on the sofa with her legs spread wide.

Helen looked at Maggie. "Do you want to watch me cum? I need a finger in my ass. I need a big dick in my tight little pussy while I squeeze the life out of it.

"What if Dan hears us?" I answered.

Maggie looked up at me as she continued to work the dildo in and out of her pussy. "I'll worry about Dan. Eat Helen's pussy like a dirty old man. Show me how a dirty old man eats pussy."

Without further urging I knelt down between Helen's thighs and gave her pussy long slow licks with my tongue paying particular attention to her erect clit. "Oh yeah, make my clit hard. OMG yeah, make me cum. Stick your tongue in my pussy. Make my pussy cum. Oh god, that is good. So good. Let me see your pretty eyes. You have a good tongue, baby."

Eating Helen's pussy had gotten my cock so hard I thought it would explode. From Maggie's position in the chair she could see my ass with my cock jutting straight out toward the floor as I knelt in front of Helen's cunt.

I was so focused on licking and sucking Helen's pussy that I didn't notice Maggie standing next to the sofa. "I want to suck that cock again, Helen. I'm going to start at the bottom and work my way up while he eats your pussy."

Maggie positioned herself on the floor in front of the sofa so that she could get her lips around my cock. "I could suck it all night long. Do you like it when I lick it? Your cock is so hard. It just makes me want to fuck it so bad. I just love to suck cock. I love the way it slobs in my mouth."

Helen's moans had turned into screams of passion. It was hard for me to believe that Dan could sleep through all of this. Between Helen's cries of delight and Maggie's moaning the noise had to carry upstairs. I expected Dan to come stumbling into the Rec room at any time.

Helen grabbed my head and pulled my lips and tongue tight against her pussy. "Do you want to fuck me now?" she screamed. "I want you to fuck me right now. I want you to lick my asshole. Fuck my ass with your tongue. Oh god, it's making my pussy so wet. I want you to fuck me so bad. Ring around the rosy. Lick my asshole."

Maggie stopped her sucking in response to Helen's cries of joy as my tongue played with her clit. "I want to watch you fuck her, you dirty old man," Maggie growled.

I positioned myself between Helen's thighs and held her legs above her shoulders as she rested her head on the back of the sofa. She was very limber for an older woman. My cock had full access to her gaping pussy. "Guide me inside," I urged as Maggie took my cock and aimed it at Helen's hole. I pushed it all the way to the hilt in one slow smooth motion.

Helen gasped as my cock hit bottom. "Oh yeah, fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Oh fuck that pussy baby," Helen screamed as I increased my pace. My thrusts pushed her back into the sofa with every stroke making her tits rock back and forth in perfect rhythm.

"You like that tight pussy," Maggie asked as she watched my cock repeatedly disappear into Helen's cunt. "That's better than any 20 year old pussy you'll ever get."

Helen moaned, "You like that? Do you want to stick your finger in my ass. Oh, it is so tight. I bet you'd just love to fuck my ass."

I looked down at Helen, "Why don't you ride my cock for a while," I ordered as I pulled out and urged Helen to change positions.

Maggie handed me a bottle of lotion as I laid down on the sofa. "Put a little lube on there. Get it nice and slick," she ordered.

Helen straddled me reverse cowgirl style as Maggie kissed Helen passionately. I watched their tongues intertwine and play with each other. Helen bounced up and down on my cock as Maggie pulled and gently pinched her erect nipples. "Oh god, it feels so good on my pussy. On my clit. My clit is getting so hard."

Helen pulled Maggie's mouth tight against her freckled tits as she bounced and gyrated on my rock hard cock. "Oh, suck on my tits, Maggie. Lick my nips. Oh yeah, my pussy is so wet. Bill's fucking me so good. Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck him some more."

Helen turned around so that she could straddle me cowgirl style. Her tits and erect nipples swayed in front of my face. I took the opportunity to suck on them while she guided my hard cock into her wet pussy. She began riding me again, but with more intensity than before.

Helen slapped her ass a couple of times. "Oh yeah, bad girl."

Helen spread her cheeks. "You like my pussy. Is it tight enough for you. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. Such a hard cock. My pussy is so wet. Oh god, you're going to make me cum. Come on, fuck me."

Helen was riding me hard and fast. Her screams were at full volume now. I was certain that Dan would hear the commotion and come downstairs at any moment. I glanced at the door repeatedly, but so far no Dan.

Helen rubbed her clit with her fingertips as I thrust my hips upward to drive my cock in deep. "Oh god, I'm going to cum soon," Helen announced. "Don't worry, honey. I can always cum again. That's what's nice about older women. They can have multiples. We have lots of experience fucking. Stick that hard cock in this older pussy. I love it. Oh yeah, it's as tight as a 20 year old pussy. Better? Oh, I like that. Oh god, I'm cummminnnggg, baby. I"m cummminnnng!!"

I, too, was reaching the point of no return. "God, your pussy is so good. I'm going to cum," I announced. "Where do you want me to finish?"

Helen stopped her bouncing, slid off my hard pole and started stroking it with her hand. "I want you to cum all over my face. I want to lick that hot cum. Cum all over my face. I want it right now. I want you to squirt all over my face. I want to taste your cum. I want to taste you."

The cum was boiling in my balls by now. I was at the point of no return. "I'm going to fucking cum right now. All over your mouth.

Stroke my cock. Stroke it please. Oh yeah," I gasped as I shot ropy streams of cum all over Helen's face and tits.

Helen and I collapsed into a heap on the couch as we came down from our orgasms. I looked around the room. Maggie was gone. I looked at Helen. "Hey, where's Maggie?"

"She's probably upstairs checking on Dan," Helen replied without hesitation.

Maggie walked into the upstairs bedroom. Dan was sitting in front of the small writing desk in the corner of the room. He was intently looking at the images that scrolled across the computer screen. "Well, did you get all of that on cam, baby?" Maggie asked as she peered over Dan's shoulder.

Dan turned around and smiled at Maggie. "Oh baby, this is so fucking hot. That new webcam that I put in the Rec room is worth every penny. Look at how fantastic this video quality is. And the sound is clear as a bell."

Maggie watched for a minute and then grabbed Dan by the shoulders. "OK, enough of watching Bill and Helen. I need a hard cock in my pussy. I'm so worked up. I need it bad, baby..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bathroom Remodel Project Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds