• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Next Level of Our Friendship

The Next Level of Our Friendship

I've been to your house dozens of times in the past, but tonight is going to be different. I can feel it.

As you invite me in, I can tell you're a little nervous and I'm sure you can tell I am too. You're wearing a dark purple summer dress with sandals and I can tell you took more time on your hair than usual.

"You're looking gorgeous" I say.

You smile and say "Aww, thanks love!"

We walk through your living room and go into the kitchen where your husband is just finishing up the salad.

"Hey, how's it going?" I ask.

Your husband turns and smiles "Oh hi, just wrapping up here. It looks like a nice night so we thought it would be good to eat out on the deck."

I pick up some plates.

"sounds good, you need some help?"

I set the plates on the small table on the deck and you bring the silverware. Your husband brings out the salad and the dressings. You go back in and come back out with glasses of wine. We all sit and start eating. I can tell your husband is nervous, but only because I've known him for quite a while. Anyone else would think he was cool as a cucumber. As we're finishing up our salads, we make small talk and discuss how work is going, projects we're working on, house updates/repairs. Even though I'm 38 and you're both 57, we've always seemed to have the same ideas and thought processes.

The oven timer goes off signaling that the chicken cordon bleu is ready. Your husband gets up and goes into the house to get ready to serve it. I put my hand over yours on the table and look into your eyes and say,

"If nothing happens, or if it goes wrong, we're still all going to be fine."

You smile; "I think so too."

Your husband makes THE BEST chicken cordon bleu.

"Wow, this is incredible!" I say.

Your husband smiles with pride,

"thanks! It's really one of the only things I know how to do well!"

We all laugh and it seems to lighten the mood. (Either that, or the wine is starting to kick in.) I know your husband has been trying to say something since I got here, he finally says;

"So, no pressure tonight right? If something doesn't feel right, we're all mature enough to speak up, yes?"

You and I both nod, and sincerely agree. I reinforce the statement;

"I've always looked up to both of you since I've gotten to know you, and I have nothing but the highest respect for you. Even if something goes wrong, or someone's feelings get hurt, it's not going to change how I feel."

You both smile and we finish the rest of our meal discussing the city and some of the new construction going on.

I get up and pick up all our plates and silverware and take them back into the kitchen. After we clean up and put any leftovers away, we all head into the living room where the stereo has been playing your Pandora summer mix in the background. We all sit on the couch and look at each other for a moment.

We all start to say something at the same time, then stop and laugh.

"I'm not sure what to do now" I say.

"Do either of you have anything you feel strongly about?"

You and your husband both look at each other. You nod at him and he looks at me, finally saying;

"Well, I'm completely out of my element here. I was hoping you wouldn't mind starting with her, and then we can see where it goes?"

I nod.

"That sounds fine."

You're sitting in the middle between your husband and I. I pick up your hand and gently kiss it.

"How are you feeling?"

You smile and seem less nervous.

"Besides being in uncharted territory here? I think I'm ok."

I put my hand on your cheek and give you a small kiss on the lips. I can feel your husband watching us, but only out of curiosity. He doesn't seem to be upset. You look down and fold your hand in mine. You give me a small kiss back, stop, then kiss me deeply. Without stopping, I kiss you back with the same pressure, and we flick our tongues together. Your husband starts kissing your neck just as we stop. You move your head back and close your eyes for a moment, still holding my hand. You smile; "Should we find a more comfortable room?"

We've been discussing this for a few months. At first it was half-hearted flirting, then, it was serious discussions and some porn watching for "research." The last discussion we had ended in watching porn and masturbating together. After that, we finally decided that our level of comfort with each other was at the highest it could be. Tonight we would move forward and see what feels right, or stop and maybe reassess if one or more of us didn't feel right.

You're holding one of your husband's hands and one of my hands, leading us to your bedroom. Your husband starts to unbutton your dress. You stop him saying,

"Should we all be naked so we're not forgetting anyone?"

Your husband hesitates for a second but then nods. You start unbuttoning his shirt while he continues taking off your dress. I start lightly kissing your neck and cup one of your breasts in my hand. You take a large breath and kiss your husband deeply. His shirt is off and I can see the small amount of chest hair he has is also graying like it is on his head.

You turn around and start taking off my shirt as we kiss again. I stop cupping your breast long enough to take your bra off. Once it's off, I start softly caressing your erect nipples with my thumbs and forefingers. Your husband is taking your panties and sandals off while lightly kissing your leg from top to bottom. You start to breathe heavily and moan each time I put a little pressure on your nipples. I move my head down and start to kiss your breasts.

I can feel your husband watching and see the bulge in his pants getting bigger.

You slip your hand down over the crotch of my pants and rub my dick which is also getting very hard at this point. You get down on your knees and pull my pants and shorts down at the same time almost frustrated. You stop and look at my uncircumcised cock as it starts to leak from arousal. You hold it and gently caress the foreskin back. I feel your tongue gently touch the underside of the tip to taste the pre-come leaking from there. I feel you stop to make your mouth wet, and then slide the head into your mouth and begin sucking. I close my eyes and start breathing heavy. Suddenly, I feel self-conscious and open my eyes to see what your husband is doing. I'm standing at the foot of the bed and I see him sitting on the side of the bed. His pants and shorts are off and he is slowly caressing his erect dick while he watches you suck me. He seems to be watching in enjoyment and doesn't seem to mind that you're giving me the attention right now.

Almost like you knew I was checking your husband's reaction, you stop sucking me, stand up and stoop to kiss him. He stops you since you now have the taste of my pre-come coating your tongue, but does kiss you lightly at first. You sit on his lap, grab his head and force him to kiss you deeply. At first he resists, but then I see him relax and match your kiss. He's tasting you, and my pre-come and I'm intrigued. You start stroking his manhood and then gently guide it into your pussy which I can see is gleaming with your own arousal. You slowly ride him this way for a minute, then your pace starts to quicken and you moan with each deep thrust his cock makes into you. I sit next to your husband and gently stroke my cock while I watch you make love. After another minute, you stop and slip his dick out of you, and lay down on the bed in between your husband and I. I instinctively kneel in front of your pussy and start to kiss your thigh. You open your legs wider and I start to lick the inside of your pussy lips. I can taste your husband's pre-come as I move up and start focusing on your clitoris. The tastes and sensations are incredible and I get my entire mouth coated in your juices. I feel you thrust your hips to my mouth and your moaning is getting steadily louder. I decide that if you're not going to stop me, I'm going to make you come. After a few minutes of repeatedly flicking and sucking your clitoris, you scream in ecstasy and I feel your juices flow in my mouth. I stop and gently kiss the inside of your thigh before I get up and lay down beside you.

"See if he wants some attention" you say to me as you peck me on the cheek.

"I need to rest for a little bit."

I sheepishly look at your husband with my mouth covered in your juices. I sit next to him and gently hold his cock. He looks at me for what seems like forever and then lightly kisses me on the lips. I lightly kiss him back as he also holds my cock.

I'm kissing and touching another man for the first time. It's causing me to tremble a little bit, but I don't want to stop. He seems to feel the same way and starts kissing me deeply, tasting your juices on my tongue. We lean closer to each other and I caress his cock head while we continue to kiss. I start unconsciously stroking his cock a little faster and I feel him breathing heavy. I lay him down and start gently kissing his chest and nipples while I continue to run my hands over his manhood and occasionally cup his balls. Eventually my mouth makes it just below his belly button. I hesitate, but I also cannot resist the thought of pleasuring my good friend. I start to gently lick his balls which get tighter with pleasure. I run my tongue up his shaft and focus on the area where the shaft and his cock head meet. He shudders and moans with pleasure. Finally I make my mouth wet and I slide his manhood in as far as I can take it. Another first: I'm sucking on another man's dick! I feel his pre-come oozing out with each caress his dick makes with the back of my throat. The sensations and tastes are amazing! I can feel him getting harder and harder, and it makes me feel good to know that I'm causing him to feel this pleasure.

As he is moaning and rhythmically thrusting his hips toward my mouth, you roll toward him and watch me suck your husband with a satisfied grin.

You kiss him deeply then say;

"So what do you think? Did you want to try making love to another man?"

He looks at you thoughtfully then looks at me and says;

"I have no idea if I'm a top or a bottom."

We all laugh and I get up and lie down next to him holding his cock. I tell him;

"You're a lot harder than I am right now, it would make sense for you to try first."

At this, I feel him throb even more. I get up and grab the bottle of cherry lube that is sitting on your dresser. I bring it back to the bed and sit next to you. You grab the bottle from me and tell me;

"Turn around and sit on all fours. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you."

I do as you say and push my butt out exposing my anus. You open the lube and squeeze some just above my hole. With your fingers you gently massage the lube around and in. You ask;

"Do you think that's enough?"

I look back at you "A little more please? I'm a little nervous!"

You smile and squeeze out some more making sure to coat as much of the outside and just inside as possible. You get up and hold your husband from behind, kissing his back and neck. He gets closer to me and starts rubbing his dick over my ass.

He says; "Let me know if I should stop, or if I hurt you OK?"

I sigh and breathe deeply. "OK."

I feel pressure from the head of his dick at my ass hole, and I try to relax my anus as much as possible. He slowly pushes, then backs off so I can get used to his manhood entering me. I appreciate his patience and that he's not trying to ram it in all at once. Eventually, half of his dick is inside of me and it seems to be getting easier to take. He slowly pushes the rest of the way in, and I feel his balls on my ass. We stay this way for almost a minute, then he slowly starts to pull halfway out. He starts slowly pushing back in.

"How are you?" he asks sincerely.

"So far, so good" I calmly say back.

He slowly pulls out and pushes back in a few more times, then starts going a little faster. I can feel the wetness of the tip of his dick inside me, caressing my prostate. At first I'm not sure how it feels, but then he gradually starts going even faster and like a switch, I'm starting to feel some pleasures and sensations I've never felt before. My dick has gone flaccid due to focusing on relaxing my anus and eventually it starts to sway back and forth in rhythm to his thrusts. He's still not pushing very hard, but it still feels incredible. I start to breathe heavy and moan which makes him thrust faster. Even though he's really thrusting into me, I still don't feel like it's too hard, or too deep. I feel him breathing harder and he starts to moan with me. Meanwhile you're still behind him caressing his ass and his nipples and kissing his neck.

After a few minutes, I start to feel the head of his cock throb as he announces;

"I'm going to come!"

Without really thinking about it, I say

"Come on my ass!"

He pulls out and strokes himself once before I hear him moan loudly and feel his hot semen coat my hole and my ass cheeks. After several spurts, he leans over me from behind and kisses my cheek. I can feel his cock throbbing on my lower back and the wetness of his sweat. I lean sideways and lay down so he's spooning me. I turn and kiss him deeply.

At the same time I start to say "That felt great!" he also says "That was amazing!"

We both laugh and kiss again. You jump on the bed and hug him from behind saying;

"That looked so hot!"

He turns on his back and kisses you deeply. We lie on either side both hugging your husband.

After a few minutes, you sit up and start massaging my balls.

You whisper to me; "it's your turn to come love."

You climb over your husband and start stroking and sucking me again. Almost right away, I get hard. You climb up on me and guide my cock into your pussy. You stop and sit on it taking a few deep breaths. I feel your hips slowly grinding on my hips as my cock massages your insides. You start to grind faster and I start to thrust upwards to push as deep as I can. We both start moaning.

I sit up and lay you down while I enter you missionary style. I start off slow again and then gradually thrust faster. We kiss deeply while moaning into each other and I massage your breasts, nipples, and ass with both hands. Every once in a while you make eye contact with your husband and you smile at each other.

I moan louder as I start to reach climax. "I'm gonna come!"

You moan with pleasure and almost scream; "I want you to come in my mouth!"

I quickly stand up on the bed and you sit up with your mouth open. You grab my dick and stroke it a few times as I moan loudly and come inside your mouth. After my spurts subside, you reach over and grab your husband's head and kiss him deeply, filling his mouth with my come as well. He doesn't hesitate at all this time and kisses you back. You grab my hand and pull me down to you and your husband and we all kiss together, my come passing between our tongues and lips.

We all lay down again, with your husband in the middle and you and I on either side of him with his arms around us. I fold my hands with you and kiss you one more time before we all doze off to sleep.

I wake up the next morning to find you both awake looking at me. I smile and we all laugh. We wind up taking a shower together. As we pick up all our clothes and I get my clothes on, we decide to watch a movie and eat breakfast. I'm hoping this is the first of many mornings the three of us spend together!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Next Level of Our Friendship

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 402 milliseconds