• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sarah's Friend Ch. 03

Sarah's Friend Ch. 03

"Bad girl!"

"Really bad girl!!"

It was exactly ten minutes later and Sarah had just released her strong inner thigh muscles and opened her legs to reveal Amy's flushed, smiling face. Perspiration and pressure had made Amy's face stick to Sarah's inner thighs. Both women knew it wouldn't be the last time those areas of flesh would touch.

"What were you doing down there!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Let me show you again." Amy's big aroused eyes looked up and her tongue ran around her lips.

"You need to be restrained!"

"You already have me tied up." Amy rattled her cuffs and tried to pull her neck free from the crotch of Sarah's shorts.

"Well it's not enough."

"Really?"

The last ten minutes had been unlike anything Sarah had experienced. She had climaxed so many times that she now didn't know what she felt. Sarah massaged her owns legs to defuse the electricity that still coursed through her body.

"Well if my tongue was the key, then I guess it found the keyhole to open the vault." Amy smiled as she exercised her stiff mouth.

"The key to open my legs?" Sarah clarified.

Amy nodded as she kissed Sarah's strong thighs that now rested harmlessly either side of her head.

"Oh sweetie, if that was the keyhole then you just engaged the deadlock. That was so nice, you were very close to spending the whole night down there. You still might.

With the sexual excitement finally dissipating, Sarah's mind needed to catch up with events. She'd just been given oral sex by a girl! She needed to take a shower and let the warm water clear her mind.

She stood up from the bed and stepped over the kneeling brunette and only just remembered in time that Amy was still chained to her shorts. A moment later and poor Amy's neck would have been dragged along between Sarah's legs and the cuffs that were still locked on Amy's wrists would have prevented her from protecting herself. 'Shit', Sarah thought, Amy's tongue had really played with her mind.

Sarah pulled the key to the bike chain from the back pocket of her tight damp shorts and popped open the lock before walking to the bathroom.

Amy sat up disappointedly. "I thought I was your prisoner tonight?" her earlier coyness from being with another girl completely blown away by the pent up desire locked up inside her chastity belt.

Sarah turned to look at her. "Oh you are sweetie."

"Well maybe I'll escape while you're in the shower." Amy had climbed to her knees, her dishevelled hair covering half of her face.

"Handcuffed, in chastity and locked in my apartment. Escape? Really?"

"Maybe?"

Sarah put her hands on her hips and watched the brunette struggling to climb to her feet. Sarah was loving the sex crazed babe that she'd unleased inside her cute neighbour. And Sarah knew from experience that Amy's arousal would continue to build as long as the chastity belt remained locked and sexual release remained impossible.

Anyway Amy was obviously in need of further restraint and Sarah was very happy to assist. She carefully took hold of Amy's ponytail and pulled her head against the heavy wrought iron bed. She then used the bike lock that was still hanging around Amy's neck, to lock Amy to the metal frame. Amy let out a small cry of pleasure as the lock clicked into place.

"I just love chaining people to immovable objects, don't you?" Sarah smiled as she walked away.

She reached the bathroom, slipped out of her hot damp denim shorts and swimsuit and stepped into the shower. While her toned body soaked in the hot water, her mind wondered. She'd enjoyed tie up games with girlfriends for a long time, but maybe she now had to admit that her interest in girls was more than just playful bondage.

She towelled dry and slipped into her black pleated dress that barely reached halfway down her thighs. Sarah knew this dress worked its magic with the boys and now she would she its effect on girls, or at least a girl. Initially she was naked underneath, but then changed her mind and decided to wear black silk panties. It would be easy enough to remove them later and might also provide a gag if Amy didn't behave. She'd hate to have to gag Amy with something cold and hard and so it would be much kinder to use her underwear. Questionable logic, but it worked for Sarah.

Sarah dried her hair, put on makeup and slipped on some heels and clipped back to her bedroom.

"It's your lucky day honey" Sarah announced as she jangled her keys above her helpless houseguest. "I'm going to give you back your clit... temporarily."

"Yeah!"

"Mostly for my pleasure, you understand." Sarah smiled. "But maybe a little for yours."

Sarah unlocked the bike lock and handcuffs and helped her sexually frustrated and bewildered friend on to her bed. Amy instinctively reached down between her legs and again tried to get her fingertips inside the locked steel belt.

"Hey, I've just promised to unseal you." Sarah giggled, amused by the frustration on Amy's face.

"Now, please Sarah!"

Sarah climbed on to the bed and knelt astride Amy's bikini clad body. "OK, but first I need to immobilise you."

At first Amy was confused, but then realised that Sarah was going to sit on her face. The Greek goddess was actually going to sit right on her. Amy impatiently sat up a little until her head was inside Sarah's skirt. She pushed her face into the back of Sarah panties and breathed in deeply. Why did girls smell so nice?

"I hope you wanted more than that," Sarah observed as she continued to lower herself down.

Sarah could still feel Amy's lips caressing her butt even as Amy's head was forced back on to the mattress. Sarah increased her weight on her head until she was sitting on her with her full weight. By now Amy's kissing had stopped, her lips immobilised by Sarah's weight. The foolish love struck brunette beneath her hadn't even thought to turn her head to one side and so now had her mouth and nose trapped between Sarah's butt cheeks.

Sarah loved the rush of power she always got from cutting off someone's air. She only hoped that Amy could hold her breath long enough for her to fully enjoy the feeling. And Amy didn't disappoint, her sub equally keen for the moment to last.

Sarah waited until Amy's smooth slim thighs were thrashing about on the bed before she reduced her weight so that Amy could gasp a little air.

"No one knows you're down there." Sarah purred slightly menacingly as she lifted her dress to check and then let the material drop back down, once again covering Amy's head.

Amy was writhing around in pleasure as Sarah carefully adjusted her weight on the other woman's face. By varying the pressure and by tensing her butt, she limited Amy's air to the bare minimum to survive. Amy was oblivious to all of this, her mind still picturing Sarah's body working out in the gym.

With Amy now secured and totally preoccupied, Sarah reached down and unlocked and removed Amy's chastity belt. Amy immediately tried to touch herself, but her slim arms were too tightly pinned beneath Sarah's legs.

Sarah pulled down Amy's tiniest of bikini bottoms and stared at her wet naked crotch. With her prisoner still helpless pinned beneath her, Sarah lent forward and returned the favour.

Amy cries of pleasure were muffled beneath Sarah's butt, but the sexual energy that coursed through Amy's slim frame was unmistakable. It was all Sarah could do to hold Amy's head and arms in place. There was no way she could control Amy's legs that were free and thrashing wildly as Sarah kissed.

With Amy now lying exhausted beneath her, Sarah reached for the chain that she'd left on the end of the bed. She wrapped one end around Amy's narrow waist and padlocked it back on to itself and then slid the chain around so that the padlock was at the back. Sarah then pulled the chain back up between Amy's legs, making sure the chain ran across her clit and vagina. With the chain pulled tight, Sarah padlocked it back on to the front of the waist chain.

Sarah was looking forward to seeing how her horny friend would react to the constant stimulation from the chain, stimulation that she could not remove.

All this time, Amy's head remained trapped underneath Sarah's panties and no matter what she tried, she couldn't get out. Sarah's butt seemed to be taking on a personality of its own, teasing her, tensing then relaxing then suddenly tensing again, but always unpredictable.

Even with the distraction of her personal duel with Sarah's butt, Amy immediately felt the sensation of the chain being pulled tight across her clit. Amy then felt Sarah's fingers sliding underneath the chain and inside her. Amy's legs were stretched wide as she thrust her hips forward, desperate for more touch.

Amy was exhausted and completely spent when Sarah finally stood up. She rolled up into a ball and hugged herself, her slim body trembling from the excitement. Amy didn't know where she was and felt herself floating off into a different place entirely.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Amy breathed as she climbed to her knees, her bikini bottoms now around her knees. "Oh my God." Amy continued as she pulled at the crotch chain running between her legs.

"Take a cold shower cutey." Sarah replied as she modestly smoothed down her dress.

She then handed Amy a white silk negligee. Amy passed it over her head where it hung sexily around her lithe body, barely reaching down to her naked butt. Amy's look was one of bewilderment and arousal as she ran over to the bathroom and pushed the door behind her.

"Stop it!" Amy moaned from the bathroom. Sarah peered around the bathroom door to see what was happening.

"Amy?"

Amy was sitting on the old wicker chair pulling at her crotch chain.

"Are you talking to a chain?" Sarah asked.

"I need the keys!" Amy begged.

"And spoil all your fun?"

"Sarah... please?"

Sarah walked up to Amy and slowly and deliberately kissed her on the lips before leaving Amy alone in the bathroom. It was only ten o'clock in the evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sarah's Friend Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds