• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Turning the Poker Tables

Turning the Poker Tables

This is a follow up to "Sometimes it's fun to lose," you can read that one first but it's not necessary.

*****

It had been a few months since my buddies and I lost at strip poker and were at the mercy of my wife Karen and her friend Audrey.

This time a friend of mine was having a bachelor party and my wife Karen decided to have her friend Audrey pay us another visit.

My poker buddies were going to be at the party, along with several friends from out of town who would be staying at a nearby hotel. I thought Karen might have something fun in mind when she suggested I have my poker group come spend the night afterwards.

Among my poker buddies the only married one was Greg. Fortunately for him, his uptight wife was out of town. Since he had the farthest to drive, he jumped at the chance to stay at our place afterwards.

The bachelor party was the usual thing with guys playing poker, lots of drinking and a very attractive stripper.

Five of us went back to my place afterwards to find our poker table set up in the living room, with cards and chips ready to play. The guys were all surprised as we came stumbling into the living room, all of us drunk and horny.

"Care for a rematch?" Karen asked with a grin as she entered the room with Audrey behind her.

Both of them looked sexy as hell, with micro-miniskirts, heels and tops that showed plenty of cleavage.

The guys didn't have to be asked twice. They grinned and sat down at the table. The last time we played strip poker it was as teams with the girls against the guys, since Karen has never been much good at playing poker. The winning hand of each team decided the round.

Since there were more guys than women, the last time we played we gave Karen and Audrey a couple of poker chips they could turn in instead of clothes, just to even the odds a bit. We gave the girls six poker chips each, although this turned out to make the game horribly unfair in their favor. This time around the guys insisted we should only give them two chips each. We settled on three.

I won the first hand, drawing a surprised look from my wife. At her request I had thrown a couple of hands away the last time we played. This time I was going to turn the tables on her.

The guys won two more hands, which meant Karen and Audrey were out of chips. If they lost another hand they'd have to start removing clothes.

Two more rounds and everyone lost their shoes. Two more hands later and us guys lost our socks while Karen and Audrey lost their tops. Their bras were very sheer and left little to the imagination.

I decided to throw the next hand, just to keep things a little competitive, so us guys lost our shirts. Karen and I went to the kitchen to get everyone another round of drinks.

"Are you ready to lose it all?" I asked with a smile.

"Is that what you want?" Karen asked with a grin.

"I think it might be what you want," I replied.

"Let's let the chips fall as they may and the clothes as well," Karen said with a shrug.

We returned to the living room. There was a knock at the back door. Without hesitating Jerry got up and opened it. Four of our friends from the bachelor party stumbled in. Karen looked around for her top.

"Oh no you don't," Greg insisted, as he reached out and grabbed her hand. "You lost, remember? Those are the rules."

Karen didn't argue. The guys staggered in, told us they'd been kicked out of their hotel for being too rowdy so they took a cab to our place. As they dropped their bags, Dan looked around and took in the situation.

"You guys playing strip poker?" he said with a grin as he looked at Karen and Audrey.

"Isn't that obvious?" I asked.

"Deal us in!" Jack said with a smile.

"No way!" Karen insisted. "We agreed to give these guys a rematch, that's all."

"A rematch?" Dan asked with a bit of a drunken slur.

"There's not enough cards to deal you in," I said as I stood up. "Look, I'll find you guys a place to pass out."

"It's too early for that," Jack said. "We wanna watch!"

"No way!" Karen insisted as she shook her head.

"Don't worry Karen, we won't tell anybody," Dan insisted. He prompted the other guys and they chimed in.

Karen thought this over for a minute.

"You promise?" she asked. "You can only watch."

"We swear," Dan replied. "We won't tell a soul."

Karen rose from the table and stood before them. Their mouths hung open as they took in her barely-covered breasts.

"If any of you did tell anyone, I imagine someone's wife wouldn't be too happy about it," she turned and looked at Greg.

"Don't even joke about it," Greg insisted.

"I'm not joking," Karen replied. "If any of you tell, I tell. Your wives, your girlfriends will hear about it. Understood?"

The guys nodded their heads. Their eyes were glued to her chest.

We sat back down to play while the others stood around watching intently, their eyes transfixed on Karen and Audrey. Both women are exhibitionists. I could tell they loved the attention they were getting, and the effect they were having on the men. The idea of teasing a bunch of horny guys probably appealed to them as well.

I had three aces the next hand. With one of my friends looking over my shoulder there was no way I could throw the game. I wound up with a full house. Karen and Audrey sighed, then stood up to remove their skirts. Underneath they wore tiny g-strings.

Before they could sit back down, Greg insisted they turn around so everyone could have a look. There were more than a few whistles and sighs from the group. Karen and Audrey tried to pretend otherwise, but I could tell they both loved the attention. They loved showing off.

Rick won the next hand and the girls lost their bras. The guys didn't even try to contain their excitement as Karen and Audrey turned away from the group, dropped their bras, then turned around with their hands covering their breasts. They looked at each other, then pulled their hands away to reveal their magnificent chests as the guys whistled and cheered. Karen and Audrey blushed, grinned and sat back down.

Karen managed to win the next hand, so us guys lost our pants. Joe won the next hand and we all know what that meant. As Karen and Audrey stood up, Greg insisted they stand before all of us in the middle of the living room.

They stepped out of their g-strings and returned to the table. Karen suggested we call it a night, but I was sure she was bluffing. The others insisted we had to keep playing and she went along. I won the final hand.

"You know what this means," Greg said with a smile. "Your pussies are mine."

The jaws on our new arrivals all hung open. Karen and Audrey looked at each other.

"Well, those are the rules," Audrey said with a shrug.

"We didn't lose to those guys," Karen said, nodding to Dan and the others.

"Then they get to watch," Greg insisted. "I haven't been laid in months."

Everyone looked at me. I took Karen by the hand and led her to the center of the living room.

"Guys, we all know the rules of strip poker and the ladies lost tonight," I said. "Their bet was with the five of us. You can watch if you want, but no pictures, to tales and no joining in. Understood?"

"This'll be better than porn!" Dan declared.

The new arrivals: Dan, Jack, Ted and Roger, all sat on the couches while Karen and Audrey stood before us and stepped out of their g-strings. Greg told Karen to fetch a paddle, which she did. He had Karen bend over a large footstool and assume the position while he swatted her with the paddle. We all watched as her magnificent breasts jiggled and swayed with each swing. Then Audrey received the same treatment.

Greg tossed the paddle aside and stripped off his underwear.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've had a blowjob?" Greg asked. "Both of you, on your knees."

Karen and Audrey knelt before him and slid their tongues and mouths over his cock as Greg let out a gasp. I glanced around the room. The guys on the couches all sat there with their mouths hanging open in disbelief. When Greg came, Karen and Audrey took turns swallowing his load before he collapsed into a chair.

Jerry, Rick, Joe and I stripped off our underwear and pulled the ladies onto the floor. I got behind Audrey and fucked her from behind while Rick knelt in front of her so she could blow him. Looking over at Karen she was on all fours as well with Jerry and Joe at either end, her lovely breasts jiggling as Jerry fucked her from behind.

It didn't take long before I shot my load and the others did the same. I collapsed onto the floor while Audrey finished swallowing Rick's load. Greg nodded to Dan and motioned to Karen. Dan looked at me apprehensively.

"Oh please, somebody fuck me!" Audrey demanded as she looked at the guys on the couches.

The guys leaped to their feet and practically jumped out of their clothes. Roger and Ted headed for Audrey. Dan and Jack looked at Karen, but hesitated. Greg walked over to Karen, who was collapsed on the floor, and pulled her onto her knees.

"You lost, remember?" Greg insisted. "You belong to us. This is no time to be a tease."

Karen, Dan and Jack looked at me. Karen shot me a look and I knew what it meant. She was in heat.

"Well, those are the rules honey," I declared with a shrug.

Karen flashed me a grin, then turned to the others.

"Well, I'm not going to welch on a bet," she said with a reluctant shrug.

Dan and Jack joined her on the floor, with Dan entering her from behind while she sucked on Jack's dick. Karen and I had engaged in group encounters before and had often talked about engaging in an actual gangbang, but never thought it would ever happen. It didn't seem like something you could just send out invitations for. We'd both agreed to keep an open mind if the opportunity should arise.

I sat down near Karen to take in the view of these two guys having their way with her. Her eager mouth slid up and down Jack's dick as she throated him. Her breasts swayed and shook with each of Dan's thrusts. Jack came first. I took his place so she could revive me, which was rather easy as turned on as I was.

After Audrey swallowed Roger's load, Greg knelt in front of her so she could revive him. After Tim finished fucking her, Greg took his place and fucked her hard while I did the same with Karen. Rick took my place in front of Karen so she could revive him, while Jerry knelt in front of Audrey and fed her his dick.

After I shot my load inside my wife and I leaned against one of the couches and watched Rick fuck her from behind while she sucked on Tim's dick. When Rick came inside Karen, Tim took his place behind her.

By now, each of us guys had come twice and it was time for everyone to catch their breath. Karen and Audrey went off to the bathroom.

"Dude, you're not mad or anything, right?" Dan asked reluctantly. "Things got a little out of hand."

"They knew the rules," Greg insisted. "They won last time, we won this time."

"Well, those are the rules," I said with a shrug. "I better not hear of anyone talking about this."

After we all caught our breath Greg had us return to the living room where he said it was time for Karen and Audrey to have a little fun together. Karen's mouth hung open, although I thought it was probably an act. She and Audrey both liked to swing both ways sometimes.

"Guys, look we got a little carried away," Karen insisted. "We honored the bet, you've all had your fun. Let's just call it a night."

"No way," Greg insisted. He gave Karen a swat on the ass with his hand, which made her jump. "A bet is a bet, a deal is a deal. Those are the rules, remember? You belong to us." Greg said as he reached out and played with her breast. "And your ass," he said as he caressed her ass, "and everything else."

Greg took Karen's hand and placed it on Audrey's ass. He took Audrey's hands and placed them upon Karen's breasts.

"You've got to earn your clothes back, remember?" Greg insisted.

Greg backed away as Audrey caressed Karen's breasts, then reached up and pulled Karen towards her. Their mouths met and they began to kiss, hesitatingly at first but slowly with more passion. Audrey leaned down to suck on Karen's breasts, then dropped to her knees and began lightly kissing Karen's pussy. Karen let out a sigh and dropped to her knees.

I moved in for a closer look and the others all did the same.

Karen and Audrey kissed again and played with each other's breasts, then took turns sucking on them for a while and playing with each other's pussies before getting into a 69. They fingered and licked each other until they both came with a pair of tremendous orgasms.

Afterwards they wanted to call it a night but Greg had other ideas. He got on the floor beside them and insisted they revive his cock. Between what had just transpired and both of them using their mouths, they managed to get him hard again.

Both Karen and Audrey were tired and sore, so Greg straddled Karen's chest and tit-fucked her while Audrey licked his dick and Karen's breasts at the same time. When he came Audrey took the first load, then she offered his dick to Karen to swallow the rest.

I went next and tit-fucked Audrey while Karen held slid her tongue over my shaft and Audrey's breasts. It was unlike anything I'd experienced before and they both took turns swallowing my load.

Audrey looked at the rest of the crowd said they'd each tit-fuck and blow the rest. Karen and Audrey each sat in a chair. Most of the guys were too tired, but Dan and Tim were ready for more.

My eyes were on Karen as she worked Tim's dick to its full hardness, let him slide it between her breasts, then milked him dry as he shot his load into her mouth and she swallowed it all down. Audrey did the same with Dan.

By then it was time to call it a night. Karen was exhausted and sore and we fell asleep as soon as we hit the bed.

The guys were all gone by the time we got up the next morning. They left a note, signed by all of them, thanking Karen and Audrey and guaranteeing their secret would be kept. Karen beamed at this and I asked if she'd ever play strip poker like that again.

"Not for a long time," she said with a smile. "A couple of months at least."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Turning the Poker Tables

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds