• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A

Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A

123456...20

Author's Note: This first part of Chapter 01, in what is a three-part chapter, does not have any sex in it. For those familiar with my writing style, you will understand when I say this is primarily a descriptive section, introducing the characters and laying the groundwork for future chapters. There is quite a bit of teasing, flashing, and groping, but fairly tame compared to future chapters. Hope you enjoy it ...

Extenuating Circumstances 01 -- The beginning, Part 1/3

Suzanne took another sip from her glass of chilled white wine and crossed her legs, her fingers moist from the condensation upon the glass; however, she barely took notice of the wet cool sensation. Sitting upon the tall bar stool she was more acutely aware of the hem on her black dress riding up her thigh and exposing the laced tops of her black stockings—as well as the garters attached to them. But even being in public, sitting in the middle of a hotel bar in a room full of businessmen, she did nothing to fix her revealing attire—she had been implicitly instructed to let her body be seen by anybody and everybody in the bar, specifically warned not do anything to hide her body even in the event of an extreme 'wardrobe malfunction.'

Of course, showing off a little leg was by no means an extreme revelation, having other things to worry about. In a very short time she would be showing off a lot more than a little leg, she thought morosely, taking another sip from her glass in an attempt to forget why she was here and totake her mind off the room full of men obviously watching her.

Looking for any reason to distract her thoughts, Suzanne looked at her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. What she saw was not the normal, care-free, and somewhat straight-laced twenty-four-year-old she was used to seeing, a woman happily married and living in a nice gated suburban neighborhood. The woman looking back at her from the mirror was a complete stranger, the opposite of everything she had been. The woman in the mirror across the bar was dressed for sex, her long wavy 'bronde' hair cascading over her shoulders and resting upon the unconcealed swell of flesh at her chest, her breasts bulging and practically hanging out of her immodest cocktail dress.

The satin black dress hugged her body like a second skin, leaving little to the imagination. It was open in the front, a wide slashed cut-out across her chest, unashamedly exposing more of her natural 35C fleshy mounds than she was comfortable with—but once again she had little choice in the matter. The dress was held gingerly around her neck by a thick ribbon, and without it, the dress would have left her half-naked, the back of the dress completely opened down to the soft swell and 'Y' of her ass.

Without needing to look at her full figure in the mirror, Suzanne knew practically two-thirds of her body was exposed to the men around her.

So no, she was not concerned about showing off a little leg.

When she had first entered the hotel lounge almost a half-hour ago, she had been reminded of an old investor commercial—every man in the room had immediately stopped their conversation and turned to openly watch her. Suzanne had been overwhelmed by the uninhibited attention, her breasts immediately swelling in response as her nipples attempted to escape the thin fabric stretched across them. It was not just the attention causing her body to respond, but the reaction towards the feeling of complete insignificance, her small five-foot figure having to look up to meet the gaze of every man in the bar.

Even the high-heeled black patent platform leather Mary Jane shoes she was wearing did not help with her height, merely serving to accessorize her body and outfit, only serving to accentuating her athletic legs even more.

Overall she felt completely dominated by the towering maleness around her.

But Suzanne also felt an ironic sense of power, her femininity causing the men to part before her like Moses and the Red Sea as she walked up to the bar, a tall bar stool miraculously becoming vacant. As she scooted upon the high seat, her skirt riding up her thighs, she knew she was utterly on display to the entire lounge.

Since entering, over half of the well-dressed businessmen had approached her, attempting to make small talk, some offering to buy her a drink, and all leaving as it became apparent they were not making any headway with her. Unlike when she normally went out and men talked to her, now there was no pretense amongst them of wanting nothing more than to use her body to slake their lust. In fact, two men had openly asked her if they could fuck her, and the knowledge caused her heart to race, leaving parts of her body to throb incessantly.

Glancing around the room, Suzanne could tell from the looks of the other half of the men around her, that they too would eventually work up the courage to approach her.

None of the men made any effort to hide their lust for her, and although some of the men discretely watched her out of the periphery of their eyes, their attention was readily apparent when the room quieted the moment she had crossed her legs.

Having such rapt attention from everybody around her was an unusual, yet exhilarating, feeling. Suzanne was not used to gleaning so much attention from men, not because she was unattractive—she always drew plenty of looks wherever she went—but such looks were typically quick appreciative glances, not outright bold stares.

Her anxiety arose from being so exposed, uncomfortable flaunting her body so openly. Normally she dressed much more conservatively. And during those times, she did not mind the glances of other men—even a married woman enjoyed knowing she was attractive. However, now, but being dressed in such a revealing outfit, changed the rules of the game, so-to-speak. Whereas ordinarily she would have worn a high-necked dress extending at least down to her knees, her current dress exposed well over half of her tanned flesh, causing her to feel practically naked in the room.

But these were extenuating circumstances, she thought, taking another sip from her glass in another feeble attempt to calm her nerves, trying to act nonchalant amidst the room of apparently sex-starved men.

Her sister Jennifer was the one who enjoyed showing off her body—enjoying it so much she stripped for a living, telling her younger sister there was nothing more exhilarating than having the primal attentions of every man in a room drawn to you. But unlike her older sister, Suzanne was married. Then she smiled, remembering her sister's single status would soon be ending, knowing Jenny was engaged to a wonderful man named Dan, her stripping days soon to be over as the couple planned their wedding and finally able to afford paying off their home, allowing Jen to go to school and pursue a better career.

Once again looking at her reflection in the mirror, Suzanne knew her dress would definitely be something Jenny would wear.

She was on her third glass of wine—none of which she had paid for—yet there were still butterflies in her stomach, her nerves completely frazzled as she thought of the reason she was in the bar in the first place. She could not believe what she was about to do, filled with feelings of dread, trepidation—and she admitted shamefully—exhilaration and excitement.

Looking over her shoulder, she met the gaze of her husband David sitting across the room, sipping his bourbon on the rocks as he too scanned the room. He looked closely at each man entering, watching them look at Suzanne with unabashed desire, before he too turned back and once more watched her.

Seeing the heated look in his eyes gave her the same feelings she got from everybody else in the room, his penetrating gaze fitting right in with the other men, each pair of male eyes mentally removing what little was covering her.

As her husband took another drink Suzanne saw his hand shaking, realizing he was as nervous as she felt.

And why would he not be nervous, she thought? It was his idea in the first place for her to be with another man, although there were definitely extenuating circumstances which had led to this predicament.

It was a long and sordid story on how they had ended up here, and as Suzanne waited, her thoughts drifted back to the year before. Things had happened gradually, neither she nor her husband recalling the exact moment things had ultimately progressed to this point. It had started out innocently enough, her husband seeing how men noticed her and realizing instead of jealousy, he felt aroused, noticing her being asked to attend charity benefits or help out with school functions fairly frequently—even though they themselves had no kids. The requests were seemingly innocuous, and David had enjoyed watching her being looked at by other men, particularly around their neighborhood, and when she and David had needed assistance, it was inevitable such help had come from their neighbors. And with their help, Suzanne had felt increasingly obligated to return their favors.

Again, things had started innocently enough, but had eventually got further and further out of hand. And each time Suzanne did something new, she swore they had reached their limit, only succumbing to another situation where her morals and boundaries crossed the line.

It was the results of these extenuating circumstances—sinking deeper and deeper into a quagmire of debauchery—that they found themselves involved with currently, not wanting to do what she was about to do, but inevitably bound to do what she had to do.

As Suzanne thought about everything she and David had been through, her mind drifted to the first pivotal event they both agreed had set them on the road leading to their current situation. It was the one moment, a time she had been targeted by the neighborhood men—as well shamefully being placed 'open on the market' by her husband...

********************

Henry Fuller was an elderly gentleman in his early sixties, who lived across the street from the young married couple. He had been the first to welcome them into the neighborhood when David and his then newly married bride had moved in, but although they were on friendly terms—waving whenever they were outside doing the lawn together or making small talk at neighborhood parties—they were not necessarily close.

Then David had broken his left femur and right ankle on a skiing trip, confining him to a wheelchair for several months. Having her husband disabled was difficult, but they were able to get by, but things were definitely difficult. For example, having only one car, Suzanne was used to them both driving to work or going shopping together, so she was used to her husband doing much of the heavy lifting or taking care of things, things she now had to do alone; however, other than those types of inconveniences, they got by.

Then the company David worked for filed for Chapter 13, laying everybody off and closing its doors.

Suzanne had just graduated from Community College and was working as a part-time administrative assistant—a fancy word for a secretary—at a medium-sized law firm in the city, making practically nothing for wages. With the loss of David's insurance and high medical bills owed for David's accident, they had little money to remaining to pay towards their payments for utilities, the house, and the car, ultimately getting further and further behind on payments.

They were basically 'robbing Peter to pay Paul'—skipping a house payment to be able to pay the car and utilities one month, then the following month skipping the car payment and utilities to pay the house mortgage.

Being young and naïve, they had moved into a residential area promoting a 'keeping up with the Joneses' attitude, living slightly above their means, but manageable. It was not until the medical bills arrived when they had realized although they had been able to maintain their bills and payments, they had nothing set aside for those 'rainy days' when they needed more. With David out of work and confined to a wheelchair, Suzanne had become the sole bread winner for the house.

Work had permitted her to become a full-time employee, which although did not provide enough to pay the bills, they were at least covered by insurance benefits; however, David's injuries were determined a pre-existing condition and they were alarmed to discover none of his medical bills could be covered. As such, Suzanne worked any overtime she could in an attempt to make as much money as they could to keep their heads above water in their finances, but with the little she made, it was a losing battle.

With her working all day and well into the evenings, and David not only out of work but practically an invalid, keeping their lawn cared for had been the last thing on their minds.

At least it was until the Home Owner's Association hit them with a thousand dollar fine.

Suzanne had pleaded with the committee, explaining their current circumstances, but the HOA members—several of them their very own neighbors—had not cared about David's inability to cut the grass or Suzanne's job causing her to work morning to night, as well as weekends. Instead they merely suggested the young couple hiring a landscaping service like everybody else in the neighborhood, who also had busy lives. Unfortunately, in their tight money situation, the young couple could not even afford to hire one of the local kids to maintain their lawn, let alone a professional service.

If they did not have the money for a landscaping service, how were they expected to pay a fine of such magnitude?

They became social outcasts in the neighborhood, having attended a neighborhood barbeque to try and forget their worries for one evening, when the subject of their lawn came up, both deeply ashamed when a few people who had a few too many drinks became vocal, stating their displeasure on how unkempt their yard was, moaning about how it was a disgrace to the neighborhood and lowered the property values of their homes and such.

It had reached a point where they were about to leave, ashamed to have even shown their faces at a neighborhood function, when Henry Fuller stepped in, offering to help them out in their time of need with his landscaping company.

Expressing how they could not pay him until David literally got back on his feet again, Henry had genially told them not to worry about money, and they would be able to eventually 'work something out.'

********************

Suzanne took another sip of her chilled wine as she reminisced.

Looking back—hindsight being twenty-twenty—they should have realized something might have been 'off' about their neighbor's offer; however, both her and her husband being young and naïve, and overly concerned about money, they had eagerly accepted Henry's assistance.

Little did they know their predicament would be the beginning of a twisted path spiraling down to the depths of where Suzanne was now—in a neighboring city's Hilton lounge, dressed to the nines in a little black dress, her tight figure on display before every horny businessman present for the hotel's Happy Hour.

Not to mention the actual reason for her being there, her and her husband both knowing she was about to be offered to a stranger for the next three hours.

Once more the thoughts of how naïve she and David had been came to mind, neither of them able to even imagine how wicked and degraded people could be. Although Henry had not stated what type of arrangement could be made at the time, the couple had been too thankful for his offer to even question him about it. Even in their most twisted dreams they never would have considered how events would transpire, cascading down a mountainside of debauchery like an avalanche.

Suzanne accepted another offer for a drink, not even realizing she had finished her previous glass of wine while she had been daydreaming. She chatted briefly with the gentleman who bought her the drink, but once she quickly realized he was not the one she had been sent here to meet, and him sensing her obvious disinterest, the man moved on, as Suzanne once more became lost in her reverie.

********************

Lo and behold, the next evening following the barbeque, Suzanne arrived home to discover not only had the lawn been meticulously cut, but all of their flower beds had been re-sodded, fresh flowers planted, new flowerbed created, as well as several other considerable improvements had been done to both their front and back yards. Even in the dwindling twilight she could not believe her eyes. Everything was immaculate, their entire yard resembling something from a Better Homes and Garden magazine. It was a complete turnaround from the unkempt, raggedy yard she had left in the morning.

David told her he had been awoken first thing in the morning by the lawnmowers, and looking outside, he described it like an army of ants descending upon their lawn, him counting well over twenty men working all day on their yard. They were floored Henry would have gotten what appeared to be his entire company to work on their yard the next day.

In appreciation, that night Suzanne baked cookies, taking them over to Henry's house in thanks for his help.

As he thanked her at the door, the elderly man invited her inside for coffee and to partake of the cookies. Not wanting to insult him, Suzanne graciously accepted, still a trusting person.

They chatted for a couple hours, the conversation involving stories about Henry's wife—now ten years deceased—then his kids, and finally about her own family. Henry was the perfect gentleman, and Suzanne soon became completely relaxed around him, opening up ways she had not talked to with anybody else for a long while.

"So are you and David going to the Meyer's pool party next week?" the elderly man asked at one point, while sipping coffee and nibbling on the cookies Suzanne had baked.

"I don't know," Suzanne confessed. "After our reception at the barbeque last weekend, David and I are almost ashamed to be seen in public—even after the wonderful job you did with our yard," she told him, thanking him for the dozenth time. "Even if we did go, we obviously wouldn't do much swimming," she smiled. "David will have his cast on for at least another month and can't get wet, and I don't want him to feel left out," she told the older man.

"Well, just because he can't get wet doesn't mean you have to be a fuddy-duddy and be anti-social," the elderly man chided her with a smile.

Suzanne laughed, knowing what he meant.

The Meyers had held a pool party every year since they had moved into the neighborhood—long before Suzanne and David had moved here. While many of the neighborhood parties were often children-friendly, the Meyers' party was refreshingly adults only.

It was not that anything untoward happened, it was simply a chance for the adults—particularly those with children—to get away, relax, and have a nice time with their own generation without having to keep a constant eye out for their kids or keep them entertained.

Unlike the cookout they had attended the past weekend, which was merely an eating social, the Meyers' pool party held several lawn games throughout the day. Sitting in her neighbor's kitchen, Suzanne smiled thinking about some of the hilarious fun they had from previous pool events, such as Marco Polo, tag, and so forth.

But most of the games were couple-based, the teams formed by husband and wife, so the main reason Suzanne was not planning on participating was due to David being confined to his wheelchair.

It was a shame too, she thought sipping her coffee. Everybody attending the party donated money—at least twenty dollars—into a pot, and at the end of the night the money was divided sixty, thirty, and ten percent to the top winners of the games. She and David had won the very first year they had attended the party, and Suzanne remembered the winnings being over five hundred dollars. Such money could definitely help out their current situation, allowing them to at least catch up on some of their increasingly delinquent bills.

123456...20
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds