• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • There is Nothing Wrong

There is Nothing Wrong

123

The garden wasn't much this year. I tried tips my gardener friends suggested, read a couple books, worked the soil with compost and organic fertilizer, watered according to a schedule, and have nothing but weeds. Rabbits aren't helping either; they are in abundance this year.

I am still in hopes of getting a couple tomatoes and peppers. I've given up on lettuce and green onion. Cucumbers may as well be turned under. There is next year.

I live in a mid-70s ranch home. It is a split entry with stairs to the main living areas and stairs down to a finished basement. The basement is where I spend most of my time with company. The basement has a wet bar, refrigerator for food and snacks, a microwave oven for simple reheating, and a bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.

The upper floor is the main house, living room, dining room, kitchen, and three bedrooms. There is a three-quarter master bath and a full bathroom up as well. As soon as I win the lottery, is my secret wish. As soon as I win the lottery, I'll remodel this place.

I live alone now. In the past I lived with my wife and children. The children grew and went their own way. Wife found a new guy she says keeps her well lubed. We used to have a sex life that was the envy of neighbors until she decided to experiment. We came to a mutual decision for her to vacate the premises.

I can't say that her leaving was a bad thing. I've been lucky to have single women and the occasional single man spend time with me. I am getting plenty of sex and no one seems to complain. I have two things my partners enjoy, libido and size to accompany libido.

I'm not bragging about size you understand. I am about eight inches long maybe a touch more and almost two and half inches thick. The only complaints I've gotten come from my ex wife who recently came to the conclusion I'm too much for her. I blame it on her going through her life changes. She is gone and I'm not too worried about her.

This Saturday morning as I'm looking at my garden wondering what more I can do to save it, my neighbor Cindy is out in her backyard scurrying around getting ready to mow. Cindy is younger than I; she is 33 to my 47. Cindy is divorced also but hers is recent and she is still feeling the pain of being dumped.

Cindy is not unattractive by any stretch; she is toned from jogging and yoga, I've seen her jogging in the neighborhood and seen her doing yoga on her deck some days. We speak on a friendly basis and no that isn't friends with benefits.

Cindy struggled with her lawn mower, which refused to start. "Can I look at it, Cindy? Maybe I can get it going."

Our adjoining fence gates made it a quick step or two to her back yard. I checked all the usual culprits, pumped the primer, squeezed the handle, and pulled the starter cord. The mower coughed to life.

There was obvious frustration mixed with exasperation in her face and body language. After letting the engine run a few seconds, I let the engage lever go and the engine shut down.

"Why do I have such a difficult time starting this thing," Cindy complained. "You have it purring like a kitten in one pull."

Realizing that Cindy needed some lawn mower training, I set about explaining how to start it.

"First, Cindy, you have to prime the engine. See this little rubber nipple, right here. Press that three or four times to get gas." Cindy pressed the primer a couple times.

"Now you have to use this lever. Pull it into the handle. Yep, like that. Now pull the starter rope hard and fast."

Cindy had success and quickly set off to mow. I watched as she worked the mower around her yard. Her shapeliness was apparent. When she bent and twisted turning the mower, I got glimpses of her jogging and yoga infused body.

Cindy mowed and I got back to work on my own yard. I heard Cindy shut down her mower. "Ice tea time, Jeff," Cindy called over the fence.

She got no argument from me, the day was warming rapidly. We sat on the grass sipping iced tea and talking for a few minutes. Cindy sat in a yoga position with legs crossed in front of her. I was leggier, legs stretched straight out in front of me. I couldn't get into one of those crossed legs positions if I wanted to.

We were wearing loose fitting modest clothes working in our yards. Yet sitting like this in the grass, Cindy's shorts were pulled tight against her crotch and there was a hint of camel toe. She reclined slightly on one arm giving her breasts prominence.

"Jeff, how long have you been divorced?" It was an unexpected question, as we had never gotten into personal aspects of our lives.

"About six years, why do you ask?"

"It is awkward for me. I can't even start a lawn mower. I mean, what's wrong with my body." I heard her husband left her for a tiny A-cup young twenty something.

"If it is body image, Cindy, I don't find anything wrong with your form." I smiled as brightly as possible. "Everyone sees you jogging and sometimes you practice yoga outside in tight yoga outfits."

Hopefully I hadn't said too much or gone too far. Cindy did smile in return although she did change her position sitting with the material of her shorts more loosely fitting. I was beginning to wonder if her libido and mine could perform on the same stage.

"What do you do for entertainment weekends, Jeff? I'm usually home."

How long have you been divorced, Cindy?" My questions were following her lead trying to get at the heart of her feelings.

"Less than a year, Jeff. I wish I could start dating again but my ass hole ex makes me feel inferior."

This was a good opening. "He is not making you feel inferior, you are. Cindy, it's not my place as your neighbor to say it, you are attractive."

Cindy continued her forlorn dialogue, "If I'm attractive why haven't you asked me out."

I didn't want Cindy dragging me down with her. "Cindy, you are a neighbor and a friend. That is what I believe is important." I gulped the rest of my tea and got up to leave.

"I would accept," Cindy quietly concluded as I walked away.

"Cindy, neighbor and friend."

Did she actually say it or was it my mind playing tricks? "There are benefits," I heard in a mumbled voice.

That conversation stewed for about a week when on a Thursday evening, Cindy was on her deck in a tight yoga outfit. She was going through a series of leg and torso stretches that pulled fabric tight and gave certain body parts prominence. She couldn't be wearing anything under that tight outfit.

I watched from behind my sliding glass door until I felt Cindy was going into her cool down stretches. The noise of the door interrupted her for a moment but she held her pose.

Cindy finished her cool down and took a long drink from her water bottle. I smiled and waved my hello. Cindy called back, "Hi, Jeff."

"Jeff," there was hesitancy in her voice. "I am sorry for how I acted Saturday. I was feeling low and sorry for myself. You must think me some kind of nut case."

"Well, I'm not trained in nut cases, are you offering an education?" I don't think of her as a nut case but wanted to make light. "Besides, someone's nut case is another's normal."

With a smile on her face, Cindy accepted my answer, "So am I normal or nut case?"

With a laugh, I countered, "A nut case normally. One the benefits of having you as a neighbor."

I wondered how she might react to hearing benefits used. I didn't wait long.

"At least you're weighing the benefits." Cindy had a coy gleam in her eyes.

"Cindy, I am having a casual party Saturday with a few workmates. You are welcome to join us. It's a mix of men and women, you can lean on me or you can mingle."

Cindy beamed her excitement and gushed her thanks. We talked a few minutes more until Cindy said she needed to clean up from her workout.

Saturday came and guests arrived. Cindy was earliest, I gave her time a few minutes earlier, and she helped me finish the buffet.

"This is a real treat, Jeff. I'm glad I can help you a little."

I acknowledged that Cindy did add a splash of new color. "I think my work mates will like meeting you, but be ready for some teasing."

The party filled the living room and dining room and some were in the basement. Cindy mingled well and made friends with mine easily. She got the usual teasing, "where have you been hiding this one," and others.

By the time the party wound down, Cindy was at my side almost exclusively. She got stirred away but soon made it back. The last of the partners left with Cindy still present. She was beginning to clear some clutter.

"Cindy, don't clean up. Why don't we sit down for a while and talk." I took the trash bag from her hand and guided her to the couch in the living room. "I enjoyed having you come, you blended right in."

I sat on the couch at the opposite end from Cindy and couldn't help seeing her as an attractive woman.

"Your friends made me feel comfortable and I am already comfortable with you." Cindy beamed a bright happy smile. "I really don't mind helping you straighten the mess."

Cindy made a move to get up and I protested. "Let's just sit and talk, Cindy. There isn't anything that can't wait."

"Jeff, you've given me the most fun evening I've had in a long time," Cindy was smiling broadly as she settled down on the couch again. "I think I found something that I thought was gone, having fun."

"From where I'm sitting, Cindy, the fun you was never lost, you just put it away and forgot where you put it. I'm glad you are having a good time."

"It was fun and your friends opened to me like I was always part of the group. But, Jeff, it would never have happened if you hadn't asked." The thrill still registered on her face as her eyes sparkled.

"Yeah, they are a pretty accepting group, but you are a charmer too. They kept asking me who the new girl is. They don't believe you live 40 feet away, just across the fence."

"Okay, next time we prove it." Cindy took on a funny pose, cross-armed, chin up smug look on her face. Then she realized what she said and how she said it; her gay demeanor changed immediately to deep crimson red of embarrassment.

I caught both her intended meaning and its connotation and tried to react to the intended meaning. My reaction must have been too theatrical and she became even more embarrassed.

When I began laughing, Cindy began seeing the humor and laughed along with me.

"Okay, okay! The next time you gather your friends together, I'll invite you all to my house to prove I live next door. There, better?"

"Laughing again I answered no. " The first way had more meaning and came from the heart. The intended meaning is how I took it, honest. Your pose was a bit over the top."

It was getting close to 11:00 in the evening when Cindy and I gave up on the conversation; I walked Cindy to her back gate to say good night.

"Jeff, I feel like a teenager saying this, I had a good time it was fun."

"Keep letting her come out, Cindy. I like you both."

Cindy gave me a hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek and dashed through the gate, up onto the deck, and through her back door. We waved as she slip the door closed.

Damn, raging hormones! At my age, 47, and I still get instant erections. Cindy must have felt as tightly as she held my waist. I wondered if Cindy was doing what I was about to do.

Sunday dawned and I rolled myself out of bed. I faced the task of cleaning up. "Why are my after parties different from the ones I never get invited to," I jokingly asked myself.

I looked up in time to see Cindy sprinting off for her run. She seemed to have dashed off more quickly this morning. I knew her run would be about 20 minutes and tried to time. I would greet her with a glass of water and a towel.

After almost 50 minutes, Cindy came round the corner winded and trying to calm herself. I stepped out and handed her a water and towel. "You were gone for a long run today."

"My legs just kept pumping; I got that runner's high. My usual two and half miles was about eight this morning. I've been walking the last quarter mile." Cindy set down the water and began doing cool down stretches. Her body was very limber.

She took another sip of water. "Thinking about it, Jeff, it may have been the evening before that sparked my enthusiasm this morning." She began another stretch.

When she came out of the stretch, she added, "That and the feeling of a man I haven't felt for a while." She showed no embarrassment and concluded, "It felt nice, Jeff."

"I'm sorry about that, Cindy. You might think by my age, I'd have those things under control. Those are the same words I used last night to chastise myself."

Cindy gulped more water. "Stand behind me, Jeff. Place your hands on my shoulders. Now as I stretch, press into my shoulders. This really helps the back bone."

I followed her instructions and heard several audible pops as her spine loosened. Cindy recovered from this stretch, stood and handed me the towel. "There is a lot of chastisement due, I'm guessing."

We went into our usual workweek routine. It wasn't until the next Saturday that we had a chance to say more than hello. I knew Cindy was doing yoga exercises and I glanced her way often. Since my garden wasn't producing much, was really just tending to what was growing and letting the rest go.

"Hey, Jeff, got some time to chat across the fence?"

"Now that is an offer I can make time for," I called back. I stood, grabbed my tools, and stashed them away as I walked over to the fence. Seeing the pattern of her yoga suit made her body even more attractive, raging hormones.

"Jeff, if you're free, I have a dinner recipe I'd like to try tonight; I need a second opinion. Can you come for dinner at 6:30?"

"Um, well, you see, I'd love to. But, uh, I told the neighbor lady I'd have dinner with her at 6:30." I think she wanted to punch me through the fence. "White wine or red," I asked.

"Make it a blush." We both smiled as the word blush left her lips. "Has your week been busy? We have hardly said more than hello."

"Ah, but every hello has put a smile on your face."

"And, on yours, too?"

I knew the answer was yes and knew we were traveling down a new road toward waking up in a strange bedroom. "A very pleased smile that a lot of ice has been broken."

"Ah, global warming."

"Not sure about global warming but this cross fence warming is stirring me, Cindy. I guess you are sensing it too?"

The coy smile on Cindy's face spoke the answer.

I arrived for dinner at the appointed hour with a chilled bottle of blush and a single poise for my host. Cindy was nicely but comfortably dressed in a button down blouse and simple stovepipe slacks that hugged her nicely and accentuated her legs and hips.

I wore a knit shirt and casual khaki pants. The first thing I noticed entering Cindy?s house was the simple decorations that made her home inviting and comfortable. Then the scent of the meal she wanted me to try reached my nostrils.

"Come in, Jeff. Get comfortable." Cindy made me welcome with another hug and cheek kiss. I returned the hug knowing the impact Cindy had on me. When I felt her against me, I felt she was braless. Her well toned body kept her breasts firm; I gave in to the inevitable semi hard.

I followed Cindy?s lead into the kitchen. She took the wine and placed it in the refrigerator to keep it cool. "Take a couple appetizers, Jeff. Dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes. Would you like a beer, too?"

We talked through all the gyrations of getting dinner finished. When it was all prepared and on the table, Cindy opened the wine; we sat down to her wonderful dinner, and continued chatting aimlessly.

The dinner was nicely proportioned and not a heavy meal. Cindy had salad, rare steak, baby potatoes, and carrots. The slow pace of dinner and the conversation went on until the evening turned into night. We cleared dishes and fumbled around the kitchen cleaning up before Cindy directed me to sign with her on a cozy love seat.

Cindy sat next to me on the loveseat; she took my hand in hers. "Jeff, the night is young," I felt Cindy squeeze my hand, "dessert is on the menu, yet."

Cindy moved slightly closer and a hint of the dessert menu became clear. I turned my head and met Cindy's lips with mine, the kiss was fully charged and as we kissed, energy levels rose.

Cindy broke our handhold, bringing that arm up and over my shoulder; she turned more toward me and drew herself hip to hip. Sensing my next move, I leaned back half against armrest. This gave Cindy more snuggle room and almost reclined us.

We got comfortable again with Cindy resting her head on my shoulder. She whispered, carefully, cautiously, her words barely audible, "Jeff, I felt something at the gate when we hugged after your party."

"The way you pulled at my waist and pressed," I whispered back.

"Tell me more." Cindy's breath was hot on my neck.

"What more, Cindy?" I pulled her a bit tighter.

"Oh, that's nice," her sigh warmed my neck again and she snuggled tighter. The curves of her body fit warmly in my arms. "Am I causing that," I felt her head adjust glimpsing at my pronounced hard on.

"Ever since the lawnmower incident and hearing some of your confessions. You are an attractive woman, Cindy."

"More," she begged as she wiggled her hips a bit.

"Every curve of your body tightly bound in spandex yoga tights. Cindy, you are attractive and sexy."

Cindy wedged herself more tightly. The swell and curve of her breasts pressed against my chest. She strained more rubbing her hips against my hip. Cindy was highly aroused and beginning to breathe in pants.

I maneuvered a little getting Cindy on top of me. Now, we were free to embrace and touch; the kissing renewed. Cindy ran her hands up and down my side teasing my shirt upward.

My hands explored her back from her narrow waist to her shoulders and neck. With each stroke of her back, my hands smoothed lower over her hips until finally my palms rested on Cindy's cute tight butt.

A thought crossed my mind and Cindy spoke what I thought. "Confession, Jeff. This is the first time I've ever necked. I like you touching me, too, Jeff."

"Cindy," was the only word I got out before I was laid into with hot tongue dueling kisses. I let my hands roam further over her butt cheeks toward her secret garden.

My fingers caressed her through her clothing and I was surprised to feel her dampness through her pants. We continued necking and Cindy built to her release. Cindy went rigid, sucked in a deep breath, before crying out. Her hips were uncontrollably quivering rocking against my hard cock in my pants. The crotch of her pants were now wet to the touch.

I took careful stock of our situation, she has never necked, was this her first orgasm? "Cindy, let me guess, first orgasm?"

"It's still going. Oh, Jeff! It's so good."

"Tell me what you feel, Cindy. Tell me." I hoped that through talking, I could gage how far we might go, was she ready for sex.

"Your body, Jeff. Your body. Your body feels good to touch. I feel you, Jeff. That's what I feel."

I was lightly massaging over her pussy still through her pants. "How much more do you want, Cindy?"

"Bedroom." Cindy slowly rose, she smiled, "A lot more."

"Undress me, Jeff," came a whisper as Cindy began working on my clothes. She lifted my knit shirt over my stomach and chest; I raised my arms allowing her to pull it off over my head.

My fingers worked the buttons of her blouse exposing a little more with each button. The button centered over her breasts was next. It popped open revealing her toned firm breasts a little more. Barely and sag showed, Cindy's body was in great shape.

The last buttons surrendered their hold on the material; the blouse fell from her shoulders and fluttered to the floor. From her neck to her waist, Cindy let herself be exposed to me. She stepped into me and embraced me. The sensation of skin touching skin was erotic and electric. We renewed our kissing and touching.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • There is Nothing Wrong

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds