• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #03

Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #03

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

I dedicate this story to Walter from Southern California.

*

Ruth and Christopher get comfortable while Jay is away on business in Japan.

"Get me another drink while you're up Christopher," said Ruth holding up her empty glass in one hand and her cigarette in the other. Relegated to being her personal bartender, she gave her boy toy a sexy look. "Make it extra dry this time with two olives."

As if she was his mother instead of his lover, Chris obediently got up from the couch to make Ruth another drink. She didn't even have to ask him if he was sexually attracted to his mother, just from his sexual attraction to her, she knew that he was already. One of the ways she attracts young men for sex is by allowing them to role play in pretending she's their mother. She doesn't care what their sexual fantasies are as long as they keep her pickled in alcohol and give her an orgasm.

"One dry martini with two olives coming right up," said Chris.

With her husband gone on a business trip to Japan for ten days, Ruth relaxed back in the soft comfort of the sofa as if she was on vacation, albeit in her own home and a man who wasn't her husband. Trying to get all of her fucking, sucking, and drinking in before Ray arrived home, her husband was scheduled to return home tomorrow. Picking them all up at the mall, it's been nine days of inviting different men in her home to have sex with her, as long as they keep her liquored up with booze.

"We have the whole day and the entire house to ourselves," said Ruth raising her arms to stretch her freedom while yawning. "My husband won't be home until tomorrow and my daughter is gone for the entire weekend."

Having just picked up the young man at the mall, as if she was playing the part of Anne Bancroft as Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate, Ruth sat on the couch with her skirt hiked up beyond mid-thigh. With her knees spread and her light blue, bikini panties exposed and in clear view to her soon-to-be young lover's, horny eyes, obviously she was teasing him. Obviously, hoping for wild, unadulterated, extramarital sex, she was seducing him. With him obviously sexually interested, especially in the way that he was staring at her flashing him her panties, she was sexually aroused by his reaction to her showing him her panties.

Obviously, with her advertising what sexual treasure lay between her legs, she wanted more than just a dry martini with two olives. She wanted a big, hard cock with two balls too. Obviously, in the way that he kissed her and she returned his kiss with her kiss, she wanted more than just a dry hump and a desperate grope of her breasts. In the way that McDonalds' employees are trained to ask if a customer wants fries with their burger, obviously, Ruth wanted a cock with her drink too.

Old enough to be his mother and with her daughter nearly the same age as Chris, she should be ashamed of herself but she wasn't. Married to a hardworking man who continued to support her in the lifestyle that she had become accustomed to living, she should feel guilty for cheating on him, but she didn't. If anything, she was proud that she could still sexually attract young men for sex. Chris was just another young man in her long procession of young lovers, actually lovers of all ages. Only, unlike so many of the others who she fucked and sucked before asking them to leave and to never return, there was something about him that she liked. He was a keeper.

With his Boy Scout, good looks, looking much younger than his 25-year-old age and seemingly looking so innocent but not innocent enough to be fooling around with a married woman, he was definitely very handsome. Depending on how things went, if he gives her an orgasm with his mouth, fingers, and cock, instead of kicking him to the curb as she does with most of her young men, she may just keep him around for a little longer. As long as he proves himself to be good in bed, to be submissive to her without complaint, and to continue plying her with alcohol, he has the potential to become one of her regular, young lovers.

As much as Ruth was fascinated with Christopher, with him never taking his eyes off of her, he was obviously sexually attracted to her too. Perhaps Ruth looked at him as if he was the son she never had. Perhaps Chris looked at her as she was the mother he always wanted to fuck and her to suck him. Whatever their mutual, sexual attraction was, with her preferring young men in their twenties and with him obviously preferring women in their forties, seemingly they were sexually made for one another.

While nursing her third martini, Ruth allowed this young man, who she had just picked up at the mall and invited home to have a few drinks, to make out with her while feeling her through her clothes. As if she was reliving what it was like with her husband in the backseat of his car before they were married more than two and a half decades ago, she used Chris's sexual attraction to her and his horniness to buy her booze. Willing to give him a good, sexual time in the privacy of her home, she used Chris to show her a good, sexual time too. Seemingly sex was the common thread but just as Chris used her for sex, she used Chris not only for sex but also for alcohol. Actually, not sure how much Chris thought he was using her, with her willing to have sex with anyone for a fifth of gin and a bottle of vermouth, she was the one using him.

Without a doubt, whatever Chris perceived as being his professed agenda, whether he was sexually attracted to her as his surrogate mother or not, there was no denying that he used her for sex. It was definitely cheaper for him to buy Ruth a bottle of gin and fifth of vermouth than it was to take a date his own age out to dinner and to a movie. With Ruth a sure sexual thing, he'd have a much easier time of scoring with her than he'd have in receiving little more than a goodnight's kiss from his date. He'd have a much better chance at getting fucked and sucked with Ruth than in trying to make it to second base in hoping to feel his date's breasts at her front door while kissing her goodnight.

With one no better than the other, exchanging booze for sex was a win/win plan for both Ruth and for Christopher. The only fly in the ointment was that Ruth was married. Ruth had a loving, sucker of a husband who paid her to sit home while she drank and had sex with younger men. Only a wily whore of a woman knows how to use sex to have her husband subsidize her sexual affairs.

* * * * *

Kissing and kissing him, French kissing him, with her arms around his neck, she allowed him access to feel her breasts through her blouse and to finger her emerging nipples through her bra. A perfect size, her breasts were between a large B cup and a small C cup. Kissing and kissing him, with her legs already spread open wide enough, she allowed him to slowly slide his hand up her long legs and in between her shapely thighs to feel her panty clad pussy. Going where no faithful wife should ever go with any man, especially with a young man she had just met, picked up, and invited home from the mall, she allowed him to remove her clothes.

If only she sexually treated her husband in the same sexual way that she was sexually seducing Christopher, they wouldn't be having marital problems. If only she gave her husband all that he sexually wanted, he wouldn't have the need to sexually cheat on her. Only, she wasn't sexually attracted to her husband and generally men her age. She was more sexually attracted to younger men, men young enough to be her son.

Unbuttoning one slow, nervous button at a time while kissing her, as if waiting for her to stop him, he removed her blouse before unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her short skirt. If only he knew she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, perhaps he would have been more confident, more aggressive, and less submissive with her. Yet, with her the confident aggressor, she preferred submissive, and sexually inexperienced, young men to aggressive and sexually experienced older men, ergo her preference for much younger men than for men her age or older.

With Ruth now dressed in just her blue, bikini panty and her blue, low cut bra, she used her body, her hands, and her mouth to further tease, entice, and seduce her young lover. Not wasting any more time with foreplay, with the both of them already sexually aroused enough, he reached in front of her to unhook and remove her front snapping bra. Proud of her tits, she looked down at what he could see of her and with her sitting there topless, he could see plenty.

With her breasts, her areolas, and her erect nipples exposed to the horny eyes of a man who she had just met and who wasn't her husband, she showed no sign of modesty, shame, embarrassment, and/or resistance to him stripping her topless. In the way she used to do with her husband, Jay, more than twenty-five years ago, while still kissing him, her arms were around Chris's neck to give him complete access to her naked breasts. Her nipples were erect with sexual excitement by the thoughts of him fingering them and hard with the sexual anticipation of him sucking them. A telling sign to her wanting and needing to have sexual affairs, oddly enough, her nipples weren't sore now in the way her nipples were always sore whenever Jay wanted to touch them, finger them, and suck them.

As soon as Chris removed her bra straps from her sexy shoulders, one bra strap at a time, and then removed her bra cups from her breasts, one breast at a time, he felt her naked boobs. Obviously sexually excited, he fondled her tits as if he had never seen naked breasts before. He fingered her naked nipples and sucked her tits while she fondled the head of his hardening cock through his jeans. Something that Jay loved doing with his wife, feeling her breasts and sucking her nipples, once they were married, she denied him the sexual pleasure of her breasts but welcomed Chris's sexual touch. With him thinking her a cold bitch all this time, if only Jay knew how much Ruth loved having her breasts felt and her nipples fingered and sucked, wouldn't he be surprised.

Then, as if she was his wife and he was her husband, Chris slid his hand all the way up her thigh to sexual Nirvana. If Chris was married to her instead of Jay, one has to wonder if she'd sexually mistreat him in the way that she sexually mistreats her husband. If she was married to a young man instead of a man her age, one has to wonder if she'd have a sexual thing for older men in the way she now has a sexual thing for younger men.

When he cupped her pussy mound in the palm of his hand through her panty, he ran a slow but firm finger along her clit and pussy slit before sticking his hand down the front of her panty. As if he was holding a pet hamster, he fingered her warm, wet, furry, brown pussy, while she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped his fly, and took hold of his erection through his underwear. Then, as if he was her husband and she was his wife, she reached her hand inside of his briefs and took hold of his engorged, naked prick with her fingers while French kissing him. With him rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy through her panties with one hand and feeling her tits and fingering her nipples with his other hand, she fondled the head of his cock with her fingertips.

She removed his hard prick from his underwear to briefly stroke his cock to a harder erection. With Ruth much more sexually experienced than her young lover, a gross understatement, he didn't need to give her any direction by putting a gentle hand to the back of her head. Instead, as soon as she stood, removed her panties, and sat back down on the couch with her knees spread wide apart, she put a forceful hand to the back of his head. As if she was the man and he was the woman, instead of her sucking him, obviously she wanted him to lick her.

Reluctant at first to sexually satisfy her orally, pussy for cock, seemingly Chris inherently knew for him to get what he wanted, he'd have to give her what she wanted first. He'd have to lick and finger fuck her pussy while rubbing her clit before she'd fuck and suck his cock. He moved from the couch to the rug and moved between her legs while on his knees.

As if he was a plumber fixing a leaking pipe by putting his head beneath the sink, he moved his head between her thighs. As if he was on his Honeymoon albeit with another man's wife, he lowered his head down to her naked vagina. As soon as his lips touched her bushy, brown pussy and his tongue replaced his finger inside of her, she grabbed him by his ears and mashed his face in her wet cunt. Pushing him forward harder to impale her pussy deeper with his tongue, she allowed him a brief reprieve to come up for air before she forced his head down again to finish eating her.

"That's right Chris. Lick my pussy. Lick me. Eat me. Make me your bitch," she said when he was actually her bitch. "Make me cum. I need to cum. I want to cum in your mouth," she said as Chris licked her harder and faster while licking her deeper.

Licking and licking her, he licked her faster, and licked her harder, while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy deeper. Just when he had her moaning and sexually moving her naked body, he abruptly stopped. As if he was a diver diving for crabs, after parting her clam with his tongue and searching her pussy for her bean with his finger as if looking for a pearl, he briefly came up for air again.

"Oh, my God, I'm getting lockjaw," he said opening and closing his mouth while tilting his head back and forth.

Accepting no excuses for him not eating her and for him not giving her sexual satisfaction, namely an orgasm, she gave him a hard stare not unlike the hard stares that Jay gave her when she denied him sex. Unlike Jay accepting her excuses for not giving him sex, after all the trouble she went through to get him home, there was no way that Chris wasn't going to sexually satisfy her with his fingers and his mouth. With her sharing her naked, married body with unattached Chris, giving her an orgasm was part of the sexual deal. Seemingly what she refused to accept from her husband, even though he was somewhat of a self-professed, champion pussy eater, who loved going down on her and eating her cunt, she readily shared with a stranger. A man who gave her nothing but a couple of bottles of booze, she denied her husband the sexual satisfaction of her wifely duties, when he monetarily provided everything she could possibly need and/or want.

"Lick me harder. Lick me faster. Use two fingers. Use three fingers. Shove your whole frigging hand inside of my cunt. Just get me the fuck off," she said hoping to entice him to continue eating her.

Instinctively knowing that he wanted to be dominated, she slapped his face before pulling him closer with a firm hand behind his head.

"Okay, okay," he said.

Finally he moved his head in between her thighs again and fingered her before licking her. Then, she said the magic words that changed his halfhearted disinterest in eating her pussy to sexually excited interest in wanting to continue to eat her.

"Lick me as if I'm your mother. Imagine my cunt is your mother's cunt," she said. She reached down to open her pussy wider and to show him more glistening pink. "Eat Mommy. Eat your mother's cunt."

Suddenly, as if he was supercharged, he licked and licked her. Licking and licking her, he licked her as if he was licking his mother's cunt. Rubbing her clit while fingering her pussy, he nearly had her on the verge of cumming when he abruptly stopped again. As if he was a virgin when obviously, he wasn't, with him perhaps looking for a compliment, he lifted his head up for air again and to state the obvious.

"How am I doing? Am I doing it right?"

Obviously he enjoyed pretending that he's never eaten a woman before.

"How are you doing? Are you doing it right? What's to do wrong?" She laughed. "You're doing fine. Now no talking and more licking," she said forcing his head down again with a hard pull of his hair while rubbing her wet cunt all over his face. "I'm almost ready to cum."

He reached his hands up to feel her breasts, fondle her tits, and finger her nipples while continuing to eat her. With Chris rubbing her clit harder, fingering her pussy deeper, and licking her faster, it didn't take Ruth much longer to cum.

"Don't worry. I'm going to make you cum, Mom," he said looking up at her as if she was his mother instead of Jay's wife.

As if he was a pussy eating machine, Chris's tongue went on overdrive. Licking her harder, he licked her faster. While reaching up one hand to feel her breasts and finger her nipples, he reached his other hand around behind her, lifted her ass from the couch, and impaled his tongue deeper in her pussy. Then, exchanging his tongue for his finger, he masturbated her.

"Oh, Chris, baby. I'm cumming. Mommy's is cumming. Don't stop. Just don't stop," she said grabbing a whole handful of his hair and pressing his face between her legs again.

Cumming quietly, as soon as she finished having her orgasm, she reached down for him to come to her. He rubbed her vaginal secretions from his face with his hand before blowing his nose with a tissue from the box on the coffee table. Then, she took him in her arms to hug him and kiss him. Instead of two strangers picking one another up at the mall, they were lovers now. Kissing and kissing him, she reached down to feel his cock while he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples.

With Chris not having to make his sexual desire known in the way that Ruth told Chris in no subtle way by her actions that she wanted to be eaten, she willingly returned the sexual favor. She sexually obliged him by lowering her mouth to his cock in readiness to take his erect prick in her mouth. Stroking him a little faster while looking up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, she took his stiff prick in her mouth and started sucking him while stroking him. If only Jay could see his wife now sucking a man young enough to be her son when she never even sucked him before, wouldn't he be as surprised as he'd be angry.

"Suck it. Suck my cock," he said. "Blow me, Mom."

In the way she put a heavy hand to the back of his head when he was licking and fingering her pussy, he put a gentle hand to the back of her head while she was licking and sucking his cock.

"That's right," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak. Pretend I'm your mother sucking you. Pretend I'm your mother blowing you," she said sexually teasing him to make him harder and wilder with sexual passion.

Saying what she needed to say to make him even more sexually aroused and to sexually want her even more, she took him in her mouth again. With her experienced in knowing just what he wanted to see, giving him a real, sexy show, something she never ever did with her husband, she stared up at him with his hard, hairy prick buried deep in her mouth. Then, sexually teasing him, she removed his erect cock from her mouth again to slowly slide it and rub it along her lips while licking it, kissing it, and sucking it. While she kissed and sucked his cock, he reached his horny hands down to fondle her tits and finger her nipples. With her twenty years older than her young lover, as if she truly was his mother and he truly was her son, Ruth sucked Chris's prick.

"Blow me, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock," said Chris as if he was speaking to his mother instead of talking to Ruth.

Then, as soon as he was hard enough, which wasn't very long, she ejected his cock from her mouth with her tongue for the third time. Taking the hint, Chris stood and stripped himself naked. With having already placed a towel on the couch, she pulled him back down on the sofa where she mounted him, reached down between her legs, and moved his cock to her pussy. When she lowered her torso down to effectively sit on his cock, his engorged cock parted her pussy lips with his hardness. In the way she never fucked her husband, and in the way that Jay wished he could have fucked his wife, she fucked this young stranger as if she was a cowgirl riding a bucking bronc bareback.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds