• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 02

Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 02

I had left Sholanda sleeping on my couch when I went off to work that next morning. She was snoring loudly.

I felt lucky when I got home from work that evening and found that my place had not been ransacked.

The next two days at work I had a hard time focusing. Sholanda grossed me out and I felt that she was way below me. However I just couldn't get out of my mind how much I got off on the humiliation that I felt that night with her. It was not only the shameful humiliating feeling but the sex was just so much better than with the thin, prude, WASPy girls that I had always dated. So much more carnal and passionate!

Two evenings later Sholanda showed up at the bar. This time she was by herself and she came at a much earlier hour. She was dressed much more casually than the other night, in black spandex tights and a purple spaghetti strapped shirt that showed off a lot of her tattoos and rolls of fat. She walked, or should I say waddled, strait to where I was sitting at the bar and asked me to buy her an Orgasm.

I quickly complied, noticing all the "what is he doing talking to her?" looks from the people that I knew and the bartender.

After Sholanda's Orgasm drink arrived, I took my pitcher of beer and guided her to an empty table at the back of the bar. I was trying to escape the stares that I was getting from everyone. This humiliated me but at the same time I could feel my meat stiffening!

Once we sat down, I intended to tell her that the other night was a mistake, and try to resume my old life.

I never got the chance. After sitting down Sholanda kicked off her flip flop and started fondling my now rock hard meat with her foot. This broke down any resolve that I had and I just listened to what she had to say.

Sholanda told me that I was a "bad ass lover" and that she needed more of what I got. At this point she also grabbed my forearm in her hand and I could feel all the stares burning into my back.

I was almost about to cum just from the humiliation of everyone seeing me with her. I told Sholanda that I was hungry and wanted to get a bite to eat. I had to leave the bar or I would spuge in my pants!

We went to Panerra Bread down the street and I could see all of the uppity patrons gawking at Sholanda. At least I didn't know any of them. I wanted to give her the same out of place feeling that she gave me at my watering hole with all of my drinking buddies curiously looking, but Sholanda didn't seem to give a fuck.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Amanda. She was one of my ex-fiances good friends and she was staring right at us with a look of bewilderment on her face. I was so embarrassed that I came in my pants without even having my cock touched!

Sholanda ate her whole sandwich and then the half of mine that I did not have the stomach to eat. She grabbed my hand and said, "lets go back to your place." while leading me down the walkway to the exit. I could notice Amanda staring at me the whole time but I was glad to get get out of there, even if it meant taking Sholanda back to my place.

Once we entered my place Sholanda pinned me to the wall attacking me with big wet kisses. Her hands roved over my body and she asked, "What do we have here?" When she felt my wet sticky crotch?

Sholand asked, "Do I excite you so much that you already cum?" "Well since I already made you cum, you can now work on me, MMM MMM!"

With that she started undressing and told me to lay down on the floor. Who was I to disobey? Sholanda quickly squatted down planting her crotch on my mouth. Without resistance I started to gently lick her labia, enjoying the rich taste of woman. Her moans urged me on, and in no time I was digging my tongue in as deep as I could and swabbing her clit with rough licks and gentle nibbles.

With all of this attention Sholanda quickly came twice. I thought that she would now get off my face but she leaned up trapping my face between her huge but cheeks. I remember thinking how firm they actually were despite the huge size.

She stated, "You're great at making my cunt cum." "Now lets see how you do with my ass?"

I was in shock. I had never though of actually putting my mouth onto someone's poop chute. I just laid there on the floor not moving. How could I move? A 180 pound gorilla, had my face trapped between two mounds of ass, and was sitting on me, pinning me to the floor.

"Why aren't you licking?" I heard her bellow, so I tentatively stuck my tongue out, which was not easy to do with all the pressure from her cheeks squeezing on my face. I lifted my hands up and pried her cheeks apart some and it really helped.

I started licking her bud with light swabs and got some nice sighs from Sholanda. This egged me on and I applied more pressure and finally jabbed the tip of my tongue into her sphincter. This caused her to gasp and really made me proud of myself. I didn't taste anything bad, just a kind of earthy flavor. When I wiggled my tongue I could get it to go in farther and this caused Sholanda to start rocking on my face.

I have always loved looking at asses, grabbing them and fondling them and wondered why I never thought to eat one out. It was as good as eating pussy! My whole world was Sholanda's ass! I could not see anything because her cheeks completely covered my face. Her smell was strong because all of the air that I breathed was forced through her crack and the humiliation of it all was beyond belief!

I was in ass heaven and started wiggling my tongue in and out with passion. By now Sholanda was moaning and aggressively rocking on my face. My tongue was all the way up her asshole and my chin was lodged in her cunt! When she came I thought she was going to rip my tongue off, because her anus contracted so violently!

When Sholanda calmed down and got off me I went to kiss her and she backed away saying, "Uh ug, I ain't kissing that mouth after where it has been. Why don't you just fuck me?" With that she pushed me back down onto the floor and mounted me.

I was so turned on that I came violently after only a few of her thrusts. She had not come yet from the fucking so she kept rocking back and forth on my over-sensitized cock until is shriveled down and fell out.

Sholanda was furious that she hadn't come from the fucking and yelled, "If you can't fuck me to orgasm, your gonna eat me to orgasm!" With that she got off my torso and plopped herself back down on my face.

I pinched my mouth shut tight knowing how much cum I had just spewed into her cavity. I could not hold out for long though because her ass had my nose crushed shut. When I couldn't hold my breath any longer I opened up my mouth to breath and that is when the first of our mixed fluids entered.

It didn't taste bad and I was proud of how much she loved my oral skills so I just opened up and started eating her with gusto. With the combination of long flat licks from her taint to hood and deep tongue thrusts I had her bucking and moaning like a black panther. I also got copious quantities of fluids of which a large part were my jizz. I actually liked the taste and could not understand why so many of my ex girlfriends refused to let me come in their mouths, let alone swallow.

Once I could not taste any more of my seed in her I switched my attention to her clit and caused her to cum twice in quick succession. I loved the feeling of those huge thighs gripping my head when she convulsed!

When Sholanda finished she plopped over onto the floor and just grabbed me tight, mashing my face into her cleavage, stroking the back of my head. I could not remember feeling so secure since I stopped sitting on my mother's lap.

To be Continued . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds