• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man Marries A White Lady Ch. 02

Black Man Marries A White Lady Ch. 02

Sometimes, I think pregnancy has made me even more horny than I normally am. The name is Roseanne Tremblay-Armand, and I'm a young French Canadian woman living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. I am happily married to a tall, handsome young Haitian man named Jean-Luc Armand. My husband recently graduated from Carleton University with an Accounting degree, and works as manager of a banking call center. Me? I'm still in my final year at the University of Quebec in downtown Hull. Life is alright these days. Pregnancy is changing my body but I am dealing.

A lot of fuss is made over interracial relationships nowadays, especially in the province of Quebec. People seem to mind seeing Black men with White women, although I'm sure Black women with White guys sometimes have some uncomfortable moments. Personally, I don't give a fuck what people think. I like Black men, and have never hidden my fondness for them. I told my father Castor Tremblay as much, and he definitely knew better than to try to stop me. I'm tall, blonde, curvy and sinfully sexy, with a fiery temper. I live my life by my own rules, ladies and gentlemen.

I have a few female friends who like to date minority guys, but many of them tend to act uncomfortable when they get the "hate stare" from White guys who disapprove of their dating choices. Damn shame if you ask me. I've seen lots of White guys with Chinese girlfriends, Hispanic girlfriends, Arab girlfriends and Black girlfriends, and most of them don't see anything hypocritical in their habit of passive-aggressively mistreating White women who choose to openly date outside their race. Bunch of insecure racist bozos if you ask me.

My husband Jean-Luc Armand and I have a wonderful sex life, but I firmly believe there is always room for improvement. There's always something wild for us to try. I introduced my hubby to the realm of BDSM before we got hitched, and nowadays, Jean-Luc can't get enough of my dominating ways. I am quite sadistic, and I take great pleasure upon inflicting pain upon others in and out of the bedroom. I am a dominatrix through and true and make no apologies for it, ladies and gentlemen.

Fortunately, I happen to be married to a man who loves that about me. I've dated a lot of Black guys and a few White guys. The one thing they all had in common was their inability to handle my dominant ways. Jean-Luc Armand can, and that's part of why I love him. To me, a man who can entrust his wife or girlfriend with the gift of his submission in the bedroom is a real man because he doesn't feel fear. Or at least, he overcomes his fear. That's my dear husband Jean-Luc Armand, ladies and gentlemen.

The other day, I introduced Jean-Luc to the joys of bondage and fisting. I tied up my favorite big and tall Haitian stud, and lubricated his cute brown ass. Jean-Luc seemed worried as I worked him over, but I reassured my darling hubby that he was in good hands. My hands. I donned some gloves, and slowly began fingering Jean-Luc's ass. Oh, my hubby has a tight ass on him. I stroked Jean-Luc's dick while fingering his asshole, and marveled at his dick as it hardened. Stimulate a man's ass and it makes his dick hard. Male Anatomy 101, I guess.

I managed to get three fingers into Jean-Luc's ass during that first attempt, and I was amazed at his patience and the trust he put in me. A lot of guys get squeamish when a woman starts to shove her hand up their asses. Is it me or are males overprotective of their holes? Guys the world over are always asking us ladies to let them fuck our buttholes, our pussies and our mouths. Often than not, we choose to accommodate them, and that's the reason why the human species continues to exist. If you ask me, they need to start returning the favor and learn to open up, pun intended.

Let's see. I am training Jean-Luc's sweet ass to accommodate my fist, and it's a work in progress, to say the least. I enjoy pegging the hell out of Jean-Luc with my strap-on dildo, but I think it's time for his ass to take something bigger. I want to be able to get my whole hand in there. I once fisted a Jamaican guy named Steve, during my freshman year at the University of Quebec. I tied up the big island guy and lubricated his ass with cream, then got my plastic gloves on before inserting my entire fist into his ass.

My husband Jean-Luc Armand and I are a sexually adventurous couple, and while my pregnancy has changed things between us in the bedroom, I think it's only changed them for the better. I brought a chastity device which I used on him the other day. I put it on Jean-Luc's dick and tormented him by inserting a butt plug into his ass. Then I bent over and shook my big White ass in front of Jean-Luc, which caused his dark dick to get hard. The harder Jean-Luc's dick got, the more pain he was in, thanks to the chastity device. That's right, folks. I am a cruel bitch, and I absolutely love it!

I like to spank the hell out of Jean-Luc's sweet dark ass with those thick wooden paddles which I bought online from a BDSM website. My hubby Jean-Luc is a real screamer and I beat his ass until it's Black and blue. Sorry if I seem like a cruel bitch, folks, but my husband loves this about me. After punishing Jean-Luc's cute ass, I always reward my beloved husband and submissive with some good ole loving. Reward and punishment make for a sound marriage, folks.

Last night, Jean-Luc really showed me what he was working with. My sexy Haitian stud has been getting in touch with his dominant side lately, and I secretly love it. Jean-Luc put me on all fours, and after eating my ass and fingering my wet pussy, my dear hubby lubricated my asshole and then pressed his dick against my backdoor. I absolutely love anal sex, both giving and receiving, and I totally loved what Jean-Luck did to me that night, folks.

With a swift thrust Jean-Luc entered me, and I gasped as I felt his dick fill up my asshole. Jean-Luc gripped my wide hips tightly and began fucking my ass with deep, slow strokes. I cried, I moaned, and I absolutely loved it. When Jean-Luc came, flooding my asshole with his manly spunk, I screamed to high heaven, happy as can be. My big White ass was a bit sore after the butt fucking that my husband Jean-Luc laid on me, but I honestly felt like a million bucks. I smiled at Jean-Luc and kissed him. I was one happy camper!

I, Roseanne Tremblay-Armand, am a French Canadian woman who is happily married to Jean-Luc Armand, a tall, dark and handsome Black male professional of Haitian descent. We are going to be parents soon. I am really excited about this. I used to be fairly cynical about relationships in general, but Jean-Luc's sweetness won me over. I am thankful for every moment that my dear hubby and I have in this world, folks. Goodnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man Marries A White Lady Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds