• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 12

The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 12

123

I awoke the following morning, alone in bed. The blinding sun pouring in through Alex's bedroom window. I reached for my phone and there was a text from her. She and Kate had apparently gone to the set together. I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I sat on the couch and pet Levon as I watched CNN and drank coffee. I wasn't really focused on whatever the anchor was talking about, far too preoccupied with the scrolling ticker. Every 90 seconds or so, it would continually remind me that Victoria Justice was now engaged.

I couldn't really understand why it bothered me so much. She had been with Strong for some time now. Why wouldn't they get married? And I was happy with Alex. Why did I care what she did? All of a sudden, Pharrell's words popped into my head. What if this is all Stamp's idea? A way to raise up their profile? What if he's setting her up to fail? What if something happens to her?

All these thoughts kept pouring into my head. I decided that I had to talk to her. I figured she would be at the studio, finishing up work on her album. I quickly got in my car and drove down there. I was glad to find out I was right. Victoria was working with Pharrell, putting down the finishing touches on a song. I saw her through the glass window. Not able to avoid the sight of the huge diamond she was now sporting on her finger. Pharrell saw me, and simply nodded. I figured the look on my face said all there was to say. Victoria saw me standing outside. Our eyes met, there was no surprise in hers. She had been expecting me. She nodded towards Pharrell, signaling that she needed a break, and came towards me. We stepped out into the hall.

"So i'm guessing you're not here to congratulate me." She said.

"You've always known me pretty well." I replied, trying not to be taken away by her beauty. "What are you doing Victoria?" She winced.

"I'm not used to you calling me that. What happened to V?"

"That's not who we are anymore." I told her looking at my shoes.

"And yet here you are, trying to talk me out of marrying my boyfriend."

"Because he's not right for you."

"You haven't spoken to me in over a year. Do you really think you still know what's right for me?"

"We may not have spoken, but it doesn't mean that I've forgotten who you were. That i've forgotten the things you value and are important to you. That's not Eric. Not to mention his drug habit"

"He's not taking drugs anymore. He's been really, really good." She said defending her new fiancee.

"Yeah i'm sure. But how long will it last? How long until he falls off on the wagon and loses himself again?" I watched her as she bit her lip. She knew I was right.

"He won't. He promised me this was it." She said tucking her hair behind her ears. "Either way, it doesn't matter. It's too late."

"Why? Why is it too late?" I asked taking a step closer to her.

"Nothing, sorry I didn't mean that." She said looking away from me. "Just let this go Duncan. I'm happy, I want this. Thank you for worrying about me, but believe me this is what's best for me."

"Don't marry him." I nearly pleaded

"Why shouldn't I? Why do you even care? You're off with that Alex girl. Why do you give a damn what I do?"

"We may not be together anymore; but that doesn't change the fact that you were a big part of my life. It doesn't mean that I don't care about you anymore."

"If you cared about me so much, why did you leave?" She asked me calmly. I could tell that this was something that had been eating away at her for some time. "You claimed to love me so much. Why wasn't that love enough to make you stay?"

"Things were getting out of hand. The studio, Eric, Stamp, all of it. I couldn't deal with it anymore. It was getting in the way of what we had. It was slowly killing us. Even you must know that."

"Maybe, but we could have worked things out." She looked into my eyes once more. "I needed you."

"Maybe. But once you signed with Stamp, we didn't stand a chance." She turned away from me, looking out the window. "You know I was right about him."

"You were." She said quietly. "I wish I had listened to you."

"I wish I had handled it all better. That I would have come to you instead of keeping things from you. Maybe if I had...." I stopped myself.

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe, things would have been different." I finished, letting the hidden meaning hang in the air.

"I have to marry him. If I don't, i'll lose my career. I've worked too hard to get here."

I couldn't hold it against her. I had heard the same from so many over the past few months. All the people that Stamp held under his thumb for his own profit.

"I understand." I said moving closer to where she was standing. We stood side by side, looking out of the window together. So close and yet still so far apart. "I knew that's what you would say, even before I drove here. I just had to give it a shot."

"At least a good thing came from all of this." She said.

"What's that?"

"I learned you still cared about me." We looked at each other and smiled.

"I always will." I told her before we fell into a hug. We held each other tightly, letting the beating of our hearts say all the things we would not dare say. I pulled away and walked towards the elevator.

"Duncan!" Victoria called out to me.

"Yes?"

"Alex, does she make you happy?" She asked.

"Yes she does."

"There's no one I know who deserves it more. Can you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Let her in. Don't shut her out the way you did with me. Sharing your demons is the only way to defeat them sometimes."

"I will. Just promise me you'll be careful."

"I promise." Right then the elevator bell rang and it opened. I stepped inside and waved goodbye to Victoria. She had tears in her eyes. It was only when the doors closed and the elevator began to move, that i realized, so did I.

***********************************************************************

I drove to the lot to meet Alex. I was sad and angry. My heart felt heavy. I parked my car and walked towards her trailer. I stepped inside and was only half surprised to find my girlfriend in the midst of getting her pussy eaten out by Kate Upton's talented tongue. Kate's flawless ass was pointed in my direction, as her tongue and fingers continued to drive my girlfriend up the wall. I quickly undressed and quietly made my way to the two beauties in the throes of passion. My dick was already hard by just watching the pair. Alex had her eyes closed and was moaning continuously. Kate was far too preoccupied with Alex's delicious juices to even notice me. I stepped behind the blonde, aiming my dick at the entrance of her folds. In one thrust i pushed my hard cock right into her.

"AHHHHHHH, FUCK!!!" Kate screamed out lifting her head out of Alex's pussy. She looked back and smiled at me. "Ohhh fuck! You came right on time! That's just what I needed!" She said as my hips pumped into her.

"Hey Hun! Glad you could join us!" Alex said before Kate returned to sucking on her clit. "Shhhhiiiiiitttttttt" was the only thing that came next.

"You two seemed to be doing just fine without me." I said as my hands gripped Kate's hips even tighter. I looked at Alex and our eyes met. I loved seeing her like this. She looked so incredibly sexy. Her blue eyes seemed to be on fire. Her moans got louder whenever the blonde hit a particular sensitive spot.

Meanwhile Kate's pussy was doing wonders to my cock. She was so tight and warm, she had excellent control of her pussy muscles. It felt more like my dick was being massaged than anything else. I wrapped my arms around her body and grabbed her massive tits. I latched on to them, and drove her body hard against my dick. "Fuck!" The sexy blonde moaned, before Alex grabbed her hair, pushing her face even deeper into her cunt.

My hands were pawing Kate's impressive chest. I couldn't even fit one in my hand. I pinched her nipples, loving the sounds she made as my dick continued to barrel into her. I watched Alex's face and couldn't miss the sign of her impending orgasm. Kate continued to add pressure on her clit until my beautiful girlfriend exploded. She literally sprayed Kate's face with her girl cum. Seeing her moan and thrash only egged me on to fuck Kate harder.

Alex lay back on the bed, watching me as I fucked her co-star. Kate's hand lowered itself and she began playing with her clit. From the way her pussy was clamping harder on my cock, I could tell the blonde was close to cumming. I gripped her awesome ass cheeks and lost myself in the feeling of her warm cunt. I closed my eyes and just drove my dick harder and faster into her.

"AHhh yes, YES, yes!! Don't stop, don't you fucken stop." Kate was moaning. I sped up my hips more, really feeling like a blur at that point. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kate shouted as her orgasm swept her. Her cunt was spasming all over my cock. It took all of my willpower not to cum. I held back as i felt her orgasm subside. I pulled out of her as Kate laid on her back. I quickly straddled her chest, planting my cock between her tits. Kate quickly caught on and wrapped her warm, soft melons around my manhood. I quickly began fucking the blonde's amazing tits. Alex came to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me so deeply that I thought I would faint.

"Cum for us baby!" Alex whispered in my ear. "Cum in between Kate's big tits! Please cum quick so i can lick it off of her chest!" Kate's breast, along with her tongue that would lick my cockhead whenever it appeared between her globes were driving me closer and closer to orgasm. Throw in Alex's breath in my ear and her own large tits against my chest were more than enough to take me over the top. "AHHH!!!" I shouted before i felt my cock go off like a canon. I came so much and so hard that some of it shot all the way into Kate's face. The sexy blonde just smiled up at me as my orgasm subsided. Alex continued kissing me and touching me all over as i regained my breath.

I crashed on the bed, as Alex quickly dove between Kate's tits and began licking and sucking my cum. I watched her take long swipes with her tongue, picking up any leftover strands of my cum. She moved up Kate's body, and licked the cum that had hit her chin and all around her pretty face. Before finally kissing the blonde and sharing with her whatever remaining cum she still had in her mouth. I watched the two beauties kissing, as their breasts were mashed together.

"As fun as the two of you are." Said Kate. " I need to get going." Alex let her get off the bed and quickly came to cuddle in my arms as Kate got her things together. Alex and I began kissing again. Our tongues were pushing into each others mouths and my hands were roaming up and down her back, sending shivers down her spine. Kate interrupted us. First to kiss Alex goodbye and then me. "See you two later." The bubbly blonde said as she strutted out of the trailer.

"Thank you so much Duncan. Kate is amazing and now that we got all the sexual tension out of the way, working on set is much better. Thanks for talking to her and setting it all up." She said kissing me.

"You're welcome! I'd do anything for you. I just want you to be happy. I'm glad you guys are doing so well. But it looks like I created two sex monsters. You guys are gonna be running around having sex everywhere on set." She laughed and her eyes brightened considerably.

"You're probably right. I promise i'll still make time for you." She said coily. I kissed her softly.

"What about right now?" I asked as I kissed her neck and positioned myself in between her legs.

"You're ready to go...AHHH!!" She couldn't finish as I pushed my cock into her pussy, "Damn!" She moaned right before our lips met. The kiss was deep and passionate, her pussy was warm and inviting as always. I wrapped my arms around her body and held her close to me. Her legs enclosed around my lower back. She used them to pull me harder and deeper into her burning sex. My heart was beating so fast, the heat in our kisses was undeniable. I pulled my mouth away from hers and simply stared at her right in the eyes. I continued to fuck her never breaking the contact.

"Ohhh fuck!" Alex moaned as my hips began to speed up.

"Don't close your eyes!" I begged her. She fought to keep them open, as my dick continued to ravage her insides. My thrust gained speed and power as my hold of her power became tighter. I stared into those beautiful blue eyes and thought that if they were the last thing that i'd see, i'd die a very lucky man indeed. The feel of her massive tits against my chest, her hard nipples grazing me ever so gently, only fueled my desire for this gorgeous woman. I grunted and moaned as my orgasm neared, glad to be able to tell that she was not far from hers either. Our eyes never once separated as orgasm overtook both of our bodies. We screamed, moaned as our bodies felt the incredible rush that could only come from this. Yet our eyes never strayed from one another.

As our orgams subsided, we both took heavy breaths, trying to calm the storming beating of our hearts. I place my hand on Alex's face before lowering down and kissing her once more. The moment i did, the electricity i felt, told me all I needed to know. I wanted to say it right then and there. Yet something held me back. I placed my forehead against her and stared deeply into her eyes, hoping to let her know all I was feeling with just a glance.

"Wow, that was intense!" Alex said in a breathless whisper.

"It sure was." I told her as my hand ran through her hair. I kissed her softly on her forehead.

"Is everything okay Duncan?" she asked me clearly concerned. I thought back to my conversation with Victoria. I wanted to share this with her, wanted to let her know how and what I was feeling. Right now wasn't the time.

"I'm great. I'm with you, how could I not be?" I said smiling down at her.

"I need to get back on set! I'm enjoying these little trailer dates of ours." She said as her hands ran up and down my back.

"As am I. I'm going to get to work. I want to finish writing the season before our trip. Then i'll head to my boxing class!"

"Cool, join me in the shower?"

"I thought you would never ask." I replied as I kissed her once more. We jumped into the shower and cleaned each other up. We got dressed and stood outside of her trailer, taking our time kissing goodbye.

"I'll see you tonight." She said before heading off to work. I did the same.

******************************************************************************

A few hours later, I was in the gym. The boxing class had ended about an hour ago. I was the only one left. I was punching the hell out of the bag. It had been sometime since I had needed to expand so much aggression. That I had to let loose of my anger. Stamp, fucken Stamp. I saw his face as my fist continued to hit the bag. I pictured it was him I was hitting. How could someone be this self centered? Did he not know what he was doing to these people? The answer was pretty obvious. He simply did not care. I wondered for the first time since my trip to London; If i had done the right thing giving up on trying to bring Stamp down.

I heard footsteps coming behind me. I turned around and saw Alex walking towards me. She looked so cute in a jean skirt and a simple t-shirt. She smiled at me and I knew I had made the right decision. Never could I have had such a moment of pure unadulterated happiness while trying to put Stamp down. It might have even put her in his crosshairs. I could not imagine anyone ever hurting her. She came towards me and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me softly.

"I thought I would find you here." She said when the kiss was finished. "Are you ready to tell me what's going on with you?" I thought about lying for a split second. Then I thought of Victoria and realized how right she was. I kissed her once more, and led her to a nearby bench. We sat down and I took a deep breath.

"Victoria is engaged to Eric Strong." I was looking her right in the eyes. I saw the concern wash over her face almost instantly. "It's not what you think. It's not about feelings for her. It's about Stamp." I opened up and told her the entire story. Just like I had told Mark before flying off to London, she listened intently. Shocked and surprised at some of the more sordid details. She even let out an "Oh god" placing her hand over her chest when I told her how I broke into his safe. When I had finished she was quiet for a moment. Before jumping off the bench.

"That fucken asshole! I knew he was a piece of shit! But I didn't expect anything like this." I couldn't help but smile at her reaction. "Poor Tori. Oh god Danielle, doesn't even know where her daughter is. I feel for all of them. My brother is on his client list! Duncan, we have to do something. We have to." I stood up and held her tightly against me. "What can we do? There's gotta be something!"

"We can't. As long as he's tight with the Russians, any move we make is suicidal."

"My brother Duncan! What about my brother?" She said through the tears that I could tell were coming. I could feel her body wracked by worry and fear.

"I'm sorry Alex! I wish I could protect him, protect you, protect us all. I just know that I can't. I can't take the risk of anything happening to any of the people I care about."

"You're right!" She said already beginning to calm down. She pulled back from me a little before kissing me. "Thank you so much for telling me. For letting me know."

"Thank you for not running for the hills." I told her kissing her again.

"Why would I? You tried to help people. You're amazing Duncan! You're insane and crazy! But wow you're amazing." We stood there in this gym that smelled of cold testosterone and hot sweat, and yet if anyone saw us, they would think we were standing on top of the world. As far as I was concerned, holding Alexandra Daddario, was the top of the world. Wherever I was, if she was there, I had no complaints. "So hitting this bag, does it help?" She asked me.

"When i'm angry, sure does." She walked towards the bag and threw a horrible punch, probably hurting herself more than anything else. "If you're gonna hit that thing, you're going to do it right." I removed my gloves and put them on her. I stood close behind her, holding her wrists. We were so close, I could not help but smell her skin. I stayed focused and showed her how to properly hit the bag. A few minutes later, Alex had the hang of it and I couldn't have been more proud. I watched her hit the bag again and again, her form getting better everytime. She stepped away, sweating heavily but smiling from ear to ear.

"I love this! This is awesome." She said.

"I'm glad you do. You were looking pretty good towards the end there." I told her beginning to removed her gloves. "Better than yoga huh?"

"What? Never! Nothing is better than yoga. Look at it this way, I couldn't bent all the ways you make me bent in bed, if it weren't for yoga!" She said flirtatiously.

"Yoga's better."

"You're coming to a class with me!"

"When did we agree on this?"

"The moment you said "Yoga is better" Your bed was made sweetie."

"One class that's all you get!"

"Oh, I get a lot more than that." She said laughing. We stepped out back and made our way to my car. We stood inches away from each other and what tends to happen when Alex and I are inches away from each other. I wrapped my arms around her waist as her arms wrapped themselves around my neck, our lips met and all was right with the world. The kiss we fell into was just as beautiful and passionate as any that I could remember. Truth be told, my mind was in a fog. The only things that were clear, were the taste of Alex's mouth, the feel of her warm skin under my hand and the burning desire that i had for her at that moment.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds