• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Block Party

Block Party

Hello! This is my first story. Feedback appreciated. Go easy on me will ya? :)

...................

Harlow had just recently moved into this new neighborhood. To her, it was perfect; a small friendly town and the block party to celebrate the end of summer was the perfect way to meet all her new neighbors before her new teaching job began. She double checked herself in the mirror; at 5'1, her long black hair was slightly curled, her lip gloss made her lips look pouty than usual, her 34D tits were clearly visible in her yellow sundress, but not obscene; armed with a plate of freshly baked brownies and cookies she was ready to party!

....................

Marc, Sherry, and their little girl have lived in the town since birth. Marc, a successful lawyer, had left for the big city for university and law school, but came back to open his own firm. He rekindle his romance with his childhood sweetheart, got married, had a kid; textbook fairytale and he was bored as hell. Marc missed the wild nights of the city. All the girls fell for his good looks; 6'3, twinkling blue eyes, jet black hair, scruffy chin and slightly southern accent, panties dropped for him. He was a family man now so those nights was a dream.

"Sher, let's go!" Marc shouted up the stairs with 2 year old, Izzy, in his arms.

"Just go, I'll meet you there. I have to finish this email" Sherry yelled back

"Ok, I got Izzy, you bring the beer in the garage"

....................

Harlow was having such a great time and meeting so many lovely people, some of the children would be students of hers soon. The town had shut down 4 streets and everyone was gathered in the middle of the intersection where people were cooking on several grills, tables filled with sides, drinks, and desserts, and people sitting and eating. Down the street some guys were playing touch football; another street, kids were riding bikes and skate boarding. Harlow was on her second plate of food when Marc showed up with Izzy. He noticed her quickly as he made his way around greeting everyone, by the time her reached Harlow, his cock was so hard. Someone next to Harlow, whose name she could remember had practically pushed her into Marc introducing Harlow as the new neighbor.

"Hi there sweet baby! You're not old enough to be in my class yet, but you will be soon" cooed Harlow as Izzy clapped her hands and pulled on Harlow's long hair.

"What grade do you teach?" As Marc pulled Izzy's fingers from Harlow's hair. His deep blue eyes were intense as he stared into Harlow's eyes and then stared at her mouth. He didn't listen to her reply as he thought about how those lips would look wrapped around his 10inch cock that was almost as thick as a coke can. He wonder how far he down he could ram his mancock down her throat until she gagged and couldn't take anymore.

Marc spotted his wife greeting people as she made her way to them.

"Sher, meet our new neighbor..uum..uumm." Fuck. Marc didn't remember her name.

"I'm Harlow, so nice to meet you. Your baby so cute!"

"Thanks! Sorry Marc's an idiot. He's so bad with names! Please don't take it personally." As Sherry playfully nudged Marc and took Izzy from him. "I forgot the beer. Can you get it babe? I'm going to feed Iz. Harlow, it was nice to meet you." Sherry turned and walked towards the grills.

"Sorry I forgot your name" Marc's blue eyes burned a little darker as he rubbed his hand over his stubble over face.

"Ha no worries. I going to get a drink" Harlow smiled and stepped around Marc to walk away. He inhaled her scent as she passed his and he felt his cock twitch in his pants.

................

The sun was setting and someone brought out a fire pit, everyone was gathered making s'mores, playing guitar, and mingling still. The block party didn't look like it was going to die down anytime soon.

Marc had put off getting the beer, he was too busy watching Harlow from afar and didn't want to leave. He was a bit quiet in the midst of a group of men, talking sports, and drinking beer. Finally, the beer was was almost gone, it was his turn to grab beer from his house. He waited until Harlow was where he wanted her to be, in a bit of a secluded area by the edge of the party. He quickly walked up to the side of Harlow, trees blocking anyone from the partying from seeing him talking to her.

"Hey Harlow, see I got your name right this time. Are you having a good time?"

"Haha yes, I love block parties. I've met so many great people. I was just about to head home for a quick bathroom break"

"I have to grab more beer, why don't you help and I'll let you use my bathroom?"

"Umm yes, sure" Harlow nervously bit her lip, she had noticed his intense gaze before.

Harlow tried to fill up the awkward silence with mindless chatter as Marc led them towards the house on the corner.

"Bathrooms next to the kitchen. Meet me in the garage when you're done."

"G-garage?"

"That's where the beer is silly." Marc flashed a quick wink at Harlow.

"Oh haha duh" her cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

.......................

Marc paced in the garage. He didn't know what it was about Harlow. He thought of her plump lips and how she bit it. He wanted to bite her. He had watched her ass when she walked away from him, he wanted to spank it, lick each cheek and slowly stock his finger in her ass. He pictured it pink and puckered. He licks his lips as he hears the garage door open and Harlow shakily call out "um Marc?"

He grabbed her around the waist and slammed her into his chest. With one arm, he held her close and the other hand he slammed the door shut and locked it.

Harlow squealed out in surprise. She felt the muscles in his arm, his chest as he pinned her tightly to his chest, she was almost lifted off the ground. "Pretty bird. I decided you're going to be my pretty little bird" Marc murmured in her ear as he licked it and then bit down on the nape of her neck hard.

"AHH!! What are you doing?" Harlow tried to scream as he held her face tighter to his chest so she was struggling to breathe.

"Shhh, little bird. Don't yell, this is what you want. " Marc dug his fist in her hair and pulled hard, to yank her head back. He reached down between her sundress and took off her panties and shoved it in her mouth.

"My pretty little bird. I think you'll learn."

Marc pulled her across the room towards his workbench he had set up in the middle of the garage. He quickly pulled off her dress, laid her down on the bench and spread her legs open. He used rope to tie her ankles and arms to the legs of the bench. He crouched down next to her face and gently ran his hand along her body.

"Pretty bird. This is exactly what we both need. I can see in your eyes you're scared, but you want it. Feel how wet you are baby" as he used a finger and ran it along her slit, his finger costed with juices, Harlow moaned.

Marc straddled Harlow's body and laid his cock down her stomach so he could see her reaction looking at his cock for the first time.

Harlow's eyes grew wide. His cock was the first she's ever seen in real life and it was huge! She watched it grow bigger and swell even more, the veins bulging out and it twitch on her. It was like half a baseball bat! Semen oozed from his angry cockhead. She tried to buck Marc off her, pulling the ropes attached to her arms and legs.

"I like it when you struggle. As punishment, I won't fuck you until you beg me to. I might not even fuck you." He knew that part was a lie, he had to fuck her soon.

Marc stroked his cock and squeezed out some cum on his finger. He pulled the panties out of Harlow's mouth and rubbed the cum along her lips and stuck his finger in her mouth.

"You'll love to taste me. You can only taste me when you lick it off my cock. I'm always going to cum in you."

Harlow gasped at his words. She didn't understand what he was saying to her. All she knew know was she was embarrassed she was so horny, her pussy was throbbing and she felt her wetness dripping down her thighs.

"Ma-arc, we shouldn't do this. Your married. I don't think I want this."

"My little pretty bird, trust me. It's what you want."

Marc moved forward so the tip of his cock was now in Harlow's mouth.

"Suck me baby."

Harlow licked the tip of his cock and swirled her tongue around it. She opened her mouth wider and tried to take as much as his cock in her mouth. Marc couldn't hold back and tried to shove more of his cock in her mouth, he only has a third of his cock in her mouth when she starts to gag. He pulls his cock entirely out of her mouth.

"More when you beg." Marc moves down and his mouth is licking open Harlow's lips. He uses his finger run her clit and her body jerks up. Marc places a hand on her stomach to hold her down. He licks up and down her wet slit, he's trying to wedge his finger inside her, once his tip is inside her, her pussy clamps tight around his finger, he sucks her clit hard.

Harlow screams as her orgasm rips there her.

"Wh-aat was that? It felt soo-o good." She stammered, twitching against him. Marc stared into her eyes and continues lapping at her cuny in long wet licks and swirls his finger still inside her in a circle. He pushed his finger deeper into her wet folds and felt her pussy start to tighten again and quickly pulled his fingers out and stopped licking.

"Wh-yy did you stop? That felt amazing before, it was gonna happen again" Marc just stared into her eyes, spread her lips and blew air on her clit.

Once the feeling starts to go away, he starts to lick her again and his finger was getting a little deeper this time. Then he felt her hymen. She was a virgin. He closed his eyes and groaned; he felt his painfully throbbing cock grow harder. He needed to bust a load in her now.

"My pretty little bird. You've never done this before. I can tell"

Harlow nodded.

Marc shifted so his cockhead was twitching against her wet cunt lips. He gently bumped his rod into her entrance a few times. Her sopping wet slit coated his tip.

He ran his hands up and down her body, pinched her nipples so hard she cried out in pain and lean forward a bit more so the tip of his cock was pressed up against her more.

"I'll make everything better for you later."

He slapped his hand across her mouth and rammed his cock into her tight pussy. Harlow screamed into his hand and bucked her hips trying to get the monster out, but he held her down and forced more of his cock in her. He didn't move, his dick was only half in and he felt her wetness and warmth squeeze his cock so tight he want to cum in her now. No, he was going to cum in her the right way.

Tears steamed down Harlow's face, Marc leaned forward and kissed her tears. "Baby, I'll make it better. Feel how much your pussy loves my dick in you" he flexed his cock and her cunt squeezed again.

He pulled back until only the his head was inside her still. This time he didn't hold back and slammed into her. She screamed again as his almost all his cock disappeared into her. Marc didn't stop and pulled put to the tip again and hammered another inch into her. 3 more inches to stuff into her fuckhole. Harlow thought she was going to pass out from the pain and her cunt felt so full and stretched. His hips grinded into her pussy trying to stuff her as much as possible. Her cunt juices coated his thick rod. She started to feel her pussy clamp down on his cock and she came, she bucked her hips hard into Marc as he thrusted into her as hard as he could.

Marc continued to pound his cock into her. One more inch to go. She had blacked out. When she woke, he was going to blow his load so deep into her sweet pussy. Her pussy starting to tighten again, Harlow's eyes fluttered open "Uggggggggg... sooooo good....ahhhhhh"

"Look at me. Look in my eyes. " Marc commanded. His eyes burned into hers, he seemed to be thrusting harder, she felt pain, but that amazing feeling starting to come again. She whimpered into his hand. With a loud growl, he thrusted deep until his whole anaconda was in her cunt and released his cum deep inside her. There was so much creamy sperm it started to leaked out of her tight cunt. He continued to thrust into her as her pussy tighten again, her whole body bucked and collapsed.

Harlow felt small kisses all around her face. Her pussy throbbed as she opened her eyes. Marc's eyes looked into hers. His monster cock was still rock hard and stuffed into her swollen cunt. Slowly he pulled his ten inches out of messy cunt, her juices, his semen tinged pink with blood gushed out. He stuck his two sausage fingers to scoop up the fluids and he rubbed it on Harlow's mouth and made her sucked his fingers.

"You'll never feel that full again. You'll beg for my cock to fuck you. You'll see." As he rose from her body. He untied her aromas and legs, threw her panties and dress at her.

"Don't clean yourself. I want you to feel my cum wet in your panties the rest of the party."

"I'll never beg you to fuck me again. I'll pretend this never happened. Don't come near me ever again." Harlow declared quietly and firmly, but slipped on her clothing like he said to.

He chuckled. "Grab the other case of beer will you pretty bird?" Unlocking and sauntering out the door.

.......

To be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Block Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1269 milliseconds