• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Not Just Another Walk in the Park Ch. 03

Not Just Another Walk in the Park Ch. 03

I'm sitting on a couch in a small cabin with the man who assaulted in the park standing in front of me with a snide smirk on his face. The strap from my dress is pulled down off my shoulder and my breast is still exposed.

"It's really good to see you again, sweetheart." He says, rubbing his hand against the bulge forming in his jeans.

"Where's my mom?" I say in a demanding tone, like I had some kind of authority to back it up.

"I honestly have no idea where your mother is."

"You said...you said she was here!"

"No, YOU said she was here...." He says, taking a gulp of his beer. "I just didn't tell you that you were...mistaken."

"You bastard!" I say, swinging at him. He grabs my wrist and slings me back into the couch.

"Careful, unlike that other guy...." He says, motioning toward the door, "....I like rough foreplay. You look gorgeous, by the way. I'm so glad you wore the dress. I really like it."

"Help! Help me!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Scream all you want. Nobody's gonna hear you."

He grabs another can of beer off the coffee table and hands it to me. "Here, this should help you loosen up a little."

I glare at him sitting motionless on the couch.

"Take it." He says, popping it open and holding it in my face.

"I don't want it." I say coldly, folding my arms defiantly in front of me.

"You know, you're either really brave or really stupid." He says, downing the beer in one gulp. "Not that it matters either way. It's not going to change anything."

The gravity of the situation hits me. I know what I'm in for and this time I brought it all on myself. I should have never gotten in that cab! How stupid do I have to be! Fear takes over and I start shaking violently. Sobs catch in the back of my throat as tears sting the corners of my eyes.

"It's okay, Princess." He says, sitting down on the couch beside. He places his hand on my leg rubbing it gently. "Don't cry."

For a moment he seems sincere. He forces the beer into my hand. He looks me right in the eye and it catches me off guard. His dark blue eyes seem much softer than the last time he glared at me with his icy cold stare. He gently assists me in lifting the can up to my mouth to take a sip.

Again, he encourages me to put the can to my lips and take in another, bigger drink. His hand creeps under my dress inching up my thigh. A gasp escapes my lips as I squirm under his touch. He grips my inner thigh tight in his hand when I try to scoot away from him.

"I need you to be good." He says, positioning his body on top of me, pinning me to the couch. He lifts the beer can up and proceeds to pour it into my mouth. I choke and gag unable to swallow the flood of liquid fast enough as it burns the back of my throat on the way down. He greedily laps up all of overflow that runs down my chin and drips down my chest.

I'm frozen in fear, paralyzed, my mind is telling me to fight, to run, to get the hell out of here but my body isn't listening. For some unknown reason I physically can't bring myself to move. He grabs another beer and repeats the same process. I've drank alcohol a couple of times before but I've never chugged it, which is essentially what he is forcing me to do right now. I can feel my head starting to spin. He sucks all the escaping liquid off my chin and then moves down to where a pool of ale is contained by my bra. He slips the straps of both my dress and my bra off my other shoulder exposing both breasts.

"We can't let this go to waste now, can we?" He says, lapping up the spilled liquid from between my breasts and my bra.

His hand slides down under the hem of my dress. He gropes around slipping his fingers under the band of my panties. I clamp my legs together blocking his access to the area he wanted to play with.

"Open up, sweetheart." He whispers in my ear. "I prefer to do this the easy way but we can do it the hard way, if we have it."

Something in the tone of his voice causes me to rethink angering him. I let my knees fall open giving him unfettered access to my private area.

He smiles his smug little smile while his fingers violate me once again. My head is swimming in a mixture of fear, guilt and alcohol as I try to figure out how I got myself into this terrible situation. I need to try to find out who this guy is and why he's out to get me.

He's got my panties pulled down around my thighs and he's pumping his fingers deep inside of me, making guttural grunting noises with each thrust.

"Can...can I get another drink?" I say, trying to distract his attention from my aching mound if only for a moment.

"Of course, Baby Doll." He says, reaching to get another can from the pack on the coffee table.

I hate the way he calls me names like 'Baby Doll' and 'Princess' it makes my skin crawl. But I especially hate when he calls me 'Sweetheart' – something about the way he says it turns my stomach.

He starts to hand me the drink but teases me with it instead pulling it away as I reach for it.

"Hold it." He says, holding it just inches out of my reach. "How bad do you want it?"

I remain perfectly still flashing him a look of frustration and fear. I didn't really want the beer I just wanted to make him stop touching me. In one swift motion, he pulls his shirt off his body. He lies back on the couch still holding me down with his thick muscular legs. He pours some of the beer out onto his stomach filling his belly button.

"Drink up!" He says, guiding my head down to his stomach.

When I hesitate, he pushes me closer, holding me firmly overtop him. I warily run my tongue along his stomach lapping up the drink he left for me.

I can hear his breathing quicken as I lick at his belly button. He shifts and squirms in delight underneath me grabbing the bottle and filling it back up again for me. When I've finished the second drink, he unzips his pants and pulls them off revealing his semi-hard shaft. He pours the bottle again on his stomach and continues down to his groin area. He pushes my head down again forcing me to clean the liquid off his stomach and then he moves me farther down.

At this point I start to get really scared. I have never done this before. Unconsciously, I clamp my mouth shut. Some of my friends have talked about doing this to their boyfriends but it never sounded very appealing to me in the least.

"Lick it all up." He says, rubbing his dick around my lips. I shake my head in opposition which serves only to make him angry. He grabs the hair on both sides of my head and yanks me backwards. The force causes me to scream out opening the way for his member to enter. "And don't you dare even dream about biting me because I WILL kill you!"

I knew he meant it when he wraps his large hand completely around my neck. He wasn't applying any pressure...it was more of just a warning sign.

I was so unsure of what to do with his cock in my mouth I just kind of held my mouth open and let him move it in and out of me.

"Is this your first blowjob too? Girl, you're much too pretty to be so...untouched. Don't tell me....you were saving yourself for marriage?" He says, cynically.

Tears once again were pouring down my cheeks. I hated this guy so much not just for what he was doing to me but for how he made me feel about myself.

"Close your mouth a little...damn girl, haven't you ever sucked on a popsicle before? You don't do it your mouth wide open."

I close my lips around him as he gently pumps in and out of my mouth. At first I taste the bitterness of the alcohol on him but then I start to taste and feel a hot, slimy liquid. I freak out and try to push back but he's holding my head so tightly that I can't get away. My friends told me about swallowing cum and it sounded completely disgusting. I didn't ever want to do that. EVER!

He pushes himself into my mouth farther and with more urgency. When his cock touches the back of my throat, it triggers my gag reflex. I cough and gag but he continues pressing on...unaware or unconcerned. I let out a whimper which seems to break his stride.

"You okay, baby girl?" He says, looking down at me. He pulls out, giving me a moment to catch my breath. I gasp and choke as he watches in amusement. "You gotta learn to breathe through your nose, if you ever expect to be good at this."

I don't ever want to be good at this!! I scream in my head. When I've finished coughing I notice that he's poured me another drink. He guides me down to himself again and goes to work assaulting my mouth and throat. His pumping reaches a feverish speed for what feels like several minutes. My jaws ache and I would swear my tonsils are bruised. He lets out a pleasure-filled gasp as he unloads his burning, hot cum inside my mouth. I close my throat not wanting to swallow but he continues pumping until my mouth is full and overflowing.

"Swallow it!" He screams.

Reluctantly, I swallow, feeling the slimy, liquid ooze down my already raw throat. He seemed to have a never ending supply as he continues to ram himself into my mouth. Finally he finishes and pulls himself out. I gulp and gag as my stomach churns. Without warning, everything in my stomach makes its way back out. I vomit all over myself, him, the couch and the floor.

"Oh, hell no!"

"I'm sorry." I say, shaking violently.

He grabs me by the nape of my neck and drags me into the bathroom. He flings me into the shower turning the water on full blast. The cold water sends shivers coursing through my body. He rips my dress up over my head so that I am crouching naked with the cold water running over me causing chill bumps to form all over my body.

"I didn't mean to....I'm sorry." I say, covering myself with my arms.

He adjusts the knobs on the shower to make the water a more bearable temperature. When the water is warm, he climbs in with me. I try to memorize the tattoos on his body. He has a cross with skeleton hands holding it on his chest and a gun on his shoulder. There is another one on his leg but I can't tell what it is.

He grabs a bar of soap lathering it in his hands. I back up as far in the corner as I can while he washes the stench off himself before turning his attention to me. He grabs my arm pulling me over to him staring with a cold, icy glare in his eyes. My breasts disappear in a layer of thick, soapy bubbles. He pries my hand from my privates and gives it a good cleaning as well.

"Those are some nasty looking bruises." He says inspecting the damage he caused to my inner thighs earlier today. Was that just this morning? This has been the longest day of my life!

"Maybe you shouldn't fight so much." He says, rubbing his hands along the bruises. "Just relax and enjoy it."

A defiant grunt escapes my lips. Enjoy it! While I'm being repeatedly raped! What a fucking idiot!

"What? You don't like this?" He says, lifting me up and onto his bulging penis in one swift move, catching me totally off guard. His mouth attacks my neck – kissing, licking, sucking enthusiastically. He presses my back against the shower wall holding my legs apart with his hands. He reaches around lifting my arms up over his shoulders. He shifts his body to let the warm-almost hot-water run over me, washing away my soapy cover. His lips move down to my breasts. He licks them eagerly flicking my nipples with his tongue.

Steam builds as the shower water runs enveloping the room in a thick, hazy fog. My emotions are ripped to shreds and my sanity is gone! Before I realize what is happening my body betrays me again.

"That's my girl." He says, feeling the rush of my juices pouring out of me. He grabs my ass cheeks pulling me rhythmically up and down on his pulsating manhood. I hate myself for giving him this satisfaction.

He picks up the pace as the feel of my unwanted orgasm excites him. He rams his cock inside of me slamming my back against the hard tile wall. His breathing reaches a rapid pace as he pushes harder and harder, finally letting out a satisfied moan as he impales me against the wall.

When I come to my senses, I've got my legs and arms tightly wrapped around him and my face is buried against his neck. We both steady are breathing before daring to move, as he pulls me off him and cum runs down my leg covering the shower floor.

After washing himself off, he climbs out of the shower grabbing a towel and starts drying off his body. I slide down the back of the wall, sitting on the shower floor, ashamed of what I had just done.

He dries his short black hair and wraps the towel around his waist. He takes another towel from the closet and reaches his hand out to me. I stare at him, chin quivering as the tears once again burn at my eyes. He beckons me with his finger and when I still don't move he reaches in a grabs my arm, yanking me to my feet.

"You can be so god damn stubborn sometimes!" He says, roughly drying me with the towel. He dries my arms, my breasts and my stomach then spins me around to dry my back, my bottom and the backs of my legs. He spins me around again drying the fronts of my legs and then my mound. With no hint of the gentleness he was showing in the shower he rubs my privates dry. He bends me over wrapping the towel on my head and rubs it haphazardly drying my long dark hair. He leads me into another room, a bedroom, and pulls a t shirt out of a duffle bag lying on the bed.

"You'll have to wear this since you made a mess of your pretty little dress." He says, handing it to me and watching as I slip it on.

"It'll have to do for now." He says, looking me up and down. The shirt barely covers my nakedness underneath which he notices, lifting the shirt ever so slightly to look at my clean-shaven mound.

He grabs my arm and leads me through the living room and into the kitchen. He takes a handful of paper towels and a bottle of cleaner out of the cabinet and hands it to me. Walking me back into the living room where my mess still lays on the couch and the floor.

"Clean it up." He says, pushing me over to the couch.

I do as he says, cleaning the vomit off the couch and the floor sobbing the entire time.

I just want to go home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Not Just Another Walk in the Park Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds