• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Magnetized

Magnetized

12

At 18 Gary already had a three-year-old son and married his high school fling Shirley as a result of the birth of their child. Gary and Shirley depended on Amanda for everything. Amanda was Shirley's sister, who out of the kindness of her heart provided Gary and Shirley a place to live, food, and even money for their own baby. Amanda had been fairly lucky in life and received straight A's all throughout high school, college, and medical school. She was almost 18 years old when Shirley was born and has practically raised her since their mother passed away; when Shirley was just 5 years old. Gary and Shirley had been together for what seemed to be an eternity and Amanda as a result became a pseudo-family figure to Gary as well. Gary wanted to make Amanda proud and also provide for his family so he worked day and night to save money so that Shirley and Gary could eventually buy their own house. Shirley had never worked a day in her life and relied on the good will of her sister and Gary to provide her with support.

During the summer months Amanda would take one day off a week from her practice to take Gary and Shirley out to dinner. Amanda used the time to unwind and mentor the couple as they navigated their path in life. Unbeknownst to Amanda, Shirley had arranged a blind date for the dinner. After Amanda graduated medical school and began providing for her sister, she never seemed to have time to date. Shirley, who couldn't leave the house while watching her child, found Amanda a date online. Shirley had been participating in a chat room discussing parenting tips which were sponsored by Doctor X. Shirley had become addicted to Doctor X who provided her with any answer to any question regarding parenthood she would ask day or night. Shirley thought it would be fun to include him in their dinner plans. Shirley sent a picture of her sister and the blind date was set. She figured an attractive and single doctor would be perfect for her sister.

After everyone ordered appetizers Dr. X found his way to the table, and Shirley was horrified. Unlike his profile picture he was grotesque. He was short, bald, and had horrible yellow teeth. Amanda's skin began to crawl before he even sat down. Gary, who was aware of Shirley's plan, lost his shit, and immediately started laughing and shaking his head. Dr. X seemed way too excited about the dinner to be turned away and Shirley began making the introductions with the back-story.

As dinner progressed Dr. X's presence only became worse. He had horrid breath and sat uncomfortably close to Amanda. Every time he would interject into the conversation he would place his hand on Amanda's thigh. She was totally grossed out. The final straw was when the server left to bring the check and he leaned into Amanda and started sniffing her hair. Amanda jabbed Dr. X hard in the side of his head and climbed over the table to get out of the booth.

While the conversation had been uneventful, Dr. X became enraged by Amanda's conduct and grabbed her arm, which prompted Gary to throw Dr. X to the floor. Dr. X looked up at Gary and Amanda and informed them they would regret tonight in more ways then they could ever imagine. Amanda in a rush to leave wrote a $100 check for the $45 dinner and ran out with her family. While driving away Shirley was horrified and immediately deleted her profile from the chat room. Amanda proceeded to tear Shirley apart for inviting that psycho to dinner. Amanda asked if she had ever shared her personal information with Dr. X and Shirley breathing a sigh of relief, answered no. Gary screamed in horror as he realized that Amanda's address was on the check she had left at the table.

Amanda stopped the car and quickly drove back to the restaurant. Amanda found the server and asked for her check back. The server informed her that the man dining with them paid for everything. Amanda then searched the table for her check, but it was gone, along with her home address. Her stomach suddenly turned into knots and she made sure to lock every door and window when they returned home.

The following days were uneventful. Gary continued to raise money, Shirley cared for the baby, and Amanda worked. Gary and Shirley wanted to make it up to Amanda so they prepared a feast. Amanda came home to the sweet smells of a dinner, which had been roasted in the oven all day. Gary instructed her to sit at the table and proceeded to serve Amanda and Shirley as if he was a professional waiter in a fine dining restaurant. Amanda realizing how sweet Gary was, told Shirley she was a very lucky girl. Shirley was thrilled and felt at home for the first time since Gary moved in. Shirley returned the complement to Amanda and noted that she deserved some of the credit for helping to raise him. They both laughed at that comment.

Gary came back into the room and poured some wine after the three had chatted for hours. Amanda thought the wine was delicious and then realizing she was the only one over 21, amusingly inquired into how they managed to purchase such exquisite wine. Gary laughed, feeling the wine, and began apologizing for opening her wine without asking. Amanda became confused and asked where they found the wine. Shirley stated it was delivered by some store and she just figured Amanda had ordered it online. Amanda feeling herself becoming paranoid about the origin of the wine also began to feel lightheaded and shortly thereafter fell unconscious.

Shirley woke up in her bed to her child crying and went to check on him. As she began her normal routine she realized that she had no memory from last night and began searching for Gary. She walked downstairs and found the kitchen completely cleaned and a pink note on the fridge. Shirley walked up to the fridge and read the note.

It said: GARY AND AMANDA WILL BE RETURNED SAFE AND SOUND. GARY WILL CALL THE HOUSE IN TWO WEEKS. DO NOT CALL THE POLICE OR GARY AND AMANDA WILL NEVER COME BACK.

-- Attached to the note was a check from Amanda to the restaurant for $100.

Amanda was in a fog as she laid on an operating table. She watched, as a dentist seemed to be inspecting her teeth. The images would go in and out. The dentist eyes were so familiar, but she couldn't think about that right now. Her body was exhausted. She tried sitting up but had no energy. The doctor realized she was waking up and gave her more anesthesia.

Finally Amanda opened her eyes to a lucid state of mind. She immediately panicked. Nothing was familiar, the walls, floor, and ceiling were all dark metal. She instinctively went for the door, but it was locked. She started screaming and banging for help. After banging on the door for what seemed like an eternity she tried to remember what had happened. She remembered the dinner, the wine, and the dentist dream.

She then realized her mouth felt weird. She reached up and felt braces on her teeth. What the hell was going on? Her tongue hurt and she started to touch it when she felt a metal piercing that went through her tongue. She started to really freak out and began searching all over her body. She found small metal rings had been pierced through both her nipples and to her horror a very small ring had been pierced through her clit. At that point she felt dizzy and fainted on the cold hard floor.

When she woke up she tried removing her clit ring but it had been apparently welded closed. In fact all her new body jewelry had been welded shut. She was scared, furious, and determined to get free. At least six times since waking up a slit in the door opened and food was delivered. She wondered if she had been held two full days in captivity. She found it difficult to eat with the braces and had no idea why someone would pierce her and attach braces to her teeth while she was unconscious. She could not eat much, but she knew she had to keep her fluids up if she needed the strength to fight for her life.

As she was finally dozing off the door suddenly opened and what appeared to be prison guards entered. They held her down as she kicked and screamed and attached a metal collar to her neck, two metal bracelets to her wrists, and two ankle bracelets to her legs. Just as suddenly as they came in they were gone. Amanda was now in a state of shock. Had she been arrested, was she being tortured, what was going to happen, and most importantly what did they want?

As Amanda adjusted to wearing a metal collar she tried in vain to remove the new attachments. She felt extremely uncomfortable as she used the only metal toilet. She became extremely paranoid that she was being watched. The metal cot was extremely uncomfortable and she could not sleep for more than what appeared to be a few minutes at a time.

As she was considering that she might die within the walls she was now trapped the metal door opened. Amanda gathered her courage and slowly passed through the door into a hallway.

She noticed the structure was extremely well built and everything was solid metal. She followed the hallway down to another door at the opposite end. There were no windows or other doors, so she just kept going forward. As she walked through the door she saw what appeared to be a bedroom. The door immediately closed behind her. She saw another door on the other side of the room, but it was also closed. She looked around and saw different pieces of furniture. None of the furniture looked appealing, as everything was solid metal. Amanda then realized that someone was under the bed covers. She started screaming and trying to get out, but she couldn't open the door.

Whoever was under the covers began thrashing as if restrained. She decided to find out who it was and walked over to the bed. She slowly pulled down the cover from the bottom of the bed and realized it was Gary. She immediately tried to help him and untied the straps.

Gary with tears in his eyes pulled the sock out of his mouth and started crying, which then set Amanda over the edge and she broke down for the first time as well. They huddled together until their emotions calmed and Amanda realized Gary had been given braces, a collar, and bracelets as well. Gary told Amanda that they had pierced his penis and nipples as well.

Amanda and Gary still had no clue what to expect...

Moments after reassuring each other they would make it out of their prison, Dr. X walked through the door. They both ran to the opposite side of the room and began pleading to be released. Dr. X was calm and moved swiftly toward them. He explained, as he scratched his baldhead, that they were to be punished as promised and that when he was done humiliating them they would be released. Amanda and Gary immediately sat down on the floor, not knowing what to expect or do. Dr. X noticing how submissive they had already become chuckled and then explained that they would be set free, but only after Amanda was pregnant.

Amanda was horrified and grabbed Gary. Dr. X laughed as he stated not to fear him or his men, because Gary was going to be the father of the baby. Gary and Amanda became enraged and refused his plan completely. To Amanda, having a child with Gary would be unthinkable. Gary was not only her brother-in-law but also someone she helped raise. Gary was also unable to even consider the prospect. He respected her and viewed her as family as well. He never, not even once, thought of her sexually, she was the closet thing to family he had. In that moment Gary told Amanda that he would rather die then give in to Dr. X's demands.

Amanda agreed, there was no way she could ever face her sister again, and there was no way she could ever even imagine crossing that line. If it was getting knocked up by Gary or torture and death, she decided to choose the latter. She could never break her sisters heart and Gary was only 18 years old. She couldn't even imagine a sex with a teenager.

This resistance seemed to illuminate Dr. X's face and he smiled as he left. As he was walking out he smirking announced that this was going to be the best show yet.

As the hours passed food was delivered. The room even had a private toilet. Amanda and Gary had accepted that they would rather die than break their familial like bond, and in Amanda's eyes Gary was still the teenager who knocked up her baby sister.

Then suddenly Dr. X's voice boomed over the speaker system. Dr. X offered them a way out; he stated that if they consensually participated in intercourse and each of them achieved an orgasm they would be released immediately.

Amanda and Gary looked at each other and agreed that they could not be forced into anything and that he would have to kill them both. They were both proud of who they were and never would cross that line, even at gunpoint or certain death.

When the time expired on Dr. X's offer, the door opened. Dr. X approached them both and informed them he appreciated that their pride was unbreakable. He then pointed at all the cameras in the room and told Gary that in a week an a half he will call Shirley and have to explain to her how he fucked her sister in every possible way, on every piece of furniture in this room, and that he is not going to be able to stop until Amanda gets pregnant. Gary sat in silence and just ignored the sick psycho. After that Dr. X looked at Amanda and said if I were you I would take off all that metal, with that he smiled putting his yellow teeth of full display. He then walked out of the room and stated, "Let the show begin."

Amanda and Gary held each other's hand and said their goodbyes. They both knew it was the end for them. Suddenly the room started making a humming noise and 10 pillars throughout the room suddenly raised up from the floor. The clothing that Amanda and Gary wore was starting to shake and in seconds started to pull on their bodies. Amanda and Gary panicked as they realized that the poles were pulling on their clothes. Gary screamed that their clothes were made of some form of metal. Suddenly Garry and Amanda were dragged to one pole each, and then another pole.

Their clothes were being pulled in separate directions and then in an instant as the humming got louder, their clothes ripped off completely leaving them naked. Gary ran to the pole to pull the ripped pants off the pole, but it was useless. Gary then ran over to Amanda who was sitting on the floor covering herself.

Again the room got louder and Gary and Amanda started sliding toward the bed. They were being pulled from their collars, nipples, genitals, wrists, ankles, and teeth. The poles surrounded the bed.

Suddenly Amanda, and began screaming, as she was lifted into the air and was literally floating above the side of the bed. Her arms and legs were pulled apart. She was also facing Gary who was undergoing the same exact positioning. For the first time they saw each other completely naked. Amanda screaming subsided as she focused on breathing. Gary realized in that moment that Amanda had an incredible body. He was not aroused but he saw for the first time Amanda's large breasts, pink nipples, shaved pussy, and long legs. Amanda also saw Gary's manhood and closed her eyes.

Suddenly the magnets pulled Gary onto the bed on his back. He then watched as Amanda who was trying to wiggle free hovered above him. She then began to sink down and her feet seemed to be restrained to the bed. She was horrified as she found herself seconds away from sitting on Gary's face. Gary could not believe that his sister-in-laws pussy was above him sinking toward his face. Amanda pleaded with Gary to turn his head. Gary tried but as Amanda got lower Gary's head started to turn and then Amanda was forced to put her pussy above Gary's mouth.

She screamed as they contacted each other, and then Gary found his mouth opening. The braces that had been installed were also magnetized and opened his mouth. Dr. X laughed as he controlled his magnets from the room above and intently looked at Amanda's face as he forced Gary's tongue ring to dance around Amanda's clit ring.

Gary had no control as his tongue as it bounced off Amanda's clit ring. In fact the magnets causes Gary's tongue to move quicker than humanely possible. Amanda's body began to betray her as the magnets relentlessly stimulated her clit. She started to moan as she felt her self-beginning to climax.

Amanda had always had trouble with relationships since she was a squirter and would cum profusely. Guys would tire of cleaning sheets and eventually what seemed like a hidden bonus turned into a chore and mandatory hot shower afterward.

Amanda unable to prevent her body reactions to the stimulus between her legs began squirting all over Gary's face. Gary was horrified and shocked that Amanda would cum from their torture. Then Amanda felt her neck lowering and her mouth open. She began screaming and trying with all her might to resist but the magnets were far too powerful. Gary felt his penis ring start to pull and within seconds Amanda had engulfed Gary's flaccid penis into her throat. The magnets provided the perfect rhythm for a blowjob and Gary found he was starting to lose the battle. As he was relentlessly licking his sister-in-laws clit, his dick was embarrassingly getting hard. He was humiliated.

Gary could not stop his erection from growing and unable to ignore Amanda's mouth and tongue dancing around his dick and the taste of Amanda's pussy, he developed a massive hard-on that Amanda started having trouble with as it slid down into her throat. Neither person could stop the others actions and Amanda found herself cumming again while Gary felt his first orgasm build. He begged Amanda to pull away but her tongue ring forced her to take Gary's dick in her throat even deeper and he couldn't help it when as he released the biggest load of cum he had ever shot deep into Amanda's throat. Amanda feeling his seed hit the back of her throat immediately started squirting all over Gary's face. Gary had to swallow as much as possible or he would feel like he was drowning.

Dr. X replayed that moment repeatedly.

Gary and Amanda could not believe what was happening as each of them were struggling to swallow each others cum and breath at the same time.

Then suddenly Amanda was pulled across the room and found her self bent over a piece of furniture that made her ass stick out in the air. Gary was still trying to catch his breath and spit out the remaining cum from Amanda's pussy when he began throwing up. Gary was then pulled toward Amanda and his face was pressed right against her ass.

Amanda tried to fight but could not move but a few inches. Every time she tried sitting up each part of her body painfully stretched. She was completely restrained from the magnets, meanwhile Gary's tongue was forced out of his mouth and with his head buried between her ass cheeks he started tasting the bitter taste of her asshole. He looked down and all he could see was her beautiful ass. His tongue kept probing the depths of her bowels as Amanda moaned in disgust, but her body again betrayed her and she found herself squirting down Gary's chest.

Amanda had never had her ass licked and she could not believe her brother-in-law was back their licking her asshole against their will, she started cumming again.

After what seemed to be like an eternity of ass licking Gary was pulled back to the metal bed, and Amanda began pleading to shut the machine off. Amanda found herself above Gary and was being forced to sit in his lap. With Gary lying down all that was raised was his dick.

The magnets perfectly lined up their genitals and after Amanda had squirted so many times Gary found little to no resistance except for her super tight pussy as she lowered onto his dick. As the magnets moved, Amanda found she had to move with them or feel the magnet pull on her clit. Both Amanda and Gary began to moan from the intense pleasure of their sex.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Magnetized

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds