• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Invasion

Invasion

12

When the aliens invaded, it was not the men they conquered, but the women. Conquered in frighteningly short time.

The aliens had decided to invade in waves. The first wave was simply observation. There they learned that humans were the dominant species on the planet, and that humans were also obsessed with sex - having it far more often for their pleasure than to produce offspring. The aliens used this knowledge to their advantage, and they conquered.

The second wave of the invasion consisted of five individuals, spread out across various countries to test a theory...

Jennifer was driving down the road at dusk when her tire blew. "Fuck!" She pulled over to the side of the road, parked, and smacked the steering wheel in frustration. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She was a good 40 minutes out of town, and she hadn't seen another car in the last hour. She didn't have a spare tire, and she also didn't have service on her phone. She was fucked, and she knew it.

To make matters worse, it was a hot summer night. She was going to sweat through her clothes and positively reek when she would get help. Grumbling to herself, she climbed out of her car and looked at the back right tire. There was a noticeable hole in the tire, even with the light dwindling. No way was she going to risk driving on a tire that out of shape. She kicked the tire in frustration and leaned against the car. Looking around she saw that the light was ever dwindling. She wrestled with whether to flag someone down - on the slim chance that someone would actually come by - and decided that she was probably safe enough. She had taken many self defense classes, and she always had pepper spray and a tire iron to use if she needed to. Climbing up on the hood of her car, she continually glanced each way, hoping to see headlights approaching her.

Dammit! She had been hoping to surprise her boyfriend of three years, but now it looked like instead of pulling into his driveway, he was going to be picking her up from some garage. They had gotten together during their junior year of college, and while they had hoped to move in together after graduation, the cards didn't land in their favor. Each landed a job opportunity that was simply too good to pass up, but the jobs were hundreds of miles apart, forcing Jennifer and Roger to move to different cities. Sure, they talked or Skyped almost every night, but it wasn't the same. When they started getting paid they worked out a system where they would alternate visits on weekends once a month - so one weekend a month they were practically guaranteed to spend in bed fucking each other until they ran out of steam, at with point it was probably time for one of them to head back to their job.

Jennifer had been able to swing an unexpected vacation from work after landing a huge account for her boss, and she had immediately decided to surprise Roger. Normally she would fly, but the drive was only 10 hours, and she thought she could make it in a day. She almost had until her tire blew out. Roger lived in a suburb of a city, but where his suburb ended nothing began. It was essentially empty land that stretched on for miles and miles, and now Jennifer was stuck in it. The Middle of Nowhere. Jennifer didn't find it comforting to know that she was, in all likelihood, actually in the middle of nowhere. It just made it that much more unlikely that someone would pass. She couldn't risk the walk at night, but she sure didn't want to make the walk during the day. At least she had a lot of water with her. She had wanted to persuade Roger to go camping for a night or two and look at the endless stars, free of light pollution, and for that she made sure that she had a lot of water. Her trunk was full of water bottles, and she could pack a lot of them into her suitcase if need be.

Jennifer had been sitting on her car for almost two hours when she saw lights on the horizon. She got off her car and stretched, and noted irritably that she had begun to sweat through her clothes - her shirt was stuck to her body, accentuating her ample curves. She had been wearing a plain white tank, which she now felt could have been a mistake. It hugged her tight abs, and only drew attention to her large, perky breasts because when she stood, two dark sweat spots were visible (in any sort of light) just below each breast. Her shorts were so stuck to her bubble butt that as soon as she stood up, they wedged themselves into her crack, and Jennifer actually struggled a bit to get them out again.

She leaned into the car and grabbed a flashlight from the glove compartment. She turned to look at the horizon again, and to her relief noticed that the lights were definitely closer. She made sure that her pepper spray and tire iron were readily available and waited for the lights to get closer. When she could hear the other car's engine in the distance she began to wave her flashlight at them. If they didn't stop, she was probably not going to see anyone else for the rest of the night.

Thankfully, just a few minutes later, the other vehicle did indeed come to a stop just opposite Jennifer. The driver window rolled down and a remarkably handsome man leaned out. "What's the trouble? Anything I might be able to help with?"

Jennifer was a bit taken aback at first - this man might be the most handsome person she had ever seen. "Um, yeah. Maybe. My tire blew. I don't have a spare."

"Do you mind if I take a look?" The man said. For a moment, Jennifer was nearly lost in his eyes. "Not at all."

The man then got out of the truck, and Jennifer was again taken aback. He was gigantic. Unquestionably the tallest person she had ever seen - he must have been almost seven feet tall. And he was built. He looked like nothing but muscle. Jennifer couldn't avoid it. This man was easily the most attractive person she had ever seen. A part of her was now glad that her tire had blown - if it hadn't she'd never have been able to see this perfect male specimen.

"Which tire is it?" Once again the man's voice broke her out of her small trance. She took him around the back of her car and pointed at the tire. He walked around her, and coming right next to her he seemed even more gigantic. "Yeah, there's no driving on that. That's a real shame. Let me check my truck. I might have a spare, but I think it's in my other truck." The man went back to his truck, and Jennifer just stared after him. He called back, "Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't have a spare on me." He took out his phone and checked it. "No service either. Didn't expect any - you probably would have called someone by now if there were service out here." He walked back to her and stuck out his hand. "I'm Richard. People call me Dick." For an instant Jennifer's eyes glanced at his crotch when he said Dick. "I'm Jennifer," she said, shaking his hand. His hand engulfed hers.

"How long have you been stuck here?"

Jennifer glanced at her phone. The time read 11:34. "About five hours." As she spoke her stomach growled. Dick smiled. "You must be starving. Here," he motioned toward his truck, "you must be starving. I've got some food if you want some. A whole cooler-full, so don't be shy." Jennifer followed Dick to his truck he reached into the bed and easily pulled the cooler to him. Opening it he began to list the items in the cooler. "Can I get a look inside?" Jennifer asked, interrupting him. "Sure," he said, and before Jennifer knew what was happening, Dick had grabbed Jennifer around the hips and effortlessly lifted her into the bed of the truck. A bit flustered, Jennifer muttered "thanks," and began to look the cooler herself. It was practically overflowing with food and drinks. Sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, fruit, soda, water, beer, it was practically a supermarket. Jennifer was leaning into the cooler for several minutes before finally deciding on a sandwich (ruben), some chips, and a coke.

"Mind if I join you?" Dick asked, and before Jennifer could reply, he climbed into the truck bed with her, and absentmindedly took some food from the cooler for himself. He then sat in front of her, and in the cramped space of the truck bed she was practically sitting in between his legs. Jennifer blushed darker and was glad that it was night, which made it more difficult to tell.

They proceeded to talk for a long time, about many subjects. Movies, books, tv - Jennifer thought that they were incredibly compatible. They liked similar things, and there was no escaping it now. Dick was at least ten times hotter than any other man she had ever seen. And then, as she began to get sleepy, the conversation took a strange turn.

"I have to confess something, Jennifer." Dick said. Jennifer raised her eyebrow. "Oh?" She was genuinely curious. "This is going to sound very strange to you, but I assure that it is the truth, as you will soon find out. I am not who, or even what you think I am, and our meeting tonight was not an accident."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not a human being. I am an alien to this world. I'm from a different solar system."

Jennifer couldn't hold back a laugh. "You're joking right?" But Dick just looked at her and continued on.

"I am part of a conquerer species. It's what we do. We conquer every habited planet that we find. We modify our techniques based on the strengths and weakness, wants and desires of the dominant species of any any given planet. Sometimes this leads to bloody war. Sometimes it just takes a lot propaganda. We always choose the path of least resistance. You humans have a fatal flaw."

"Oh, really? What's that?" Jennifer still had a smirk on her face, wondering when Dick was going to drop the joke.

"You must understand that my species is a perfectly evolved species. We are capable of molding ourselves to appear as other species. But we do not change in fundamental ways. We are stronger, faster, smarter, more cunning. This is why the first part of any invasion is simple observation. We find the weakness of the opposing species, and then we exploit it." The smirk was fading from Jennifer's lips. "Humans have a fatal flaw that you do not even realize is a fatal flaw. You will be very easy to conquer. I am part of the first wave, hoping to establish that our presumed method of attack will, in fact, be a successful one. Do you know what your fatal flaw as a species is, Jennifer?"

Jennifer shook her head. "N-No. But you can stop the joke now, Dick. It's not funny. Jokes tend to work best when they're short."

"Your species, unlike most in this universe, has a deep, uncontrollable love of sexual intercourse. As the conquering force of your planet will be males of my species, including myself, the plan is to - to be vulgar - fuck you into submission. Half of your planet is female, and my species will simply make it so that none of you women will ever want to fuck a human male again. There will be no faster way to doom your species. And you, Jennifer, and all your sisters will love us for it. And your men will be entirely unable to stop us. Slower and weaker in the physical body, and so far behind technologically that war would be waste of our resources and ravage your planet. That's exactly what we want to avoid."

Jennifer sat in stunned silence. Dick couldn't possibly be serious. This whole thing was ludicrous. But for the first time, she wanted to get away from him. "I have a boyfriend that I intend to marry, Dick. It sounds like you just threatened to rape me, and I want you to know that I have pepper spray in my hand right now, and I will fight you if you try anything. Dick ignored her.

"I must say that your species can be remarkably attractive. Our meeting wasn't chance, you know. I made sure that your tire would go flat miles away from any other human, and I made sure that you would wait for hours, and I made sure that I would appear to you as your physically ideal man. Well, mostly. My penis is much larger and far more capable of giving you pleasure than you thought it possible to be." Jennifer unconsciously glanced at Dick's crotch. Before she even knew he had moved, so noticed that her pepper spray was no longer in her hand, but was instead in his.

"You are one among many millions of your kind that wrongly believes, as you like to put it, that size doesn't matter. I can assure that size does matter, especially for species that have as much sex with no intent of procreation as yours does. And as I've already told you, my species is perfectly evolved. That means that my species comprises the greatest lovers in the universe. I can see that you are scared of me right now, but within the next half hour - at the absolute longest - you will be begging me to never stop fucking you. You will probably forget all about your husband to be, as will every other woman on your planet when my species are through. I think it's time to get started."

Jennifer was too scared to move. She watched as Dick stood and reached for the belt on his pants. Jennifer's mind was racing. Everything that Dick had just told was too much to make sense of in the moment. And it was in such stark contrast to the Dick that she had spoken with for the last hour. Terrified, she watched Dick undress.

He threw his belt aside, then pulled his shirt off. Even in her state, Jennifer couldn't help but admire the unbelievably chiseled body that Dick had. She had to begrudgingly admit that so far, Dick absolutely was her ideal physical man. Tale, full of muscle, preposterously handsome. Dick then took off his shoes and socks, throwing out of the truck. Finally, he returned to his pants. He undid the button and pulled down the fly. "You humans wear so many clothes. It's quite irritating." And then he simply tore the pants off of himself. Jennifer squealed; her eyes grew large. Hanging between Dick's leg's was the biggest cock she had ever seen, and it was clearly soft. Even so, it was at least eight inches long, and it looked like almost as thick as her wrist. "Now it's time to get you out of your clothes."

Jennifer woke from her terrified trance and tried to get away from Dick, but he was far too fast for her. He was on her almost instantly, and he just as quickly had torn her clothes from her body. He placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up, not reacting at all to her punches or kicks. Tears began to well in her eyes as she realized that Dick was far too strong to fight. But she kept up her assault even as Dick lifter her higher.

"Although my species does not partake of sex as wantonly as your's, we are far more aware of the needs of our partners than you could ever hope to be. And the simple fact is that your pussy is not yet wet enough to take my cock. I must warm it up some."

Jennifer looked down as he spoke and saw that her pussy was now directly above Dick's mouth. She saw him smile up at her, and then she felt his lips. She jolted. Dick was doing things with his lips, tongue, and even his breath that Jennifer had never felt before. And it felt good. She couldn't deny that. It was really good, but she couldn't give in. She was being raped. She was in love with Roger. She was going to marry Roger. In her struggle against the pleasure she hadn't realized that Dick had yet to penetrate her at all.

Her kicks grew less controlled as she felt an orgasm building. No! This can't be happening! Her legs began to tighten. She covered her face in with her hands contorted her mouth. She couldn't fight it anymore. She orgasmed more powerfully than she had ever orgasmed before. For just a handful of seconds she lost track of what was happening. She had never felt so good or so warm. It was Dick's voice that snapped her back to reality. And she felt ashamed.

"43 seconds was just a bit longer than I expected, but you were fighting it pretty hard. But I want to taste more of you before we really begin."

Jennifer was - for an instant - stuck between wanting Dick to continue and wanting to fight him off. Then Dick's tongue was pushing into her, and the pleasure began to come back. He breathing quickened as his tongue continued to explore her. He was doing things with his tongue that she didn't were possible before, and she couldn't explain what he was doing. "I thought Roger was good at this!" She caught herself thinking. Unconsciously Jennifer had grabbed Dick's head for support as she felt another orgasm building. This second orgasm was better than the first one had been. "UHH!" Jennifer moaned. She was having difficulty concentrating, but she knew he couldn't have been giving her head for more than another 30 seconds before her second orgasm.

Dick paused as she had her second orgasm. "You taste too good for me not to have some more." But Jennifer didn't hear him speak. She was still trying to fight the pleasure, but it was getting harder. "UHHH! HHHUUUHH! EGH!" Jennifer couldn't stop herself from moaning anymore. A second voice had entered her mind. A voice telling her to give in to the pleasure because she'd never felt so good. But Jennifer tried with all her might to continue to think this was rape and that she loved Roger more than anything else.

Then the third orgasm came. But Dick didn't stop. He kept swirling his tongue inside her, somehow still managing to give her enormous pleasure with his lips outside as well. The third orgasm continued, unrelenting. Jennifer was losing ground quickly. "OH MY GOOOOOOODDDD!!" Jennifer couldn't stop her body from quivering and twitching in ecstasy, but Dick kept her in place. After what Jennifer thought must have been an eternity (but was really only 2 minutes), Dick finally pulled her away from his mouth. She was still feeling the orgasm, and her juices were squirting out of her, something that she had never done before. Dick smiled and lowered her until she was just above his enormous cock.

"I believe that you are now ready for the main show," DIck said. Jennifer, still awash in pleasure, said, "Yes!" before she knew was doing it. She looked down, but from her angle she couldn't see his cock. Then she felt something very large probing her pussy lips. "Oh no! You're too big! You won't fit!"

"Yes I will," said Dick as he lowered her just a bit more and the head of his enormous cock started to push in. Jennifer had never felt anything so large before. She felt herself stretch around his cock head. Stretching wider and wider until, finally, the crown was inside her. "HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGG!" Jennifer couldn't stop herself from moaning. Then Dick began to pump the head of his cock in and out of her, slowly increasing the pace. "GAAAHH!" was the only sound Jennifer could make when this action made her cum again. As she came, Dick lifted her off his cock and she squirted her juices all over him. Dick then lowered her back around his cock and pushed himself deeper into her. One inch! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! And then he stopped. "This is as deep as any human has ever been in you, Jennifer. But even if I were to go no deeper inside you, your body would admit that I am far better than any human you've ever had."

"UHH! SO-BIG!-THICK!-GOD!-AHH-FAT!" Was all that Jennifer could get out.

"So for now, I'm going to prove that to your body!" And he began pumping himself in and out of her. Her pussy walls tightened around his shaft, clinging to it with every thrust. Jennifer couldn't believe what she was feeling. It was like a continuous, ever-growing orgasm was enveloping her body. She didn't know if it was one long orgasm, or a series of them that simply blended together. She had never felt so full. She had never felt so stretched. The dialogue in her mind continued. "This is far better than Roger could ever hope to be!" "No! This-ah-is-oh-rape! I'm-God-being-uuh-raped!" "But it feels so good!" "Roger! Love-him! Oh God!"

Dick continued his assault on her pussy, and Jennifer had never been wetter. Dick's cock was glistening from her cum, and Jennifer's body continued to spasm and rock with orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Jennifer had unconsciously thrown her arms around Dick's neck for support. She couldn't stop herself from cumming, and it was clear to both that Jennifer had never felt such pleasure before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Invasion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds