• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lover Trucker

Lover Trucker

123

Jenni is stranded and trying desperately to keep her panic under control. With an inoperable car and a dead cell phone, Jenni locks herself in her car and prays that a tow truck or CHP will find her. An acquaintance from her past resurfaces at this desolate rest stop on Hwy 5 and forces her to rethink her past and reshape her future.


I needed to get to Pendleton, Washington for my best friend Pam's bridal shower and here I was, stranded. To make it worse, I was out of range, and none of my cell phone calls could go through. I was becoming desperate fearing I wouldn't be able to get the car fixed in time for me to get back on Hwy 5 and drive the six hundred miles to Pendleton. I didn't want to miss her shower let alone the wedding that would follow a week later; I was the maid of honor.

Fortunately, a nice family stopped, and when I explained what had happened, they gave a jump to the car battery, and I was back on the highway in ½ an hour. I thought everything was going to work out until I heard a rough grinding sound and an awful sputtering noise coming from the front of the car. I managed to make it to the parking lot of a rest stop before the car totally gave out. I sat in the car, trying to get a signal on my phone so I could call for a tow or at least get ahold of Pam and tell her what had happened, but it was useless. Big trucks were in and out of the rest stop, and a couple of them even stopped and asked if I needed a lift. Being a woman alone on the highway like this, I was too afraid to take them up on their offers and so I sat there, locked my doors and hoped that a highway patrol car would come through eventually.

Two hours later, I was still sitting there waiting, angry and exhausted. I saw a blue and silver 18-wheeler pull into the lot and park on the other side of the road. I could see the driver, it may have been my imagination, but I thought the driver was watching me. He sat in his rig for almost an hour, once he got out to smoke a cigarette and then got back in. The second time he got out he smoked another cigarette and when he finished his cigarette, he dropped the butt, ground it out and started across the road toward my car. When I looked up and saw him crossing the road I impulsively relocked the car doors as a sense of panic flooded over me. I turned my face away from the window, again trying to get a signal when I heard a sharp tapping on the driver side window. I turned and looked at the man standing next to the car smiling. He was tall, muscular, clean-shaven head, and maybe a two days growth of stubble. He had large, brown, wide set eyes, long almost feminine eyelashes, full lips and of all things, a deep dimple in his left cheek. He was actually very handsome, and I think the mistake I may have made was equating handsomeness to mean non-threatening.

I lowered the window, and he leaned into the car and asked me what the problem was.

"I'm not sure, it started acting funny, but I managed to nurse the car here before it went completely dead."

"Tell you what, pop the hood and let me take a look," he said.

I popped the hood and he went around to the front of the car and looked in. I got out, walked around, and stood next to him as he bent over and fiddled with the wires under the hood. He finally stood up wiping his hands on a stack of paper napkins I had gotten out of the glove box.

"Oh, by the way my name is Mike, Mike Vickerson, he said, extending his hand."

"Hi, Mike, my name is Jennifer Brooks, and I want to thank you for helping me."

"Well, it's no problem; I had to pull in here anyway. Ok, now the bad news is there's nothing I can do to get your car running . . . it looks like it might be the distributor cap and you'll need to get a truck out here to tow it someplace."

"Oh, damn, how long do you think that will take? I've got to be in Pendleton by tomorrow afternoon for my friend's bridal shower and at this rate, it doesn't look as if I'm going to make it. I can't even get a signal to call a tow truck."

"Well, how about this. I can give you a lift to the next town and you can arrange for a tow truck and wait until your car is fixed. Or I can take you on into Pendleton since I'm headed all the way North on Hwy 5 anyway, and you can pick up your car on your way back after the wedding," he suggested.

I gave him a suspicious look but decided he was a nice guy, "Oh Mike! Would you do that for me? Thank you, thank you," I gushed.

"It's no problem Jenni, I'm sorry, Jennifer, it's my pleasure, and I promise . . . no funny business. Get your things and put them in the cab up front."

"Please, call me Jenni, all my friends do," I said with a broad smile.

I left my car with a note on it for the CHP and tow truck driver authorizing him to tow the car to the nearest repair garage. It was already getting dark, and I planned to contact a tow company the first thing in the morning.

*****

I got my suitcase out of the car and climbed into the cab of his rig, a mammoth 18-wheeler, feeling quite safe, I settled into the seat next to Mike. The next town or actually the next truck stop where we could get gas or food was probably another 100 miles north. We spent the time talking and getting to know each other a little better. Mike was a long haul driver, primarily on the west coast, and as it turned out, we were from the same small town in Northern California. I hadn't known him directly, but he was a cousin of someone I had gone to high school with. Though I didn't remember him, I had apparently run into him a few times at parties or other gatherings in town. We laughed over the coincidence.

Mike said he'd probably drive until we reached the truck stop where we would stay over, eat, shower and sleep for a few hour before getting back on the road. He thought he'd have us rolling into Pendleton around 3pm.

It had been a tiring day and after about an hour or so of the hypnotic movement of the rig, I reached a point where I was literally fighting to keep my eyes open. Feeling comfortable with Mike I finally gave in and closing my eyes fell into an exhausted asleep.

I don't know how long I slept, but I remember dreaming about the wedding. In the dream, I was changing clothes and there was someone in the dressing room with me, helping me. I could feel their warm hands on my breast teasing and fondling them. My body seemed to relax and melt into a big, comfortable leather chair, and I became aware of the sensation of fingers between my legs rubbing, stroking as I quietly moaned and whimpered in my sleep. It felt good; I didn't want it to stop. My dream person (I don't know what else to call them) slowly opened my legs wider and my hips began to rise and lower when fingers were eased into my pussy. As the fingers stroked in and out I could feel a warmth building in my stomach.

My eyes fluttered open and I sat there sleepily looking about the cab trying to get my bearings in the unfamiliar surroundings. I caught my breath as the fingers brushed over my clit sending shivers through my body. When I turned, despite the dark cab, I saw it was Mike leaning over me his warm, moist mouth sucking at my tit as he continued to finger fuck me.

When it registered what was happening, I screamed and tried to push him off me.

"Stop screaming Jenni, I don't want to hurt you . . . but I will if you don't shut the fuck up."

"Go to hell you son of a bitch" I shouted as I slapped at him hard across the face. I managed to get the door open, jumped out, fell, but managed to get up and take off running. He had apparently pulled off Hwy 5 onto a service road and I kept stumbling as I ran down the dark, gravel road thinking, 'if I can get to the highway, I have to get to the highway.' I looked back trying to see him and just when I thought I had gotten away, I felt his hand grab the back of my blouse, practically ripping it from my body. I fell forward, my exposed breasts scrapping and bruising on the dirty, gravel road. Mike grabbed me by my arm and yanking me to my feet, shook me like a rag doll.

"You little bitch, don't try that again! And then, take your god damn clothes off . . . all of them," he shouted at me.

I looked at him confused, not sure if I understood what he had said. "What? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I said take your clothes off. If you try to run again, you'll be running down the highway butt ass naked."

"No, no I won't take my clothes off," I said will a little less bravado.

"Get 'em off Jenni, or do you want me to take 'em off for you?"

I didn't know what to do and so I slowly began to strip down to my bra and panties.

"Take them off too," he said pointing to my underwear. He took my clothes from me, and I stood there naked with my head down unable to look at him, not wanting to see the leer on his face or the massive hard-on springing to life in the front of his pants.

Damn she was a good looking woman, Mike thought to himself. His eyes took in everything, her full, high breasts, small waist, rounded womanly hips and a smooth, shaven mound. He didn't mean to stare, but couldn't pull his eyes away. His balls ached, when before she quickly covered herself he saw her perfectly symmetrical pale pink outer pussy lips protruding slightly from between her legs. Their puffy smoothness protectively covering her darker pink inner lips that poked through like delicate flower petals.

"Get back to the rig," he ordered.

I turned and started back toward the truck. When we got to the truck instead of opening the passenger side door, Mike opened the door to the middle sleep compartment.

"Get up there," he said.

"No, Mike please don't do this, please," I begged him tears brimming in my eyes. I knew what was going to happen when he got me back there.

"Do what Jenni?" he asked with a sarcastic smirk.

"I don't want to have sex with you. Please, Mike. I won't tell anyone, just give me my clothes and you can leave me here."

"That's not gonna happen Jenni. I'm gonna fuck you, and you're going to let me do it." He took my arm and pulled me toward the door, "now get up there, and when I come back I want you on your back with your legs open, waiting for me. You understand?"

I looked around desperately for a way to escape, but there was none. I didn't answer him, but pulled myself up and entered the sleep compartment.

*****

After securing his rig, I heard the door open and watched him climb into the sleeping compartment. Without a word, he began taking his clothes off. When he was completely naked, he stood half crouching in the cramped quarters, his already swelling cock hanging long and threatening between his legs.

"You didn't recognize me did you Jenni? I recognized you though, you were that arrogant little bitch who couldn't give me the time of day and thought you were too good for me."

I stared at him, my confusion obvious.

You really don't remember me, do you? Well, you should. I remember when I saw you at that party and you were half-drunk. Some guy had you backed into a corner, groping all over you, and his hand down your pants. I nearly beat the crap out of him before I sent him on his way. I could have fucked your drunk ass that night, but I didn't. I took you home and afterward, you still treated me like shit.

"I'm sorry Mike; I never meant to disrespect you or anything like that. I barely knew who you were. Oh my god, that was a long time ago . . . we were in high school!" I said, trying to reason with him.

He hadn't heard anything I'd said, so caught up in his own anger and perceived insults.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure it was you at first, but I knew who you were when I came up to the car and saw you. Since then, all I've been thinking about was how I was going to fuck the shit out of you. Kind of show you what you missed out on back then," he said with a sudden burst of laughter.

"Mike, you don't need to do this," I said.

"Shut up! What do you know?" He berated me. "As obvious as it was, I'll bet you didn't notice my cock was hard the whole time we were in the cab talking. I had to keep shifting around to hide it. You've never really seen me, have you Jenni?"

"When you fell asleep in the truck this afternoon I unbuttoned your blouse and fondled your tits before I reached down, lifted your skirt and fingered your pussy. You silly little conceited slut, you thought you were dreaming, and all the while my cock was throbbing so fucking bad it hurt," he said, almost spitting the words out at me.

He didn't say anything else, just lowered himself and stretched out beside me. It was clear he wanted sex with me for some reason only he was privy to. Some kind of warped punishment or maybe revenge, I don't know. What was clear it that it made little difference what I said to him. My overwhelming impression is that the guy was a nut! One minute he had seemed kind and considerate and the next angry and abusive.

"When I made you take your clothes off I could finally see how beautiful you were, that tight firm ass, wide hips and that smooth, hairless pussy, I knew I was going to have you. I'm hurting for you Jenni, don't fight me," he said almost apologetically.

He pulled me to him, and I cringed when he stuck his finger deep in my pussy. I tried to move away from him and for a moment, anger flashed across his face. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, to teach you a lesson about how to treat people, and tonight I will," he said between clenched teeth.

He rolled on top of me and pried my legs open with his knee, trapping me under him. It happened so fast. First, he was talking and then he was forcing his cockhead between my legs so that it pressed against my pussy lips. I felt him guiding his rock hard cock into my swollen slit and pause. He settled between my legs and began pushing and pressing until the tip of his cock slipped inside my tight opening. I was scared and panicking now, and started fighting him, trying to get him off me. He took both my wrists in one big hand and held them above my head, then, with one hard, brutal thrust, he shoved his cock forward, burying himself balls deep inside me.


When I felt him enter me and push his hips forward sending his cock forcefully inside me, I screamed as a sharp hot pain radiated between my legs. He looked at me with a puzzled expression and then grunted with a primal satisfaction as he realized he had taken my virginity. He began to pump in and out of me, groaning all the while, taking a mounting pleasure in using me for his needs. I looked up at him and saw a stranger, not the handsome, helpful man who had come to my rescue. All I could do was lay there ashamed and helpless. I closed my eyes and slipped into a merciful blackness.

"Jenni, Jennifer?" I heard someone repeating my name. Through a haze, I opened my eyes. Even as the surprise and pain began to dissipate, I struggled not to start crying again.

Talking more to himself than to me he said, "Those bastards were lying. Do you remember Frank Vickerson? He's my older brother." Before I could respond he continued, "He's in prison now, but when he was first arrested for that robbery, he said it was you who had given his name to the cops.

"Me? I don't know what you are talking about." I don't think I know or have ever met your brother, I replied.

"Oh really? The rumor in our part of town was that you were his girlfriend but wanted to keep it a secret because your Father would get him put away on a statutory charge. He said he had met you at Janine's birthday party a few weeks earlier and that he and Bobby Williams had been fucking you since then; anytime, anywhere they wanted; one at a time or both of them on you at once . . . you were always game. You caught him with some other slut; you got jealous and turned him in. When he told me that, I was angry, and wanted to fix your whoring ass. I had always been nice to you Jenni; whenever we ran into each other, but you didn't know I existed, hell, you didn't even remember me until I told you who I was. Yeah, you couldn't talk to me, but you were out there fucking Frank and that creep Bobby Williams."

In shocked surprise, I lay there speechless.

"I know now they were lying to me," he said and then quickly added, "Damn it Jenni, you never had dick before, did you? How is it no one has managed to fuck you before?" He asked incredulously.

"Is that what this is about?" I asked. "You thought I had sex with your brother and wouldn't do it with you and your damn feelings were hurt?"

*****

Mike stared down at me and slowly began thrusting in and out of my violated pussy again, harder than before.

"So good . . . it feels so good. He said in a husky, dry voice. I was wrong about you Jenni, but it's too late now to stop."

Holding me imprisoned under him, he thrust his cock deep into me, as far as he could. With tears streaming down my cheeks, I looked away feeling disgust toward him.

He slowed his rhythm and looking at me saw my tears. It was as though seeing my tears inflamed his excitement. His movements grew faster, and I soon felt him tense and begin to shudder moments before his cock spasmed and he sprayed his hot cum inside my pussy, before collapsing on top of me.

With a deep guttural, animal grunt of sexual contentment, he rolled off me onto his back. After a short time, his semi-hard cock slipped out of my drenched pussy releasing the floodgates allowing his trapped cumload to flow out and pool onto the bedding beneath me.

I turned over onto my side curling into a tight fetal position, thankful when I finally fell into an exhausted sleep.

*****

Mike got up, quickly dressed and tossed a blanket over Jenni as he maneuvered between the two large seats in the main cab and sat in the driver's seat. Glancing back at her now in a fitful sleep, he turned the ignition and maneuvered the huge 18-wheeler down the service road and back onto Hwy 5. As he drove along he listened to some jazz station he had found and every few minutes caressed his slumbering cock. He again looked back over his shoulder at her blanket covered body sleeping behind him.

Mike drove silently through the darkness, the nagging thought of Jenni never having been fucked before made him laugh aloud. Hell, the little bitch had probably been "saving" it for her wedding night. Fuck that sounds just like something Miss Jennifer would do.

Another 100 miles or so and they would reach the Junction 5 Truck Stop. He'd get them a room, so they could shower, grab something to eat and get a few hours sleep. He'd lost some time today, and needed to make it up tomorrow. Jenni moaned in her sleep and rolled onto her back, kicking the blanket away. Mike turned his head to check on her, and smiled to himself, that untroubled angelic expression on her face, was countered by the sight of her partially open legs. In this position, she had innocently exposed her still swollen pink clit and the last threads of his white, cum oozing out of her, with each contraction of her vaginal muscles.

He turned off the radio and drove in silence, absorbed in his own thoughts. Again, he had to turn and look back at her. He knew he was going to fuck her again, maybe this time he'd have her suck his cock for him. The hard insistent jerking and twitching of his cock returned in force and brought his attention back to his driving.

It was almost one o'clock in the morning when Mike pulled into the parking lot of the truck stop. He jumped out and went into the office, paid for one room with a king size bed, and placed an order for food to be delivered to the room. Mike went back to the truck, woke Jenni, wrapped the blanket around her and helped her into their room and onto the bed. Mike left out of the room again, and quickly returned with his duffle bag and shaving kit along with Jenni's small suitcase.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lover Trucker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds