• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 08

Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 08

My wife, Mindy, had discovered my stash of cuckold porn on my computer, rather than getting angry she instead decided to explore my fantasies that became her own. She became over time more and more liberated, sexier, hotter, even getting the breast implants she had wanted for so long.

Meanwhile she had pushed me into the role of cuckold with the assistance of her friend Karen who had been in the lifestyle for a far longer time. Back from a business trip where she provided her boss with the minimum of release with a sexy hand job she decided to have my friendly rival Henry over at our house for a fuck section while I watched in secret.

When my gym threw the next charity dance I went with my wife like I did the last time, which was the first time for her and Henry. I had faked being drunk and she had jerked Henry off in his truck, this was the first time that she had pleased another man's cock. Now we were going to do it again with a bit of a twist.

Of course Mindy was the talk of the dance with her new large breasts and blonde hair. We danced a bit but then I started to hit the bar a bit too much. In truth it was a careful act as my drinks had a lot of ice and were often tossed out when nobody was looking.

A bit buzzed I acted roaring drunk. Mindy and I had a staged argument on the dance floor with Henry trying to step in with the awkward role of peacemaker which was actually a delight to watch.

"You have to help me get him home!" Mindy pleaded.

The two of them managed to herd me into Henry's truck after making arrangements to leave my car in the dance hall's parking lot until tomorrow.

When we got home my wife and Henry got me into bed and Henry even pulled off my shoes. I managed to convince him that I had drifted off into a shameful alcohol fueled sleep.

"I really ought to go!" he told her.

"No! You can stay a bit. He really should not be drinking as much as he does, but he has had a lot on his mind lately," Mindy said adding that I would be out the rest of the night.

From my bed, thanks to a careful arrangement of mirrors in the living room I could see everything that was happening.

"Are you sure?" Henry asked with an amount of worry in his voice that flattered me.

"Yeah!" my wife said moving towards him, she kissed him. He still glanced over to the bedroom but as he heard me "snore," he felt more assured and kissed her back.

"Dang! I don't think I can get used to those new tits of yours!" he said as he squeezed them.

"I don't know...I am pretty sure you will get bored of them sooner or later," she teased as she undid her blouse and flung it aside onto a chair and then unsnapped her bra, which joined her blouse on the chair. "These must be boring as my husband has nearly zero interest in them," she said in a pouting voice as she lifted them up from underneath, offering them to him.

He kissed each of her nipples and sucked on them briefly, then he kissed her again as he took off his own shirt. He pressed against her flattening her tits against his chest. The contrast of the colors of the skin made everything so much more exciting.

Without a word she undid his pants, then knowing I was her secret audience she slowly pulled his cock out and began to rub it. When my wife had asked who had the biggest cock in the gym I had to tell her it was Henry, with good reason. Even the straightest of guys could not help but to admire how big and perfect his monster was.

She spit into the palm of her hand then continued to rub his cock making it glisten in the room's lamp light. She kissed him again saying that she did not think that he would ever lose interest.

Henry got all serious for a second and she hushed him up by saying she understood what the nature of their relationship was. "Look I love getting fucked by that big black cock of yours, but my husband is the one I love, despite his uh shortcomings!" she said laughing.

Henry seemed relieved that she did not want an emotional or full time relationship. My wife reached behind herself and unzipped her tight leather skirt and added it to the pile of her clothes.

Without another word she got onto her knees and sucked him off. I watched with a mixture of guilty and envy and arousal as her mouth stretched around his huge member. He reached down and played with her tits and ran his fingers through her hair as she obediently serviced him.

I think Henry thought they'd progress to fucking but she started to suck his cock even faster, cranking it with one hand as she did so. She used her other hand to play with her huge breasts. His breathing got faster as he said, "Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby!" Then he made a loud groan as his load shot into Mindy's waiting mouth. She cranked and pumped every drop out of him until he started to go flaccid.

"I am going to check on him!" she said getting up, "Be naked when I get back!" she said with a giggle.

She went into the bedroom and "checked" on me telling me quietly she was going to take his cock inside of her with no rubber.

Mindy went to the bathroom and emerged totally naked and went into her arms. They kissed, she reached down to feel his cock which was already hard at that point. "Uh, I think I have some in my jacket," he said.

"No! I want to feel you inside of me this time. Don't worry I am on the pill," she said leading him to the couch.

"Are you sure?" he asked nervously as she had him sit down next to her.

"I am on the pill and he won't be awake until late tomorrow morning," I was tempted to make louder snoring sounds but instead was more careful and just laid there quietly wondering if she was going to do it.

She grabbed his cock and gave it a few pumps and giggled as it got hard. She then got up and facing away from him and planted her feet on either side of him. She used one hand to line him up as she slowly lowered her pussy onto his naked cock. As it slid in I realized that she had was now nearly totally owned by another man.

"Shit! That feels so good!" she moaned as inch by erotic inch she lowered herself onto his cock until she rested with his balls against her. She wiggled back and forth a bit as his hands reached around and squeezed and kneaded her tits. She leaned backwards and turned his head as they share a kiss, then she raised herself up and slowly pushed herself down on him, with each bounce she picked up speed.

I know she faced away from him so I could see the look on her face, that look of pure pleasure as she at last took his unprotected cock inside of her. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" he said with each bounce she made upon his cock.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she added to the chorus.

She had him lean back as she slowly turned around, being careful not to dislodge him from her pussy. Now he took control of the fucking, holding her around her hips as he thrust his fat cock deep into her again and again and again. He sucked her tits and they kissed. I don't know if seeing her fuck or the passion with which she kissed him hurt more but I quietly jerked off underneath the covers watching.

He slowed down the pace letting her feel all of his nearly foot long cock slide into her. "You really want me to cum inside of you?" he asked.

"More than anything!" she replied.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" he called out as he committed himself to ramming her faster and faster.

"Come on baby! Shoot it inside of me! Inside of me! Deep inside baby!" she pleaded. Henry let out a long moan and thrust even harder as she shot his load into Mindy's cunt.

"I can feel it! Keep cumming! Keep cumming!" she begged.

Their kissing became so passionate that I felt like an intruder in my own home. When he finally disengaged it was with a wet sucking noise. For my benefit she held her ass up for a moment so I could see Henry's seed run out of her.

She laid on top of him on the couch sharing small talk with him. Then they started to kiss again, the kissing gradually picked up pace, she reached down and started to yank on his cock. She got on top of him and they fucked again. When he was done he left a second load inside of her.

Subtly she suggested it might be time to go, and he gathered his clothing, not wishing to provoke a confrontation. She kissed him at the door and waited until his truck pulled away from the parking space before turning her attentions to me.

"Well I can see you were excited she said pulling off my blanket where I had jerked off watching her, "Remember I said I'd get that 'Queen-of-Spades' tattoo after I'd let another guy cum in me, well I guess we are going to the tattoo shop this weekend," she laughed.

"But right now, like in a dozen stories you have written you are going to clean me up!" she said getting on the bed. She swung her legs over my head trapping it between her thighs. I could smell her musk and see his seed trickle from her pussy.

"Come on! You know you want to do it! Licky! Licky!" she said.

My mind, of all silly things, wondered how I would face Henry in the gym. She reached down and pinched my nose shut telling me to get to work.

"Be a good little cuck!" she said rubbing her cunt and his seed against my face. "Lick it!" I finally gave in and gingerly put my tongue in, tasting his cum, I wanted to spit it out but she sat firmly on my face now rubbing herself back and forth.

"You know something? Maybe it was your turn on but now it is mine. And the humiliation for you has just begun. Lick faster. Oh yeah! Are you enjoying his cum?"

She got off my face long enough to promise that before she got the tattoo Henry was going to fuck her again, with me watching and maybe even prepping him.

I told her no way and she laughed as she reached backwards to jerk my cock off. Then she told me she did not need my permission but she said I would most likely give it.

"Enjoy the taste, this will not be the last time!" she said as she got off of me and let go of my cock. She ordered me out of the bedroom as she got up and went to her drawer to take out her vibrator and big black dildo.

Outside of the bedroom I could hear her pleasure herself for another hour as I jerked off listening. Then she called up her friend Karen, who was also into the cuckold lifestyle as she unfurled her plan for next weekend. After she was done talking to Carol she came out and told me her plan and to my shame I agreed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds