• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Groped in Japan

Groped in Japan

Hello Sweetie

The trip is great so far and today it became even better... in a really weird way. I love email and the ability to write this stuff to you instantly, without anyone seeing it. I am writing today's events in detail because it was such a wild experience I just had to write it word for word so You can appreciate it all.

Japan is incredibly busy with millions of people everywhere. I barely remember walking into the crowded shoe store, but unknowingly at the time, must have made an impression on the sales rep. I tried on a few pairs and he went well out of his way to help me, constantly checking me out during the process. I was wearing a new pair of jeans I bought yesterday. They are made from stretch material which fit tight around every curve, and for $300 they should, right?

My white blouse may have been unbuttoned a tad too far, but you know we have boobs for a reason: so men can admire us.

I bought one pair of shoes and looked around a little longer and courteously thanked the clerk for his assistance. I smiled and he thanked me as I departed the store. I walked a few blocks to the subway entrance for the 15 minute ride to my hotel.

I had just stepped onto the subway stairs when I heard a voice say hello. Instinctively I turned not seeing anyone familiar when I heard it again. It was the clerk from the shoe store. I was a little stunned and he handed me my credit card. "Oh my God!" I yelled. (I couldn't believe I had left it behind). I thanked him and took my card. He smiled and explained he was happy to have caught up with me. He accompanied me down the stairs as I stared curiously. He said he was heading home and his car was parked a few subway stops along.

It must have been rush hour, for I cannot remember that many people in one place at on time. The train arrived and I felt as if I was magically being guided into the car. I had lost sight of the clerk, but could not move for the people. I stood as the train began to move with no fear of falling, but did realize how sardines must feel.

After a few minutes I heard the familiar voice of the shoe clerk as he made his presence known to me. He was directly behind me, but the congestion of passengers made it impossible for me to turn around. Slightly turning my head I said hello. He spoke about the shoes I had purchased and that I had made a good deal. I nodded with my back to him. We came to a stop and people were shuffling. I was still not able to turn around and just as I wondered if he was still there I suddenly felt his hands on my waist. Quite surprised, I shrugged, but there was little I could do. Slowly has hand moved along the outside of my upper thighs caressing them as they made their way down below my buttocks. A moment later I felt his hand reach around to my front and his finger pressed hard against the camel toe in my jeans.

I looked down but was unable to see his motions and closed my eyes as he slowly, yet firmly massaged my love button. I felt his other hand reach up and somehow unbutton my blouse. I looked, but all I could see was his sleeve pressed between me and the woman in front of me. His fingers slipped inside my bra and I felt his hand squeeze my boob. I moaned softly, curious if anyone around had caught onto what was happening.

It was not long until his other hand slid up and unbuttoned the top of my jeans. I felt his boyish finger (I was certain he was not older than 22) slide against my wetness and he expertly massaged my honeypot.

Somehow he managed to move his hand further down and insert a finger into my opening. I moaned and he squeezed my breast harder, at the same time fingering me deeper. He took his hand away from my boob and I could feel him repositioning, never once stopping his fingering action in my womanhood.

I felt his hand against mine and he took my wrist and pulled it back. A moment later my hand came in touch with a strange sensation. I gasped when I realized his penis was exposed and quite hard. Embarrassingly I glanced around, but I appeared to be oblivious to anyone nearby. I wrapped my hand around his member and squeezed. I could feel him moaned and was so turned on I thought I might reach an orgasm. He began fingering my pussy with more concentration.

My hand slid back and forth along his shaft and I could feel him tremble. He moaned as he came and I was very close, but selfishly he removed his hand from my breasts and stopped fingering. Nervously and quite frustrated I tried to look around. "Later," he whispered and I wondered what he had in store. The train came to a stop and as people shuffled out I was able to discreetly zip and button my jeans.

I realized I had missed my stop and was finally able to turn around, as many people had left the train. The clerk stood back and smiled. I was unsure whether to slap him for what he had done, slap him for leaving me hanging or hug him. I did neither, instead explaining that I had missed my stop. He smiled and said his car was at the next station. He would be glad to give me a lift. I assumed he had planned this and that was what 'later' had meant.

The train stopped and we left the station. I was somewhat apprehensive, but quite amorous, to the point where I was willing to take a little risk. He had after all been quite polite in the store and he did return my credit card. We walked to the parking lot and he explained how he had parked far away, because the lot was full.

Most of the cars were gone and he headed in the direction of a small import sitting by itself. Politely he opened the passenger side and I stepped in. It was small with little room, but that did not matter. I waited for him to make a move but all he did was start the car.

I said nothing and asked him to drop me at the hotel. We left the parking lot and drove through hectic traffic toward my hotel. When we arrived in front of the hotel he thanked me. "For the shoes or my willingness in the subway?" I asked.

He turned and stared at me. "What do you mean by the subway?" he asked. I paused a moment and stared at him. "I was separated from you in the subway car," he said. "I only saw you when all the people cleared out.

I froze in my seat and I quickly stepped out. He muttered something and I remember saying good bye, but my mind was elsewhere. I walked through the lobby glancing at passerby thinking anyone of them could have been the stranger whom I unknowingly masturbated while he fondled me and almost brought me off. I was devastated, but turned on.

I went upstairs and fortunately the room was empty. I quickly undressed and masturbated to relieve the stress that had been building.

Sorry to make this so long. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any details. Bye for now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Groped in Japan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds