• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Time Dogging Pt. 02

Our First Time Dogging Pt. 02

12

I was suddenly woken up by the bed shaking violently, then I realized that it was Sandra who was doing the shaking. I could see that her eyes were closed as her hands furiously rubbed between her legs, this was something new that I'd never seen her do before. But then again after last night's dogging session, she was a changed woman.

Pulling back the bed covers I exposed her naked body, and watched as her breasts shook. With my cock stirring I leaned over and cupped my hands around her soft mounds, Sandra gasped as I began to gently squeeze them.

Still cupping her breast's I used my finger's to pinch and roll her nipples, they hardened and grew as I played with them.

She was breathing heavily as I bent my head to lick at her breasts, with the tip of my tongue I flicked it across one of her erect nipples. They had gone hard and a bit wrinkly, so clamping my lips around one of them I sucked it into my mouth.

She started to cry out. "Oh yes, that's it. Harder, oh yesssss." Encouraged by this I clamped my fingers and teeth around her elongated teats, then began to pull and lift her heavy breasts by her nipples.

Sandra must have liked what I was doing, because she just screamed as she had her orgasm. Her body really started to bounce on the bed as she frantically rubbed at her pussy, I was having difficulty keeping hold of her nipples as her climax racked her body.

But as quickly as she had come she started to relax, her hands now gently played between her legs. A final gasp then it was if all the air had been let out of her, she just laid back and relaxed. Long slow gulps of air as she calmed down, I let go of her nipples but continued to gently squeeze her breast whilst using my tongue to lick at the tips of her prominent teats.

My mind was racing as I thought about what was happening, so I asked her. "So what got you all turned on?"

Shyly she replied. "I was remembering last night, I was wondering what it would be like to take George's cock."

Wow, yesterday she'd been scared at the sight of George's monster cock. Now she wanted to be fucked by him, she had certainly changed her tune from last night.

I moved myself so that we were laid next to each other, her head resting on my shoulder. As I caressed her ass she leaned her body towards me, her hand resting on my hard cock.

I wanted to see if she was up for another dogging session, so I told her. "The guys said there was another meeting tonight, they were very keen on seeing you again." I paused to let this sink in, before asking Sandra. "Would you like to see them again?"

A bit of a pause then. "I wouldn't mind going, but only if you wanted to." Sandra said as she was gently squeezing my cock.

I was ecstatic at the thought of watching her get fucked by Jim and George's big cocks, so I decided to see how far I could take it. "Yes, I think that could be arranged. But only if you suck my cock, slut."

Sandra had seemed very responsive last night when she was called a slut, so I thought I'd try it for myself.

Lifting her head to look at me, she coyly said. "Yes master."

I didn't know if she was really being submissive or just playing at, either way she was turning in to a very horny woman. But that was soon forgotten as she leaned forward to suck on my nipple, I groaned as her wet tongue flicked at it. With her hand still wrapped around my cock, she began to slowly wank me. I just let her take control as I enjoyed what she was doing to me, constantly groaning as she used her tongue to lick down my body. Getting ever closer to my cock.

She stopped and moved herself to kneel between my legs, before positioning her head only inches from my cock.

She paused and looked into my eyes, then slowly stuck her tongue out to lick my leaking precum. I groaned out loud as her tongue touched me and my cock strained in her hand.

"Is this what you want master?" She asked before grinning at me, knowing full well that I was desperate for her take my cock into her mouth.

"Yes slut, take my cock!" I almost screamed at her, at the same time grabbing the back of her head and forcing my cock deep into her mouth.

She struggled with my cock as I pushed it into her mouth, so letting go of her head she pulled back. I was more than happy at getting my cock sucked, I'd worry about technique later.

Still holding onto my shaft she wanked me whilst using tongue and lips on my helmet, I just laid back and closed my eyes. For the next few minutes as Sandra sucked my cock I imagined her being spit roasted or even taken up the ass. This had me moaning at the very thought of it, if I wasn't careful I'd be shooting my load far too quickly.

So, regretfully I lifted Sandra's head from my cock. Then telling her, "Sit on my cock."

She maneuvered herself so that her legs were astride my hips, still grasping my cock she pulled it upright. Then working the head between her wet pussy lips, before both of us started to moan as her warm wet pussy slid down my shaft. When I was fully inserted she began to gently rock her hips, I was fascinated by the sway of her breasts as she moved her body.

My hands molded themselves around her creamy white globes, gently squeezing and pushing them together as I leaned forward to lick at her nipples. When I rested my head back down, Sandra leaned forward and started to brush my face with her tits. I licked at her nipples as she worked her cunt on my shaft.

As I got more excited I wanted to take more control, so I pulled her body flat onto my chest. With her tits now squashed against me I moved my hands and grabbed her ass cheeks, holding onto them as I began to fuck her from below.

Sandra raised her hips slightly as I pounded away into her wet pussy, she started to grunt each time I thrust into her. Quickening my pace I fucked her like a jack rabbit, my own orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Oh yes, ohh fuck yesssss, ahhhhhh." My cock just exploded as I emptied my spunk into her velvet pussy, I just kept pounding away. Sandra was shaking and screaming as she had her own orgasm at the same time.

But all too soon it was over, not wanting to move we both lay there in post coitus bliss. But even that didn't last and we started to untangle ourselves, my soft cock slipping from Sandra's leaking pussy.

I grabbed the tissues off the bedside table and offered them to Sandra, taking a handful she began to mop up between her legs. Whilst I started to clean up my own wet cock, once finished Sandra laid back down next to me and we kissed and cuddled each other.

Turning round she snuggled up to me, with her head resting on my arm and her ass tight against my crotch. I wrapped both my arms round her, hands holding onto her tits. I was totally relaxed and must have drifted off to sleep, because the next thing I remember was hearing Sandra voice talking on her mobile phone.

I was still cuddled up to her, but now she was sat upright in the bed agreeing to something over the phone. Then I heard her say goodbye and put the phone down.

I asked her. "Who was that you were talking to?"

"That was Beth, she gave me her number last night. I was arranging to meet her in town at 10, she's going to help with some shopping." She said.

"If we're going out tonight I'll need some new clothes and underwear, so you'll have to keep yourself amused whilst Beth is showing me around." Sandra continued.

"Can't I help with your shopping?" Just thinking about what kind of underwear she was going to buy.

"No, I want it to be a surprise. So we better get ready, we need to shower and we haven't had breakfast yet." With that she got up out of bed and headed out of the room, I watched her sexy ass wiggle as it disappeared into the bathroom.

After we'd showered and got dressed, we had a quick bite to eat. Then taking my car we headed towards town, as we were entering the car park I could see Beth waiting for us.

After we greeted each other, it was agreed that they would meet me at the Red Lion pub about 1 for lunch.

Sandra then said. "I'll need the credit card Peter, I don't think I've got enough money for what I need."

I reluctantly handed it over, she must have seen the concern on my face. "Don't worry, I'm not going to bankrupt you. Anyway I'm sure you'll approve of what I'm going to get. Just to get your dirty mind going, how about seeing me bent over only wearing stockings and suspenders."

Then the dirty cow started to lick my neck whilst rubbing her hand across my crotch, Beth just giggled as she watched me getting turned on in the middle of a car park.

Sandra kissed me on the cheek, then whispered in my ear. "See you later, master." Before turning around and walking away arm in arm with Beth, listening them both giggle as I tried to rearrange my stiff cock.

It was a slow 3 hours as I imagined what they were up to, then I waited for them in the pub. True to the female nature they were late, I was getting worried after half an hour. Then they both walked into the bar, the wait had been certainly worth it. Sandra had done a Cinderella act on me.

She looked absolutely stunning, she'd obviously been to a beauty parlor because of her hair and new makeup. But I could hardly get over the outfit she was wearing, a low cut top showing lots of cleavage. Skin tight leggings and a pair of high heel suede ankle boots.

I couldn't get over the transformation from when she left me that morning, I watched as Sandra walked towards me with both of her hands carrying shopping bags. She stood in front of me then bent forward to whisper in my ear, I was looking straight down her deep cleavage when she licked my ear, I shivered as she said. "Like what you see, master."

Before I could say anything she stood up and turned around, it was a good job we were in a quiet part of the pub. Because of what she did next, with her ass inches from my face she bent over to put the shopping bags down.

The thin black cotton leggings stretched across her ass, this made the material expose her white cheeks. Now I could see a thin strip of black material dividing the cheeks of her ass. The dirty little slut was wearing a little black thong, and she was virtually rubbing it in my nose.

Talk about an instant erection, my cock was straining as it tried to rise. Sandra stood up and the cotton material reformed around the cheeks of her ass, I could see now that there was no indication that she was wearing any knickers. It was almost like her leggings had been sprayed on, they fitted that snuggly.

I stood up, taking hold of her hand I pulled her towards the toilets. Beth just stood there bemused, as I dragged Sandra away.

Sandra sounded worried as she was asking me. "Peter, what's wrong?"

Not answering her I guided her into the ladies toilet, Beth and Sandra were the only women in the pub that I'd seen. So it was a sure bet that it was going to be quiet in there, especially for what I wanted to do to Sandra.

Opening one of the stalls I pushed Sandra in and made her sit down, standing with my crotch close to her face I started to undo my trousers. Sandra was looking at me with a big grin on her face as she realized what I was after, as I released my cock from its confines and it sprang up and hit the underside of her chin.

With my cock now fully erect, I groaned as Sandra leaned forward and used her tongue on me. Licking from the base of my shaft to the sensitive tip then back down again, the dirty cow even licked my balls. I just moaned as I held onto her shoulders, her tongue doing its magic. Then using one of her hands gripped my shaft, she pulled it level with her mouth.

I watched as she licked her shiny red lips, then gasped as my cock disappeared into her warm and wet mouth. With her mouth full she stopped and started to use her tongue, oh god that was magic. My hips started to jerk, so grabbing the back of her head I started to fuck her pretty red mouth.

Constantly groaning as each time I hit the back of her mouth, every so often I would push a bit deeper trying to enter her throat. But it was too much for her as she started cough and wretch, so I would ease off. Her mouth was now starting to produce lots of saliva, so when I would pull out it would drip from her mouth and down into her cleavage.

I was getting close now, my cock was starting to swell. I just plunged into her, she flicked her tongue and without warning I started to fill her mouth. Not wanting to make any noise I opened my mouth and gave a silent scream, my hips jerking as I held onto her head. She tried to swallow my spunk, but coughed and pushed me out of her mouth. With my cock still spurting, spunk shot across her face as it continued to erupt.

When I finally stopped coming, I grasped my cock and squeezed out the last few drops. These landed on her tits, and I watched as the spunk started to run down her cleavage. Gasping for breath I noticed a bright red mark about 4 inches down my shaft, it was from the red lipstick around Sandra's mouth.

Looking at Sandra's face, it was in a bit of a mess. Smudged lipstick, spunk and saliva spread across it. She'd gotten some tissue and was trying to catch the runaway fluids escaping down between her breasts.

"Are you alright Sandra, sorry I got a bit carried away there. But with you flashing that cleavage then shoving your ass in my face, well like I said I got carried away. You looked so fucking hot, I couldn't help myself" I said to her.

"I'm glad you liked it, that's was what I was trying for. But I think the best thing you could do for me now is go and get Beth, I'm going to need some help sorting this mess out. Can you also ask her to bring in my bags as well, there's some of my makeup and a clean top in one of them."

Stuffing my cock back in my pants I carefully left the ladies toilet and went to get Beth, she was sat at our table grinning at me as I approached her.

I was feeling a bit embarassed as I spoke to her. "Uhm..., Sandra asked if you wouldn't mind going into the ladies. She needs your help, I ... seem to have made a bit of a mess."

She chuckled before telling me. "Got you all hot and bothered did she?"

"Well I'm not surprised seeing her dressed like that, but you wait and see what else she bought. That will, get you hot under the collar." Beth said as she got up go.

Then I remembered. "Sandra also asked if you could take in her shopping bags, something about there being some makeup in one of them."

She picked them up and headed towards the toilets, there seemed to be a lot of bags. I started to wonder what was in them, but not only that how much it had just cost me. Fuck it, if it was anything like what she was wearing it will have been well worth it.

After about 30 minutes I started to wonder what hell was going on in there, then Beth came out carrying the bags she went in with.

Sitting next to me, I looked at her for an explanation. She had this big grin on her face, then nodded her head towards the toilets. As I looked, Sandra came out.

Fucking hell, I couldn't believe what she was wearing. Luckily this was a quiet part of the pub and we were the only ones sat in it, otherwise there might have been a riot.

She was wearing high heels and a very clingy white cotton dress, but that wasn't what got my cock rock hard in an instant. It was what you could see through the thin white material, it was plain to see that Sandra was wearing black stockings and suspenders. If that wasn't enough, the sexy slut didn't even have a bra on.

The dress had perfectly molded itself to her body, especially around her large tits. I watched her boobs as she walked towards me, they moved freely as the dress tried to contain them. But it was her nipples, I was fascinated by them. They were erect and poking through the over stretched material.

Stunned at how sexy she looked, she walked right up to me then stood for my inspection. Running my hands up her legs, I could see the broad band of the black stocking tops. With thin suspender straps running up her thighs to the belt around her waist.

My hands felt the bumps of the suspender belt clasps as they headed up her body, over her waist and getting ever closer to her breasts. But Sandra stopped my hands going any further, telling me. "You can play with these puppies later, but for now me and Beth would like some lunch first."

"Yes Peter, I would love some lunch." Beth said then adding. "Sandra, stop teasing the poor dear. If you carry on like that, he'll be dragging you back into the toilets again. Any way you want to be saving yourself for tonight."

Reluctantly I let go and stood up, first rearranging my stiff cock before going to get us a menu. When I sat back down, we made our choices and I went and ordered the meals.

As we waited Beth started to explain about the dogging scene, Jim and George organized the events. It was more like a private club really, generally you had to be invited to join in. But last night you had been lucky to catch us as you did, the guys said that they liked what they saw and asked me if you would like to join.

But just then our meals arrived. So, as we ate Sandra and me both agreed that we were keen to join. I asked Beth if she could tell us a bit more about the club.

She explained that the club usually had about 40 to 50 members, but on the night there would only be about 10 to 15 people attending. This usually meant that there was about 1 woman to every 5 men, this did not mean all the men would be having sex.

Beth then went on to explain about her husband, he loves to watch me with other men. When he's ready he likes to wank himself over my tits, coming over my tits and face was a big favorite with all the men. Some of the others just liked to lick my pussy, especially after I've been fucked and I'm full of spunk.

There were a few rules, no violence or rough stuff. Everybody is a consenting adult, but this next rule is very important. This one is from the women, no means no. Breaking this one is a quick way to be thrown out of the club for good, the guys tend to get very protective about this one.

As for new members there is a bit of a trial period, just to make sure that you will fit in. The whole point of the club was feel safe and have fun, you could either watch or take part it was up to you. But other than that, most anything goes.

As we were finishing our meals Sandra started to tease me again, first taking her foot out of her shoe. Then pushing it between my legs, I groaned as the sole of her foot started rub against my hard cock. As I enjoyed what her foot was doing to me, I ran my hand over the stockings soft nylon. Working my hand over her calf then onto her knee, but before I could go any higher she moved her leg.

Moving her foot from my crotch she slid it along my leg to rest on my knee, with her knee raised and legs open I could see right up her dress. I groaned as my cock throbbed in my pants. Stockings, white thigh and that little black thong.

Not happy with just flashing her knickers at me, she started to run her hand down the inside of her thigh towards her pussy. I watched as her fingers rubbed across her knickers, then as she gasped. One of her fingers had moved her thong to one side and was probing her cunt.

After playing with her pussy she removed her hand and dropped her foot back down onto the floor, leaned forward and placing her wet fingers under my nose. I closed my eyes and inhaled the aroma, I sighed as I breathed out.

Taking her hand I stuck her fingers into my mouth, and licked them clean. Tasting her sweet pussy juices before letting her fingers slip from my mouth. She leaned forward and kissed me, being so close now I grabbed hold of her tits.

"Take me back to the hotel Peter, I want you to fuck me." She whispered in my ear, as she rubbed my cock with her hand.

I quickly stood up, turned to Beth who was smiling as she shook her head. "Thanks Beth, got to go. I'll ring you later about the location." I quickly said to her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Time Dogging Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds