• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Dolly Pt. 07

Dolly Pt. 07

Dan was settling into an almost normal domestic life with Dolly. They spent most nights at his apartment playing house. She had met his daughters. They seemed to get along well enough, he was worried about his older daughter, she seemed uncomfortably with dolly being closer to her own age then his but seemed to be suffering it in silence. Dolly would go home when the girls came for the weekend going out with her friends. As was their new habit, on weekends when Dan had his girls he would drop them off Sunday afternoon and then stop by Dolly's apartment.

Dan wasn't even expected to knock anymore and when he entered he scared the three of them. Dolly, Stephanie, and Stephanie's gay boyfriend. Dan had settled into the realization that Kevin was indeed gay. He and Stephanie had no plans to marry any time soon and Stephanie still hadn't slept with him, or fucked him, whatever. They were stoned and sitting on the floor. They freaked when he stepped in.

Dan worked to catch up, drinking bourbon and taking more than his share of the next bowl kevin stuffed in the bright orange glass bong. He relaxed back on the floor beside Dolly, Dolly was playing with her handcuffs. Dan had no idea what had gotten them to the living room but he tried not to wonder what Dolly did with her weekends on her own. Now that he knew what Dolly and Stephanie got up to in their free time alone he didn't worry about Dolly picking up stray guys. It was true, their relationship had moved to the next level.

"Is bondage a fetish?" dolly asked him. It had seemed to come out of no where but it was apparently a conversation that had been going on before he arrived.

"Sure."

"I guess I do have a fetish." Dolly clipped one cuff around Dan's right hand and smiled devilishly.

"I think you have every fetish." He giggled back at her and she clasped it down firmly causing him to wince.

"I don't think I have any." Stephanie said. "I want one. Should I have one?"

"Is being 'bi' a fetish?" he asked honestly, drawing an elbow from Dolly. When he looked up at her she nodded at Kevin. Clearly Dan had been the first one to be let onto their little secret.

"I don't think 'bi' or 'gay' is a fetish. I think they are just normal sexual orientations. I think I fetish has to be more aberrant." Kevin said thoughtfully.

"So wanting a dick isn't a fetish?" Dan joked, drawing a giggle from Dolly.

"No, no I don't think so." Kevin added. Dolly giggled again drawing a stern look from Stephanie.

"Do I have a fetish?" Dan asked Dolly. "I think you are my fetish."

"No shit." Dolly replied. "Chubby Chaser."

"I don't think I'm a chubby chaser."

"You wanted to make love to me. I'm fat. I think you like us fat girls." Steph was smiling.

Kevin was not smiling at all. "You tried to fuck Stephanie? When was this?" He said, he was a little testy but not mad yet.

"Before I knew any of you. Yeah, I was hot for Stephanie. I have Dolly now though." He grinned, hoping he'd covered himself.

"I'm fat too." She said. "You like 'em fat."

"Maybe I just like you." He tried to argue. He was facing the realization. It kept coming up, maybe it was true.

"If we got naked right now, you would get hard as a rock."

"Well yeah. Naked women."

Dolly pulled her shirt off. She unhooked her bra. Kevin's eyes went wide. "Tell me you don't want to rub your cock on my belly." She laid back. He sat watching her. He did love her round little belly and he was hard. "You want to jack off on my fat belly, don't you."

"Just because you are hot." He argued further. It felt like a weak argument.

"Steph, come here." The girl joined Dolly on the floor. Without thinking Dolly pulled her halter off, belly bounced everywhere. "Tell me you don't want to shoot your load on our big fat tits. Rub your cock around in it, smear it all over our fat bellies.

"I don't think I like this." Kevin murmured. No one seemed to notice.

The pot and booze had hold of Dan, as did the fleshy girls, rubbing their tits together. He wanted to suck their tits. Her wanted his hands on their pale skin.

"Come on Danny, jack off on us." Stephanie chimed in.

"Call him Daddy. He likes it."

"Daddy? Jack off for us." Stephanie teased. She was definitely more outgoing stoned.

Dan dropped his pants and his cock pointed long and straight at the girls.

"You like fat girls. Say it." Dolly commanded.

"Come on Daddy, jack of for us." Steph added. He already was. He stroked his cock and the women pressed their four immense tits together. He was close.

The girls mouths met and he was there. The first shot of cum hit directly between their tits and they turned to him. "More." One of them asked. He couldn't tell which one but he stroked hard and got more for them. He hadn't gotten any since dolly left Thursday morning and he shot what felt like gallons on their tits, it rolled down the large mounds and onto their bellies.

"Rub it in, Daddy." Dolly commanded and he kneeled beside the girls, rubbing his sticky load into their fleshy bodies.

He rubbed his cock on their tits. He pressed his cock between them. They giggled.

"Roll over. I have to fuck now." He told dolly but before she had her shorts off Stephanie had her ass spread in front of him.

"No." her heard Dolly almost yell. Dan was shocked but he stopped. He hadn't even thought about it. He looked down at Dolly and realized what she was talking about. Quickly he pressed himself into her, their bodies slapping together. He was mid stroke when Stephanie got off the floor to stand beside him. She pressed one of her fat tits in his mouth. He fucked a fat ass and sucked on fat titties until he exploded inside Dolly's wet cunt. He collapsed afterward, the exertion not mixing well with the put and whisky.

"What happened to Kevin?" he asked, realizing the boy had escaped.

"Oh shit." Said Steph as she bounced up off the floor.

Dolly rolled over on top of him, he ran his hands over her round body.

"You are a chubby chaser."

"You know. I don't ever really think of you as chubby."

"It's okay. I like that you like it."

They laid together. Kevin and Stephanie were talking in the bedroom. They weren't yelling but it sounded tense.

"She's fatter than me. You aren't going to dump me for her, are you?"

Dan strained his neck to look up at her. "You're crazy." He told her. Kissing her forehead.

"It's your fetish." She said to him.

"I have a fetish for blow jobs too."

"You do? I have a fetish for giving them." She smiled at him.

"It will piss Kevin off if he finally calms down and comes out to see you sucking me off out here."

"He'll want to join me!"

"Eww. Jesus."

"Lay back, you chubby chaser." He did as he was told and closed his eyes to enjoy himself. Fetish or not, he did like a blow job.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Dolly Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds