• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Visiting My Online Spanker Ch. 01

Visiting My Online Spanker Ch. 01

I'm a straight guy who has been playing with an online spanker who lives close enough for me to visit. This is a fantasy of how that my go. Although I have written this for my Spanker, I have edited for other reader to understand and hopefully enjoy.

*****

So, the day finally comes when you successfully talk me into a visit to your place.

You tell me, "don't worry, just a quick spanking and I'll be on my way."

I've known you for over a year playing online together. From our chats and role play I have found you to be a nice guy with a kink to spank. I like that we are both married and you older than me. In the beginning I believe you to be quite vanilla, only being interested in spanking me, but lately our role-plays have been going further.

Anyways, I agree to a visit to your place, since your wife is away and next thing I know I'm at your door wondering to myself "what the hell am I doing here???" You open the door with a grin, invite me in, I close the door behind me and turn to see you holding your wooden hairbrush.

You say, "go on, get undressed."

"What???" I say, "just like that??"

"Yes, just like in our scenes, you have done it enough times, I know you want to," you reply.

As I start to try to talk you out of it, I just want to talk a bit first as I'm feeling totally nervous and way out of control, you spin me around and land the paddle on my rear-end. WACK, WACK, WACK!!

"NOW!!" You tell me. "First I want you naked, then we WILL talk" you say grinning at me.

I hesitate so you start pulling at my belt, I try to push your hands away thinking you're just kidding around because you have never been this aggressive in your role-plays , but you swat my hands away and get my belt and the button of my pants undone. You surprise me and reach around and paddle my bum with your hairbrush.

"That is going to hurt allot more on a bare bum," you say with a grin, and, as you say that you pull my zipper down.

Then, you start to tickle my sides a bit, I wiggle and say "cut it out" as you start to disarm me a bit, but as I say that your hands move to the waist of my pants and pull them down swiftly to my knees. SMACK!! I feel the hairbrush land on my ass, I feel a hot sting as it hurts much more that my pants aren't in the way. SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Now smiling at me, as I rub my bum you place the hairbrush back down on a small table by your front door and you playfully tickle my sides again, I squirm and wiggle as you pull at the left side of my underwear and pull it down below my hip, you resume tickling me, I start laughing uncontrollably as I try to ask you to stop it, and then you pull the other side of my underwear below my hip, you start laughing and continue tickling me, pulling my underwear lower.

"Please Martin," I say, but you pull the back of my underwear down below my bum and you smack my ass with your hand.

"What did you call me?" you ask me with a grin.

I freeze for a second saying to myself, "he doesn't expect me to call him 'Daddy' in real life, as he makes me call him in our role-play!!" That is too humiliating, my head starts to spin a bit and in that moment you have my pants and underwear around my ankles.

You then pull me close, in a loose bear-hug, I feel your body size, larger than mine, I feel your strength as you pull me in and tell me to raise my hands as you reach around with your hairbrush in your right hand, smacking my bum, not too hard, but still it hurts like hell. "Up" you order me. "Get your hands up." Smack, Smack, "Up!" you continue to say. You keep repeating this insistently as you hold me to you with your left arm paddling my ass with your right.

Feeling desperate from the pain I manage to get my hands up and you step back and swiftly pull my shirt up and off. As I stand there just in socks, you looking at me, up and down and grinning you say "that was fun!"

You then grab me by the ear and get a hold of my cock and gently pull me from your front door into your house to the nearest table. "Come on, you can do it" you say.

You walk me to the left side of the table and pull my ear down so my top half of my body is lieing on the table. You stand to the left of the table with your right hand free and begin spanking my ass hard. WACK, WACK, WACK, WACK, WACK You move your left hand to my neck, pinning it down. WACK, WACK, WACK "hands behind your back sissy-slut" you say. SMACK SMACK

As I start to feel desperate and humiliated, saying to myself "what did he just call me?" my hands involuntarily go behind my back in a desperate effort to stop the spanking, you move your left hand to hold my wrists

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK, "good girl!!" you say.

"Girl" I think. "Ohhh n noooo." Now, my head is reeling.

You move your foot between my heels and push them apart; making me spread my legs, then your hand beginnings to spank my left cheek. Methodically, mechanically your hand repeatedly lands on it.

"Please Sir" I call out. Then your hand moves to my right cheek. "No!!" I cry out.

You mercilessly spank my right cheek then stop to say, "what did you call me?"

As I feel the sense of panic that builds in me before my first tear falls I call out "Daddy!!" "Sorry, Daddy!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Visiting My Online Spanker Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds