• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pictures of Change Ch. 01

Pictures of Change Ch. 01

I wake up and open my eyes, as I open them I can see nothing only darkness. I blink a few times scared that I can't see but still nothing. I try to get up but find my arms are held tightly at an angle leaving me unable to move them as well. Repeating the same process with my legs I find I'm spread eagle somewhere, blind and unable to move. Thinking how I got here, I replay in my head what happened the night before.

Let's see I was out at a club with a couple of friends, we were drinking and dancing doing our usual thing. I remember there was a girl there unlike the rest. She was wearing a short tight dress and what a dress to wear on a body like that, she was over in the corner sipping her drink and watching me dance. I caught her eye and she beckoned me over. Not wanting to disappoint I grabbed two drinks and went over. She seemed nice, very nice. I remember thinking it was strange she was alone but she had a mysterious air about her, something that really intrigued me. We joked, we laughed, we flirted and more importantly we kept drinking. Next thing I know she was taking me towards a taxi saying she was going to give me a night and more that I would never forget. Well judging by my current predicament she was correct!

My train of thought is quickly interrupted as I hear movement in the room. "Wh-who's there? Will you untie me?" I ask quickly hoping they will as I'm not enjoying the whole naked helpless thing. Actually thinking about it I can feel a breeze probably from an open window, I can feel it everywhere apart from my crotch. I wiggle my ass slightly and find I'm wearing a pair of underwear I've not worn before, which is strange since I was wearing loose fitting boxers last night. All of a sudden I hear a click, a click I've heard somewhere before. And again and again this click goes and then suddenly my underwear is being pulled down followed by more clicks. As I feel the breeze on my cock and then a hand wrapped around it, I gasp as I quickly get hard but this time I hear a giggle followed by more clicks. I start to protest that I want untying, but all I can focus on is that the underwear is being pulled back up. The underwear feels tight but not too tight, snug is the best word for it I suppose.

The next thing I know the blindfold is pulled off me and I slam my eyes shut from the bright light. Opening them slowly to let them adjust I see the girl from last night wearing tight black pyjama bottoms and a matching cropped t-shirt. I look around the unfamiliar room and see nothing out of the ordinary apart from a large old-fashioned chest in the corner, but I think nothing of it. I look at my current predicament and see that each one of my limbs is tied to a corner of the bed and I'm wearing pink panties. I feel myself blush as I see the panties and the mysterious girl in the corner laughing and holding her phone. I open my mouth to tell her to untie me but before I do she holds her hand up.

"Now before you say anything you might regret, think about your current situation. Tied up nearly naked, wearing a pair of my pretty pink panties. And looking like you're enjoying it I might add." She smirks and points to my hard cock nestled in the panties. "Now those clicks you heard where my camera like so." She snaps two more pictures and I hear the same clicking sound again. "I've got all of your phone contacts and I won't hesitate to send these pictures to everyone you know if you don't obey me. See I'm looking for a new toy and I've decided that it'll be you. And before you say it, yes you do have a choice, the only problem is if you choose not to obey then everyone will see you enjoying your pretty new panties." She bursts out laughing at the last part. I feel my face flush with embarrassment about to start speaking, but she continues. "Now unless the next words out of your mouth are 'I'll obey mistress' then you're going to have an embarrassing little problem on your hands. And FYI I'm not talking about your little dick. Actually I guess that is part of the problem you have." She finishes, laughing more so much she has to sit in the chair next to the bed so she can show me her phone with the pictures ready to send to all of my contacts. I gulp and slowly whisper. "I'll obey mistress."

My mind was reeling, I couldn't believe the situation I was in. Either I follow everything this mysterious girl says or everyone will see me in these little panties. Suddenly, my mind is pulled away from that train of thought as I feel her petite hand wrapped around my cock. She slowly starts stroking me, while she leans in and whispers "Let's give you a little incentive." As she said the word 'little' she put emphasis on it and squeezed my cock before going back to stroking. She stroked slowly at first but quickly got up to speed and had me writhing against my binds. Giggling she reaches over and twists each of my nipples in turn hard. I try to ask her to stop because the twists hurt, however, I just end up moaning. She smiles knowing truly how much I enjoy it, unable to hide my moans they get louder as I quickly approach orgasm.

Just as I'm about to shoot my load all over myself she lets go, laughing. She takes my balls in her hands and squeezes them tight enough to cause me to cry out in pain. "Tut-tut, silly girl, I'm not going to let you have cummies that easily. They're something that have to be earned, and they're very very hard to earn." She laughs at me, before standing up and wrapping the blindfold back around my head. I pant for breath, red-faced as everything disappears from view. I hear some shuffling next to me and then the bed creak and depress slightly, she must be climbing on it. I bite my lip expecting her to sit on my cock and the anticipation is unbearable.

"Lick me slut." I hear her demand before my mouth is covered by her sweet hairless pussy. I stick my tongue out and slide it over her wet slit. I hear a quiet moan and am rewarded with her reaching back and taking my cock in her hand. Motivated, I flick my tongue over her clit and suck on it, the more I lick the more she strokes. Before long she's grinding her now soaking pussy against my face and I slide my tongue deep into it. Her moans getting louder spur me on to lick her harder and faster. My own orgasm building up as she strokes leave me hopeful. Maybe if I make her cum she'll reward me and let me finish this time.

No such luck, as I hear her cry out she's cumming she stops stroking me and squeezes my balls hard instead. I cry out as well, not from pleasure but from pain as she crushes them in her soft hands. As she cums, she rests her full weight on me, leaving me gasping for air. Crying out into her pussy she keeps grinding but stops shortly after. She lifts her pussy slightly, letting me breath and I hear her panting. "Mmm, good bitch. I'm glad you have another way of giving pleasure since your dicklet is so disappointing." I feel her snap my panties with my cock inside, the humiliation of the word dicklet making me hornier, however, the pain in my balls is making me soft. She climbs off my face and down to my crotch where she rests herself, making sure she's sat on my cock and balls crushing them. I whimper in pain, but she ignores me and bounces gently giggling at me.

She keeps this going for a moment or two: the pain distracting me from the time. Finally she climbs off me, leaving me to groan in relief. I hear her shuffling again and stamp so I guess she's redressing, she runs her hands down my body. Her touch electrifies my skin, my cock ignoring the pain quickly gets hard again and she starts speaking. "Let me lay some ground rules for you. As you know I want to own you, you will be my bitch and I will control everything about you. How you dress, speak, sleep, walk, even when, sorry if you get cummies. You are my property, my toy, my plaything. Your feminine body: Mine. Your slim waist: Mine. Your slender legs: Mine. Your dainty feet: Mine. Your soon to be sissy mind: Mine. And most importantly your tiny little dicklet: Mine." As she mentions each part of me she runs her hands over it and when she touches my dicklet, I mean cock I let out a small moan. She continues, "Now if you want untying ask the correct way, let's see if you can figure it out." I take a deep breath and say slowly and meekly. "Please, will you untie me, mistress?"

She slides off my blindfold and I see her grinning, I'm doing exactly what she wants and I can see it pleases her. Not that I have a choice: But I will admit I was horny. She climbs over me and unties my arms, I admire her pert ass as she does, the kind of ass that's begging for a good hard smack. I have to resist though because otherwise I'll be a laughing stock. She repeats with my legs again with the wiggling of her ass: She's definitely teasing me. Now that I'm free I stretch my sore muscles but don't dare complain, instead I think the opposite and smile back. "Thank you mistress." As soon as I finish saying that she beams at me, I really am making her happy but she quickly assumes a more dominant demeanour. "Now kneel bitch." She says strictly as she points to the floor. I get up and sit on my heels, automatically with my legs apart and she sits on the edge of the bed. "Now submit to me, kiss and worship my feet." My eyes travel down to her salacious body to her tender feet and I lean forward and begin kissing. I close my eyes humiliated but I guess, enjoying it. At least my cock is hard in my panties, a sentence I never thought I'd say.

As I continue to kiss her feet I feel something glance across the front of my panties. I quickly open my eyes and look just in time to see her foot trace the outline of my panties. I gasp as she does and I keep kissing her foot, my cock straining against my tight little panties. She slides her other foot over my bulge and I can't help but let out a small moan, as I do I hear a giggle and suddenly she shoves her toes into my mouth. Sucking her toes, I feel her rub her foot against my panties hard, making it more pleasurable. As my pleasure rises, I hear her giggles get louder as well, followed by more clicks of the camera. I feel myself approaching orgasm already, feeling embarrassed she's able to get me so worked up so quickly. Abruptly, she stops rubbing and pulls her foot out of my mouth. She quickly swaps her feet round and shoves the other into my mouth. With her free wet foot this time, though she doesn't rub. Instead, she gently taps her foot against my balls making me jump with every hit. As I continue to suck her toes, I feel my balls ache more and more. She seems relentless as does my cock, which is still rock hard.

She quickly stands up laughing at me. She leans down giving me a look down her top to her perfect breasts, as I'm distracted with the view she grabs the front of my panties and pulls up high. I cry out loudly as the panties crush my balls and lift my hips hoping to relieve the pressure. As I lift my hips, she pulls my panties higher. I stand up trying to stop the pain, but she keeps lifting and then pulls forward and leads me out of the room. I whimper as she pulls me into the bathroom where she pulls my panties down slightly. I sigh in relief as she does, but without warning, she lets go of my panties making them snap over my cock and balls making me cry out again.

She points to the bath tub. "Here's a razor and shaving cream, I want your body hairless sissy." She says with a smirk. As she walks out of the room, she lands a hard smack on my ass causing me to jump. Humiliated, I climb into the shower and set the water running. I've never shaved anywhere but my face before, but I don't want pictures of me enjoying panties going public. I mean, not enjoying them just looking like I am. Right? I try to push the thoughts from my mind, I am a straight man, not a little sissy. I run through it in my head, over and over. I am a man, not a sissy, I am a man, not a sissy, I am a sissy, not a man. I'm suddenly overcome with humiliation, she's managing to make me think like this already. What shot do I have of getting out of this how I went in? Residing myself, I try to ignore those thoughts and set to work shaving. Starting with my legs, following with my chest, then my arms and finally my now soft dicklet. Dammit, I mean dick not dicklet. She really is getting to me.

I turn the water off and climb out of the shower. I dry myself off thoroughly, making sure to rub everywhere to get all the hair. When I'm dry I look in the mirror and notice something I hadn't before. I do have quite a feminine figure. Especially now I'm shaved, I do look quite girly. I shake my head trying to push those thoughts out and without thinking look for my panties. I can't find them so I open the bathroom door. As I open the door I'm met with fits of laughter and more clicks of the camera. My face flushes but my cock's still soft and tiny, I must be blushing in every single one of these pictures.

She walks up to me, gives my balls a hard squeeze and points to her bedroom. "Go get dressed sissy." She demands before she walks off downstairs. I take a deep breath and walk into her room wondering what outfit she's left out. Knowing it won't be my clothes from last night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pictures of Change Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds