• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tam Goes to Ann Arbor

Tam Goes to Ann Arbor

12

I guess that this could be the second part of "Tam's First Time With Another Man", however, I didn't really write it that way. This is really a continuation of my chronicles. I would strongly suggest that to get the background on this story you read "Tam's First Time With Another Man" first. To the people that comment about my writings (and do so constructively!), Thank you so much! To the people that want to judge...well, Hubby and I are happy.

*****

I have been talking to a woman on the internet that told me that when a woman makes a conscious decision to have another lover in her life she becomes empowered by the knowledge that she is desirable and she becomes more outgoing and sure of herself. I think that her observations are correct, at least as far as my predicament is concerned.

It has been awhile since I had Kevin, the IT Manager from work, with my husband's push. Since that occurrence, I have found myself flashing without being asked by my husband, I have discovered that, at times, I deliberately do not wear a bra or panties so I can "put on a show" as my hubby calls it, and I have bedded several men...not because it turns hubby on, but because I LIKE SEX! Maybe I will write of some of these exploits in the future, but I would like to focus on the immediate progress made after I made the first choice of sleeping with Kevin. No, wait...since I made the choice of FUCKING Kevin!

It was about three or four weeks before our training program was ready for the new software our company had installed. As promised, the managers received the call to corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor, and I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I just didn't know how I was going to face Kevin after what had happened weeks ago when he was in Arkansas. Awkward didn't describe how I felt about this situation. I know I didn't have a choice about going, so I had decided to make the best of the situation. It helped that I had decided to contact the woman that left such interesting comments in my email in-box, because her insight greatly contributed to my changes.

Hubby and I talked about what had happened...a lot! He still seemed O K with what had happened, and was very supportive to me, which helped a lot. Our spark had returned to our marriage, our sex life was awesome again, and he was very attentive to me and my needs. In the end, I think that the decision I made was worth the effort! Like I said earlier, though, I was "growing". Even though I still love Hubby dearly, I was excited that I was a "wanton woman" that was growing very comfortable with being a woman and excited that I was no longer a "one man experienced" woman.

Monday evening Hubby and I headed to Little Rock so I could catch a plane to take me to the meeting. We arrived early so we could eat before I left, and we were having a wonderful time on the trip down. Hubby brought the subject of Kevin up, and asked how I was going to handle the situation. After telling him I hadn't decided yet, I would wait to see how Kevin reacted; he sat there quiet for a few minutes, obviously deep in thought.

"Baby, I know you have had a hard time with this, but I also know you really enjoyed the feeling he gave you in bed. I guess what I am saying is...if you want to try it again, I am alright with that. You have my permission!"

It was my turn to be deep in thought for a little bit. "Baby," I said, "I don't need your permission to do another guy. A couple of weeks ago, you made a decision that you swore you could live with, and I made love to another guy. You forfeited being the only one I could bed that day. I like the fact that I have fucked another man, and I am going to do it again very soon. As a matter of fact, I am going to fuck Kevin on this trip. I did it the other day to make you happy. I am doing it this time to make ME happy. The only choice you have in this matter is: can you live up to your part of the bargain and let me do what I want; or can't you. If you can, then I will tell you all about it when I get back Saturday. If not...you will never know if I did or I didn't. It's your choice, babe!"

Just for a minute, I saw a worried look on his face. "Tam, I love you and I plan to live up to my part. Fuck him every night you're up there, but go knowing that I love you and I don't want to lose you. I can't wait to see you when you return, and I want to hear all about your exploits!"

I reached over to kiss him, and promised that I would be back with all the details. As we were pulling up to the restaurant, I reached under my shirt and took my bra off. Hubby's eyes were wide at what I had just done, without being asked to do so. I deliberately left my shirt unbuttoned all the way to my belly button. Hubby and at least two waiters got to see a lot of my tits that night!

The next few days are not really part of this story. When I got to Ann Arbor, training was probably the most important aspect of the day. Between meetings and classroom sessions, the days pretty well passed by. I didn't see anything of Kevin, somebody mentioned he was on a business trip and would be back Friday. I left a voice mail on his work phone that I was in town, and asked him to meet me on Friday when he got back from his trip.

Friday arrived, and finished the day at the office without seeing Kevin. As I was going to catch an airplane in the morning, I was a little bit disappointed...I had already determined I was going to go to bed with him one more time. On the trip back to the motel, I got a call from him. He was running late, and wondered if that would be alright. I gave him my motel address and name, with the promise of meeting him there around seven o'clock. We chit chatted for a little bit, before saying good-bye.

Around six-thirty, I went down to the lounge to get a glass of wine. I was feeling very adventurous being away from my Hubby and knowing that I was working very hard on fucking another man tonight. All afternoon, I had thought about this, and not only was my pussy wet, but I had that old familiar feeling of my mouth being dry, my hands shaking, and my heart pumping wildly. I was very nervous, but determined to go through with it.

As the weather was fairly worm, I was wearing a thin cotton sundress. I normally don't wear these, but this one was built to flash in. It had a fairly deep neckline, which showed cleavage very well, and it was fairly short. Did I mention it was thin? It was MY decision to flash tonight, and I was doing this for me this time, not for Hubby's pleasure. I discovered that I was extremely excited by the prospect, which seemed to empower me more. I didn't put a bra or panties on that evening...I wanted men to see what my Hubby had and what another man of MY choosing was going to enjoy tonight.

The lounge was fairly quiet, it being a Friday night and all. There were only a handful of people enjoying the lounge, but there was a fairly constant turn-over. All the travelling business people coming in to freshen up before going out with colleagues kept the audience fresh, but still small. The guy tending the lounge was kind of cute, so I ducked out of the bar a little ways and unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my sundress. This opened up the dress quite a bit, and with the low neckline, my tits were basically not covered. I found if I made any movement at all, my nipples would literally fall out of the dress. I walked up to the bar and got a red wine, and for some reason, it took a little while for him to get my glass and pour me some wine. As he handed me my glass, I saw his eyes go to my exposed bosom and I just couldn't help but jiggle when he handed me my glass causing my right nipple to fall completely out. I pretended nothing was wrong as I took my glass and took a sip of wine while I chatted for a minute or so. It was so funny; his eyes never left my free nipple.

I felt so horny, standing there watching him stare at my bare breast, knowing he could see my pussy in my thin dress if he looked hard enough, that I was starting to get very courageous. Before turning away and taking a seat, I deliberately asked him if he enjoyed looking at my breast. His face bloomed a brilliant red as he stammered an apology. I carefully put my glass of wine down, and opened the other side of the shirt so both breast were free. The smile on his face was immediate and I asked him how they looked. He assured me they looked good. I put them back into my top, picked up my wine and turned to the lounge to find a table. As I turned, I told him if he would check on me often, he would be seeing more of them.

I found a high table in the corner of the bar where I could sit and watch people, ideal for flashing. There seemed to be one guy that was not with anybody, he seemed to be waiting. I decided he was going to get a good show until his person showed up. I sat facing him, and he kind of moved his chair a little so he would face me. I sat there watching people and drinking my wine, and over the next ten minutes or so, I carefully worked my little short dress up in my lap...it didn't take much and I wanted it to appear to be an accident caused by me not paying attention. Through-out the next few minutes, I made a show of looking at my cell phone, but still allowing my legs to swing on the high chair I was sitting in. I would very deliberately spread my legs, and reposition myself in the seat. The results were even better than I imagined; when I looked down, my dress was way up in my lap and my pussy was on full display.

About this time, the bar guy made the rounds checking on the patrons. As he approached my table, I looked up and saw that he was enjoying the show, too. True to my word, I reached up and pulled the top of my dress apart, feeling my nipples bouncing out of the fabric. I ordered another glass of wine, and I sat there on full display until he returned. The guy sitting at the table was grinning from ear to ear at the sight.

After the bartender left, I replaced my boobs in my dress. I looked up to see the guy watching me intently. I got them situated and gave him a quick smile and a wink. I guess that he thought that was an invitation and got up from his table and joined me at mine.

"Quite a show," he said, "I don't think I have ever seen a better one!"

I kind of turned red at that, I hadn't thought about what I would say if somebody called me out on my game or if they tried to get involved in it. I mumbled a quick 'thanks', and tried to think what I was going to do next.

He introduced himself as Steve, and I introduced myself, and then told him I was waiting for a friend. He told me he was there to meet his dad, who seemed to be running a little late. I could watch his eyes as they made quick sachets to my breast, but they kept returning to my eyes as he talked to me. He seemed harmless, he was pretty cute (about 25 or 26, I would say), and he was not making me uncomfortable, so I let him stay and visit. We spent about 45 minutes talking, and I found out that he lived in Grand Rapids and had come into town to meet his dad. He seemed like a nice guy, and as I sat there with my breast and pussy on display I got to thinking very impure thoughts about what I would like to do to this guy. If Kevin didn't show up soon, I think I found my next prize!

The bartender came over to see if we were good, and I pulled my dress open again so that my nipples were visible. Both guys just giggled like school boys, and I ordered another glass of wine. After delivering it to the table, I didn't put them back into my shirt so that my new companion could enjoy the view. He started to say something to me, but turned and looked at the door suddenly when a man walked in.

"There is my dad now" he said. "Man, he has bad timing!" he chuckled.

I looked up to see Kevin standing in the doorway. "Kevin is your father?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, you know my dad?" he asked, with a funny look on his face.

"Kind of", I said, "we work for the same company. I have been waiting for him so we could talk about some software issues my department is having."

"You were on a business meeting with my dad dressed like that? I don't think so!"

Thankfully, I didn't have to answer that remark, because Kevin started walking to our table. I quickly pulled my skirt down and tried to button my dress, but not before he saw how hard my nipples were and how my hands were shaking while trying to button things up.

"Showing my boy the sights I got to see a couple of weeks ago, I see." He made a statement, not really asking a question. He seemed to know what I had on my mind tonight.

"I didn't know he was your son! He wouldn't have gotten the show I gave him if I did! We need to talk!"

The son took this queue to make a trip to the men's room. Kevin and I sat at the table for a second while my head was spinning about what just happened.

"I, uh..." I started stammering, "uh...I planned on a repeat performance from a couple of weeks ago. I didn't realize things would be different. I am very sorry...and SO embarrassed!" I scooted my chair back and started to swing of the chair. My dress rose up to reveal my pussy again, and he reached over and started fingering me at the table, in plain sight of everyone, including the bartender who was on his way over to see what Kevin wanted. Kevin kept his fingers moving in my pussy as the bartender took his order. The slurshing sounds my pussy was making was very loud and lewd as the bartender smiled at me while Kevin ordered a beer.

After the bartender left, Kevin continued "I figured that you wanted a repeat performance. That was some pretty good fucking that you gave me at your house, and your husband told me before I left how much you BOTH enjoyed it! I really want to have my cock in your mouth tonight, however, my wife is at home tonight, and she is expecting me back from my trip tonight. I called my son to see if he would be interested in some really good pussy, so he came in to see if he could give you what I could not. His mother and I have been divorced for years, so I am not worried about him knowing my little dalliances. I think you will be happy if you chose to fuck him instead of me tonight".

This is not what I planned on! But I REALLY wanted to fuck another guy tonight, just so I could say I did it for ME, but to also let my husband know that I was willing and able to have sex with whoever I wanted. With his fingers still working my pussy over, I was trying to sort through all of the information I had been presented. The son came back from the men's room just about the time the bartender got there with Kevin's beer. Both of them got there in time to watch me cum on Kevin's fingers.

I left father and son talking as I made my way to the ladies room to clean up. I was still trying to decide what I was going to do tonight. In spite of just cumming , I was still so horny over the show I had been putting on and Kevin fingering me to orgasm in front of an audience. I still wanted to fuck another guy, and Kevin's son WAS cute. The longer I thought about it, the more I made my mind up: I AM fucking Steve tonight!

Walking back to the table, I was kind of pissed at Kevin for calling his son to come and have me like a cheap slut, but after three glasses of wine and cumming on Kevin's fingers, I was so horny I didn't take much time to think about it. I looked at Steve. "Are you ready to see what your dad had the other day?" I asked Steve. With a little smile, he got off of the chair, extended his hand to me, and told his dad he would call him tomorrow. As he led me away from the table, I blew Kevin a kiss.

We headed to the elevator, and I gave him my room key. As we waited for the elevator, I slowly unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on my dress, holding it closed with my hands. Luckily, the elevator was empty as the door opened. We got on the elevator, and the minute the doors closed, I released my dress, allowing it to fall open. I leaned back against the wall and grabbed his hand, putting it to my dripping pussy. As he started fingering me, I was getting even more worked up. It was a short ride to the third floor, but I was already beginning to feel the waves of another orgasm coming as we reached my floor and the door opened. Again, nobody was standing there waiting for the elevator, and even though I was disappointed, I still enjoyed the thought of someone catching me getting finger-fucked in the elevator. I didn't close my dress on the way to the room.

The minute the door was closed, we started. He fell to his knees in front of me and started eating my pussy. I ran my fingers through his thick black hair as he looked up at me, his tongue making slurping sounds with my pussy lips. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his face deeper into my wet labia. "Oh, yeah! Make me cum..." I breathed heavily to him. He was good; I'll have to admit, within just a few minutes, I had my third orgasm of the evening.

He laid me down on the bed, and while I was recovering, he took off his clothes. I audibly gasped when he removed his jeans; he wasn't wearing underwear and this massive cock seemed to magically appear as he pulled his jeans to his knees. It was easily eight inches, and I don't know how big around it was, but for a minute, I was wondering how much this was going to hurt. It was WAY bigger than hubby's!

I decided to start like he did, and pulled him over to me so I could get that cock in my mouth. As I started working it up and down, he started getting harder. I could hear him moaning softly, which turned me on even more. He did the same thing I did, and grabbed a hold of my hair, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I gagged the first time he pulled my head into his manhood, but that didn't stop him from pulling my head in and out as I sucked and worked my tongue up and down. I couldn't see what was going on because of the tears in my eyes, and I was having a hard time breathing in and out as his cock kept hitting the back of my throat. My jaws were hurting trying to stay big enough to take him. After a few minutes, I got my breath back and started getting into the rhythm of his thrusting. I could feel him starting to tremble...his cock started to throb and I could feel his semen start to flow into my mouth. I was trying so hard to swallow, but there was too much and I felt some of it spill out of my mouth and drip onto my left breast, slowly running down and dripping off my nipple. The creamy texture of his come as it slid down my throat and the salty sweet taste was intense. Damn, I love sucking cock!

The joys of being young! It didn't take him but a few minutes to get ready for round two. As I lay on my back, he slowly spread my legs apart and entered me with that huge cock. He took his time and would push a little way in and then pull it out. By taking his time, he finally got it into me. OH MY GOSH! I had never felt so full! As he started stroking his cock in and out of me, I thought that he would rip my pussy in two! The pain was a tearing sensation, but the slow rhythm also felt so awesome. Between the two, I knew I would not last long.

He sat up straight on the bed and pushed my legs farther open and up onto my chest. He had full access of my pussy, and that cock started slamming in and out of me. I could feel his balls slapping my ass as we rutted like wild animals, his heavy breathing and my moaning filled the air, I knew everyone in the adjoining rooms could hear us having sex. He continued banging me this way; I lost count of the orgasms that I had. I know that I was trembling all over and I lost all track of time. I finally felt him stiffen, and with a mighty grunt he filled my aching pussy with his thick, gooey cum. I could feel the hot stickiness as he kept pumping and pumping into me.

He finally withdrew, and as I lay there, I could feel his cum start to trickle out of my pussy and run down the crack of my ass. I think I fell asleep at that point, because when I awoke, he was still lying beside me. Looking over at the clock, I saw I had just a few hours before I had to catch a plane home. I was not about to let that monster cock go without one more ride, so I woke him and did the nasty one more time...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tam Goes to Ann Arbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds