• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Mexican Wife's Sweet Revenge

A Mexican Wife's Sweet Revenge

Sometimes goodbye's the only way. My name is Minerva Ramirez, and I'm a young woman of Mexican descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I am the mother of two biracial sons, Elijah and Matthew, and recently got divorced from their Jamaican father, Jefferson Keen. Long story short, folks? I couldn't stand to share my bed with a man who cheated on me. Cheaters never win and they never change, folks. Got my revenge on Jefferson eventually, though. Let me tell you all about it.

I met Jefferson Keen during my first year at the University of Ottawa. Tall, dark and handsome, this sexy Jamaican stud took my breath away. My parents, Pablo and Maria Ramirez weren't thrilled when I brought Jefferson home for Christmas, but I refused to listen to their objections. In fact, I dismissed them utterly. There's a lot of racism in the fast-growing Latino and Hispanic communities. Most of my people won't admit it but I cannot stand racism in any way, shape or form, folks.

In the City of Los Angeles, California, lots of Latino gangs target people of African descent. That's a shame if you ask me since all minorities living in the United States of America owe their rights to the African-American people's Civil Rights Movement. Without the efforts of strong Black American men like Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, along with their devoted followers, you wouldn't see any Arabs or Latinos or Asians living in North America's major cities.

In the old days, the United States of America only let in White immigrants. The Civil Rights movement changed all that for the better. A lot of countries used to have a White-only immigration policy, Canada and Australia among them. America was the first to change its policy after the heroic efforts of African-American activists during the Civil Rights era, and America urged Canadians and Australians to also amend their policies and they did. People of color around the world owe a debt of gratitude to Black American activists.

I was born in the City of Tijuana, Mexico, and raised in metropolitan Ottawa, the Capital of Canada. Believe me when I tell you that I am definitely no stranger to being discriminated against. In high school, I used to volunteer at a retirement community in the Rockcliffe area and a lot of the old White folks in that place hated my guts because of my skin color. Old White folks don't hide their racism like their younger counterparts often do. You don't have to be Black to be hated by White folks for the color of your skin.

Jefferson Keen and I got married right after our graduation from the University of Ottawa. The day we got hitched was the happiest day of my life. My Jefferson looked gorgeous in a Black suit and tie, and I looked lovely in a White wedding gown. The fact that my parents didn't show up at my wedding irked me but I didn't care. Jefferson and I were finally beginning our lives together.

I began working as a nurse at Ottawa's Civic Hospital and my husband Jefferson got himself a job as an account manager at the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. Since Jefferson has a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Ottawa he should be in a better job but jobs are scarce in the City of Ottawa. Trust me, I know lots of recent graduates of local colleges and universities who work at Starbucks and Tim Horton's. Jefferson and I were luckier than most. We got ourselves a three-bedroom apartment in the By Ward Market area, and started a family.

My husband Jefferson Keen and I were a passionate couple at the start of our marriage. There was a time when the tall, fine brother from the island of Jamaica couldn't get enough of me. I stand five feet nine inches tall, curvy and sexy, with light bronze skin, long Black hair and light brown eyes. I am a Latina through and true, from my curly hair right down to my full lips, thick ass and fiery temper. Hey, it's not a stereotype if it's true.

Yeah, Jefferson and I were definitely passionate. My husband would come home to find me stark naked on our bed, face down and ass up, begging for a good fucking. The tall, gorgeous Jamaican stud would pull me into his arms, kiss me passionately and then fuck me silly. Jefferson would smack my thick Mexican derriere and then slam his thick dick into me from behind. I loved it when Jefferson pulled my hair and smacked my big ass while fucking me roughly. What can I say? I love rough sex. It's a lot more fun than the love-me-tender crap a lot of chicks seem to go for.

I loved getting on my knees before my husband Jefferson Keen to give that long, thick and dark dick of his a serious sucking. Ladies and gentlemen, I absolutely love the smell and taste of a thick dick. Jefferson's Jamaican snake has been in every hole of mine, and then some. Sometimes, my ass would be sore for days after Jefferson gave my butthole a good pounding. I love anal sex and I am not ashamed to admit it. Lots of women love to take it up the ass but they hide it. Me? I love butt sex and if loving it is wrong, then this Mexican diva definitely doesn't want to be right. Got it? Cool!

My husband Jefferson Keen and I had a passionate relationship, but then, out of the blue, things began to change. Jefferson became distant, and I soon found out why. Apparently, there's a blonde-haired White chick named Laura something or other at his job whom he calls and texts a lot. I confronted Jefferson about it and he promised me that he and Laura were just friends. I believed Jefferson, and for a while, things got better. Six months later, they got right back to where they were. Can you guess why? Jefferson was banging Laura Foxworthy, his fellow account manager at CIBC. Hot damn!

I was mad as hell. I did some research on Laura Foxworthy, and I found out that she had a boyfriend, Liam O'Keefe. Tall, red-haired and alabaster-skinned, gainfully employed as a Starbucks store manager. Since Laura was cuckolding poor Liam with my cheating hubby Jefferson Keen, I decided to get my revenge by sleeping with Liam. I contacted him on Facebook, and showed him evidence of Laura and Jefferson's affair. Liam was pissed, but I calmed him down. Three days after I first spoke to him, I invited Liam over for some fun.

Liam O'Keefe showed up at my door one morning after I drove my sons to school, and we had a long talk. Liam was handsome, and from what he told me, I could see that he really cared about Laura Foxworthy and felt betrayed by her cheating. Well, I helped Liam relieve some of his tension and anger the old-fashioned way, if you know what I mean. Hope you caught my drift. Alright, I fucked the Irish dude's brains out, alright? Sheesh, some people just don't know how to get a fucking clue.

Liam O'Keefe and I got busy, and it was awkward at first, but I felt weirdly excited about fucking the boyfriend of the woman whom my husband Jefferson was banging behind my back. Liam was definitely packing, folks. I dated a few Latino guys and a couple of White guys before I married Jefferson Keen. Liam had a long, thick White dick that I definitely enjoyed sucking and riding, folks. Liam was a bit hesitant at first, but once we got going, dude turned into a sexual cyclone.

Liam O'Keefe sat me down on my living room couch, and spread my thick thighs before he buried his face between my legs. The Irish dude licked my pussy so damn well I wonder if perhaps he was a lesbian in a past life. After polishing my cunt with his wicked tongue, Liam put me on all fours and ate my thick Mexican ass. Seriously, Liam spread my plump ass cheeks and licked my asshole like syrup or something. I always thought White dudes were afraid of women of color with big butts. Guess I was wrong. Nice discovery, I'll say!

Later, Liam rolled a condom on his thick White dick and then showed me what he was working with. Liam slammed his dick into my cunt, and I squealed as he entered me. Hard and fast we went at it. My voluptuous body shook under the force of Liam's thrusts. The Irish dude banged the hell out of me, cramming his dick into my cunt and fucking me roughly. I screamed in pain mixed with wicked pleasure as Liam fucked me, and it was oh so good. Dude banged me hard and kept at it, drilling my cunt with deep thrusts of his hard dick, until I squealed and begged for mercy. Fuck, I hadn't had it this good in a while!

Liam O'Keefe and I began an affair that day, one that paralleled my husband Jefferson Keen's affair with Liam's girlfriend Laura Foxworthy. Eventually, I confronted Jefferson with evidence of his affair, and disclosed mine as well. Jefferson got mad, but by then I'd already begun divorce proceedings. My divorce lawyer, Amy Winston, is a shark. I wanted Jefferson Keen out of my life. Liam O'Keefe and I have grown to care about each other. Liam left Laura, and moved in with me. Life is good. Liam and I are thankful to have found each other, albeit under wicked circumstances. Wish us luck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Mexican Wife's Sweet Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 485 milliseconds