• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter's Best Friend

My Daughter's Best Friend

It's not easy teaching school at the same school your daughter Becca attends. It's even tougher when her best friend is a tight little blonde, with perky little tits and a round little ass which Stacy loved to show off with her tight outfits. To top it all off Stacy was extremely flirtatious which needless to say was my jerk off fantasy at night.

So when Stacy showed up at my house while Becca was away, I suspected something was up. Not just because Stacy was wearing a pair of 70's gym shorts that revealed the line of her ass and t-shirt tied into knot in the front revealing her firm little stomach.

"Stacy's not here right now." I said, standing in the doorway.

"That's Ok. I didn't come here for Stacy. Is it Ok if I come in?" Stacy said practically pushing her way into the door, walking past me into the living room.

"What can I help you with Stacy?" I asked, turning to face Stacy who now did a half pirouette across the wooden floors.

" What do you want, Mr. Nelson." Stacy giggled, still moving across the floor, lifting her arms over her head like a ballerina, which exposed her flat stomach even more as Stacy grinned from ear to ear. I stared back at Stacy who seemed blissfully aware of what she does to me.

"Quit playing games, Stacy. Why are you here?" I asked sternly.

"To fuck you, Mr Nelson." Stacy giggled as slipped off her shorts exposing her shaved pussy. Without even thinking I rushed her, grabbing her and pushing her onto the couch, where there was a mad dash to get set my hard fucking cock free, eventually doing so and pushing the full length of my 8 inch shaft into Stacy as she squealed with delight. I thrust my member deep into her tight cunt over and over again, slamming her hard and deep, punishing Stacy for being such a bad girl. I fucked her hard for several minutes, my hands sore from squeezing her ankles so hard.

"Fuck me harder, Mr. Nelson!" Stacy shouted as I continued ramming her with my steel rod.

"Turn over." I said, releasing her ankles as she got into doggy position.

"Keep your legs together." I ordered. "That's a good girl, Stacy."

I mounted her from behind continuing where we left off before as I pounded that pussy from behind, as Stacy screamed out "Harder! Harder! Fuck me!" she kept repeating louder as I felt the warmth of her orgasm saturate my member which then caused my body to throb as I came inside her, filling her tight young snatch up with my steamy white cum. So much cum, that when Stacy climbed off my cock, some of my jizz dripped out of her onto the couch. Hopefully my wife wouldn't notice.

Afterwards, Stacy got dressed, still smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked teasingly.

"Because I have a secret, Mr. Nelson." Stacy giggled, the smile on her face both innocent and devilish.

"What secret?" I looked as intrigue filled the lines on my face.

Stacy giggled more "I let your daughter eat my cherry."

"You did what!?" I was in shock.

"You heard me. Your daughter licked my pussy and it felt so good, Mr. Nelson. She practically begged me to do it." She said, smiling bigger than ever. "Would you like to know how her cherry tastes?" and without even waiting for me to answer Stacy drew closer to me and kissed me full on the lips, slipping her salty tongue into my mouth as she shared the remnants of my daughter's 18 year old pussy with me.

I stood there stunned as Stacy skipped out the door. We had one more encounter when she was in college but that's for another day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter's Best Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 668 milliseconds