• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 20

A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 20

12

Chapter 20 Coital Cottage

The phone rang. Gerald picked it up.

"It's Bill," he heard at the other end. "How's it going?"

Good," Gerald replied, "and you?"

"Good," he replied.

After chatting about the weather and other inconsequential things, Bill popped a question.

"You remember that little lecture you gave us a while ago about the similarities and differences between our swinging group and the Amazonian tribe you stayed with?"

"Yes, I remember," Gerald replied.

"Well, I've got this idea to do our own thing this summer."

"I'm listening."

"Why not rent a group of neighbouring cottages up north for a long weekend. I have an acquaintance in the construction business who has five cottages which he intends to keep because he wants to branch out into country cottage rental business. He's offered to rent them to us before he puts them on the open market. They're located in a relatively remote area and will afford us a lot of privacy. What do you think Gerald? We could rent them for a few days of swinging fun."

"You seem to be suggesting we should rent all five cottages?" Gerald asked. "Wouldn't it be cosier and cheaper for us to share two cottages?"

Bill laughed. "We have to rent them if we want to prevent absolute strangers from renting the remaining cottages. Otherwise, he would rent out the remaining three cottages to whomever he could find."

"But that..."

"I know," Bill interrupted. "I've already thought of that. If we want to minimize the cost, we lose privacy. If we want privacy, we have to dole out money for all five cottages. I got another idea that would keep our privacy and make it affordable."

"How so?" Gerald asked. He was now intrigued.

"I think we should invite the Buffalo group to join us," Bill replied. "With four people per cottage, and one couple in the fifth cottage we could keep the cost down."

"But you're assuming everyone will go," Gerald pointed out.

"There is a safety margin," Bill said. If we take at least four cottages, the owner will toss in the fifth one for free. We have nine couples in our two groups. We need a minimum of eight couples to make it affordable."

"Mmm, I would go for that idea and I think Aiko would agree."

"I talked to Malcolm already about this idea. He really likes the idea of bringing the two groups together for a weekend of sexy fun. But he also wondered if we could actually pull it off. It's not easy to get nine couples together in one place at the same time."

"When" Gerald inquired.

"The long weekend in August."

"You can count us in," Gerald said. "I'll keep those days free."

"Good," Bill replied, "I've already talked Emma and Norman. They agreed too. I still have to talk to Binal and Rajiv. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from them and Malcolm's group. Malcolm is no doubt canvassing his swinging group.

Two weeks later, Bill called Gerald to tell him some goods news. Almost everyone in both groups signed onto the idea. The exceptions were Isis and Jack, a mixed race couple. Both worked at a fitness club and both were involved in running a summer-long children's camp. There was no possibility for them to take time off.

"It'll work out very nicely though," Bill commented on the phone to Gerald. "We've got five cottages and eight couples. We put two couples in each cottage and keep the largest as a sort of safe zone."

"A safe zone?" Gerald queried.

"Yeah, the only place were sex is not allowed," Bill explained. "Malcolm and I decided it would be a good idea to use the fifth cottage as our place to cook, eat, read, play cards or any other non-sexual activity." He laughed. "In other words, a place where you can take a break from sex. We're working on a few other ideas but we'll tell you what they are when were at the cottages."

Bell then informed Gerald that there was all-round agreement that the Buffalo couples would leave after work on Thursday, each arriving at the home of one of the four Toronto couples for an overnight stay.

"Just remember we have to get up early in the morning," Bill remarked. "Late night sex is probably not a good idea. It's a long ride to the cottages. We have to wake up early if we want to be there by early adfternoon."

The plan was for the Buffalo couples to leave their cars in the garages of their hosts and ride in their hosts' cars to the cottages. They all agreed to meet at Wei-ling and Bill's home shortly after lunch and then drive north in a convoy.

A little over two hours later they arrived at the cottages.

* * *

"Before we do anything else, let's review our arrangements and rules of engagement," Bill suggested as soon as they arrived. "Let's go in there, he was pointing the largest of the five cottages."

Once everyone was settled in his or her seat, Bill took the floor. "First things first," Bill said. "This cottage, including its surrounding property, is the designated no-sex zone. It'll also serve as our kitchen, barbecue centre, dining room, sports ground and sun-tanning area."

"Some of us don't need a tan," Dion pointed out.

Bill laughed. "True enough but you know what I mean."

"So anyone outside this area is fair game," Dion said.

"Yes," Bill replied, "subject of course to the rule that 'no' always means no everywhere. I know this isn't going to be a problem but we should put 'on the record' anyway."

"So who's going where?" Tiana, Dion's spoke up. "And how do we decide?"

"Malcolm and I have got an idea about that," Bill replied. "Let me Malcolm explain it to you."

"We suggest splitting up the couples and the groups. No husband can sleep in the same cottage as his wife. Your night time sleeping partner will be a spouse from the other swinging group. In other words, we're not only swapping spouses, we're also swapping between our two swinging groups."

The swingers tittered. They liked the idea already.

"So Dion won't be in the same cottage as me?" Tiana asked rhetorically.

"Yes," Bill confirmed, "and every other night while we're here."

Aiko whispered into Gerald's ear.

Gerald smiled. "Aiko thinks we should carry that idea one step further."

"How so?" Bill asked.

"I think, for the four nights, we're here, we should have another rule."

"Which is?"

"As long as we're here, no one is allowed to have sex with their own spouse."

Dion cackled in agreement. "Good thinking. Why do here what you can do at home? I like that idea."

Tiana nudged him with her elbow to shush him. Dion smirked but said nothing further.

"Does anyone have a problem with Aiko's idea?" Bill asked. Hearing nothing he said, "New rule: you're not allowed to have sex with you own spouse while we're here."

Gerald asked for a clarification about the night time sleeping arrangement. "Do we keep the same partner all four nights?"

"Good question Gerald," Bill said. "Malcolm and I thought about that too. We thought it would be more interesting for the women to stay put in the cottages they're assigned to, but not to sleep with the same person every night. In other words, the men rotate to spend a night in each cottage. The guys from Buffalo will take turns with the girls from Toronto, and the guys from Toronto will do the same with the girls from Buffalo.

"But I can still have sex with any other woman who's ready and willing, right?" Dion asked.

Malcolm laughed. "Exactly, Dion. The only person you're not allowed to have sex with is your own wife. We've also just effectively agreed you're not allowed to spend the night in the same bed with Jayla, Sarah and Helen."

"Why would you want to do that when we're with our friends on this side of the border?" Luther added. "I like this idea of sharing as groups."

"What about clothing?" Norman asked.

"Clothing?" Bill said perplexed.

"Yeah, clothing. We'll probably be naked most of the time, but I'd feel funny being nude in a 'no sex' cottage. Wearing clothes when we're in this cottage will emphasize that it's our 'no sex' zone." Norman shrugged and then added, "It's an just idea. I don't know what the rest of you think, but I intend to put on clothes when I'm in here."

Surprising all 16 swingers quickly agreed to Norman's suggestion because it was a good way to distinguish the common cottage from the rest of the five-cottage property.

"Any further questions?" Bill asked. He looked around. "No? So the rules are clear: no means no everywhere, no sex with your own spouse, your sleep with the opposite number in the other swinging group, and clothes must be worn in the 'no sex' cottage. Does everyone agree?"

The 'ayes' echoed through the cottage.

"Any against?" He heard nothing. "The ayes have it," he proclaimed.

Emma smirked. "For the next few days, we'll have a lot of eyes."

A few of the friends groaned at her awful pun.

"So how do we decide who goes with whom?" Dion asked.

"We've thought of that too," Malcolm replied.

"I've got 16 slips of papers with our names on them. I've divided them into four piles based on gender and location. One pile consists of the women from Buffalo, another of women from Toronto. The men's pile is divided in a similar way. The women will pull out a name from the men's pile belonging to the other swinging group."

"Oh, this will be fun." Emma said. "I like a little mystery."

Aiko agreed although she didn't say anything. The element of the unknown excited her too.

"But how do we decide which cottage we go into?" asked Jayla.

"That will be done threw a draw too," Malcolm explained. "We'll pick the women's names from there piles alternating between them. Bill, as the leader of your group, you have the privilege of making the first draw.

Bill stuck his fingers into the small black bag. He pulled it out. "Tiana," he announced.

"You are assigned to cottage 1," Malcolm said. "Dion, please choose a name from the Toronto women's pile."

Dion did. He looked at the slip and announced, "Aiko, you get to stay in the same cottage as my wife.

A few minutes later, which women stayed in which cottages was decided. Emma and Sarah were assigned to cottage, 2, Wei-ling and Jayla would lodge in cottage 3 while Binal and Helen were to occupy cottage 4.

This time, in reverse order, it was the women's turn to draw the name of their night time lover and sleeping partner.

Binal drew first from the Buffalo men's bag of names. Bill she announced.

"Nice," Bill responded. She was shy and didn't say much but she was a tiger in the bedroom.

A few minutes later, all the draws for the night were made. In cottage 1, Aiko would share her bed with Dion, while Dion's wife would share hers with Rajiv. In cottage 2, Emma and Sarah would bunk the night with Dion and Bill respectively. In cottage 3 Chris would be Wei-ling's partner while Jayla shared her bed with Gerald. Finally, in cottage 4 Binal was to entertain Malcolm while Helen kept Norman pre-occupied.

Now that the couples had made their first night's arrangement, they were all starting to return to the cars to pick of their clothes, toiletries and gear when Tiana piped up, "Are we going to have to pull names again for tomorrow night or do we make our own arrangements?"

"Oh, I almost forgot," Malcolm said. "Thanks for reminding me. To avoid confusion, let's agree we change partners each night in alphabetical order."

So that means," Tiana concluded, "since Rajiv is the bottom of the men's Toronto list, I start at the top. That means I get Bill tomorrow night."

"Right," Malcolm confirmed.

"And since Luther is alphabetically in third place on the Buffalo men's list," Aiko added, "I will get Malcolm next."

"Exactly," Malcolm confirmed smiling, "and I'm looking forward to that night and every other night too!"

Bill jumped in. "Let me make one more suggestion." Hearing no objection, he continued. "As difficult as it may be on the first night, I suggest you pace yourselves so that you last through the next few days and nights."

A few minutes all 16 swingers, went to the main cottage, the one that would act as their home cottage, the cottage that served as their kitchen and dining room as well as being a 'no sex' zone. After a few minutes, they divvied up the tasks that would have to both feed 16 people and maintain the cottages and the properties around them. The swingers wanted to make sure that the cottages were in just as good, if not better state, then they found them.

By the time they had finished eating, night fell.

"We better clean up and get inside," Bill suggested. "It's getting dark. I don't think we want to become a smorgasbord for mosquitos. Either we return to our cottages or we start spraying ourselves."

They quickly decided to return to their assigned cottages. There was no doubt the fun would soon begin. And begin it did, each person fully intending to enjoy his or her one-night stand with someone else's spouse, or rather the first of four one-night stands.

* * *

Gerald liked all the women in the two swinging groups. He enjoyed the differences in size and physical types. But tonight Jayla shared her bed with him. He remembered the first time he met her, and her husband, Luther (Chapter 9 - Pimanko). Jayla had been his second lover after Isis. Both were the same height but, while Isis was lithe and muscular, Jayla was soft and voluptuous. It was a disappointment that Isis, and her equally lithe and muscular husband, Jack, were unable be at the cottage to swing for next days.

Wei-ling, who was going to share her bed with Chris, put a nightlight into a socket between the entrances of the two bedrooms. The light seemed inadequate against the pitch-blackness of the forest night.

"I'm so used to having some light, even if it's only a streetlight, coming into the house," Chris said. "It's almost weird. I can barely see you, Gerald," he added. "It'll take us a few minutes for out eyes to adjust to the dim light."

Once their eyes adjusted to the low light, they could see each other better.

"I've got the room on the left," Wei-ling informed Chris as she walked toward it.

Chris of course took the hint and followed her. They didn't close their door.

Gerald and Jayla still sat on the couch.

"I'd say 'nice to see you' except we're far enough away from the nightlight to see barely anything at all."

Jayla laughed. "I'm wearing camouflage."

It took Gerald a second to get the joke. He laughed too.

"If you can't see, you'll have to find me some other way," she continued huskily. "Try your sense of touch."

Gerald smiled although Jayla could barely see it. But her felt his hand on her cheeks, tugging her toward him in an obvious invitation to kiss. They kissed.

"Give me a minute," Jayla said. She carefully made her way to the washroom.

The suddenly light seemed to light up the entire cottage but disappeared again when Jayla shut the door. She shut the light off before she opened the washroom door. She used her sense of touch to make her way to her bedroom.

Geraldonly saw what appeared to be a shadow enter Jayla's assigned bedroom.

"Come to me," she invited.

Gerald removed his clothes. He left them on the couch, figuring that he would put them on again in the morning before breakfast. Not wanting to injure himself by inadvertently bumping against a piece of furniture or some other obstruction, he proceeded cautiously towards her room.

"I can't see. Where are you?" Gerald asked.

"Right in front of you," she replied.

Gerald put his hand forward and found his hand on one of Jayla's luscious breasts. She was waiting in the doorway.

"You sure know how to zero in on your target," Jayla giggled.

Gerald smiled although Jayla couldn't see it. He was not surprised to find her totally naked. She must have removed her clothing while she was in the washroom. But then again who needed clothes on a warm summer's night in cottage country with sex clearly on the menu.

She grabbed his arm and led him toward the bed. Gerald heard the bed spring creak.

"Come here lover," she Jayla demanded hoarsely as she pulled him into the bed.

They kissed each other with growing passion. Gerald could feel her nipples harden against his chest. His cock stiffened in eager anticipation of its near-by target.

They heard the 'uhs' and 'ahs' in the other bedroom.

"They certainly didn't waste any time," Gerald whispered.

Jayla whispered in return, "I think Chris' is extra-horny because it's the first time he's ever made love to Wei-ling."

"He's going to have a rough time holding back then," Gerald observed, but I think the second round will start soon after.

They heard Chris make a noise which they construed that he had already reached his orgasm.

"Sorry," they heard him say to his lover.

"It's okay," they heard her reply. "Go down on me," she told him. "You owe me."

"Yes I do," Chris replied. "Big time."

"Never mind them," Jayla declared. "We know they'll both be happy by the time they get to sleep. Let's have out evening come to a happy ending too."

Jayla grabbed Gerald's cock as if to emphasize her point. Or was it his point?

Gerald smiled as he kissed her. "Careful," he said.

For the next twenty minutes, Gerald explored all parts of her body with his hands, mouth and tongue, saving her pussy for last. He wanted to make sure her oven was well pre-heated before he stuck his sausage in it. Exploring her pussy with hiss fingers, he discovered she was soaking wet. He teased for a little while longer, dipped two fingers into her wet hole and then brushed them across her swollen clitoris. He felt her tremble at his touch. His tongue followed his fingers.

"Oh! Oh" she cried. "I'm ready. Please stuff you wonderful man-meat into me," she almost screamed.

Gerald lifted himself off Jayla so that he could align his rock-hard cock to eager pussy. He shoved it in to the hilt and began pumping into her.

She said she was ready and he knew he was too. He tried to keep pumping slowly into her but realized his self-control was weak. "Are you truly ready," he asked Jayla.

"Oh yes! Yes!" she moaned. "I'm ready and I want it now!"

With a suddenness that testified to his own urgency, Gerald thrust into her mercilessly. He felt the tingle his balls and the spasm in his cock that signalled his imminent release.

"I'm about to cum! he bellowed as his semen spilled out of his cock and filled her hot cavity.

"Me too!" Jayla shouted as she pressed down on his cock to make sure every bit of his male juices sprayed into her.

So pre-occupied were Gerald and Jayla with giving and receiving orgasmic pleasure that they forgot about the other couple in the next room.

"It's about time!" Chris yelled as he and Wei-ling laughed. "Now we can get some sleep."

* * *

In Cottage 4, Tiana and Norman, and Aiko and Luther, were having their own first night's party. With the main room light still on, they sat on the couch with the night time partner beside them. The two couples cuddled and kissed for a while. These activities became more intimate as time passed.

Luther, who was probably the most laid-back of the men in the Buffalo group surprised Aiko, Tiana and Norman by taking the initiative. "Strip for us girls!"

Aiko and Tiana looked each other in the eye.

"Why not!" Tiana declared. "We're here for some fun. So, et's have some fun!"

Tiana put on some slow music. Standing in front of their lovers, the two women slowly removed their clothing. They swayed their hips to the music's sensual rhythm, slowly turning themselves around as, piece by piece, they revealed their glorious female forms to the admiring and increasingly lustful stares of the two horny men.

Meanwhile the two men removed their own clothing in eagre anticipation of the fun to come. As they dropped their underwear, the women could see that their battering rams were fully operational.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds