• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sleeping DP

Sleeping DP

This is one of my darkest fantasies that I'm having to share as I can't act it out because of respect.

I do not condone this behaviour but take pleasure in my thoughts about it.

Please comment as this is my first submission and want feedback to help on my next one.

*****

After another long night of watching the same old reruns on the same TV, I look to at her and ask, 'should we head up now? I've got an early start and no doubt the kids will be up in the night.' She agrees so we lock the doors, turn the lights out and head to bed.

As she undresses, long, wavy brown hair drapes down to the small of her back. She leaves on her black cotton knickers, which have ridden up ever so slightly to show off her perfectly round cheeks. She slowly takes off her bra letting her perfect B cup breasts free, and puts a thin cotton T-shirt, that I can just see her firm nipples poking through, to go to bed. This woman does amazing things to me. As we climb into bed she looks at me eyes as large as an owls and whispers, 'I love you, just maybe not tonight alright?'... I agree we're both tired whilst secretly my body is screaming for the relief I feel when we have sex. It's been this way for months now, and every night is just not 'tonight'.

As she slowly drifts of to sleep I spoon her and draw on her back. I can hear her breathing change. She's finally in a deep sleep.

Slowly, I take my hand off her back, and place it gently on the seam running between her legs. It's Hot. I can feel the burning heat of her pussy through the cotton under my fingers. As I put pressure on her lips, her breathing changes. Quickens. I wonder if she's dreaming of someone touching her. My breathing is shallower, the risk involved in touching her and trying to make her cum are so much I can barely think straight.

After a minute her breathing settles, yet I still have my hand between her legs, rubbing and easing apart her lips. Slowly. Gently, I pinch some of the elastic of her underwear. I place my index finger just inside the band and run my finger along her exposed labia, and find her clit. Her breathing changes. Even in her sleep she knows what's coming. Running my finger along her slit, I feel her juices coating my finger. I'm rock solid and all I want is to get up on top and giving her the fucking I need to realise this energy in me. If I did she'd wake up and leave me for good.

I slowly put pressure on her slit and find my finger drawn naturally down. Right to her pink hole that clenches around my intrusion. Her juices that previously coated me help to gently slide in the rest of my finger to the knuckle. All I want to do is jerk myself off and pump my finger away, dreaming we'd both cum together. Instead I take my finger out and taste her. It's been years since I was allowed to go south, and the taste is as bitter and delicious as I remember.

She must be horny now. I heard her shallow breathing and access to her pussy seems easier.

As I bring my hand back down I decide for a change of tactic. Soaking wet from her juices and my saliva, I run my finger further round, and feel the slightly rougher, outer edge of her asshole. I press down lubing her up, and with virtually no resistant, my finger digs in and slides an inch up her. I'm so surprised, excited and horny that I nearly cum there and then! Her passage is so smooth and warm. There's a natural suction trying to help pull my finger up her passage. But when I try to pull out of her, her asshole seems unwilling at first then, with a final fingertip to go, pushes it out fast. I'm breathing deeply. How did I manage to get away with that? This has never happened and I'm so god damn horny! First I smell my finger, then taste it.

It's unlike anything I could ever describe. Definitely not unpleasant, the only thing I'm thinking is that no man has ever done this to her, let alone tasted her ass so, why stop? I don't think I'll do it again as I don't want to get caught, so may as well take full advantage now! I salivate on my finger and return it to her hole. I meet little resistance going up but the same coming out. Her ass feels hesitant to let me go. Not one to disappoint, I begin softly pumping her ass with my finger. Her body reacts naturally and a slow rhythm begins against my fingers. Her slit is still wet so I use it to lube up a second finger. I have one finger up her ass, as my second one sinks into her pussy down to the knuckle. The feeling of one finger buried in her warm pussy and the other being sucked up her ass is obviously to much as she shudders, then groans and turns to look at me.

I quickly pulled my fingers out after her first unconscious orgasm, so I don't get caught. Hopefully she's been having a great dream! She turns back round muttering incoherently. I breathe a sigh of relief. There would be no way to explain that away. Ever. To my delight, she's hugging her knees closer to her chest. This sparks a moment of creativity! I shimmy around the bed positing myself ready to fuck her! I pull her knickers to the side grab my dick and slowly edge forward. My head finds the top of her ass and is guided towards her little hole, slowly, I edge closer and closer, till my sensitive head, leaving a little trail of precum, reaches the puckered skin around her ass. Gently I apply pressure and there is so much more resistance than using my fingers. It's a times like this I wish I didn't have the girth I do. The tip of my dick must just be getting past her muscle wall as I feel her anus clamping hard round me. My dick feels like it's been trapped when I explode! There's cum everywhere. I haven't cum that much or that hard in years! I'm in sheer ecstasy! I Until I come down from the horn... How the fuck do I clean this mess up?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sleeping DP

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds