• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mandy's Drive Home

Mandy's Drive Home

Returning home after a day at the beach, Mandy drove along the freeway feeling refreshed and tingling from a day in the sun. She was wearing only her summer dress, having taken of her damp bikini before the drive. As she zipped along her thoughts drifted to how good it had felt lying in the sun. Lying in the warm sun had made her feel horny, and as she thought about that one hand unconsciously stroked her thigh. Her hand moved upward and slipped under her dress, caressing her inner thigh. She felt upwards until she felt her lips part, allowing her finger to slip in and feel the wetness starting between her legs. Mandy's fingers rubbed her hardening clit as she squeezed her thighs together.

Lost in the moment Mandy suddenly notice a passing vehicle beside her car. Only then she realised it wasn't passing, but staying alongside her. She glanced across and noticed two younger guys had pulled alongside her and were watching and obviously enjoying the view. Oh shit, she thought, realising they had an excellent view looking down into her car as they were in larger four by four vehicle. Better get out of here she thought to herself. But then she had a wicked thought. Slipping her wet finger out, Mandy popped it into her mouth for a second then blew them a kiss as she zoomed off. Mmmm, that was a bit of a tease but it sure felt good she thought to herself. I bet those guys are hard as rocks and can't do anything about it, she chuckled to herself.

Further up the road, Mandy spotted a roadside pullover. Cripes, about time. I need a pee she said to herself. Pulling in Mandy quickly parked and rushed inside the toilet cubicle. A minute or so later she walked outside and saw a large vehicle parked beside her car. It looked familiar. Walking around it she saw those same two guys she flirted with leaning against her car. Uh-oh she thought.

'Nice show back there. Did you stop to finish off,' one of the young guys asked.

'Perhaps what you really need is something harder and bigger than your fingers,' the second guy said.

Before Mandy could reply, the two guys moved in right beside her. One pushed her towards the front of her car and positioned himself in front of her. The second guy grabbed hold of her hands and pulled her back across the bonnet of her car. Mandy was now lying on the bonnet of her car, her hands pulled about her head. The guy in front of her parted her legs so she was now open to him. The guy behind her grabbed her dress and pulled it up revealing her naked body to both of them.

'Nice shaven pussy we got here,' the guy in front said.

'Nice tits as well,' the guy behind her said and with one hand held her wrists and his other hand grabbed and handful of her breast and gently but firmly squeezed her nibble. 'Look at that nibble go all hard. She likes this I think,' he said as he groped Mandy's other breast.

'I bet she'll like this as well,' said the guy in between Mandy's legs as he buried his face into Mandy's exposed pussy.

She felt his wet warm tongue licking and probing her and he ate her in a frenzy. 'Fuck,' Mandy gasped. She realised it was dangerous were she was, the position she was in, but she was beginning to enjoy the sensation of being taken by two strangers in a public place in daylight. His tonguing was hitting the right spot and she felt an orgasm building.

The guy behind her moved to the side and she felt him grab a handful of her hair, and twist her head to the side. His cock was out and he had it aimed right at mouth. She looked up and saw him smile as he guided her head onto his cock. She parted her lips to take it in. As she sucked he gently guided his cock in and out in a slow shallow rhythm. At least he's not trying to face fuck me she thought.

A moment later the tonguing stopped and she felt her legs parted wider, and the guy pressed his cock into her pussy lips, which quickly parted to allow him inside her. Mandy was very wet and she knew it. She had a stranger's cock in her mouth, and she had one in her pussy. She was naked, being fucked on her car bonnet by two guys, both of whom weren't unpleasant and both clearly having a good time with her. Mandy heard cars on the highway whizzing past. Could they see she wondered?

It wasn't long before she felt the cock in her mouth stiffen and she felt him grip her hair. He's cumming she thought. Then she felt the warm spurts in her mouth and he held her onto his cock. Mandy swallowed. His friend quickened his pace. Mandy wrapped her legs around his hips and he pushed deeper into her. He's cumming too she thought as she continued to suck the softening cock in her mouth. A few more thrusts and she felt her pussy being filled with warm cum.

The cocks popped out of her mouth and out of her pussy. Mandy closed her eyes for a moment. 'Can't leave her like this', she heard the guy in front say.

'Yeah, you better fix her up,' the second guy said.

Mandy wondered what 'fix her up' meant and she began to have dark thoughts about the situation she was in. Before she could move she felt that same warm tongue probed back into her pussy, searching out her clit. He was licking her out, cleaning her and nibbling her hardening clit. Mandy could feel her orgasm building rapidly with the attention her pussy was getting. Her orgasm came suddenly, as she gripped his head and pulled his face deeper into her wetness.

'Fuck, that was good', Mandy said as she laid back onto the bonnet.

'Anytime,' the guy in front said as he stood up and zipped up. 'See you on the road again maybe,' he said with a wink as he climbed into their car. The second guy was already behind the wheel and turning the motor over. With that the car backed out and drove away.

Mandy was left on the car bonnet. Naked. Fucked. Exhausted and exhilarated. Wow, she thought. That was unexpected. Better get dressed and get home I guess. Mmmm, I bet Shaun will be as horny as hell once I tell him about this she mused and she fingered her wet sticky pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mandy's Drive Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds