• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Donna

Donna

Donna's tits were mesmerizing, at least to me. Big and soft, I imagined they had to be perfect. I thought I would never know, but all that changed with a simple favor.

I was in my mid twenties when I had started working at a local machine shop. There were about twenty of us in the shop and around six people in the office.

Donna was at least twenty years my senior and worked in the office. She was the one person in the office who I saw regularly, as she used to come to the picnic table outside where people smoked during break time. I didn't smoke, but I generally stepped outside to get some fresh air and feel the sun when it was out. At least that's how it started, but after a while I mostly went out to watch Donna.

I had been working there for a couple of years and had shared only a few words with her. As she would walk back into the building she would say hi, and sometimes ask me how I was doing or how my weekend had been. I made as much small talk as I could muster, but I was never very smooth. I wanted to say more and to find a way to get to know her better, but I never managed more than a few words in response to whatever had been asked of me.

I hadn't necessarily been attracted to mature women, but she had a striking beauty that was only matched by her sexy body. Besides her gorgeous tits she had a nice round ass, curvy in all the right places. Her soft brown hair framed her beautiful face and dark eyes perfectly. And she had a smile that made me happy every time I saw it.

She seemed friendly towards me, but she seemed friendly to everyone. I had no reason to believe her greetings to me were anything other than that; a nice person being friendly.

One day she stopped next to me while she was walking inside. She looked straight ahead past me and seemed to be gathering her thoughts. Finally she looked down at me and asked me a question.

"Do you know anything about swimming pools?"

"Not especially, but what's up?" I replied.

She explained to me that she needed some work done on her pool and that her pool man had quoted a large price to get it fixed. She had heard that I had helped someone at work with a plumbing problem they were having, and wondered if I could help her. She told me she loved swimming and that not having use of her pool was making her more than a little sad.

I said I could try, and asked her when she wanted me to stop by. She said I couldn't get there soon enough, and practically begged me to come over after work.

I agreed, and the rest of the day I let my imagination run wild. I fantasized that she would throw herself at me and that she would ravish me like I had never felt before.

When it was time to leave I followed her home. Her house was in a nice neighborhood and was nicely decorated. She lead me through the house and to the back yard and explained to me the problems.

It seemed the filter was not working properly and was leaking. The pump seemed to be making some noise and that had her worried. I checked the filter and found some cracks in the housing, and decided that that was a good place to start.

She drove me to the local pool supply house and we bought some parts we needed. The manager there also told me some things to check on the pump and gave me advice on how to quiet it down.

When we returned I went out back by myself and went to work. Donna stayed inside, and I worked through the problems fairly easily. I had gotten everything back together in just about an hour. About the time I was gathering my tools up Donna appeared and asked my how it was going. I told her to turn everything on and we would see.

When she had everything going she listened for a few seconds, then started to smile. She looked at me and said "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She was thrilled and it was obvious.

I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but I smiled at having made her so happy. She told me she had been making supper and demanded that I eat with her. I told her I was too sweaty and dirty to eat with her but she said she didn't care. She told me if it really bothered me to jump in the pool to cool off and clean up. She offered some trunks that were around and told me to jump in.

I changed in the pool house and got in the cool, clear water. It felt good and I started to think about what I was doing there and what I wanted to do.

Donna started bringing out some glasses and set them on the table on the patio. She said supper was ready and told me to dry off. When she had everything on the table I was sitting there anxious to see what would become of this evening.

While we were eating we a had light, friendly chat about things at work and people there. We talked about the great summer we were having and how much she used her pool. When we finished we carried the dishes inside, and she looked me and asked me if I wanted to stay a little longer. She said she was going to change and be right out to go swimming.

I said, "Sure" and went outside. Soon she came out in a black one piece suit that separated and lifted her big jugs, making them stand out and grabbing my attention. She had two plastic tumblers with lids and straws. She sat one at the edge of the pool for me and sat down with the other on a lounge chair and smoked a cigarette. I took a drink and found a frozen pina colada that tasted perfect.

As I moved across the pool slowly I kept my eyes fixed on her. I couldn't pull them away from her sexy figure.

After she finished her cigarette she entered the water and had a look of satisfaction on her face as she walked in, feeling the cool water on her skin. She started what seemed like a routine, swimming up and down the length of the pool and then doing what looked like specific exercises. She gave me no attention while I mostly stood to one side and watched her.

After about thirty minutes she walked out of the pool, grabbed her drink, and sat at the edge of the pool, her feet and lower legs in the water. She put her palms down on the concrete behind her and leaned back with her head looking up towards the sky, her eyes closed.

I decided that she was not interested in me, or at least not about to throw herself on me. I realized that I needed to show some confidence and do what I could to make what I longed for happen. I realized there was no better time than the present.

I lifted myself out of the pool right beside her on her right and spun around to sit next to her. She looked over at me with a puzzled look as a got fully seated. I sat my left hand on her thigh and felt my heart jump. I kept moving and reached up to her left cheek with my right hand, brushing the back of my fingers across her cheek.

Her eyes closed about half way and she rolled her eyes upward. She slowly said "What are you doing?" but never stopped me or pulled away.

I felt that she wanted me to kiss her as much as I wanted to, so I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She kissed me back and my hands began to move, my left hand running up and down her thigh and my right hand rubbing across the top of her chest.

After several minutes of making out she stopped kissing me and started to speak.

"What are you doing? I am way too old for you. You couldn't possibly want me. "

"I've thought about this more times than I count. I know you've seen me looking at you, lusting for you. I think you are beautiful and very sexy, and I want you. I want you now."

She didn't say anything, and the look in her eyes told me she wasn't going to stop me. I stood up and reached my hand out, helping her to her feet. I lead her to a lounge chair on the patio and sat her down. Standing in front of her with my dick right at her face, she looked at it making a tent in the trunks I was wearing. She reached to the waist band and pulled them down.

With my hard, smooth dick right in front of her face, she stared right at it. She placed her palms on the front of my hips and leaned her head forward. While her hands ran up and down my torso from my hips to my chest, she softly sucked on the head of dick. First just the head, then her head bobbed further and further down the length of my shaft.

As she worked her mouth up and down my dick, I was in ecstasy. I was also partly wondering if this was really happening. After all those fantasies, this seemed too great to be true.

When Donna reached one hand around the base of my cock and used the other to cup and rub my balls, her mouth began working on me faster and deeper. I was leaning my head back and biting my lip, determined not to cum. It took all I had not to shoot my load in her mouth. She worked my cock over and seemed to love sucking it. She took it deeper and deeper and worked her hands on me with perfection.

Soon I could take no more, I stepped back and pulled my dick out of her mouth. She never let go and seemed determined to get me back inside her mouth as she leaned forward. I took another step back and leaned over, pulling the straps of her swim suit over her shoulders and pushing down to expose her big soft titties. This was the sight I had imagined, big dark areolas with big hard nipples. I reached down and held them with my hands, squeezing and pushing them together.

Donna leaned back and closed her eyes, and let out a moan. I pinched her nipples lightly and pulled them while I stepped forward again. She instinctively knew what I was after and grabbed her tits, pushing them together. I slid my cock between them while she wrapped her tits around it and we started moving together. I humped her fat tits while she moved with me, leaning forward every so often to give my head a lick. Her tits were so big and soft and all that had imagined. She felt so good wrapped around me and knew how to work those titties. I fucked her tits for as long as I could hold out, and soon felt my cum build up inside of me. I stopped and stepped back again, torn between finishing then and there or fucking what I was sure was her sweet, wet pussy.

I laid her back on the lounge chair and pulled her swim suit the rest of the way off. She had her bush trimmed in a landing strip with the sides smooth and I took it all in for a few seconds. I positioned myself between her thighs and pressed my head against her opening.

With a little rubbing I spread her juices around her lips. I sensed she was ready and slipped inside of her. She clenched down on my cock and

I stopped for a second, then eased in a little further. She spread her legs wider and pulled me in, and I felt her smooth, warm pussy wrap around me. I worked my way in as deep as I could as she gasped and spread her legs wider for me.

I started with slow, short strokes, grinding my cock deep inside her. My body was pressed against her as fully as possible and I began picking up my pace as well as the length of my strokes. I raised myself up off her torso and looked down on her sexy body, taking in the sight of her big, sexy tits. I started sucking on her nipples while I fucked her, doing my best to keep attached to one nipple then the other while they bounced across her chest with each thrust of my hard cock. She fucked me back and moaned in pleasure, urging me on with her own thrusts.

I wanted to cum so bad and decided to change things up. I pulled out of her suddenly and she looked up at me. I smiled at her slyly and pushed her gorgeous tits together to suck on those nipples. I had waited so long to get ahold of them I wanted more and more. I spent my time licking circles around her nipples and sucking on them, pulling on them with my teeth. Her nipples were so big and hard and it was driving me wild.

I slid down between her legs, put my hands under her thighs and pushed them up. I looked in on her wet pussy that I had been dreaming of and breathed in her scent. I kissed her lips and slid my tongue inside her. She tasty tangy from our fucking and I was relishing her flavor. I spread her thighs apart even further while I got to work on her. I licked her full length and took care to slide up and down the sides of her clit. I zoned in on her hard button and sucked on it.

She moaned and ran her hands through my hair while I licked her clit up and down lightly. "Oh yes, baby" she said over and over, her breathing getting heavy while her body started to writhe. I licked her harder and harder as felt her orgasm building up. She got louder, saying "Yes baby, oh yes!" while I felt her legs close in around me.

She came hard with her whole body convulsing, her loud moans turning me on even more. I licked her softer and slower while her orgasm subsided until she pushed my head away, too sensitive to take anymore.

I got back up in position and slid my cock head against her pussy. She looked at me and said, "Put it in" in a very determined voice. I pushed my dick in its full length and held it there, savoring her wet pussy wrapped around me. She bucked back against every thrust, and looked me in the eye while she she told me to what she wanted.

"Fuck me baby. I want you to fuck me good." I did my best to hold out but I was dying to cum. I felt my cock swelling and my balls filling with cum. She felt it too and told me, "Yes baby, that's it! Fuck me! Cum in my pussy!"

I thrust into her hard and fast while my cum shot inside her. Shot after shot of my hot cum sprayed her pussy and she seemed to feel each one.

I stayed on top of her for a few seconds and looked down on her curvy body. I was in heaven and never wanted it to end. She was smiling slyly with her eyes closed and softly said, "That was so good." I smiled with pride knowing I had pleased her.

I got up and grabbed a cigarette and her lighter. I handed her the cigarette and lit it for her, then sat back to watch her. I hoped this was just the start of our sexual encounters, and I couldn't wait to see what happened next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Donna

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds