• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 04

Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 04

12

This is my second story to take place in the shared universe created / structured by the author Stormbringer.

In Stormbringer's The Coxville Curse, the buxom white female inhabitants of Coxville County find themselves succumbing to the hugely endowed black men that they'd previously never considered in any way, let alone sexually. This happens because of a curse laid on the land 150 years before and which begins to manifest itself following a spell cast by the school Principal, an old tree being struck by lightning and a thick mist enveloping the town the day after. Hopefully you should be able to enjoy my story without knowing much more of the background but I encourage you to read The Coxville Curse by Stormbringer for more detail and much, much more sex. You can find the story on Stormbringer's author page here on Literotica.

My thanks to Stormbringer for allowing me to play in his world again.

As a heads up, my story will obviously feature big breasted white women succumbing to big dicked black men but as it goes along will also include incest so if that's not your thing, just move along.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Professor Heather Nook soaped her large, firms breasts beneath the spray of the shower, washing the last remnants of her daughter's boyfriend's cum from them. Not that she had left much on them -- she had manage to scoop up and eat most of Andre's enormous load after he'd left her kneeling on the floor, covered in his jizz, while he had walked upstairs planning to have anal sex with Molly, her daughter.

Her eyes closed, Heather concentrated on running her hands over her body, loving the feel of her wet skin, the weight of her huge tits, her smooth, flat belly and the firm, round peach of an ass she had. She had hardly ever masturbated in the past having grown up thinking that sort of thing was dirty but now her hands felt so good she couldn't help but slide one down through the neatly trimmed blonde bush above her pussy and on to her swollen lips.

"Aaahhhhh," she signed as first one then a second finger slipped inside herself, her wetness the result of sucking Andre's huge penis before letting him push it between her breasts until he had cum all over her. She'd done it for her daughter -- tried to strike a bargain with him to prevent him attempting to stick his huge manhood into Molly's behind. Heather had sucked his penis, had willingly wrapped her enormous breasts around it, had taken his load on her face and breasts, had allowed him to record it all on his phone -- all as a bribe to stop him having anal sex with her daughter.

And after he had finished, the arrogant bastard had headed to Molly's bedroom to do just that.

Heather's mind was full of the images of Andre's huge penis and the massive amount of ejaculate it produced as she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Bastard," she muttered, fingering her tight, wet slit. "Big dicked -- mmmmm -- bastard," she sighed, her free hand reaching behind her and sliding down over her round ass cheeks, slipping between and beneath them. "Big dicked -- uuhhnnnn -- tit fucker," she whispered using language she'd never have used before this afternoon when Andre had encouraged her to say what she thought of as dirty words. Her hand slid under her ass and, as she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy, she rubbed another at the tight, crinkled ring of her asshole.

"Dirty -- big cocked -- hhhuuuuunnnnn -- ass fucker," she moaned as she worked a finger into her asshole for the very first time. The muscle resisted for a moment before letting the wet digit slide inside, making her groan in sudden surprise at how good it felt. Her husband Nigel had never once even hinted at such a thing and she would have been repulsed if he had -- but now, with her thoughts full of Andre's cock and her fingers in her pussy, Professor Nook happily slid her finger in and out of her asshole, loving the feel of the tight muscles gripping it.

"On God," she sighed, working both her holes, the water spraying over her as she leaned against the cubicle wall. "On God -- feels so good -- mmmmmmm," she groaned, all the while thinking of Andre.

Thinking of his big, black cock.

Molly's boyfriend was several years older than her and was a black from the Westside of Coxville, someone that until very recently Heather would have insisted Molly have nothing to do with. And yet, while Heather had been away with the University, Molly had started dating the tall, muscular and incredibly well hung black man who had -- just the day before -- brazenly whipped out his cock in front of Heather, offering it to her.

And oh how easily she had been tempted. Heather had tried to bargain with him, offering herself instead of Molly's ass, but she knew that was just an excuse. She wanted to fuck him -- she wanted the huge black cock of her daughter's boyfriend inside her -- and Molly knew this.

Molly had confronted her mother earlier that day and while Heather had denied her claims, they both knew she was lying.

"Uuhhnnnnn fuck," Heather groaned as she worked her fingers deeper and faster in and out of her pussy and asshole. She felt her orgasm building and brought herself off by pushing another finger into her ass. "Mmmmnnnnuhhhhh -- God! Cumming!" she cried quietly as she thought about Andre stuffing his big black dick into her daughter's ass -- or her own.

"Oh -- oh -- oh God," she sighed a few minutes later as she switched off the shower and climbed out, drying herself with a large white bath towel. "What is wrong with me?" She wrapped the towel around herself, the soft cotton struggling to cover her huge tits, and left the bathroom.

Molly and Andre stood outside the door, waiting for her, Andre just wearing his sweatpants, Molly in a T-shirt and a pair of his boxer shorts.

"Good shower, mom?" Molly asked with a smirk.

"What -- what are you doing here?" Heather asked.

"Molly told me bout you wanting ta stop me fucking her ass," Andre said. "Said you wanted to be there when it happened so's you could stop it if I hurt her."

"I -- I said that, yes," Heather said, self-consciously pulling her towel tighter around her but all it did was make her huge tits balloon over the edge.

"Andre showed me this, mom," Molly said, holding out Andre's phone, the POV video of Heather sucking on his cock playing. "That's you, blowing my boyfriend," she said.

"I -- I was -- was trying to -- save you," Heather said, the excuse sounding weak to her ears.

"Bullshit, mom," Molly said. "You want Andre's cock just as much as I do."

"Told you before, Prof," Andre said. "You want some of this," and he pushed his sweatpants down, pulling his massive half-hard shaft out, "all you gots to do is ask."

"Oh God," Heather groaned, unable to take her eyes off it. She did want it, there was no denying that, but how could she?

"I told you earlier, mom," Molly said, dropping to her knees and taking hold of Andre's big length. "This is mine and you can't have it."

With that, she opened her mouth and sucked in the big purple knob followed by the first couple of inches, closing her eyes, purring at the feel of his cock swelling in her mouth.

Andre watched Heather as she stared at her daughter sucking his cock, the same one she'd had in her mouth not half an hour before. He grinned and laughed as Heather licked her lips, her chest rising and falling as her breathing quickened. He had two of the finest white girls in Coxville fighting over his cock -- he was living the American dream.

"I got plenty to share," he said, grabbing his dick and pulling it free of Molly's mouth, waving it at Heather.

"Baby, no," Molly whined.

"Want some more of this, Prof?" he asked. "Come get some."

Heather stared at the meaty shaft as it pulsed in his hand, thickening and lengthening before her eyes. God damn it, she did want it -- and they all knew it.

"Baby, don't," Molly complained, reaching for his dick. "You said you wouldn't let her have it again. She's my mom -- she's too old for you."

If Heather was really insulted by that jibe she would never know, but in her mind it was justification enough to show her daughter she was wrong.

"I'll show you who's old," she muttered and fell to her knees, mouth open, lips clamping around Andre's cock head as he held it out to her, the first few inches following.

Molly watched her mother bob her head back and fore, taking as much of her boyfriend's cock as she could before gagging. She was as enthusiastic and yet inexperienced as Molly had been just a week before, slobbering over Andre's huge tool, spit running down its length, making his coal black shaft glisten.

"Fuck yeah -- dat's it, Prof -- suck dat nigga dick," Andre said.

"Andre, baby," Molly whined. "Don't -- I don't want to share you with my mom,"

Andre ignored her, looking down and watching Heather's blonde head moving back and fore over his cock.

"Come on, baby," Molly said. "Don't you wanna fuck my ass instead?" She stood and pressed herself up against him, rubbing her huge tits against his thick arm. "I'm ready, baby -- I want your big cock in my ass."

Andre reached down and pushed Heather off his cock -- grinning as she mewled in disappointment -- taking hold of the root and rubbing it over her face.

"I'm gonna fuck yo daughter's ass, Prof," he said. "But you wanna come watch, yo welcome."

Andre pulled Molly into her bedroom, leaving the door wide open, Heather still on her knees, looking after them.

"Oh God," she moaned. "What's happened to me?"

She stood and nervously followed, stepping in to her daughter's bedroom.

Andre sat naked on the bed, back against the wall, broad chest on display while Molly knelt on the bed next to him, ass in the air, her head buried in his crotch, his huge cock in her mouth. She was purring, gagging and coughing as she forced herself to take as much of his cock down her throat as she could. Thick, clear bubbles of spit ran down the thick trunk of Andre's cock to meet her hand at the base of it where she was jerking it, holding it upright as she pushed herself down on to it.

"Aacckk -- gaaccckk -- gaaahhh!" she gasped, lifting her mouth off his prick for a moment, smearing her spit over his cock.

"Dat's it, baby," Andre grunted, his hand on the back of her head, fingers entwined in her blonde hair. "Get it nice an wet -- fore I stick it in yo ass." Heather moved forward, Andre smiling up at her as she came in to the room, still only wearing the towel that shed wrapped around her. "Get over here, Prof -- come help yo daughter get ma cock ready for her tight little ass."

Molly looked from one to the other. "Baby, you said you wouldn't do anything with my mom if I let you fuck my ass"

"Nah, that ain't what I said," Andre replied, beckoning Heather closer. They both watched as she stepped slowly over to them, holding her towel tightly closed with one hand, her gaze fixed on Andre's big cock. "Now hold that dick up for yo mamma -- let her suck on it again."

"Baby," Molly whined again. Andre spanked her ass gently and that was all it took. Molly glared at her mother as she climbed up on to the bed opposite her so that mother and daughter were either side of the giant black man -- but she held his cock upright and let Heather lean forward and suck on the head.

"You bitch, mom," Molly whispered. "I told you he was mine."

Heather smiled at her daughter -- as best she could with her mouth full of cock -- and carried on sucking and slurping at the big knob head.

Andre gently pushed Molly's head down towards his prick, laughing as she took the hint and began licking and kissing the shaft as her mother concentrated on working the head.

"Yeah, dat's it -- dat's ma girls -- I got plenty to share -- ain't no need to be fighting over it."

He wrapped the fingers of his other hand in Heather's hair and eased her off the knob, at the same time pulling Molly's head up so that they swapped places. He let them suck and lick at his cock for a few minutes before swapping them over again, both women letting him guide them up and down his enormous prick as he wanted. Slowly, he brought them both up together, Heather on his right, Molly on his left, the pair of them kissing and licking his cock, their eyes closed as they allowed him to move them around. They both licked around his thick knob head at the same time, their tongues sliding over his helmet, tasting his pre-cum and their spit as he eased their heads closer together around his cock. They kissed, his knob sandwiched between them, as their tongues slid over each other, slipping into each other's mouths.

Molly opened her eyes and pulled back. "Mom! You fucking kissed me!" she said, half shocked, half turned on.

"Oh God," Heather moaned. "I don't care -- I just want to share his cock with you," she said, diving back down on to his cock. Molly paused for a second before dipping back down to kiss and lick at his shaft -- but she didn't put up much resistance when Andre once more eased her head up to where her mother was, guiding them together again.

"Hot fucking damn," he whispered. It was actually happening. His hot as fuck, big titted eighteen year old girlfriend was busy Frenching her huge titted MILF of a mom while they both had hold of his cock.

This time Molly made a deliberate move, nudging her mother off Andre's cock and kissing her forcefully, pushing her tongue into her mouth before turning to Andre.

"You like watching me make out with my mom, baby?" she asked him. By way of reply, Andre just moved her back so that Heather could kiss her again.

"Oh yo gonna do a lot more than make out with her," he said. "Take her towel off."

For all her bravado, Molly hesitated so Heather took things into her own hands, grabbing the white towel, twisting it loose and throwing it to one side, all the while with Andre's huge cock still in her mouth.

"Damn, girl, yo momma got some big ass titties," he said as Heather crammed more of his cock into her throat, forcing herself down just as Molly had.

"Yeah, but mine are better," Molly said, kneeling up and grabbing her T-shirt, pulling it over her head, exposing her pale jugs.

"They's fine, girl," Andre agreed. "What you think, Prof? You like your little girl's big fucking tits?"

He gently pulled Heather's head off his cock and -- before Molly could stop him -- pushed her towards her daughter's naked tits.

Despite drunkenly making out once with a girlfriend when she had been Molly's age, Heather had never harboured sexual thoughts for another woman. Yet now -- faced with her own daughter's big tits -- she reacted on instinct, opening her mouth and clamping her lips around one of Molly's hard nipples, biting and sucking it gently.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck, mom," Molly sighed in surprise. "That feels good."

Heather would have agreed had she not been intent on sucking as much of her daughter's tit into her mouth as she could, her hand still gliding up the spit covered shaft of Andre's cock, as was Molly's, the pair of them jerking him off together.

"Looks good, too," Andre said. "Let me see you get yo mouth on yo momma's titties, girl," he said.

At his words Heather knelt up, her huge, naked tits bigger than her daughter's, a little lower on her chest than Molly's were but still looking fantastic. Molly looked at her mother for a second before dipping down and sucking on one of her stiff nipples, a little hesitant at first before starting to enjoy the feel of her mother's stiff bud in her mouth. Molly reached up with both hands and cupped Heather's huge tits, moving her mouth from one to the other and back, gently biting at her nips.

"Ohhhhh Lord," Heather sighed, cupping Molly's head and holding her to her tits. "That feels so good,"

Molly lifted herself up and hugged and kissed her mother, their big tits squashing against each other before they both knelt back down and returned to sucking at Andre's huge prick. Heather took it as deep as she could then coughed and gagged as Molly pushed her head down even further, his prick slipping into her throat.

"Take it mom," she cried. "You wanted it, you fucking take it!"

"Aaccckkkk! Ggluuuuckkk! Kkooofffff!" was all that Heather could manage as Molly forced her to deep throat Andre's black rod. Her eyes watered and spit poured from her lips -- but at the same time, her pussy was hot and flooded with her juices.

"Get it nice and wet, Prof," Andre said. "It's going up yo daughter's ass -- less you want it in yo pussy first?"

"No way!" Molly cried as Heather straightened up, spit running from her chin and down on to her big tits.

"You want it, Prof?" Andre asked, ignoring Molly.

"Yes, I want it," Heather said quietly.

Andre grinned. "Tell me what you want, Prof."

Heather looked at him, knowing what he wanted to hear -- he'd made her tell him earlier when she'd sucked his cock in a vain attempt to stop him fucking Molly's asshole.

"I want your cock, Andre," she said. "I want your big black cock -- fucking my pussy." She looked over at her daughter. "Please let me share, Molly," she said. "Please?"

"I told you you wanted it," Molly said, holding her mother's chin in her hand, leaning in close. "When Andre showed me the video of you sucking his cock, I really wasn't surprised." She kissed her mother again, deeply. "You want to be a slut for his big, black cock, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, please let me have his big black cock," Heather begged.

Molly pushed her mother so that she fell on to her back on the bed, legs splayed.

"No way! You've had too much of it already," Molly said, grabbing Andre's cock. "This black cock is mine!"

She cried out as Andre smacked her ass once more, this time more forcefully. He stood, pulling his dick free of her grasp.

"This cock is mine, girl, an' don' you fo'get it," he said. "Yo need to show yo momma more respect, an' for that, I'm'a fuck her 'stead'a you."

"What? Baby, no!" Molly cried as she watched her boyfriend kneel between her mother's legs, positioning his huge cock at her swollen, sopping wet cunt lips.

"Oh God yes! Give it to me!" Heather cried. "Give me that big, black, fucking cock! Nnnuugggnnnnnnn!" she moaned as Andre moved forward, the head of his prick slipping into her tight pussy, spreading her wider than she ever had been. "Fuck -- so fucking big!" Heather gasped, feeling her pussy clench tightly around the invading shaft, her muscles clinging to it as the huge black man pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her twat.

She shook and moaned as an orgasm rippled through her pussy, something that had never happened when she and her husband and made love.

"Yeah, dat's it, Prof," Andre gloated. "You love my black cock now, don'cha?"

"Oh God -- oh God, I do!" Heather cried, looking down past her huge tits at the black shaft that was slipping in and out of her pussy, going deeper with every forward thrust until she would swear it was knocking at the entrance to her womb itself. "I'm sorry, Molly -- aaahhhhhnnnnn -- I can't help it -- uuhhhhhh -- so big -- so good -- hhhuunnnnn!" she moaned as Andre fucked her with long, powerful strokes.

"Andre, stop!" Molly cried. "Please, baby," she said, crawling up on to the bed beside him. "Please, stop fucking my mom -- please -- I want your cock."

Andre pulled his giant prick from Heather's pussy making her groan in frustration, and held it up for Molly.

"You want it, fucking suck it," he said.

"But -- but it's just been in my mom's pussy," she said uncertainly.

"Dat's right, girl," Andre said with an arrogant grin. "You want my cock so much, taste it after it's been up yo momma's pussy."

Molly hesitated, looking from Andre to her mother and back.

"She doesn't want it," Heather said suddenly. "Please -- put it back in me!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds