• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • George Payne Pt. 05

George Payne Pt. 05

Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes? Lucy, my dear, welcome back to Scarecrow Island. I missed ya, kiddo. How's tricks? So ya got a job, well done! Your dad just retired, your sister had twins, well, glad the clan's growin'. Oh, you wanta show me pictures on your phone? Sure, I'll take a look. Ah, those are good lookin' babies, no doubt. Obviously an excellent gene pool.

Damn, you look great in a blue bikini and flower wrap. Can't believe you came down lookin' like that, some young stud coulda jumped ya on the boat as fine as you look. No, I'm not just bein' nice, ya know me better'n that. Ya make me feel young again. Already got a stiffie, sweetheart.

Yeah, commencement was fun. Nice to get to know everybody a little bit. Glad ya got that award, too bad ya couldn't tell them all the good stuff I told ya. Oh, you might write that up for another publication online? No, don't have a problem with that, hell, why should I care? Oh, you want another story or two of life here on Scarecrow Island, something juicy? Fine, I still remember, everythin' from '58 to that sweet time we had last summer.

There was one mornin', probably the morning your Dad was created, when Lucy came down just before daybreak. We met pretty regular that time of day, only time she could get free some days. Came down in a sweet little pink sundress with her hair tied back. I just came in from a circuit of the island and was ready for a nap, but stayin' awake for her was no problem at all. It was glorious, all the stars out in the sky with a soft red glow startin' in the East...got her skirt up and her top down before ya could say 'Jack Robinson.' Pulled away from the dock on engine power and sat in those narrows over there, best place to watch the sun come up around here. Well, on top of the hill's a pretty good place, too. Anyway, we came up here next to the starboard bow, she leaned over the rail and I fucked her from behind. Shit, tried to hold back as much as I could, didn't want that scene to end. Nothin' better that watchin' the sun come up with someone special like that.

Oh sure, we can do that if ya want. You'll have to be deckhand again for me, can't sail this tub by myself anymore. I'll teach ya how to drive. If we take our time, I can still get up the hill and we can watch the sun come up there, too.

What's the kinkiest stories from that summer? Sure, people were into kink back then, just didn't talk about it much. No, Mike and Brenda were pretty vanilla other than fucking on almost every flat surface of that boat house, and a few of the walls. Think he was always on top, never went cowgirl. Loved to watch her tits wobble while he was fucking her, just amazin'. Her nipples always got so hard, kinda like yours.

Oh, didn't I tell ya a story or two 'bout Flora Evans? Yeah, she was special, no doubt. Could fill up a kink encyclopedia with that woman. Oh, you'd be surprised what she could do. Very flexible for her age. No, she never married, think she worked as a clerk all her life, lived pretty simple, saved her money like a good girl. She told me once since her momma told her how babies were made, she could stay away from that but everythin' else was fair game.

There was one early mornin' like this, I was comin' through the garden and Flora was sitting out for me in her nightgown. Well, more like a flowered housecoat. "Hey, Georgie boy, got something to show me?"

"Might have, might have. It'll cost ya."

"Wonder what that would be? Maybe this?" She opened that housecoat and damn she was stark naked under there. Now most guys wouldn't care about an old lady with a little belly and a hairy grey bush, but I cared. Also liked to pop her dentures out and get on her knees, damn the memory of those wet gums on my dick makes me hard even now.

Well, after Flora slobbered on my knob and got me good and hard, she got out a rope and told me to tie her to a tree. "The bark'll probably chew up your shoulders," I said.

"I'll keep my housecoat between the bark and my skin. Just tie me up, and be sure you fuck me hard in both holes."

"All right." Well, I'm a reasonable man; if a lady asks for it, I'm inclined to give it to her. So I marched Flora up to a fairly medium sized tree out of sight of the hotel and tied her wrists behind her, not too tight. She pretty much jumped up to wrap her legs around my waist, and pretty soon I was poundin' her so hard her tits were flappin' against her body. Well, that made too much noise, so I have to grab the nipples and hang on to keep them under control. It was so good I never wanted to pull out, but she asked me to buttfuck her and I was wet enough to get it in, so I split her bottom in half until I was done. When I let her go, she fell to the ground and quivered a few minutes before she was strong enough to walk back to the house. Don't think anybody saw her.

Oh, she lived another couple years after '58, went back to her hometown of Bangor, Maine to live with her sister at the end. Kinda funny if ya think of it that way, Bangor sisters. Sweet lady, missed her for a long time afterward.

Was Betty kinky? Well she was pretty much a one trick pony after a while, but there was an exception. There was one mornin' with Betty that was different. She wanted me to come up earlier than usual, and when I got there, she was wearin' her fluffy, sheer robe, don't know where she got it. Probably never wore it for Mike. Anyway, she'd worn out her vibrator again, and since I had her where I wanted her, didn't mess around fixin' it like the first time. When it was goin' again, she had a sad look on her face, "I'm an awful parent, I know it. Teddy's probably fucking Anna every night, and she'll get pregnant. Ruin all of us, likely."

"No, they haven't gone that far yet. All they're doin' is messin' around a little. Flora doesn't think they've done it yet, and that old biddy's been snoopin' on them pretty well." Didn't tell her I'd been coaching Teddy on the art of oral sex, so they'd be satisfied without goin' all the way. Slipped him a condom or two, just to be safe. Oh yeah, this was 'bout the third week of July, so no, they hadn't done it yet.

"Anyway, I deserve to be punished. I deserve humiliation, pain, loneliness. I'm a failure as a woman."

"Don't think so, Betty. You're a good person in spite of yourself."

She smiled a little for a moment. "Thanks, George, you're nice to say that. But I know better. You should spank my ass cherry red."

Well, I'm not into that often. Back then, parent spanked their kids all the time, but I never raised a kid. She walked over to the bed without a word and pulled up the back of her robe. I gave her huge butt a tentative smack, and she wiggled it a little bit. "I deserve pain, more pain. Give it to me, George."

I always love great leather belts, so I took mine off and doubled it up. Started slow, not too hard, and she winced a little. Never said anythin', Betty did, and I started turnin' up the heat. She kept murmurin', "I'm a failure, I'm a failure," and I kept makin' her ass redder and redder. Her ass was beet red before my arm got tired, and I threw the belt on the bed beside her. Never touched her skin, didn't make a move, just stayed there.

Well, I hate it when a woman doesn't tell me anythin', and there was a bottle of vasiline on the makeup stand, so I got my pole out and greased it up. The heat on her skin when I stuck my dick into her butt crack was pretty intense, and when I probed inward she shifted so I ended up in her asshole. God, I had to try for a coupla minutes before I got through that tight ring. She grunted when I got it in, and kept grunting 'til I worked it all the way in. Shit, if she wasn't goin' to say anythin', I'm takin' it all the way. Best ass I ever fucked, couldn't believe it. Knew it was her first time, 'cause tears started streaming down her face. Never wanted that to end, either, but time was goin' by and I had stuff to do, so I filled her butt with my goo.

Her ass was still red from my whipping. Her robe dropped down and she stood up, not moving. I cleaned myself up a little with some tissues. Damn, the buttfucking was great, but I didn't want to make that a habit. "I'm not doin' this again," I told her and she nodded. Two days later, she needed some more sleeping pills, and she paid me with another blowjob, as usual. Bet she didn't shit straight the rest of the summer.

Hey, we better get below unless you put some sunscreen on before you came over. Wouldn't want ya to get burned before you get a tan built up. No, there's too many people 'round right now, you can't see them, but I know folks across the way can see what we're doin' out here. God, I think we must be related. Both got the same thing on our minds.

No, wouldn't mind leavin' here. Last winter was pretty bad, my old joints were complainin' like never before. Don't want to leave the boat, don't think I can sleep much on dry land anymore. Wouldn't mind headin' South. Everybody I know up here's gone, pretty much, or can't get around. They're takin' Teddy Barclay to assisted living next week.

Yeah, Teddy and Anna were up to some crazy things. Well, I got him magazines that talked 'bout different stuff, needed to educate the lad. They put on a pretty good show for Flora one night. Think I was down watchin'...no, no, I was takin' a nap. We'd had a scare 'bout a runaway fugitive from the coast, and had to break out the law enforcement gear: Teddy, me and most of the able bodied men on the island were lookin' in case he snuck over here. We got the all clear around 2:30 in the AM, and Teddy had his deputy badge, a pistol and a pair of handcuffs.

Anna met him in the garden, and they were jokin' around. "I'm looking for someone dangerous, and I think I just found someone like that." Teddy said.

"Oh, really?" Anna replied with mock surprise. "How dangerous?"

"Extremely dangerous. I think you might be trying to corrupt our fine law enforcement personnel, so I may have to take you in for questioning."

"I may have to resist that. You have no right to hold me against my will."

She was holding a low hanging tree branch, flirting with him as they talked, and quick as a flash he had the cuffs on her. "I think you're secure now."

"I object officer. You may interrogate me, but there's no reason to restrain me like this."

"Really? You look very dangerous even now."

"With my hands above my head? It's like a surrender, so you have to treat your prisoner well."

At that, he stepped forward and gave her a long deep kiss, his hands moving up and down her exposed sides. He hit a sensitive spot and she giggled, which gave him an idea. They kinda stared each other down for a minute or two, he tested her ticklish side a bit, flicking his hand in once in a while. Going 'round behind her, he dug his fingers into her ribs and had her laughing her head off. Anna was pretty ticklish, and Teddy got into doing that. He pulled her blouse up to her hands and noticed she wasn't wearing a bra that night, so he was sucking her nipples while he tickled her, which drove her crazy.

Oh, I like tickling girls, don't like to be tickled much myself. You got plans for the little bit of rope you picked up? Sure, I can still tie knots pretty well, but unhooking bras isn't as easy anymore. Oh, there it goes. Hello girls, I've missed you. Yeah, this kinda makes up for not ticklin' you when you were little. Have a seat on my lap little girl. Now I've got your hands tied, put them up over my head. Yeah, you're at my mercy now.

This is great. Yeah, your quivering body is giving him ideas. You're pretty ticklish aren't you? Armpits, ribs, tummy, how about your nipples? Aha! Here's a trick I taught Teddy to use on Anna. Yeah, a finger in your cunt while you're bein' tickled is pretty special, isn't it? God, you're wet down there. No, you're not getting away, no mercy here. Oh, wait a minute, don't want to break my finger while it's inside you. Have to try this from another position sometime. You're just squirming 'round way too much. No, I did hurt myself like this once. Yeah, it was your grandmother, come to think of it.

Oh, I think you can turn around and sit on my cock. Yeah, he's ready. Let me pull my shorts down, pull your bottoms off. Sorry, that lovely butt just begged to be slapped, can't help it. See, he's almost ready for you. Just bend down and kiss him a little bit. Oh shit, Lucy, shit! How I've missed you this winter. No, don't take me too far right now, I want you to sit on him. Yeah, let me get him lined up. Take your time. Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn. Still on the Pill? Good girl. Yeah, rock your hips a little bit, put your hands behind my head. Sure I'm gonna tickle your tits, long as you don't wiggle enough you break my dick off, it's great.

Oh yeah, Teddy got Anna's top up and bottoms down that night he handcuffed her to the overhanging branch. Tickled the shit out of her while he finger fucked her, drove her crazy. I think she cracked a window with her scream when she came. He let her go quick and they got under cover, in case someone came out to see what was wrong. Actually, his mom did come out for a look see. Flora said Brenda was a vision of loveliness in her nightgown. Anyway, Teddy tickled Anna while she blew him that night, told me it was amazin'. Sure, we'll try that.

Sure, I'll pound you now. Damn woman, what you do to me. Shit! Squeeze your nipples? Sure. I think we'll get there pretty much at the same time. DAMN!

Was it good for you? Great. No, we can sit like this a while, if you want. Kinda nice to have you this close. There, we got the ropes off, you're free. Oh, you got some ideas for the summer? Sure, I'll listen.

How long would it take to sail to Georgia? Depends how fast we go. If I had a crew, I think I'd like to take 'bout a month or so, we could sightsee a little on the way. Check out New York, Philly, DC, Wilmington, Charlestown. Hell, why hurry? Oh, your college is on the coast and you want me to dock down there? Hell, Georgia winters are a better idea than New England ones. Would be good to be home again, your college is pretty close to my old stompin' ground. Only problem is I wouldn't feel safe. Too many goons on the water these days, can't take care of myself like I used to.

Oh, your cousins could crew for the trip? How much experience do they have? Oh, I'd say racing off Martha's Vineyard is pretty good, think I could trust them. They've been to the Bahamas on a yacht, been through a few storms. Great. How old are they? All right, I guess. Wouldn't have a lot of privacy, but we could make up for it once we got there. Yeah, we could sleep five if we have to. Need to update navigation equipment a bit, lay in some spare gear. Also lay our hands on some firepower, I'm still a pretty good shot. You're funny about quality family time, but no, wouldn't mind sailin' with some of my grandsons. Could teach them a thing or two. Yeah, and maybe a little bit about sailin'. If they're anything like me, we'll have to put some bail money together, those guys will probably get in to trouble somewhere on the way. They're pretty careful? Guess they're my relatives after all.

I could spend the rest of my life with you, Lucy. Don't have to say more than that. Of course, I won't embarrass you, I'd never do that. They'll think you're a sweet lady to take care of your old grandpa in your spare time. You'll be a respectable preacher to those kids, a pillar of campus society. Little will they know, our secret. No, I won't sell them weed and forbidden stuff, getting' too old for that shit. No, I think you're enough girl for me these days, my one and only.

Damn, I think we'll have to get off this seat and let it dry out. Gettin' tired of sittin' in a puddle. No, no regrets, glad you had such a good time, think I've got some Febreze around here somewhere.

Oh, I think Teddy and Anna tickled each other pretty steadily, saw them out doin' it many times that summer. Kept at it pretty good through the years. Five kids is a clue. Oh, I did whip Betty's ass once more, 'bout twenty years after the first time. Fucked her up the ass and she cleaned it off with her mouth afterward. If I were into that shit all the time, I might have ended up with her. On second thought, probably not. One helluva screwed up lady.

So when should we start? After the Fourth? Suits me. The locals been expectin' me to weigh anchor before long anyway. I'll miss 'em, but that's life. Can make the rounds sayin' goodbye on the meantime, maybe get some lovely parting gifts. Thanks to modern technology, we'll be in touch. Need to keep up with Teddy at least.

Well, I wouldn't mind bein' naked the rest of the day, but we need to celebrate with a great lunch, and I gotta take a nap. Know a little place a couple of streets over, just opened up, pretty good. We'll get cleaned up a little, go over when they open, have a bottle of wine with today's catch, and have the afternoon to ourselves. Looks like a good day for sailin'. Maybe go up to the hilltop, watch the stars go by, maybe even stay up for sunrise. Oh, you're so nasty! Just like your grandmother.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • George Payne Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 404 milliseconds