• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Forced Foray

A Forced Foray

1234567

Chapter 1

Ashleigh glanced around her barren dorm room and shrugged her bag off her shoulder. She had just experienced her first plane ride, all the way across the country, and didn't know a soul in this state. She was a few days early for her freshman year of college to start, and had beaten her mystery roommate to move in. Well, as much as she could move in without luggage.

She only had one bag with her, essentials like a few changes of clothes, a towel, toiletries, and a single blanket. Everything else would be arriving in a shipment within the next few days.

The plane ride has been stressful and uncomfortable, landing at 10PM. After going through security and finding a taxi to take to her dorm room, it was almost midnight. Ashleigh seriously needed a shower before she went to bed. She inspected herself in the mirror to see if she looked as bad as she felt. Her green eyes had bags under them, and her dirty blond hair was disheveled, in need of a good brushing. She just wore a simple t-shirt and some sweatpants for her flight.

Grabbing her towel and toiletry bag out of her luggage, she headed back for the hallway. She didn't know where the bathroom was. She was nervous about the shower situation. She'd never let anyone see her naked before, and didn't want to start now. They better have separate stalls for showering, she thought.

"Hey!" a voice greeted her before she'd even decided which way to explore.

"Oh," Ashleigh said, turning to look at the boy who'd spoken. "Hi." He was tall, maybe a little over 6 feet, and lanky. He had messy brown hair and a clean shaven, angular face.

"I'm Jason," he said. "Your neighbor." He pointed at his room, down one and across the hall from Ashleigh's.

"Ashleigh," she said, awkwardly balancing her armful of shower gear to shake his hand. "Do you know where I could find the girls' shower?"

Jason paused for a moment, thinking. Then he said, "Girls' shower? No such thing. This dorm only has the one, for everyone to share."

"Boys and girls together?" she gulped. "Isn't that illegal?"

"You're not from around here, are you?" Jason asked, laughing. "That's pretty much the norm in these parts. I'll show you where it is."

Ashleigh followed, although she wasn't sure she wanted to. She really needed a shower, though. Plus, this was her home for the whole year. Was she going to without bathing for months on end?

"Here," Jason said. "Shower is around to the right. See you around!"

Ashleigh pushed the door open slowly, looking around. There were a bunch of sinks along one wall, with a mirror the entire length of the wall. There were three stalls with toilets, and three urinals. Ashleigh thought the urinals looked weird; they didn't have those in women's bathrooms, but she supposed they made sense in a coed bathroom.

There was a gap in the wall near the sinks that must have led to the showers. She followed that around, still unsure of herself. When she saw the shower room, her legs turned to jelly as she realized how it was set up.

It was not one big communal shower, as she'd feared it might be. There were four separate stalls. But she didn't see how this was any better. All the stalls lined one wall, on the left. There were no doors, only curtains. On the right wall was a long bench and hooks to hang clothes and towels. The interior of the stall had nothing but a shower head and one small shelf for soap. Nowhere for her clothes.

How on earth was she supposed to get changed in here? There wasn't even a way to hang up a towel anywhere near the cover of the curtain. Then she looked down. The curtain didn't even come close to reaching the floor. It came two, maybe three feet short. Anyone in here would get to see her legs and maybe more if she had to bend over.

She was going to be sick. This was going to be her shower for the next year? She couldn't even imagine if there were only girls in here, but there would be boys too.

Her breathing quickened as she tried to figure out what to do. She sat down on the bench, facing the stalls, trying to wrap her head around this insane setup.

She couldn't possibly bring herself to use a stall like this, she thought. But she still felt sweaty from her flight and needed a shower badly.

Ashleigh just sat in silence, immobilized by fear. After ten or fifteen minutes of mentally fighting herself, trying to find a convincing argument that she should shower, she realized in all this time, no one else had entered. Maybe she could ease herself in today with no one around, and then get up at the crack of dawn from now on so no one else was ever here.

With all of her willpower, Ashleigh stood and pulled her shirt over her head and put it on the bench. She looked down at her exposed cleavage and broke out into a sweat. She pulled her pants off and lay them down as well. She looked longingly at her towel, but there was nowhere for it in the shower. With her soap and shampoo in her hand, she entered a stall and closed the curtain.

Well, she tried to close the curtain. There was still about an inch gap on either side where it wasn't quite wide enough to reach the wall. Ashleigh tried in vain for a minute to pull it in both directions and flatten it to cover the gap, fully aware that she was dressed in no more than bra and panties as she did so, but it was no use. Whoever picked this curtain was either a pervert or incompetent. Probably both.

With a deep sigh, Ashleigh gave up on the curtain. She looked down at her almost naked body and breathed deeply to try to calm herself. Closing her eyes, she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra, letting it fall away from her breasts. She'd always thought her pink nipples were too big. They came to a soft point, the areolas just a little puffy. They were a solid C cup, and Ashleigh loved the way they looked in a bra. Which she didn't have now.

Shivering, she moved down to her panties. She thumbed the waistline and pulled them down, bending over. Her boobs hung below the curtain as she stepped out of her last garment, and again she cursed this stupid curtain. Why couldn't it have been a normal door? She stood up and looked down over herself again, seeing the baldness of her labia. She never had been with a boy, but she still liked the feeling of her naked skin against her panties.

Trying to pretend she was confident, that all this was normal, she tossed both bra and panties under the curtain to the bench. Now she was completely naked in a coed bathroom, with none of her clothes or towel anywhere in reach. She turned on the water to distract herself from everything.

It was freezing. Her nipples instantly became erect, and her skin broke out in goose pimples everywhere. She fiddled with the knobs until the water was merely cool rather than ice. That seemed to be the best she was going to get.

She lathered up her hair and covered her body in soap. Even with the cold water, it felt good to clean off. She rubbed the soap all over her body, being careful around her nipples, extra sensitive from the cold. She felt strangely erotic, rubbing her breasts and pussy in such a public space. She wasn't quite out in the open, but she still felt exposed. The pleasure of cleaning off and moving her hands over her body mixed with sheer terror of this new experience made it almost bearable.

Finally, she rinsed all the soap off and got the shampoo out of her hair. She turned the water off and turned around to figure out how she was going to manage drying off and dressing.

The gap in the curtain was much wider than she remembered, around six inches. On the other side, Jason stood with his phone aimed straight at Ashleigh. Screaming in shock, she reached over and smashed the curtain against the wall, blocking the gap.

She heard Jason laughing from the other side, and looked down to see that, since the curtain was so short, he still had a view of her legs up past her knees.

"You asshole!" she screamed. "What did you see? How long have you been there?"

"Long enough," he said. "I got it all!"

"Delete that video!" Ashleigh yelled. "Please!"

He didn't answer.

"Jason! Please don't do this!"

"You have to come out sometime," Jason said. "I can wait."

Ashleigh looked down at herself, hoping against reason that somehow she wasn't still naked. She was. If she came out from behind that curtain, her tits, pussy, and ass would be on full display to anyone who happened to see, or point a camera at her.

"Fuck you!" Ashleigh yelled, out of ideas.

Jason just kept laughing and waiting.

There was nothing else she could do. She put one arm over her breasts and tore the curtain open. She charged Jason, painfully aware that she was not doing a very good covering herself, hoping to catch him off guard. She dropped her arm as she realized it was hindering her running, but it was too late. Jason backpedaled away from her, stumbling over a bench and turning to jog out of the shower area. Ashleigh ran after him, turning the corner into the main bathroom.

At least five other boys were there, and broke out into a cheer as she revealed herself. Ashleigh skidded to a stop, her arms instinctively coming back up to cover her privates. She froze in place for an eternity. Or maybe just two seconds. But it was long enough that a few phone flashes went off and everyone's cheers redoubled as they really comprehended how exposed she was. Barely able to form a coherent thought, Ashleigh turned to go back into the shower area, giving them a view of her round ass on the way out.

Going back to her stall, she looked around frantically. Where were her clothes? Her towel? She'd left them right here. But they were gone. Nothing she'd carried to the bathroom with her was still here except her soap, not even the key to her dorm.

The showers spun around her, and Ashleigh swooned towards the benches. She had never fainted before. Is this what it was like? She put her arm out, trying to hold herself up, but collapsed face down onto the tile floor, unconscious.

When she woke up, she had no idea how long she was out. She was still naked, sprawled facing away from the entrance of the showers, her legs spread to make sure that anyone who peeked in got a perfect view of her pussy. She quickly closed her legs, but by now it was too late. Anyone who had wanted to see did.

And she still didn't have anything to wear. Ashleigh pulled herself to her feet and looked around. No one was in the shower area. She peeked around the corner to the bathroom. No one was there either. That could only mean that everyone had gotten their fill of staring straight at her pussy, gotten bored, and left. She closed her legs again, even though no one was here to see, and wondered what she had ever done to deserve this.

She very slowly opened the door that led out into the hallway, looking left and right to make sure no one was looking. She made a break for it, streaking down the hallway as fast as her legs could carry her. Her boobs bounced in front of her, a little painful with each step, but she needed to be out of here as fast as possible.

Within ten seconds, she was back to her dorm room door. She tried the handle, but it didn't budge. Of course it was locked. Then she turned for Jason's room. His door was unlocked, so she flung it open and barged in. He and his roommate were both crowded around his computer screen, watching a video. They looked up to see Ashleigh in all her glory slamming the door behind her.

"This is even better than the video!" Jason's roommate said. Ashleigh grabbed the monitor, which was playing a clip of her in the shower, peeking in between that confounded gap in the curtains, ripped it off the desk and threw it into the floor, shattering the screen.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" Jason asked, standing up just in time for Ashleigh to grab the next thing near her, the computer tower, and give it the same treatment. It shattered upon hitting the ground, bits of plastic and metal flying everywhere around the room.

"Fuck you!" Ashleigh said.

"You bitch!" Jason cried. "That's my computer!"

Ashleigh looked around for anything else that she could destroy, grabbed a laptop, and hurled it into the wall.

"I'm calling the cops!" Jason cried.

"You do that!" Ashleigh screamed, and stormed out of the room. She sat in front of her dorm room, crying, doing her best to cover herself with her arms. She had let both Jason and his nameless roommate see her whole body during her angry attack. She had never felt so powerless in her life.

About thirty minutes later, after an escort from campus security, she found herself wrapped in a robe, sitting in the dean's office, waiting for him to arrive from home. It was dark outside, maybe 3 in the morning.

"Ashleigh," the dean's voice said, as he wound his way around his desk and slumped into his rolling chair. "You've been here all of three hours, and you've already gone streaking, broken into a classmate's dorm room, and destroyed his personal property. You do realize that you don't have to live the entire college experience in the first day, right?"

"I'm sorry, sir," she said.

"Do you think I want to be here right now, young lady?" he asked.

"No, sir," she said.

"I"m not your slavedriver. You don't have to call me sir. But what you do have to do is shape up. We don't have a strikeout rule here, but if we did, this would be both strikes one and two. You owe that boy, Jason, for all the damage you've caused. It comes to just over $4,000. Since you're a college student, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you don't have $4,000 to spare, right?"

Ashleigh's mouth hung open in shock at the price. "No," she said. "I worked all through high school and spent all my money on tuition."

"Don't throw that away," the dean said. "You're not being kicked out, yet, but you're on thin ice, young lady. The next time you do anything even remotely like this, you're gone. We don't need people like you coming to this institution and making a big stink of things."

"I'm sorry," she said again.

"And, you're going to pay Jason back. I know the boy's father, and I know he's trustworthy. He's offered to let you pay him back by working for him, so that saves you the trouble of finding a job. I don't know exactly what he has in mind, but I'm sure the work won't be hard."

"But--" Ashleigh began.

"I don't want to hear it, young lady," the dean snapped. "If I hear even a whisper that you might not be working in good faith for Jason, that will be the end of it. I can, and will, expel you."

"I have to do whatever Jason says?" Ashleigh asked.

"That about sums it up," the dean said. "Unless you want to flush all that money you already spent on tuition down the drain, and still owe the boy $4,000."

Ashleigh put her head in her hands. Jason was a monster, but the dean didn't even let her give her side of the story.

"We'll get you a new key, since you lost yours while streaking. I sincerely hope this is the last time we speak. Next time won't be nearly so pleasant for you."

Ashleigh stood and left the room, wrapping the robe someone had found for her tightly around her body. Her entire life savings had gone towards paying for this college. She had worked so hard in high school to get scholarships, and worked so hard at her awful job as a waitress trying to get good tips, and now all of that work rested on the shoulders of Jason, a boy she'd known for four hours and who had already betrayed her trust.

She could vomit.

Chapter 2

"Rise and shine," a male voice interrupted Ashleigh's nightmare about the night before. She lay in her bed, wearing the last change of clothes she had before the rest of her luggage arrived. She opened her eyes to see who had woken her.

It was Jason. Of course.

"I hope you don't mind I let myself in with your old key," he said. "But I have some big plans for your first day of work and we need to get started."

Ashleigh, still jet lagged from her flight and having only gotten a few hours of sleep, rubbed her eyes to try to force herself awake.

"Work?" she asked.

"In case you don't remember, I own you. With a word I can have you expelled, sent home, and charged with destruction of property. The college was nice to let you off so easy."

Now Ashleigh remembered her conversation with the dean. She couldn't even believe that he would go along with a plan like this. It was surreal. If Ashleigh didn't do everything Jason told her, she was going to be expelled. And, somehow, she didn't expect that he had any kind of honest work in mind for her.

"Get dressed," Jason said. "We're going to the mall."

"I am dressed," Ashleigh answered, sitting up on the bed. "These are the only clothes I have. You stole the rest. My luggage hasn't arrived yet."

"You still need to change," Jason said.

"Into what?" Ashleigh asked. "I said I don't have anything else to change into."

Jason's mouth widened into a malicious grin. "You need to change out of your underwear. You won't be needing those anymore. From now on, you are not allowed to wear a bra or panties."

"What?" Ashleigh asked. "You can't be serious."

"I am completely serious. If I ever catch you wearing a bra or panties, I'll go to the dean right away. Do you want to risk it?"

Ashleigh looked at Jason in disgust, but his smile only widened at her discomfort. She felt butterflies in her stomach, spreading throughout her whole body. Her skin tingled, especially where it touched her bra and panties, which it wouldn't be touching in a minute if Jason got his way. She felt the wave of dread almost physically crashing over her.

"You should probably get the ones you're wearing off now," Jason said nonchalantly. "I don't want this to end before it's even begun."

"Please," Ashleigh pleaded. "Don't do this."

"Bra and panties," Jason said, holding out his hand expectantly. Ashleigh eyed it, and he waved his fingers to try to hurry her along.

She couldn't believe that she was going to do this. She stood up from her seat on the bed, looking down at what she was wearing. She had worn tight black yoga pants and a yellow t-shirt to bed. At home, she usually slept with a pair of light shorts, but they hadn't arrived yet.

"I'll do it," she said after a long pause. "Just give me some privacy."

"That's not how this works," Jason said. "Now, give me your bra and panties."

Ashleigh turned her back and reached up under her shirt to unclasp the back, but Jason interrupted.

"Face me," he said. "It's like you're being intentionally dense."

Ashleigh slowly turned back around, then undid the hooks on the back of her bra. She slipped each arm out one at a time, then pulled it out from under her shirt. The shirt was so tight she could feel it wrapping around her breasts, and she saw her nipples poking through the material. There was just a hint of the outline of her areolas, and she instinctively covered her chest with one arm. She gave Jason the bra.

"And the panties," Jason said. Ashleigh wondered if it was worth it. There was no way to get those off without removing her pants completely. But her whole life had been to go to this college. She couldn't throw that away. She hated herself for what she was about to do, but most of all she hated Jason for making her do it.

Slowly, Ashleigh started to peel her yoga pants down her legs, exposing pink polka dot panties beneath. She looked down at them and noticed a small wet spot between her lips. How could she even be remotely enjoying this? She was disgusted with herself even as she finished removing her pants.

Jason stared between her legs as she moved her hands back up to begin working off her panties. She gulped and paused, unsure how she would be able to do it. Jason cleared his throat impatiently, and in a rush before she could stop herself again, she pulled them down past her knees, then kicked them off completely. She grabbed her pants and put them back on, covering herself as quickly as possible. She knew she gave Jason a glimpse or two between her legs, but for the most part she thought she hid herself fairly well. Hopefully.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Forced Foray

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds