• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Lucas and Vikki

Uncle Lucas and Vikki

On my eighteenth birthday, Uncle Lucas buys me panties. I find it strange; especially that he gives them to me just as I am walking out of the toilet. "Hi there, cutie," he calls me. "Come closer, will you? Uncle Lucas has got something to show you...something wonderful—oh yeah." I move closer. I don't suspect anything. In fact, I am not afraid of anything. I have known him since I was young. I trust him a lot.

"What do you want to show me, uncle?" I ask with a curious smile. My heart is jumping up and down. I feel like it is finally going to tear out of my chest. I reach where he stands and he holds my shoulder carefully, pulling me closer to himself. His hands are powerful. They are the kind of hands I usually see on TV on men like The Incredible Hulk, or Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator. I am starting to question whether Uncle Lucas lifts heavy stuff at the gym or something.

"You know something? You are a very cute girl. I like you, I swear. I bought this for you, just for you, baby girl." He hands me the small package. It is wrapped in thick plastic. I want to unwrap it here and then. "No, girlie—not yet; you will do that once you are in your bedroom, when you are alone, I mean." He then leans forward to me carefully. "Would you like me to give you another wonderful gift, in the toilet, which is?" Huh, a gift in the toilet? Absolutely!

"Yes, Uncle Luca," I murmur out happily. "I would like to receive this gift of yours." He pulls me into the small toilet immediately, hitting my ass behind. I smile at him auspiciously. I think I know the gift he is talking about. I am curious to receive it. I have a crush on him too. He is a young beautiful man, 26 years old. My younger sisters confessed to me they would date him were we not related. Stupid girls! I am going to get fucked by him right now, while they were too shy to do anything about him. I felt pity for them. Before shutting the door, Lucas looks around and locks it at seeing no one.

"Now, baby girl: You don't have to scream or make noise, do you hear me?" He tells me in a whisper.

I nod at him gleefully. "I promise I won't scream or yell or do anything silly, Uncle Lucas."

"Good girl," he tells me, "Very good. Don't worry. I won't hurt you in any way. I am not that frighteningly big. There is one more thing left, Lacey. Whenever we are alone like this, you don't have to be calling me Uncle Luca or Lucas, do you hear that?" I nod in agreement, not saying a word. "Good chick, let me take your panties off, will you?" I nod quietly another time.

Steadily, he reaches for my skirt, pulling it down and kissing my lips. It is my first time getting fucked. Yes, I am a virgin; one who is about to get abused by her dad's younger brother. I don't mind. I am not going to say anything about it. Not to anyone. Having pulled my skirt down, Lucas hits my ass again. It dances deliciously. I shut my eyes to swallow the bliss. Then it is suddenly gone.

"Baby Victoria, you got a fine ass, girl." He hits it again...and again. "Damn, you are making me cum. Bend over and give it to me. Do it, my sweet, good girl." I obey. I turn towards the shit chamber, then bow down and lift my ass up the air. My dress falls down on the floor. I step out of it, remaining in just pink panties. Uncle Lucas groans delightfully at seeing my pinkies. He is like, "Baby girl, I am going to fuck you hard. Just wait. You'll see what I am talking about. Get up this toilet pot, will you please?"

I obey. I step up on the shitting pot, having already sealed it. My ass shifts further high. Uncle Lucas tugs away my panties with his hand, then suddenly sniffs them and jabs a finger into my ass. Ouch! That doesn't hurt. It is electrifying. He is fingering my ass—my round, soft ass. I shut my eyes again. He pulls his thumb out and licks my shit. Damn! I had just left the toilet when he pulled me back in, not having used the tissue one hundred per cent correct. Well, if he had told me he was going to fuck my ass, I would have washed my asshole a million times in the first place.

He puts his thumb before me, teasing me to take a lick of my own poop. Damn him! I lick it with my eyes closed. It doesn't taste that awful. "Yes, baby; this is your bitter punishment for not cleaning the poop out of your ass correctly." He smacks my ass with his hands again, smiling to himself happily. "This big ass will be mine tonight, don't you think so? I am going to fuck, and fuck you, until you don't want to be fucked anymore." He bends himself down, biting my ass with his teeth playfully. That feels wonderfully divine, I swear. I almost giggle.

Suddenly, he places both hands on my ass and begins playing it is a drum. He hits this side, then that side, and that other. He is making noise by doing that. I scold him, "Stop doing that. Someone might hear us." He doesn't stop. It seems he is enjoying the feat. His hands kept drumming my ass, making it vibrate and judder helplessly. It is like I am being fucked painlessly.

At this moment, Mom calls out from the corridor, "Lacey, are you still in there, honey? Come on, baby. I need to shit as well. What's that noise I am hearing? I mean whom are you talking to? I have been standing here for a minute now, and it seems that you are talking to someone." What? I jump down the toilet seat in panic. Mom is out there? What am I going to do? If someone won't come and take her away, she is going to stand there until the minute I am out of this toilet. She doesn't have to see Uncle Lucas here with me, like this! What do I do now?

"Mom, is that you, well...I have a bit diarrhea, but I will be out anyway," it is all I can barely say. Damn. Lucas places his hand on my mouth and tells me, "Shh, baby girl. You don't have to say all that stuff. Don't you think that's a little embarrassing? Stop making a monkey out of yourself, please." Oh no. I need advice from him, honestly? He doesn't know mom from A to Z; that is why he is talking like that.

"Leave that to me," I tell him quietly, "I will handle it."

"You have diarrhea, Lacey. That is so awful. I will be back. Let me get you something from the kitchen. I have kept some pills there." Having said this, Mom walks away. I can hear her feet stomp and tramp until there is no longer any sound. I breathe out in relief. That was so close. By the way, Lacey is my middle name. I am Victoria Lacey blah-blah-blah.

Uncle Lucas looks at me in surprise. He is amazed. "You are a genius, baby. I didn't think you could do something like that so easily. I am definitely impressed, I must confess. Anyway, I must go now. I don't want your mom finding me here with you. One more thing: I will be out there relaxing in my car. When you have the time, you just sneak out and come to me. I can hardly wait to fuck you, baby." With this, he kisses my lips for a minute and hurriedly starts off.

I breathe out in relief. Mom didn't catch us...at least. I don't know what I would have done if she honestly had. By the time she is back, she finds me dressed neatly and waiting for her to show up in the corridor. "You at last are out, baby. How do you now feel? Is your stomach hurting?" I pretend that I am not feeling well.

"Yes, mom; I was thinking to go and sleep in my room this very minute."

She hands me a glass of cold water and pills. "Take this first. It will see you through the night. Too bad you have become sick on your birthday, sweetie. I wish you a painless night. Take good care of yourself."

I drink the pills quickly and then hand her back the cup once I am through; I tell her, "Please allow no one to disturb me, I beg you." She nods at me quietly. With this made clear, I go straight into my room, then lock the door, and slip out through my window. My room is on the second floor. I don't have any dangerous jumping to do, seriously. Once I am down, I quietly sneak into Lucas' car. It is parked on some dark spot here on the street.

Our faces are inches apart. It is poorly-lit inside the car. I am aware of every breath he puffs out. It storms into my face coolly. I take a seat on his lap—calmly summing up each pulse that his heart is begetting. He stirs after me slowly, his erection stroking my thigh. I can't hold back the fires of lust from blowing me up.

"What are you doing to me, Victoria?" Lucas queries kindly. I suck in his scent, sloping closer to him. He rests his hands on my butt, caressing it in silence. I want to slam shut my eyes. Something stops me from doing that.

"Will you please stop finding fault in everything I do? Make love to me instead. I don't want us to breathe new life to our perished quarrels. I won't keep fighting with you, Lucas. Make love to me—now." Pulling my panties away, he pinpoints my clit using his finger. I can't fight the urge to shut my eyes. I do it gradually, breathing out as an injection of pleasure rapidly swims into my blood. I am miles away from reaching an orgasm...if he keeps on caressing me like this, I swear, I am going to climax.

"I don't want to fight with you too, baby," he politely adds. His voice tolls like sweet music into my ears. I am lured to dance to its sugar-like rhythm. "I just want to fuck you. Doing it hard, I mean. We love each other, don't we?" Having said this, he pushes himself up—aiming for my lips. I lick him back, fruitfully keeping myself from blowing out. Delightfully, he digs his fingers down my clit, wetting me all the more and getting me ready for a satisfying round of solid sex. I am going to fuck him soon. Non-stop until there is not an ounce of strength remaining in me.

I lay my hand down, fondling my clit. I must give him a helping hand. While we aggressively kiss, I press my fingers into my clit. They immediately collide with his. My head wheels in pleasure, steering me to every height imaginable. His fingers crashing with mine, the friction mounts up—higher, faster. In a couple of minutes, I win my first round of an orgasm.

"I love you, Victoria. Nothing in this world is going to separate you from me." I love these words. They make me want to fuck him harder than I would have had—had he not said anything. I pour out pussy cum, drenching not only his hands, but mine as well.

"I love you too, Uncle Lucas." He pulls his cum-soaked fingers out of me, sniffing them. His eyes balloon with excitement. I don't see anything funny about that. He laughs at me all of a sudden. I am burning with unquenchable desire, longing to ask what it exactly is that he sees ridiculous about me cumming. He slips his fingers into my mouth, making me lick my own cum. It is yummy. I am going make tea out of it, I swear.

Next, he unties the buttons on my shirt, squeezing my breasts with his two hands. I grind my teeth, feeling my nipples tickle eerily. The sensation tastes delicious. It flows all over my blood, penetrating every organ. I have never felt anything like this before. "That is surely breathtaking, Lucas," I tell him with a content grin. "Can you please do it again?"

He smirks at me coldly. "You mean to say you enjoyed it?" His erection keeps growing hard. I feel it pound when I accidentally knock my thigh against it. No, he has not unclothed himself yet. My legs are fast turning into jelly. I am going to perish from too much pleasure, it seems.

"Do it once more, Uncle Lucas," I plead him. I wind myself down so I can lick his lips. He sticks two fingers into my clit, repeating the punch. It is not my wish to keep my eyes fastened. He surprisingly pulls back from licking my mouth, proceeding to suck my nipples as an alternative. Gosh! I feel like I am being electrocuted...with sugar mixed with tickles. I want to giggle, at the top of my voice. I want to weep as a matter of fact. I cannot do it. What is he doing to me? I don't feel myself anymore.

With this finished, he switches his hands to my breasts and nips them the second time. He does it with force, like I am a lifeless patient lying down on a hospital bed, where he—the doctor—is scheming to awaken me by means of smacking my chest with that...thing. I have forgotten its name already. What do they call it?

His fingers toy with my nipples. He tweaks them with his rough nails, gnawing them with his jagged teeth. I back away from him without warning. He snatches me to himself, in haste. "You are not running away from me, Victoria," he warns me. "Tonight, I am going to fuck the desire out of you until you don't want to be fucked anymore." What? What have I just heard? His tongue laps my breasts. It is like kerosene being poured on my skin. In a slice of time, flames of sexual desire are roused to life. Beginning with my breasts, I go up in flames. I moan, loud enough. No one hears me. Lucas hastily jabs his thumb into my ass to silence me. "If you scream again, I will not forgive your cute ass this time. Be quiet—if you don't want me messing with your sweet ass, sugar."

I am terrified. I don't know what to do. I keep my mouth shut. He licks my breasts, like a dog sipping milk. I toss my hand down, aiming for my pussy. Once I have located it, I start massaging it nicely. Lucas snatches it away. He does not want me doing that. Scowling at me, he tells me:

"Are you attempting to disturb me? If that is what you are seeking to do, stop it now. I must concentrate on getting this phase finished before I move on to something. Do you hear me?" I nod silently.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Lucas and Vikki

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds