• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 07

Kate and Jake Ch. 07

Thanks to Tigersman for editing ...

Kate's eyes flickered open as the morning light started to illuminate the room. She was feeling warm, cosy and loved. She smiled as the recollections of yesterday's remarkable events came flooding back into her consciousness. After a few minutes of this delightful reverie, she wriggled her bottom backwards seeking Jake. She felt flesh to flesh contact as her buttock pressed against his hip. Although still asleep, he must have registered the movement, because he rolled towards her and draped his arm across her body, his hand finding its way to her boob, now his favourite cuddling position.

"You awake?" she whispered.

"No, Mum," he replied, "but getting there slowly."

She wriggled again to manoeuvre herself closer into his embrace and said, "This is so nice."

"What, cuddling?" he replied, sleepily, his eyes still closed.

"Yes, that too, but mostly waking up in the arms of my lover after a night of passion – something I haven't enjoyed for a very long time."

Jake was starting to wake up and queried what she just said: "But, Mum, doesn't that happened when you go out on a date and stay over?"

"Technically, yes, but it's not the same," she replied.

"In what way?" asked Jake, now fully awake and starting to get interested in the conversation.

"Well, we go to bed and have sex; go to sleep; and in the morning we're still in the same bed. He might be cuddling me, or lying apart, or not infrequently, if he wakes up first with a piss horn, I get a rude awakening when he puts it in and starts jiggling me around. The main reasons I do stay over at all are purely pragmatic. Having used him for my own sexual release it seems rude to then say, 'Thanks for that. Now we're done, I'm going home.' Also, at one or two in the morning, it's easier to stay than get up, get dressed, and drive home in the wee small hours. Whatever happens in the morning is never memorable for me: there's no love, no passion; if we have sex in the morning then it's a bit of an anti-climax after having done it a few hours earlier when he was at least trying to impress me; and I really don't really want to be there – I just want to get home, preferably before my boy goes out.

"The reason this is wonderful," she continued, "is because, all of yesterday was awesome; when you gently fucked me last night that was just the icing on the cake; I've loved you for eighteen years, mostly in a maternal way, but occasionally in a lustful way; and now we've not only proclaimed our love for each other, love in the romantic sense, but also consummated our new relationship in the biblical sense. I'm in my own bed, with my son, my sweetheart, totally satisfied, totally fulfilled, and feeling very warm and fuzzy inside – that's why it's different, and that's why I'm so happy."

He gave her naked body a loving squeeze, and simply said, "It's great, isn't it Mum?"

She reached behind her and found his penis. It wasn't erect, but neither was it shrivelled up and soft. As she palpated it she judged it was half aroused, but still on the slack side. However, she was pleased to feel it gradually stiffening, thickening, and growing in her hand. She smiled as she realised that his signs of arousal made her feel amazing – as if he, responding to her, was confirmation of the fact that he found her desirable, and that he wanted to mate with her.

"Do you know what a dawn buster is?" she asked.

"Mum!" he exclaimed, in a tone of voice that might have suggested indignation, when he really wasn't offended, and she knew he was only pretending. "I might have only had one girlfriend before you, and that may well have been a case of the blind leading the blind when it comes to sex, but I've been talking about sex to my mates for years, and I read, so yes, I do know what a dawn buster is!"

"Well ... would you like one?" she asked with a cheeky grin, still massaging his now erect cock.

"I'll tell you what I'd like," he said in an authoritative voice.

"Yes?" she queried.

"You said last night, that when you're teaching me, or when we're in mother-son mode, you would like us to still be how we have always been, with me respecting your authority as my mother, but when we're lovers then you are, by nature, submissive in the bedroom – not a doormat, but someone who enjoys her lover taking control, and calling the shots. Do you remember that?"

"I do, indeed... and you've quoted me very accurately,"she replied, a tingle running through her as if something unexpected and exciting was about to happen.

Jake suddenly sprang into action grabbed her, turned her, looked into her eyes, and said: "Come here, wench! We're not having a lesson at the moment; we're definitely not in mother-son mode; and you've got your hand on my cock; so for the next little while you're going to submit to me, and be my little sex slave to command as I wish. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir!" she replied. "What does my young Master wish or command?"

"I'm thinking about it ," he replied in a matter of fact way; not the way he usually spoke to his beloved mother. "Just be quiet and wait until I'm ready to tell you. In the meantime, as you also said you like a bit of rough from time to time, that leaves me feeling free to do whatever I bloody well like with you and your sexy body, instead of namby-pambying around wondering if it is okay to do this or that. For now, I do what I want, and you either enjoy it, or at least put up with it – understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" she replied, dumbstruck. Her boy was so quick to catch on. She had said those things in conversation last night, but she had no idea he would not only take them onboard, but act on them so immediately. She was in no doubt that he was going to use those confessions of hers as an excuse to act out his fantasies for his own thrills and enjoyment. She was also in a state of eager anticipation waiting to see what he would do, or command her to do, and she could feel her twat tingling as her own arousal level soared.

"So, you like a bit of rough, huh?" he said as he gripped her chin in one hand, forcing her to look into his eyes, while he roughly inserted two fingers of the other hand into her vagina, and started jiggling her body around, using his grip on her womanhood and pubic bone as a handle. She didn't answer, but stared at him in wide-eyed amazement.

While still roughly masturbating her with one hand he released her chin with his other and slapped her nearest breast. "When I speak, you answer, my little slut – understand?"

"Yes, Sir! ," she managed to get out.

"And, if you want to say something unsolicited, then ask for permission to speak."

"Yes, Sir."

As he frigged her energetically he noticed her expression change: she closed her eyes; clamped her jaws shut; grimaced; and her body stiffened.

He said, "Is my lusty little wench thinking she might come huh?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir. If you don't let me come I think I'll burst."

He withdrew his fingers from her vagina, quickly rolled her over, and delivered two resounding smacks, one to each buttock. He then said in a mock angry voice, "Yes, Sir was all you needed to say. Begging, and telling me what to do are absolute no-nos."

"Sorry, Sir," she mumbled from her face down position.

He was still thinking about what sort of sex he wanted to perform on his now totally dominated, submissive lover, or have her do to him. He looked down on her lean body stretched out face down on the bed, and her cute bubble butt which was now slightly reddened by the brief spanking he gave her. It reminded him of a porn video called Prone Bone which had become a fantasy of his and something he hoped to try one day – of all the sex positions he had seen in adult videos, the prone position turned him on the most. He hadn't tried it with Cassie because she broke it off before they got past the missionary and doggy positions, but here was his opportunity: a beautiful woman in the prone position; one who had given him permission to do what he liked with her, when he wanted to; and suddenly, he wanted to prone bone her, now!

He moved so that he could throw a leg over her and come to sit on her upper thighs. He nuzzled his cock head between her cheeks and pushed it down, searching out her vaginal entrance. He felt it bump over he pert little anus, and then find the warm wetness of her slit. However, his angle was so acute that he couldn't comfortably insert himself into her. He grabbed a pillow and, while roughly picking up her mid-section by placing an arm under her belly and lifting, he slipped the pillow under her hips, and dropped her down onto it. That was much better. In no time he was in her. No need to worry about the niceties in this play scenario. While turning himself on incredibly by perving on her sculpted back, tiny waist, and the perfect spheres of her tiny bouncing buttocks, he repeatedly thrust into her as she moaned in appreciation.

All he knew about female arousal he'd learned yesterday, and it seemed a boy had to 'build' his girlfriend slowly and carefully, so he was surprised to see and hear, unmistakeable signs of arousal in her despite the lack of foreplay. Her white knuckled fists gripping handfuls of sheet; her head rolling side to side; her back muscles tensing; her arms and legs flexing this way and that. Her tiny bottom bounced with every inward thrust and looking down on this erotic sight both fascinated and excited him even more. He continued to pound her into the mattress until, with hands on her shoulders, pinning her to the bed, and one almighty last thrust, he filled her up as he let out a ferocious, lion-like, roar.

After a couple of aftershocks, he started to come down, but was still erect and deep inside her. He used this denouement period to think. He had really enjoyed acting out his fantasy, but he really loved his mother and while he'd enjoyed a monumental orgasm, she had not actually climaxed, even though she had shown signs of being visibly and audibly aroused to a high degree... and he badly wanted her to come. Then he had an idea!

He said, as he withdrew from her and dismounted, "That was just to show you who's boss when we're having sex – me Dominant, you submissive – right?"

"Yes, Sir," she said in muffled voice from her face down position.

"Good," he said, "but that's not what I wanted you to do – in fact, you did nothing."

"What would you like me to do, Sir?" she asked.

"Not interrupt; not speak out of turn," he said as he delivered one hard smack across both cheeks with his hand. "You had the cheek to ask me if I knew what a dawn buster was, so your punishment is that you are now going to demonstrate a dawn buster to me."

"I would say you've already had your dawn buster, Sir," she chuckled.

"I don't think you are taking this Dominance/submission thing seriously," he said, and then proceeded to administer five hard whacks to each of her upper thighs and each of her buttocks – twenty smacks in all. His hand hurt so he presumed her bottom was stinging too.

He flopped down on the mattress on his back, head on a pillow, with his still engorged but now semi-slack penis flopped on his thigh, and said, "Sit up!" and she struggled into a sitting position alongside him. The fleeting smile at the corners of her mouth, which disappeared almost as quickly as it started, showed she was actually enjoying this play session, despite her attempts to convey the contrary message, and this was not lost on him. In fact, it encouraged him to continue dominating her. However, he was a naturally good slave-Master, whether he knew it or not, and had resolved that his mother, having given him what he wanted, would have an orgasm before they left her bedchamber. He'd had his own climax in a big way, and also enjoyed living out a fantasy because she let him, so it was only fair that she should be satisfied too.

He said, "I want you to show me how you would do a dawn buster to your lover, as distinct from how I or any other man might do it to you. There is another stipulation too: however you do it, you must ensure that you go off too, preferably first on this occasion, so I can enjoy watching your orgasm. I don't care if you masturbate, rub parts of you against me, use a vibrator – whatever – as long as you carry out my instructions."

"Can I ask a question please, Sir?" she asked, and when he nodded she went on: "Can I take my time doing it, please Sir?"

"You can. In fact that would be a good idea, given that I ejaculated only a few minutes ago, and you'll also need some time to build up to an orgasm of your own. Do it however you like, and take as long as you need, as long as you stick to the brief, and achieve a satisfactory outcome. Oh, and you can talk when appropriate in the process, without asking permission first."

She smiled, and then picked up the bottle of baby oil from the bedside table, before throwing a leg over him so she was sitting on his thighs. She picked up his still large but floppy penis and gently massaged some oil into it, and then oiled his balls and anus. He enjoyed feeling her oily hands on his member and scrotum, but wasn't sure what the oil-on-anus was all about. No doubt, he would find out soon enough, and that was part of the reason he had chosen this play – he did know that a dawn buster was early morning sex, but that's all he knew about it, and he was keen to see what she came up with.

She massaged his penis and balls until he was fully erect. Then she used a couple of tissues to wipe any excess oil of his scrotal sack and went down between his thighs to lick and suck his balls. He thought this felt wonderful, and the knowledge that it was his mother doing this to him was even more exciting. He stopped watching, lay his head back on the pillow, and luxuriated in these new sensations. He did raise his head momentarily for a look after he felt one of her tiny fingers enter his oiled anus, but then flopped back onto the pillow and felt awe struck as he enjoyed the immense pleasure provoked by the feeling of her finger going round and round in his anus, accompanied by the wonder of her sucking one testicle at a time into her warm, wet mouth. Just when he'd decided that this was the best oral sex he could ever experience, and it couldn't possibly get better than that, he gasped as he felt her remove her finger from his ass and replace it with her tongue... and all this time she was stroking his lubricated penis with her free hand. Even though he ejaculated only ten minutes ago, all these new experiences were bringing him close to doing it again – the redeeming thing about it being second time around, in such a short period of time, was that he could control it, and not go spiralling out of control as was often the case.

Not wanting him to ejaculate yet, and in obedience to his command that she should go first this time, when she was satisfied that his cock was as big as it was going to get, and hard as a rock, she stopped what she was doing and moved to sit with her pussy at the base of his shaft. She used her fingers to open her labia and fitted that part of his shaft into her slit with her pussy lips down each side of it. She then leant forward for maximum contact between her womanhood and his masculinity, supporting her weight on her hands which she placed either side of his chest. While looking lovingly into his eyes she commenced moving her hips backwards and forwards, grinding her womanhood in general, and her clitoris in particular, along the length of his erect shaft, forwards and backwards, over and over again. Not only did this form of mutual masturbation feel wonderful for both of them, for her, the direct stimulation on her clitoris, and the mental turn-on of doing this with her son, rapidly drove her onwards and upwards towards her climactic threshold.

Fortunately for him, because the tip of his penis was not involved, he was able to keep his arousal level high, but not out of control, even though this was exquisitely pleasurable. It was such a turn on to be looking up at his mother's flawless body and watch her pussy sliding back and forth on his cock.

He had his hands on her thighs as she rocked backwards and forwards. He now removed them and cupped a breast in each – she was beautiful! Then, as they looked into each other's eyes, she suddenly closed hers, grit her teeth, stopped breathing, stiffened, and then let out a cry as her body twitched and spasmed in the throes of a very strong orgasm. While she was jerking and whimpering, Jake grabbed her hips and bottom, and raised her slightly off him. It was she who reached between her legs, grasped his penis, nuzzled his cock-head between her labia, and then sat down on him, driving it all the way into her.

She wasn't able to bounce on him as girls do in the 'cowgirl' position because she was still blown away by her orgasm, and still suffering aftershocks. It had been sheer lust, desire, and will power that allowed her to concentrate for long enough to grab him and put him inside her. Jake took over and, holding her bottom up a little, started thrusting upwards, rapidly. Kate found being fucked from below in this position to be incredibly stimulating and she came again and again as one aftershock after another wracked her body. All this proved too much for Jake, too, and with a grimace and loud grunt, he came too!

Kate collapsed on top of him and they hugged while she cried some tears of happiness and told him how much she loved him.

He caressed her hair and said, "I love you too, Mum, and I want you to stop being my little submissive slut now, and become my mother again."

She raised her tear stained face, looked into his, and said, "You've got it, son. I can't tell you how happy I am and how wonderful this morning has been. When I come back to earth I'll try to explain how I feel, but at the moment I'm incapable – just a brain dead vegetable who loves her Jake."

Jake kissed the tears from her face and eyes, and then they lay there, she on top of him, still joined at the loins, while she rested, and he pondered the marvellous events of the last twenty-four hours.

---------- oOo ----------

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds