• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • It Starts at the Airport

It Starts at the Airport

You are arriving on a flight. You were specific on how I was to dress when I picked you up. Pink stockings with a black seam and 5" heels with a locking ankle strap. The stockings to be attached to a pink corset and a thong. Covering all this is a thin black trench coat that barely covers the lacey tops of my stockings. A locking choker and a chauffeur hat. You instruct me to stand outside knowing that it is cold. I watch as people walk by looking at the sign I hold that simply says Mistress.

I am shivering but my cock is straining at the satin thong as I am getting looks as extraordinary tall sexy chauffer. I'm not sure what you look like as I stand holding the sign feeling the cold wind whip around my legs and flip the hem of my coat. You walk up to me and introduce yourself as mistress. You command me to open my coat, I embarrassingly obey as you reach out and caress my bulging thong. I can only look down in shame as you tell me to close my coat and get your bag.

I feel you watching me as I lead you to the car and I try to sway my hips as we enter the parking garage. Our heels echo in the practically empty garage as I lead us to the car. I hit the button and the trunk pops open, as I put your bag in the trunk you push me forward and flip up the back of my coat. You rub my bare ass cheek and move my thong to the side. I yelp as you shove a plug into my ass then tell me to stand up and get your door.

I hold the door for you and slowly get into the driver's seat. I squirm a bit as sitting pushed the plug deeper into my ass and try to concentrate on just getting the car started. You hand me a piece of paper with an address and as I am putting into the GPS the plug starts vibrating causing me to jump and let out a little whimper. I hear you chuckle as you settle in to the seat for the drive. It is an interesting drive, most stop lights the plug starts vibrating making me squirm and moan. At one of the longer lights I get right to the edge as the light turns green, and it takes a couple of seconds to be able to start driving again.

After what seems like an eternity we pull into a long drive way leading up to a fairly secluded house. I pull up the front door and as I start to climb out of the car the plug starts up again. I see the smile on your face as I open your car door and can't stand still with the plug going wild on my prostate. Getting your bag out of the trunk was an adventure bending over filling full and right on the verge of orgasm. I hear your evil laughter as I struggle with your suitcase and walk gingerly to the front door.

As I enter the house you turn off the vibrator and tell me to hang up your coat. You are a vision wearing a white sheer blouse covering you black corset. You black pencil skirt shows off your curves perfectly and ends at your knees. Your back seamed stockings end in a pair of black stilettoes. I take your coat and hang it on the coat rack and you tell me to hang my coat also. I do and stand facing you in my lingerie, you motion for me to turn around. I am standing with my back to you looking at the ground.

I hear your heels clicking on the floor as you walk up to me and pull me tight against you. Your hands are roaming all over my body paying special attention to my encased cock and play with the plug a bit. I moan and shift around enjoying your touch. You stop suddenly and tell me to take your suitcase to the master bedroom upstairs to the right. I am struggling with your suitcase, stairs and heels and then to make it worse the plug starts vibrating again.

I walk into the bedroom and take your suitcase into the closet. Before leaving the room I look at the big bed and notice places that you could tie someone down. There is also a chair and couch with shiny D rings attached to and around them. I shudder both from the plug and the anticipation of what is to come.

I return down stairs and find you sitting on a couch watching something on a TV drinking a cocktail. Thankfully you turn off the vibrator when you tell me to get you another drink. When I bring the drink back I notice that you are watching porn on TV, you take the drink and tell me to stand there and watch. The scene is a gurl like myself getting fucked by a well hung man. It takes a minute to recognize the couch she is draped/ tied to is the one I saw in the master bedroom.

She is moaning and pulling at the straps holding her wrists and ankles. A shiver runs down my spine, I'm not ready for that. You clear your throat to get my attention you hand me your empty glass and tell me to set it on the table across the room. You are standing when I turn around and you tell me to undress you. I fumble with your blouse buttons as you stroke my hair and face. I lay the blouse on the couch as you turn so I can unzip you skirt and slide it down getting the show of you perfect ass, the garter straps, and panties. You step out of the skirt, I can't help myself I caress you stocking clad legs and kiss my way back up to standing, you stop me to tell me to put your skirt with the blouse.

I turn to find you sitting on the couch and can't help but notice a damp patch on your sheer panties. I'm mesmerized and start moving towards you getting on my knees as I get close and slowly kiss your thighs when I get close. I move my way to your damp panties and start licking you thru the thin material. I hear a low moan and know that you approve of what I am doing. My hands are stroking your stocking clad legs relishing the feel of my garter straps stretched across my ass. You interrupt me for a second to pull your panties to the side so I can get to your beautiful pussy. I drive my tongue into your waiting pussy, you squirm and let out a groan.

I am a man (well) possessed as I feel the plug start vibrating, you run your fingers thru my hair as you are enjoying my attention to your pussy. I can tell you are close as you start gripping my hair and telling me how good my tongue feels in your pussy. Your legs clamp against my corset and you pull my face tight against you as your orgasm pulses thru your body. You finally relax a little, looking down at me tell me what a good job I did. I grin as you tell me to get you another drink and then wait for you up stairs.

I bring you your drink and head up stairs to wait in the bedroom. Looking around I notice what look like 4 cuffs with d rings laying on the bed. I don't remember seeing them before, after watching the video I know that they are for me. It seems surreal, me standing in this bedroom dressed in lingerie, feeling the stockings, and the plug filling my ass. I walk over to the bed and sit next to the cuffs, looking down at my hand as I stroke my cock thru my panties. Slowly I pick up one of the cuffs as I put it on I see that it has a small padlock, I realize that once I have them on you will have to take them off.

I think about it for a moment and snap the first lock closed around my wrist. I finish the last one, stand and walk around so I can feel my stockings rubbing and the pug moving inside me. I am lost in the sensations and look up to see you standing at the door smirking. You ask if I am enjoying myself, I feel myself blush as I look at the floor unable to answer. You tell me that its cute that I am embarrassed and you are impressed that I am wearing the cuffs.

You walk over to me and kiss me forcefully, our tongues playing with each other. We stand there kissing and groping for a couple of minutes then you lead me by the hand to the back of the couch. You push me over the back of the couch and reach around pinch my nipples as you grind yourself against my ass. You then squat down and move my legs apart and clip them into the rings on the floor. You tell me that you will be right back and walk into the bathroom. I stay bent over the back of the couch waiting for your return.

I look up as you come back into the bedroom and draw a quick breath when I see the strap on that you are now wearing. You sit on the end of the bed slowly stroking the realistic cock and watching my reaction. After your show is done you walk over to me standing with you huge member right in front of my face, I lick my lips with nervous anticipation. Reaching down you pull my head up and start kissing me, between kisses you tell me to stroke your cock. After a couple of minutes you pull back and tell me it's time to suck it and push me back down.

I open my mouth and take it into my mouth. You give me a few moments to start getting used to it before you start thrusting and shoving the cock deep into my mouth. I gag a little and you stop moving but I start bobbing my head loving the feel of you cock sliding in and out of my mouth. You tell me what a good little cock sucker I am and then grab my head and start fucking my face. The room is full of the obscene sounds of slurping and gagging along with both of our moans, when you have had enough you pull out leaving us both panting and me draped over the back of the couch.

I look up after I have somewhat caught my breath to see that you have returned to the end of the bed. You are now applying lube to the strap on I am incredibly turned on and a little scared of what is about to happen. You move around behind me and I feel your fingertips lightly drag across my exposed ass cheeks. I wiggle my ass for you as your fingernails tease my cheeks and around the plug.

I yelp as you smack my ass with your hand driving my satin covered cock forward over the top of the couch. You alternate between lightly tracing the tops of my stockings and ass with your finger tips and spanking me. I am moaning from my cock rubbing on the top of the couch and the plug moving in my ass. You hook a finger under the thin fabric in the crack of my ass and pull it to the side. Gripping the plug you pull it out, causing me to yelp again.

You rub your cock up and down my crack teasing my hole making me shiver in anticipation. Once you have had your fun teasing me, you push all the way into me. I gasp and moan as I feel you pressed tightly against me. Holding this position for only a moment you start to fuck me with long slow strokes. You keep this pace for a while as I moan and start to push back to match your thrusts. You ask if I am ready, all I can do is moan a low yes.

Grabbing my hips you start slamming you cock into me faster and harder. The sounds echoing thru the room is my incoherent moans mixed with the slurping and slapping of your fucking. I can't stand anymore and I yell that I need to cum. You keep pounding me and finally tell me it is time. My orgasm takes over as I buck wildly under you and fill my panties with my cum. You collapse on top of me enjoying your own orgasm.

You finally pull out and leave me draped over the back of the sofa unable to stand. After you removed the strap on you return and undo my ankles and lead me over to the bed. You lay on your back and spread your legs, that is all the encouraging that I need and start licking you beautiful pussy.

After you have had 3 more orgasms, you tell me to go change for bed. In the bathroom is a pink silky Night gown with matching panties. I clean up a little and change, returning to the bedroom I see that you have on the same outfit just in blue. I crawl into bed and we fall asleep after a few minutes of fondling each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • It Starts at the Airport

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds