• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Burlesque

Burlesque

12

The excitement of the crowd mounted as the lights dimmed. Here we all were- horny, tipsy and slightly uncomfortable to be so horny and so tipsy in this room. It was dark, it was packed with strangers- both the best and worst things about venturing out to an event such as this.

"Give a warm hand to the delightful Miss Aurora Black!" the emcee encouraged. As we all clapped and cheered the scarlet curtain on the stage parted to reveal the new performer. Unlike the energetic and often bizarre acts that we had seen earlier in the night, Aurora was serene. She was already nearly naked, delicately brushing her hair as she sat at her boudoir. Her long raven hair was lustrous under the spotlight, falling enticingly upon pale skin that was punctuated only by black nipple tassels and matching bikini-cut bottoms.

The gentle piano accompaniment was in a minor key- Aurora rocked languidly to the music, letting the spotlight dance upon the silver thread hidden amongst her black fabric, transfixing our attention upon the gentle sway of her full teardrop breasts and wide sensuous hips. We were all entranced by her study of beautiful loneliness- as she slowly guided her brush through the full length of her gorgeous hair, Aurora's melancholy told us that she ached, that she deeply wished that the bristles of her brush were instead the fingers of a lover. Without taking your eyes off her you leaned across and pressed yourself more fully against me, your breasts firm against my arm. I glanced over to see you breathing deeply- intoxicated by the beauty and grace of Aurora Black. I began discreetly massaging your inner thigh through your skirt. I always enjoyed the sensation of fabric sliding smoothly across your stockings. You welcomed my teasing by squeezing my upper arm.

Aurora began to select pieces of jewellery from her boudoir. All around her was a beautifully displayed collection featuring a variety of styles. She seemed to be genuinely considering her options; I hoped that she chose different items based upon her mood. Tonight she was selecting an assortment of fine silver pieces whose long and thin chains hung deliciously upon her curves. Every time that she chose a new piece of jewellery, Aurora inspected herself in the mirror to make sure it was immaculately adjusted before getting up and dancing sensuously around her furnishings.

As she faced us it was the first time she had come close to acknowledging her audience. I could now fully admire her face, where her deep and dark eyes hinted at secrets that we might just learn if we all moved a little closer. The curves of her hips and breasts were complemented by her lips- full and boldly painted crimson. Each one Aurora's short dances increased the expectation and heat in the room; I could almost hear the collective deep breathing as her swaying washed over us in sensuous waves.

Filled with crazy lust, despite the crowd I used the cover of darkness to move my hand up your skirt to begin rubbing your pussy. You had already beaten me to it- I found that your fingers were already working your clit. "Mmmm," I whispered before gently biting your neck. You moaned inaudibly. Although you were trying to be discreet you could not hide your passion- if anyone chose to watch you they would be in no doubt as to what you were doing. I tried to be more subtle, grinding my forearm across my throbbing erection.

Aurora selected a thin silver chain from which hung an array of further delicate chains and fastened it around her waist. For the first time she moved to the front of the stage. We were sitting very near the stage such that Aurora was nearly standing over us. She brought her hands up, lifting her breasts so that they seemed to loom directly over us, and tenderly played with a silver chain she had threaded through her hair. She was intoxicating. You started to buck and shake ever so slightly. I gripped your thigh tightly, my balls full and sore as my cock begged for proper attention.

Aurora stood above us and looked to the ceiling as she drew her smooth thighs slowly across one another, the lights dancing across the silver jewellery all over her body. The music had slowly become more energetic. In time with the beat she provocatively threw her hips to the side causing her breasts to jiggle and sparkle deliciously. Confident in the effect that she having upon her audience, Aurora looked down to admire the crowd. As her eyes found yours she smiled in surprise, watching the silent shout of your orgasm. You wobbled next to me, biting down on my shoulder as both of you maintained eye contact. Aurora sank down to her knees in front of us and began dancing immediately in of you. Previously the room's fixation on Aurora had help maintain your secrecy but now her attentions ensured that everyone in the audience was watching you cum. "Let it out honey," Aurora entreated. "Let it out!"

"Fuck!" you screamed, breaking off from my shoulder as you bucked ferociously. As you continued to orgasm Aurora moved as close to you as she could- her pelvis dancing sensuously in front of your face as if she was trying to catch all of your screams. Aurora was panting as well; her excitement was clearly not feigned. For confirmation one of her nipples tassels popped off, revealing a dark and erect nipple. I was now masturbating properly, fiercely gripping my hard cock through my pants. Without looking around I could tell that I wasn't alone. A few other ladies in the audience were also now moaning.

"Yes! Yes!" you screamed, still bucking, encouraging Aurora as she squeezed and pulled upon her exposed nipple. I quickly lost control, orgasming as my cock pulsed deliciously into my underwear. Suddenly, the music was frantically cut and the curtains began to close. "Let's give a big thanks to the sultry Aurora Black and her gorgeous assistant," the emcee breathlessly encouraged. From his voice it was clear that he had also just cum. The crowd began to boo- everyone was desperate for more of your double-act. "I'm so sorry Ladies and Gentlemen, but management doesn't have a licence for such interesting entertainment," the emcee explained, placing bitter emphasis on the word interesting.

Slowly the audience's booing was overtaken by rapturous applause for the show that they had just witnessed, and for many, participated in. To the delight of all, just as the curtain was closing completely, Aurora bent down to your flushed face and gave you a long full kiss on the lips. My heart throbbed wildly- I felt like I could pass out. Whilst the crowd hollered, she quickly whispered in your ear before waving and smiling to the room just as the scarlet curtain closed completely in front of her.

I leaned across to kiss you deeply, our tongues working passionately against one other. I broke off to admire you and your effect on the room. Despite the best efforts of management the crowd was still raucous and desperately horny.

A chant of "We want more! We want more!" demanded Aurora return to the stage. You smiled mischievously, with your demure skirt and sexy but simple top, only your flushed cheeks gave any hint that you had been the agent of this pandemonium.

I squeezed your hand as the lady sitting directly you leaned over to ask, "What did she whisper to you?" Although the room was very noisy, the petite woman leaned in closer than seemed absolutely necessary- her small perky breasts pressed into the backs of your shoulders and her short sandy blonde hair brushed against yours.

"She said that was I quite the performer; that she needed me to come backstage," you laughed.

Her eyes flashed in excitement, "Are you going to follow her?"

"I'm not sure." I could see your longing and hesitation as we made eye-contact.

"You should go," I encouraged, my heart pounding. "I'll be mad if you pass up such a sexy story!"

"What about if you come too?"

"I don't think that's what Aurora had in mind. I'll have plenty of fun out here- fantasising about you and watching the lovely ladies on stage."

"He can hang out with us," our new friend offered, peeling herself off you for the first time as she gestured towards her partner sitting behind us. "I'm Claire and this is Sam." Sam was a tall and attractive man of Asian descent. He had a clean cut look- one of the few men here wearing a full suit, though it looked like it had become a little dishevelled in the recent excitement.

He smiled at us and gave a little wave, "You know that Claire and I were fans of your work before it became mainstream," he announced, mischievously brushing your right arm with his long fingers.

We all laughed as you blushed. "I'm Rohan and Aurora's co-star is Laura," I said, completing introductions. Now that Claire was no longer pressed against you I could see that she clearly wasn't wearing a bra- her erect nipples poked invitingly through the thin fabric of her little black dress. The knowledge that Claire had made sure that you had felt them whilst she was pressed against your shoulder sent a warm flutter through my groin. "You shouldn't keep a star waiting," I encouraged. I was riding a rollercoaster of hot wet fantasises and creeping anxieties but I truly wanted this for you. "Time to go see what Aurora has in mind," I smiled.

"I think we can all take a guess," laughed Sam. You took a deep breath, kissed me deeply and squeezed my hand. You relaxed your grip as you rose from your chair, feigning accidental contact as your hand brushed against the obvious erection straining against my pants. You hesitantly made your way across the room, the bouncer smirking before stepping aside without a word to reveal the backstage entrance. Just before passing through the doorway you turned around to blow me a kiss. Cheekily, Claire and Sam interpreted themselves as joint recipients, such that you received three air kisses in return. And like that, you were on your new adventure.

The crowd had now thinned out significantly- for many the need to fuck must have been so strong after the last performance that they had immediately gone to find a bed. Claire and Sam could now move forward to our table. "What do you hope that they're doing?" Claire asked, sitting herself between the two men. Claire's direct questioning made me a little uncomfortable but, like you, I chose to be open with her. Her frankness wasn't rudeness- the accompanying warmth engendered intimacy.

After hesitating, my answer flew out quickly and breathlessly, "Laura's never tasted another woman's pussy before. I hope that they're both eating one another out, again and again, and that Aurora grinds hard into Laura's face when she's cumming so that Laura is almost overwhelmed by pussy. But she loves it and presses herself so thirstily against Aurora that she can barely breathe. And then afterwards when I kiss Laura, she is still covered in Aurora's juices- I can taste and smell Aurora on her when I get to fuck Laura myself."

"Mmmm hot," Claire and Sam agreed. Claire looked like she was about to speak but we were interrupted by the emcee, "Good evening everyone! Welcome to the second set of the evening. Now that all the prudes are safely home sipping cocoa, our lovely ladies can be even racier. Not quite as racy as the last dance that we saw, but I'm sure that we are all going to have a great time. To kick things off let's give a warm welcome to Scarlett de Milo!"

The crowd cheered and Scarlett entered dressed as a gypsy fortune teller. Her set was the gaudy interior of a medieval Traveller's tent, complete with a crystal ball mounted in its centre. To an up-tempo Slavic folk tune she made fiery circuits around the crystal ball- progressively whipping off the collection of silk scarves woven around her thick and dark curly hair. With her long hair swirling wild, Scarlett began working on the bright and ornately-patterned larger wraps that bound her body. As each piece of fabric was removed Scarlett twirled them around in her wake, the light fabric mirroring the delightful chaos of her hair by dancing in the turbulence generated by Scarlett's energetic movements. Her strong and supple body was captivating.

My cock throbbed in appreciation when Scarlett deftly unwound the bright blue scarf covering and supporting her breasts. They pointed outwards, sagging just enough to give them a very pleasing profile. I couldn't help imagining myself cupping them in my hands as I stood behind Scarlett, wrapping her in my embrace. Unlike earlier in the night, she didn't wear nipple tassles, letting us admire her small and pale areolae as she bounced across the stage.

After an intense and sexy strip Scarlett was down to merely her bangles and a sparkling red g-string. Our fortune teller stood behind her crystal ball, paused and smiled at us all. "Do you want to see the future?" she asked. To great shouts of encouragement she energetically threw off her underwear. The curves of the crystal ball distorted the image of Scarlett's pussy but we could all her thick and well-kempt bush. The main lights were cut, leaving a light under the crystal ball as the only form of illumination- Scarlett's disembodied pussy was all that we could see as the curtains closed.

The audience was delighted with this climax, cheering loudly. "That was great," Claire commented, pushing herself up after having spent the dance leaning tenderly into Sam. "I love a proud pussy owner." She paused, taking a moment to look deeply into my eyes, "I've been thinking about my backstage fantasy for Laura. Do you want to hear it?"

"I'd love to," I replied quickly, feeling a flutter of excitement that was accentuated by observing that Sam had left his hand far too high on Claire's inner thigh for normal company. Her eyes sparkled, happy that I was so eager to hear her dirty story. As she watched me closely Claire must have noticed that I couldn't help stealing glances at Sam's fingers teasing their way across her thighs. Claire did not reproach either of us; clearly she was enjoying the combined attention.

She turned to face forwards, encouraging both Sam and I to revel in her fantasy. "I bet that all those ladies have all sorts of tricks and toys back there." Claire was breathing deeply, her eyes nearly closed as she seemed to be vividly picturing her backstage scene. She had pointedly chosen to sit so that I still had an unobstructed view of Sam's hand wandering closer and closer to her pussy.

"I hope that Aurora has Laura in a sex-swing. And she's fucking her with a big black strap-on. Absolutely pounding into her. And she has Laura rigged up so that she just keeps on hitting her g-spot. Relentlessly. Making her cum until Laura can't take it anymore. Finally Aurora lets her down- holds her, strokes her tenderly until Laura eventually stops gasping. And then as a parting memento Aurora gives Laura a piece from her jewellery collection." We all sighed in appreciation imagining this scene. My breath was heavy and my cock rock hard.

"Damn Claire." Sam leaned over to gently bite Claire on the neck. "I love it when you show me your dirty mind." He could no longer resist, despite the darkness I could clearly see that his hand was now exploring up under her short dress. I knew that I shouldn't gawk but I couldn't resist. They remained subtle- Claire opened her legs slightly and fiercely gripped the jacket of Sam's suit as her whole body become tense. It was easy to imagine why Sam's jacket had been out of place when we had first met him. As I watched them lost in one another I was worried that my cock would explode at the slightest touch.

Luckily, the beginning of the next act helped end my staring. "Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a big hand for our next dancer, Lacy Wednesday!" the emcee encouraged. Lacy Wednesday strode proudly onto the stage, raising her arms to demand further applause from the audience. She was an Asian goth, sporting bright purple hair and numerous ear piercings. Her Pirate Queen costume was complemented by Lacy's numerous tattoos- her right arm was adorned with a colourful full sleeve. The stage was now furnished to look like the deck of a tall ship.

As cheesy metal music began to play Lacy climbed up high into her ship's rigging. She entwined her legs in the rope, using them as an anchor as she released her arms before flipping herself upside down. Whilst she dangled herself over us Lacy danced daringly- her commanding and powerful movements suggesting that she was in the midst of an unseen battle. Her acrobatics drew many gasps and cheers from the crowd. As the music reached a guitar filled crescendo, Lacy flung off her bodice. Unlike most dancers there was no progressive uncovering- she was not wearing a bra or even tassels. As she writhed above us we all admired the large black dragon tattoo spanning her taut belly and the underside of one of her small breasts. I was slightly surprised that her dark nipples weren't pierced- her broad and squat nipples looked like they would fit deliciously between a lover's lips.

As the music moved into a new phase Lacy slid down the rigging, briefly acknowledged the audience's massive applause, and mounted the cannon on the deck of her ship. She sat astride it, facing down the barrel, grinding into passionately- willing it to fire. Without warning she whipped off her pants, again she had declined underwear, leaving Lacy wearing only her boots. These were ridiculous- an extremely sexy combination of stiletto heels and black leather that laced-up to her knees.

The cannon was now slowly rotating, letting the audience admire Lacy from all angles whilst she working her cannon. Her acrobatics had moulded an impossibly round and perky butt which she was flexing rhythmically for us as the cannon faced the back of the stage. When the cannon come to face forwards I could admire Lacy's bald pussy as it slid up and down the barrel. I couldn't be sure but I thought that I saw the twinkle of a clit bar amongst the dusky folds of her labia. The spasm of my cock was unconscious. She was spectacular- I wasn't the only one to think so- many of the men in the room were now wolf-whistling and shouting encouragement.

As the music increased in intensity Lacy began to press herself more violently against the cannon, throwing her purple hair back in passion. And then suddenly, the cannon fired directly at the audience- bathing us in thick smoke! The music continued to climb to its crescendo for a few bars before the recording started to skip and awkwardly fizzled out. I sat confused- disappointed that technical mishaps had marred a great show.

"Well that was different," coughed Sam.

The smoke quickly cleared to reveal a frustrated Lacy working on her cannon. It now rested in profile, letting us clearly see that the cannon's tip had dropped to face downwards. As Lacy stood next to it she tried to raise it once more- pulling it, rubbing on it- all the while pressing herself sexily against it. It was clear that these efforts were in pantomime- we all laughed as she pretended to be indignant, gesturing to her unsatisfied pussy, before theatrically kicking her spent cannon off stage with her almighty sexy boots. Lacy stormed off stage in the other direction, farewelled to great cheers from all and amused cries of sympathy from the female members of the audience.

"I didn't see that coming," I admitted, laughing.

"Me too!" agreed Sam.

Claire laughed, "Sam I'm very glad that was so unexpected for you. I'm sure that Laura would feel the same way Rohan. But I think that all the ladies in the room were wise to that shitty cannon's antics."

"I guess I'm too innocent," Sam smiled, holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"Those fingers say otherwise," I commented, causing both Sam and Claire to giggle and blush. I strained my eyes, trying to see her juices on his fingers. Unfortunately, it was too dark to make anything out. Judging by Claire's jovial mood, it looked like she had fared better than Lacy. Summoning images from the dance in my mind I wondered at what point she had cum. I liked the idea that I was too entranced by something to notice a woman cumming right next to me- as if it might be happening all the time if I only paid more attention to my surroundings.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Burlesque

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds