• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Crossword

Crossword

I so needed a vacation badly. I couldn't find more than a part-time job, my apartment was too small, and I'd been single so long that my mother thought I was a lesbian. I couldn't believe she asked me if I was gay last week. The question just made my mind spin. I was in a dire situation, the best and cheapest idea I could come up with was to spend an off-season weekend at a nearby ski resort.

When I arrived the place was all but deserted. Perfect. I went up the steps to the lobby and approached the front desk. A man about my age with dark luscious skin was working diligently on what I thought was paperwork. But I soon realized it was a crossword puzzle. He looked up just in time to catch my amused grin and his handsome smile took me off guard.

"Do you know a seven-letter word for showing appreciation?"

"Fucking?" I quickly guessed, without thinking.

He stared at me, and the corner of his sensuously masculine mouth lifted up in a grin. My face went flush.

"Or...valuing?" I stammered. "My name is Cloe Rose, I have a cabin reserved for this weekend."

He handed me the keys and a guest information sheet. "Here you go, Cloe." The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. "I gave you an upgraded cabin and you are in cabin number twelve. My name is Lavon, and please call me if you need anything at all. I'm the manager."

"Thanks."

I practically ran back to my car. My cheeks were burning and the early spring heat wasn't helping me one bit.

I followed the signs until I found the cabin in a grove of tall evergreen trees. I grabbed my suitcase, opened the front door and went inside. I then peeked out the living room window. There was a huge hot tub on the back deck that was completely private with a steam meandering through the trees. The cabin was way more than I expected, rustic with the top of the line accommodations. After exploring the cabin I wondered what I should do first. I glanced back at my suitcase, might as well start the trip off strong and indulge myself in a little personal pleasure. I went into the bedroom and closed the drapes then unzipped my suitcase, took out my vibrator and stripped down to my tank top and panties before settling on the comfy bed.

I twisted the bottom of my erotic contraption, starting it on a low setting like I always do. With Lavon the hunky resort manager in my mind, I pressed the buzzing vibrator against my panty-covered clit. My body responded immediately to the stimulation. My pink nipples puckered, my thighs clenched and I felt that familiar euphoric sensation rush through my veins. I closed my eyes and sighed, bringing a hand up to touch my breast, squeezing my throbbing nipple, sliding my hand under the flimsy cotton fabric for better contact. I imagined Lavon's dark hands were on me. What did it matter that I lusted after him. He was fucking sexy, and I would never see him again.

Then I realized my vibrator wasn't the only thing buzzing.

I froze. All thoughts of finishing myself off were erased from my mind. I opened my eyes and turned off the vibrator, senses on red alert. The other buzzing continued. A wasp was flying around, bouncing against the ceiling, looking for a way out, or just maybe his next victim. I flew off the bed grabbed the info sheet and was out the bedroom door, slamming it shut behind me. I was on the phone in an instant, calling the front desk.

"This is Lavon, how can I help you?"

I was warmed by the sound of Lavon's voice but was in no position to enjoy it.

"There's a wasp," I screeched into the phone.

"I'll be down there in a sex. I mean sec."

I knew he was teasing me, but I couldn't even manage to feel irked. With a rush of embarrassment, I realized I was dressed only in my underwear. But there was no way I was going back in that bedroom for my suitcase. My half-crazed mind was still trying to figure out a solution when Lavon gave a quick warning knock and burst in, flyswatter in hand. He stared at my exposed, disheveled form, raking his eyes hungrily over my body.

"Wasp!" I screamed and pointed to the bedroom reminding him urgently.

Lavon broke from his reverie and opened the bedroom door. I heard a few smacks, and then he appeared in the doorway again, with a smug grin plastered on his face.

"It's dead."

"Thank you."

"Sorry for, uh, interrupting you."

The flush returned to my cheeks. His eyes were fixed to my damp lace-trimmed sapphire panties.

"Is there...anything else I can do for you?"

I found myself nodding before my brain had fully comprehended his intention. A lustful instinct was taking over me. He closed the distance between us and brought his full eager lips down to my ravenous mouth. I trembled. The ecstasy I'd built up earlier boiled in my veins once more, and I eagerly returned his caresses. He smelled so fucking good; the scent of his rich brown skin was all masculine musk. I could feel Lavon harden through his slacks, and I moaned into his mouth, arching against him, my body imploring for more.

Lavon grabbed my ass to lift me, and I spontaneously wrapped my legs around his waist. He took me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. I tugged impatiently on his shirt and tie, and removed it, allowing myself to explore the ridges of his hard muscles while he unbuckled his pants and released his cock. It stood arrogantly at attention.

It had been such a long time for me. He was perfect. I took his hard, thick length in my hand, pumping it experimentally, relishing the feeling of his firm, silky, intensely rich organ against my skin. I loved the way his skin looked against mine; I liked how my paleness was illuminated by his darkness, especially in the brightness of day.

"Let me speak French between your legs," he whispered in my ear.

He ripped my delicate little panties down my legs and slipped his fingers into my lust-drenched pussy just to take them out again and lick them clean.

Lavon laid me down on the silky bed sheets and inched closer to my smooth pink pussy. The heat of his lust-filled breath against my skin made me shudder with anticipation. I watched his dark mocha hands spread open my legs and he gently kissed the insides of my thighs. With his pretty brown eyes closed like a blind musician, he had the perfect erotic rhythm of a skilled virtuoso.

He gently opened me up like an oyster; Lavon licked and sucked my neglected clit with the skill of a connoisseur as he massaged my g-spot with his fingers. I felt as though I was drifting through heaven, as he savored my glistening clit with his tongue. He pushed my legs back to my chest and Lavon sweetly stuck his tongue in the black hole of my ass. My back arched, I breathlessly murmured, "Please". I dug my nails into the back of his head, grinding my body into his face and tongue.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed loudly when my pussy erupted sending a stream of liquid lust all over Lavon face. I was out of breath; my body was glowing with perspiration. I craved more.

"Condom?" I breathlessly requested.

He took one from his pocket and sheathed his cock. He grabbed my vibrator that was still on the bed. I gave in to Lavon's control as he turned me over to take me from behind. He activated the toy and held it against my clit as he slowly entered me. The excitement of the random encounter mixed with pure pleasure had me on the edge. I felt each skilled inch as he slipped his dark cock into me, I gasped in a desperate attempt to catch my breath.

His gorgeous, tautly swollen cock hit the sweet spot inside me and pumped in and out of me with an arrogant sensuality. I was so ready. I was so fucking close. The vibrator buzzed insistently against my sensitive clit, and this living, breathing, incredibly sexy black man was inside of me.

"Fuck me," I panted.

Lavon delivered, picking up speed. He worked my pussy intensely moving the bed with his frantic pounding. He groaned ferociously. I could feel him shaking; the vibrator slipped. I immediately replaced it with my own fingers, giving him the freedom to use his hands for support, making it easier for him to slam into my cunt.

"Yes, you're going to make me fucking cum," I ravenously moaned.

The waves crested again. Pleasure rose up from within until I was near bursting. Lavon's movements were growing more frenzied. He straightened up, grabbed my hips and pulled me quickly against him. The most extraordinary orgasm crashed over my trembling form. I cried out his name while my pussy cascaded my milky lust all over him. Miles choked out a few curse words of his own, shuddered and collapsed next to me.

We lay on the bed together, trying to catch our breath. Lavon stripped off the condom and I stared at his semi-erect cock. So big and so beautiful even in this state. I reached out and held it in my hand.

"Thanks for...everything," I whispered and kissed his lips.

He kissed me back deeper.

"Thank you. Cloe you were right, you know."

"Hm?"

"With the crossword. It was valuing." I smiled, and Miles spoke as an afterthought. "But I like showing my appreciation this way better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Crossword

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 276 milliseconds