• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kim & Kate Ch. 04

Kim & Kate Ch. 04

12

I want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of my readers who have waited patiently for the next part of this story. I hope it lives up to all your expectations. I love constructive criticism so if you have advice on how to make my writing better I would love to hear it. However, if you do not like the story's I like because of the topic or if all you have to say is "that sucked" then please do not bother commenting.

*****

The next day Kim and I woke up around 10 am the next morning. We laid in bed, cuddling for a while together before we finally decided to get up. We shared a late breakfast together in the kitchen. We talked and laughed as we talked. I loved her laugh. I marveled at Kim. Everything she did amazed me. She was the perfect woman. Beautiful in every way. She was distractingly beautiful. She could captivate you. I had trouble thinking of anything else.

"Shit," I said at about 1130.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"We forgot to let Kate out of her room," Kim laughed out loud.

I went down the hall and unlocked the door for her. Kate was waiting on her knees in the center of the room. She was squeezing her knees together. She had to pee. Her room did not have it's own bathroom. I needed to remember that. "You can come out now," I told her

After relieving herself, Kate followed me back to the kitchen where Kim was finishing up her breakfast."Good morning Kate," she said pleasantly "How did you sleep?"

"Very well, thank you," Kate responded. "Did you and Mr. Johnson sleep well?"

I wrapped my arms around Kim from behind and kissed her on the neck. She smiled seductively. "Yes," she said "we had a very good night, thank you".

I took my seat across from Kim. Kate eyed the open chairs at the table as if hoping she would be invited to sit, but she knew she wasn't allowed at the table. She kneeled down in the floor beside us. Kim and I chatted for a while. Today was the day that we were supposed to be having a party. Kim's friends were going to start coming over around 4. That gave us several hours to kill until then. We had decided to go see a movie in the afternoon and now we just needed to pick which one. Kim wanted to go see a cheesy chick flick, so thats what we decided.

After we had decided Kim turned toward Kate and uncrossed her bare legs, displaying her pussy for Kate to see. I could see dried cum from the night before caked on the inside of her thigh. Kim beckoned for Kate to come closer. Kate crawled across the floor toward Kim. I watched as she sniffed the air. Kim's hand went to the back of Kate's head and guided her in. This time Kate did not resist.

"Oh, good girl," Kim cooed at her. "There you go."

Kate licked Kim's used vagina diligently. I wondered if Kate liked the way my cum tasted. I knew she could probably taste it.

"Ah, this is amazing. I want this every morning for the rest of the week," Kim told her.

Kate did not pause to respond. She just kept licking Kim's pussy. After she was licked clean Kim pushed Kate away.

"Thats enough for now," she said. "Babe, let's go take a shower, then we can leave." In the shower I finished what Kate had started. I loved making Kim cum.

After that we headed to the movie theatre. Before we left Kim told Kate what was going on.

"Tonight we are having a few friends over. While they are here you will wear the heels and dress that you brought. Keep the collar on. A few of my friends should be here around 4 o clock. If we are not back by then let them in and offer them something to drink. The key to the bar is on the counter. Tonight you need to be on your best behavior. I want you to meet everyone at the door. You will greet them by saying 'Hello sir or ma'am, May I get you a drink?' I want you to wait on people. Make sure their drinks are full and make them comfortable. If they tell you to do something, do it, just as if it were me telling you to do it. Also, during the party try to keep the house clean. That way it will be less work for you tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am", Kate answered her.

After that Kim and I left. We had a perfectly ordinary afternoon. First we went to the movie, then for a walk on the pier. Then on the way back we stopped for some frozen yogurt. It was all very... domesticated. We looked like a normal couple doing normal stuff on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. We made it back to Kim's place around 4:45. There were a few cars in the driveway.

We found Kim's friends out back by the pool. They had already changed into their bikinis and were enjoying some sort of fruity drink.

"Hey, girl!" they said, rising to hug Kim.

"Hey! I'm so glad to see you!" Kim answered them.

"Please," one of the girls answered "We wouldn't miss this. We've been waiting to meet your new man for months now."

"Well here he is, without further ado. Girls this is Josh. Josh these are three of my best friends Amanda, Kaila and Riley."

I extended my hand "It's nice to meet you" I said to each of them. Amanda was the tallest of the girls. She had brown hair, and long legs. She wore a black bikini. Kaila was about the same as Kim. She had strawberry blonde hair and wore a red bikini. Riley was blonde and was the smallest of the three girls. She was half an inch shorter than Kim and very trim.

"He is hot, good job girl!," I heard Riley say out of the side of her mouth. Kate arrived around that time with drinks for everybody.

"So this must be his wife then?" Kaila asked. Kim made a disgusted face and rolled her eyes.

"I mean, I guess on paper anyways." Kim rubbed her hand up my thigh for emphasis. "Okay, I'm going to get changed, I'll be right back."

Kim's friends asked me a million questions while Kim was away. "How did you guys meet? When did you know you wanted to keep seeing her? What was your first date like? First Kiss? plans for the future?" I knew they had probably already asked Kim these same questions and now they just wanted to hear my side of things. After that they wanted to know about Kate. "What does she think about this? Do you hate her? Are you going to leave her and be with Kim? What if you guys want children?" I explained my and Kate's relationship to them as best as I could. They seemed to understand why I enjoyed it but they were at a loss as to why Kate would be interested in it. I suggested they ask her. While I was explaining I heard Kate offering to fill everyone's drinks.

"Ma'am?" she said. "May I refill your drink for you?"

"Yes please," Riley replied. When Kate returned with her glass Riley handed her a ten dollar bill. Kate looked at it confused. "Don't worry," Riley told her. "Kim asked us to tip you if you did well." Kate reluctantly took the bill.

After Kate left I turned to Riley. "What was that about?" I asked her.

"The money you mean?. Kim mentioned something about telling people that Kate was working for her. She said it would be embarrassing for Kate. I'm still not sure why someone would want to be embarrassed. She's going to tell everyone that Kate is down on her luck and needed a summer job."

Kim came back down a few minutes later. Today she had decided to wear a pink bikini. She had also changed her belly button ring. It looked like it might be diamond. "Did I miss anything?" she asked.

"Nope," Amanda answered her. "We were just getting to know your new toy."

We continued to talk casually. There was a lot of laughter and gossiping. I gathered from the conversation that they all knew each other from school. These girls were a few years older than Kim but were still in highschool when Kim was a freshman. Amanda and Kaila were 21. They were both in school at the same university in the next town over. Riley was 19. She had just graduated the year before Kim and spent the last ten months traveling instead of starting college. Kate waited nearby on her cushion.

Around 5:30 I heard the doorbell ring. Other guests were starting to arrive. Kate rose to answer the door without being asked. Throughout the night I realized that the guest list was carefully and meticulously planned. Kim had designed it in order to humiliate Kate as much as possible, without jeopardizing her career. Most of the guests were one or two years older than Kim and were either in college or taking some sort of sabbatical. A lot of them had gone to Kate's school and recognized her. Many had been in her class. A few of the guest were Kim's age and were currently in Kate's class.

"Its perfect." Kim explained to me. "All of these people know her so it's super embarrassing but none of them will go back and tell on her. That means I can boss her around all night and treat her like shit in front of everyone without out any worry about repercussions." Kim was diabolical.

I heard Kate answering the door. "Hello, Sir," she said. "May get you a drink?"

A male voice answered her "Mrs. Johnson what are you doing here?!" it must have been one of her students.

"I am serving drinks at Miss Brennan's party. Is there anything I can get for you?" she answered him.

"No," he said. "I can see what your doing but WHY are you serving drinks?"

It was Kim that answered for her. "She's a little short on money so I let her work for me part time. Be sure to tip!" I found out later that this kid's name was Kyle. He was another senior in Kate's class. He had just turned 18 a week ago and was an all-star athlete.

He laughed and handed her a dollar.

By 9 o'clock the house was pretty full. I had met dozens of Kim's friends and acquaintances. Most people were hanging out by the pool. A few had made their way inside and were lounging around on the couches. I watched Kate hurry around the party. Her face was flushed and she looked winded. I watched her fish an empty drink cup out of the pool. Her short dress and heels made it difficult.

"Hey server girl!" a guy called from across the lawn. "Moor beer!"

"Yes, Sir," She said. "One second." She hurried off to fill his drinks. When she finished the man fished something out of his pockets.

"Here," he said. "I have a tip. This is uhhh... 74 cents." He handed the change to Kate, his friends snickered.

"Thank you, Sir." Kate said. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"Nope,' he said. Kate turned to walk and when she did the guy gave her a huge slap on the ass. The smack could be heard all across the lawn.

"Ouch!" Kate squealed. She was flustered and didn't know what to do. She laughed nervously and walked away. That wasn't the last time she was groped that night. As the party went on and people got drunk many of the male patrons fondled her. Her ass was a popular area to grab.

A little while after that I heard a loud booming laugh and then a loud voice. It was Kyle, the boy from the door earlier. "So let me see if I understand." he said. "Not only are you working for Kim, but she's also fucking your husband!?" Everyone at the party could hear the exchange.

"Yes, sir." Kate answered, her eyes were cast to the ground.

"And that's okay with you?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir." Kate responded.

Kim and I were enjoying ourselves in the hot tub. Riley and Kaila were there with us. We were having a very interesting conversation about which celebrities gave the best blow job. Jennifer Aniston seemed to be the frontrunner.

"Okay," Riley said. "I have to go to the ladies room. Kaila, wanna come?"

The two girls left and Kim and I were alone. She moved close to me and cuddled up against my arm. I felt her hand grasp my dick under the water.

"Hey, theres something I've been wanting to ask you about." she said shyly.

"What," I asked her.

"Have you ever been in a threesome?"

"No," I said.

"Do you want to?" she asked me.

I looked at her and thought about it. In all the years of fucking, I had done lots of crazy things but somehow a threesome wasn't one of them. I'm sure I could have arranged to have one with one of the past girls and Kate but somehow that didn't appeal to me. I preferred to keep Kate out of the bedroom as much as possible. I only even let her watch on special occasions.

"No," I answered. "I think I'd rather keep you to myself. I think Kate would just mess things up."

"I wasn't talking about Kate.." Kim said sheepishly. "I meant Riley."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." she said. "She thinks you're hot and she has a thing for mature guys. She asked me last week if we would be interested in anything like that and I told her I would ask. Why do you think she's been hanging around us all night?"

I thought about it. Of course she didn't mean Kate. That was stupid. I was suddenly excited about the idea of fucking one of Kim's friends.

"Okay then, yes. lets do it" I answered her. My cock was hard in her hand. As if on cue Riley came back to the hot tub.

"Hey Riley, why don't you come over to this side of the tub." Kim asked.

Riley smiled knowingly. She slid beside me on the opposite side of Kim. Kim took Riley's hand and led it to my groin. I felt Riley's hand grab me. Her hands were smaller than Kim's

"Wow," she said. "Thats thick!"

"I told you," Kim said.

Kim and Riley came together in front of me and their lips touched. It was just a peck. and then another peck, this time a little longer. I watched as Kim opened her lips and bit Riley's bottom lip. Riley was still stroking my cock. The girls kisses became harder and more passionate. Kim let out a little sigh and their tongues met. after a few moments they broke off the kiss. Riley bit her bottom lip and looked at me, then sideways at Kim.

"Can I... do you mind?" she asked Kim.

"No, go ahead," Kim said.

Now with permission, Riley placed her lips on mine. They were soft and delicate. I hear a sound from behind us.

"Ma'am, can I get you anything," She was talking to Riley. She must have seen us and came over to see what was going on. Riley looked at her with amusement.

"No, thank you Kate." Riley told her. "I think we are fine. Kim? Josh? Do you guys need anything?"

We didn't. Kate turned to leave and Kim called after her.

"Kate," she said. Kate paused to listen. "Don't interrupt again. That was rude."

"Yes, Ma'am," Kate responded.

We continued the conversation we had been having. Riley's hand was still on my cock. "Hey, Riley, why don't you show him your tattoo?"

Riley stood up out of the water. she stepped over me so that my head was even with her waist. Then she slowly lowered her bikini bottom. Just above her pussy she had a small red heart.

"Thats cute," I told her. "Let me take a closer look. I could feel Kate watching us from behind. I grabbed riley by her ass and pulled her pelvis toward my face, burying it in her groin. Riley laughed and wrapped her hands around my head. There was a loud crash and a splash behind us.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" someone yelled. Kim walked over to see what was happening. Riley and I stayed and watched from the hot tub. I could see that Kate had fallen into the pool.

"What happened," Kim asked.

The man answered. "This bitch wasn't watching where she was going and nearly knocked me into the pool."

Kate climbed her way out of the pool. "Is that true?" Kim asked her.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry. I was just uh.. distracted." Kate was soaking wet.

"Tell him you're sorry," Kim commanded.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to run into you," she said.

"It's fine," He said. "At least you went into the pool and not me."

Kim looked at Kate for a few seconds. "Your dress is wet. You need to take it off" she said finally.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kate answered. "May I borrow something else to wear?"

Kim nearly laughed. "Are you kidding? Look at you. Do you think you would fit into any of my clothes? No. You may not borrow anything else to wear."

Kate began to shake as she realized what Kim was trying to say. She hesitated.

"Kate," Kim commanded. "Take off that dress."

"Yes, Ma'am," Kate said in a soft voice. Her hand was shaking. She slowly reached for the zipper on the back of the dress. She pulled it down and the dress fell to her ankles.

There was a wide range of reactions at the party. Most people were laughing. Some were speechless. One girl was confused.

"What the fuck is that?" she asked, indicating Kate's chastity belt. Kate looked at the ground. She wringed her hands in front of her like a child who had gotten in trouble.

"The bra too," Kim demanded.

Kate unhooked her bra and released her breasts. "Good," Kim said finally. "Now take that shit to the dryer and get these people something to drink."

Kim returned to the hot tub with me and Riley. She had a wicked look on her face.

"Kim can I talk to you?" I said.

"Sure, Riley, give us a moment?" RIley left the hot tub.

""What are you doing" I asked her.

Kim looked hurt. "Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"No, I'm just... concerned." I said. "Do you think this has gone a little too far. I mean, what if someone goes back to the school or something."

"But I thought you said I could make her do whatever I wanted to?" Kim batted her eyelashes at me.

"Yes, but, Kim this is dangerous." I told her.

"Do you trust me," She asked.

"Yes, of course I do." I assured her.

"Then just let me worry about this, Okay? Please?"

"Okay," I said. "I just wish I knew what you were planning."

"Okay," she said. "I'm planning on turning her into a complete and total slave to me. By the time you guys leave on Sunday I want her to belong to me as much as she does to you. I think it's important for our relationship that we share this role as her masters. I want her to be completely broken and bent to my will. If I decided to make her strip down and get on her knees in the middle of the mall on a Saturday afternoon, then she will do it with no questions. I promise I won't get her or you in trouble but Babe, you've got to trust me Okay? Let me run things this week? I promise it will be worth it."

"Okay," I said. "I trust you."

The party went on and it started to become late. The people started to clear out but fifteen or twenty guests were still hanging around. Kaila and Amanda had left earlier. Riley had ridden with them but she assured her that she would find a ride later. I knew that was a lie. She had no intention of leaving. I had spent much of the night flirting with her. She seemed like a cool girl. She spoke a lot about her traveling and the places she had been. She was planning on being a political science major when she returned to school. Whenever that was.

As much fun as it was flirting and talking to Riley, it was much more fun to watch Kim flirt with Riley. There was a lot of sexual tension, between the three of us. The girls took turns stroking my cock under the cover of the hot tub water. We were all becoming slightly drunk. Kate had done a good job of keeping us topped off on drinks throughout the night.

There was another commotion. It was Kate again. "No, I am not doing that."

She was standing in front of the guy who had slapped her ass earlier. He was lounging in one of the lawn chairs casually. He had a $50 bill in his hand and waved it in the air. Kim left again to control the situation.

"What is going on," She asked.

This time Kate answered first "He wants me to suck his dick." she said.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Kim snapped. Kate went quiet.

"I was just telling her that I would tip her but I only have a 50 and she might have to work... a little harder. Thats all" the guy answered casually.

"I'm not some prostitute!" Kate screamed at him.

"That is enough Kate!" Kim yelled back at her. "What did I tell you earlier?"

Kate stuttered, "You said to uh... be on my best behavior and get people drinks and stuff."

Kim's eyes narrowed. "What else did I tell you?"

"I uh.. I don't know."

"I said to make them comfortable and do whatever they asked of you as if I was the one telling you to do it." Kim's arms were crossed in front of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kim & Kate Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds