• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sarah Goes Black

Sarah Goes Black

Eric and Sarah have been married for 16 years. The got married just after he graduated with a degree in marketing. Sarah didn't go to college. They met at a frat party during Eric's sophomore year. One of Sarah's girlfriends took her. Eric and Sarah met and hit it off immediately. They were an exclusive after the third date. They had sex as often as possible and always used a condom. She got pregnant after his graduation party. One month later they were married. Eight months later Sarah gave birth to twin girls. They named them Amy and Kim after both of their grandmothers. Soon after they were born Eric and Sarah decided two was enough and he got a vasectomy.

Eric got a job right off with a wholesale grocery company. All of the big supermarkets had their own buyers so his company concentrated on the small mom and pop grocery stores and convenience stores. The have over 300 accounts. Eric quickly rose through the ranks from running a route to being their trouble shooter. His job was putting out the small fires that popped up now and then. He was a people person and took good care of his customers. Most of the problems were with orders being short. It seemed that some of the employees would help themselves to the good off the loading docks. Eric had all of them install hidden cameras. This took care of most of the problems and made his job a lot easier. As a result he had time to help with some of the nuts and bolts of the company. His ideas were good and made money for his boss. He made himself indispensable.

Sarah settled in as a stay at home mom. At first taking care of two little screamers kept her hopping. As she got better at mothering she put on a few pounds. Eric didn't mind. He liked those big floppy tits and her wide ass. Sarah didn't like it so she joined the gym. It took a while but she got her figure back where she liked it. She made friends with some of the other women there and soon they were visiting each other, going on coffee gab session and of course going on shopping trips. The each had children about the same age and a baby sitter. They shared babysitters giving them free reign to take their excursions.

The twins were a godsend. They got good grades and never got in trouble. They were a little bit competitive so they pushed each other to do better in everything they did. In high school they had boyfriends but they never were hard core in love. It was all casual dating with a little kissing and a few nice feels. They usually hung out with guys who could help with their homework. Jocks were off the list.

One afternoon Sarah and two of her buddies were sitting in their favorite coffee shop talking about girl stuff. A black guy with a cute blonde walk in and took a table. It caught their attention. They start discussing them. Of course the question of being blacked came up. Neither of them admitted to it. They giggle about going black and never going back. Amy notices her nipples perking up at the thought. She was more surprised when she felt a little moisture on her pussy lips. She quickly pushes it out of her mind.

Over the next few weeks she began noticing more black guys with white women. Every time her nipples got hard and her pussy got wet. The seed had been planted. She started looking at interracial porn on her computer. She progressed to the point that she was watching videos naked and playing with her pussy. She rubbed out some intense orgasms. Soon she was rationalizing in her mind a way to try it. She doesn't want to hurt her loving husband but she figures she can get away with it for a few times just to satisfy her curiosity. Eric will never find out and after a few times she can go back to being a full time mom and wife.

Her visits to the gym were now down to twice a week. She is at her target weight and intends to stay there. She likes the attention she is getting while working out in her shorts and t shirt. She gets a lot of looks on the treadmill. Sometimes she runs but most of the time she just walks fast. Either way her breasts catch a lot of attention.

One day she notices Tony watching her. He is a very handsome black trainer. He has a big beautiful smile and a hard body. She starts watching him too. Every time she sees him looking her nipples perk up. She is waiting for him to make a move.

Tony is working out at a weight station. As he works out he is keeping his eye out for a suitable female for his favorite pastime. He wants a small married blonde for his big black cock. He has been watching Sarah for a while. The more he watches her the more he wants her. He decides to start working on her. He starts slowly, not wanting to flush the game too early. He knows what he's doing. It's not his first rodeo.

Over the next few times he sees her he works on getting her Oxytocin flowing. He compliments her on how good she looks and how well her gym work is doing for her figure. It isn't wasted. One day she comes in and he notices a difference. She isn't wearing a bra. He decides it's time to make his move.

She is warming up on a treadmill. He walks up.

"Hi, Sarah. How's it going today?"

"Hi, Tony. Good so far. I just got here."

He takes her wrist in his hand and checks her pulse.

"You're almost there. Take your heart rate up a little."

He reaches over and hits the speed up button. He keeps tapping it till her breasts are moving. He watches as her nipples perk up. He checks her pulse again. He watches her C cup breasts for a few minutes, then hits the stop button. She steps off and looks into his eyes. He looks down at her nipples. He sees that they are perked up. His cock fills with blood.

"Sarah, your nipples are hard. Are they for me?"

She doesn't answer.

"Sarah, I asked you a question. Are your nipples hard for me?"

He watches the blood run up her neck to her face. He reaches out and touches her nipples. She gasps but doesn't pull back. He tweaks them both at once. He hears a little moan.

"Sarah. Is you pussy wet for me?"

She looks down and weakly answers.

"Yes."

"I think you want my black cock in your pussy. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Touch my cock. Feel how hard you make it. Feel how hot it is for you."

He takes her hand and puts it on his cock.. She feels the hardness through his shorts. She gasps and holds it.

"It's all yours if you want it. Just tell me you want it?"

"Yes., I want it."

"Meet me by the back door in twenty minutes."

She doesn't answer. She just turns and walks away.

Thirty minutes later she is following Tony to his apartment. She follows him inside.

He takes her in his arms pressing his hard body against hers.

"Oh, baby. You feel so good in my arms. I've been looking forward to this for a long time."

'I have too, Tony. I watched you at the gym. I waited for you to come to me."

"It's time now, baby. Take your clothes off for me. Show me what you have for me."

She undresses slowly giving him a good show.

"Oh yes. What a body. All that work at the gym paid off, baby. You are hot."

"I want to see you too. Show me that hard body."

"You take them off. Unwrap your present."

She pulls his shirt up and off, then drops to her knees and pulls down his shorts. His nine inch cock springs up in her face. She gasps.

"Oh my god. What a huge cock. It's so beautiful. I've never seen one that big."

She takes it in both hands. Her fingers almost reach around it. She sees her white hands holding it and a thrill runs through her body. She kisses the head and lick up the pearl of pre cum.

'You now what to do with it, baby. Get it nice and hard for your hot pussy."

She holds it and licks around the head. It's too big for her mouth. She runs her tongue up the bottom side of it. She milks more pre cum out and licks it up too. She gently runs her nails over his nut sack.

"That's good, baby. Keep working on it. Get ready to take my load. Don't swallow till I tell you too. I want to see it in your mouth."

She jacks it and sucks in the head. Soon she feels it swelling. She moans, waiting for the prize. It flares and a huge rope hits the back of her mouth. She holds it in her mouth just like he said. His load is too big and some runs down her chin. She stays with it till the last squirt hits her. She pulls back and shows him his load.

"Swish it around baby. Feel that hot black cum in your mouth. Remember that taste. You're going to get a lot of it."

He watches her swish it around in her mouth.

"Now, baby. Swallow it and show me your empty mouth."

She gulps it down and shows him her empty mouth. She wipes the dribble from her chin and licks off her fingers.

He leads her to his bedroom and pushes her on the bed. He rolls her over and holds her legs open. He sees her pussy juice has run clear down to her knees. He moves up over her poised to fuck her.

"You look all ready for me, baby. That's a lot of pussy juice. Tell me you're ready."

"I'm ready for you, baby. Do you have a condom. I'm not doing any birth control"

"I don't use condoms, baby. You can take me bareback or not at all."

"Oh god. I might get a baby."

"Now you have to ask for my cock. Tell me you want it or get up and leave. It's your choice."

"Please, baby. I want your cock. Please. I'm so hot for you."

"Put it in, baby. Show me how much you want it. Push up and take my big black cock in your white pussy."

Another thrill runs through her. She moves under him, getting his cock in position. She thrusts up and the head pops in. Her pussy stretches out around the head. He stretches her so far out that her clit and G spot are touching his cock.

"Oh fuck yes. Big cock head in my pussy."

He watches her and flexes it. She cries out and has her first black cock cum."

"Yes. Yes. Cumming so fast. Oh my god."

He rolls her over putting her on top. His cock comes out and she grabs it and quickly pushes down, taking the head in again. He flexes against her G spot and another orgasm wracks her body.

"Take some more of it, baby. I want it all the way in. Take is all."

She slowly drops on it till it hits her cervix.

"Oh fuck. I'm full of black cock. You're in me all the way."

"Work on it, baby. Show me how much you like it."

She pulls out and pushes back in a few times. The pressure on her clit and G spot is too much and she cums again. He waits for her to come down and grabs her by the waist. He takes control. He pulls up and flexes the head on her G spot. She cries out, cums and he pulls her all the way down. He flexes with it all the way in and she cums again. He keeps this up till her head falls back and her eyes roll back in her head. He pinches her nipples and strokes up in her.

"I'm ready to cum, baby. Squeeze my cock and make it shoot my hot black cum. Fill your hot white pussy with my black cum.."

She is out of control and moans. Her pussy starts milking his cock. All she wants it his hot cum shooting in her. He holds off for a few minutes.

"Tell me you want it, baby. Tell me you want my cum."

"Yes. Cum in me. Fill my pussy. Make me your woman. Shoot that black cum in me. Fill my white pussy with it.

She gives one hard squeeze and feels his cock swell. A rope of hot cum hits her cervix and her screams fill the room. She cums with each squirt. She squeezes it after each time it hits her. He pussy is so tight that most of it goes in her cervix. Exhausted, she falls on his chest. She is all but unconscious. She gasps for breath and keeps milking his cock. She squeezes out the last drops.

"Holy shit, baby. You're amazing with that pussy. I think my cock exploded."

"Baby. I've never cum that hard. It was the best of my life. You're a magician with that cock."

"Keep it in there and you can have some more. Hold it in."

"I'm keeping it. I want more and more of you."

"Raise up a little and look at the black cock in you pussy. It really turns me on to see that. Black cock in a white pussy."

"Me too. I wondered how it would look. I get the shivers every time I see my white skin on you."

She lays with her head on his chest marveling at how intense her orgasm was when his cum hit her cervix. She can't ever remember cumming that hard. She knows she wants more.

She feels his cock filling with blood. She starts to work on it.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me again. Take another load of hot black cum."

"More, baby. I want more of you cum. Fill my white pussy with it."

"Work on it, baby. My black cock wants to own your white pussy."

"It's all your, baby. It's all yours. Just keep pumping your cum in me. I want it all."

He fills her pussy two more time that day. She begs for it each time. He pussy is his to do whatever he wants. She goes home with his cum running down her legs. She leaves a little puddle on the car seat.

She hurries in and gets in the shower. As she washes off all the cum she thinks about getting knocked up. She knows she will go back for more. She can't resist him. It's his pussy. She knows how a drug addict feels. She will take his cum no matter what.

She finishes her shower and gets ready for her daughters and her unsuspecting husband to come home.

********************

She sees Tony two more times before she brings up the subject of her getting pregnant. After he gives her two more loads she asks him.

"Baby. You're keeping me so full of you cum I'm going to get pregnant soon. We are going to have to make some plans. I feel so good when I'm with you. I can't imagine being without you."

"I've been thinking about it too. I had a dream last night that I woke up in the morning and you were in my arms. We made mad passionate love in the morning light. I woke up so hard I had to relieve my self We could be together all the time. I would like to come home from work and see you waiting, naked and ready for me."

"Are you ready for me to move in with you? Being with you all the time would be heaven for me."

"I'm ready. You do what you have to do with your family and come to me."

***************

Two days later she gets the twins and Eric off to school and work. She has decided today is the day. She starts packing her clothes. She thinks about calling her girlfriends and telling them what she is doing. She decides she doesn't want to. She is going to make a clean break with everyone. Tony has told her everything she wants to hear. She doesn't know it but her pussy is doing all of her thinking.

She decides to make a quick exit from her family. She knows it's the cowards way out but she wants to avoid a confrontation. She writes them a note.

Dear Eric, Kim and Amy.

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I have a new man in my life. Being with him gives me love and excitement that I've never felt before. I'm moving in with him.

Please remember that I love all of you. I'll always hold you dear to heart.

You can keep the house and savings we have. I don't need any of it.

Take care of each other.

Love, Sarah.

She puts the note in an envelope. She lays her cell phone on it along with her wedding rings With all of her clothes and some personal possessions loaded in her car, she walks out. One look at the house and the life she had; she drives away.

*************************

Eighteen months later Eric gets a lead on a new account. He hops in his car and heads out. It's a beautiful day and he powers down the windows and lets the spring air in. He gets close to the store and sees that he is in a pretty rough neighborhood. There are a few homeless people pushing shopping carts with all they own in them. He sees some scruffy looking people hanging out on the corners. He pulls up to a red light in the right lane. He is waiting for the opposing traffic turning left to clear so he can turn right. He hears a woman's voice.

"Hey big guy. Want some company?"

He turns and looks and his eyes bug open. The woman sees his face and her mouth falls open. She turns and runs. He looks in his rear view mirror and sees his ex wife hurrying down the street.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sarah Goes Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds