• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sandra's Sandals

Sandra's Sandals

My name is Jim Powers. I am thirty four years old. I stand six foot one and weigh two hundred pounds. I work as a financial adviser and am financially independent. My interests are watching sports and keeping fit. Sexually I am fairly normal with one exception. It involves my fetish of women's feet. I am attracted to women's bare feet in open thong sandals. Not flip-flops, but open thongs made of leather. I prefer thin strapped thongs with back straps on higher heels. I have been attracted to girls and women in thong sandals since my early teens. I have tried to dress several of my girlfriends in sexy thong sandals. They all thought I was weird. I have never found a woman to share this fetish with. This changed earlier this past year when a beautiful woman moved in next door.

Sandra moved in next door to my Dallas home about five months ago in early February. I noticed her red sports car out front before I ever saw her. Sandra is one of the most attractive women I have ever laid eyes on. She is twenty nine years old and is almost six feet tall. Her hair is red and she has green eyes. She is not skinny, but not fat. Sandra is powerfully built and weighs about one hundred and seventy pounds. I would estimate her measurements at 42D-30-42. Her skin is a golden brown and she is well groomed. Early one morning I was about to begin my daily two mile run and Sandra joined me.

"Hi may I join you?" She asks.

"Yes of course. I am Jim nice to meet you." I respond with a hand shake and we begin running.

"I am Sandra. I am your new neighbor. How far are we going to run Jim?" She replies while keeping stride with me.

"I usually run two miles. Sometimes three if I am up to it." I state while looking at her running form.

"I can go either distance. Let's see how we feel after two." She adds.

We ran three miles that morning. She became part of my workout schedule each day and we became friends. I found out that Sandra was single and worked as a computer technician for a local firm. She was interested in fashion and literature. Sandra loved dancing, the theater and dining. I ask her out after several months of talking and working out. We decided on a dinner date and a movie. I picked her up on a warm June evening.

"Hello Jim I will be right with you." Sandra says as she answers my knock on her door.

"You look amazing Sandra. I say as we hug in greeting.

Sandra wears a white sleeveless cotton dress that ends a few inches above her knees. Her full red hair hangs down to the tops of her shoulders. On her ears are earrings that have large hoops the size of silver dollars. Her purse is white leather and matches her dress. The outfit Sandra wears is completed by her sexy white thong sandals that adorn her pretty feet. I am excited to see her beautiful feet totally exposed in my fetish sandals of choice. I try to avoid staring at her feet.

"You are early Jim. Would you like to come in for a moment?" She asks.

"Sure I would love that. We can talk while we wait." I say as I follow her into the house.

Sandra sits across from me in a padded chair with crossed legs. Her left leg is over her right as she sits down. I notice more detail about her sandals and feet. Her sandals have only two connections to her foot the thin thong that goes between her toes and the ankle strap that ends on her heels. The thick heel cup is closed with a zipper at the back.

"These sandals are new. I need to adjust them." Sandra says as she unzips both pair.

I pretend not to watch as she adjusts the ankle straps. After a few minutes she places her feet into the sandals and zips them back up.

"What do you think?" She asks.

"What do I think about what? I ask.

"Do you like my sandals Jim?" She asks.

"Yes they are very sexy Sandra. I think your feet are very attractive." I respond.

"Good. My old boy friend hated sandals and feet. That was an issue with our relationship. I love my feet in thong sandals. I like the feel and the look." She explains.

"I think your boyfriend was an idiot. Your feet are very nice in those sexy sandals." I say while looking at her amazing sexy feet.

"I am glad. Many people do not like sandals. I can't wear sandals that are open to work. Our dress code requires us to wear closed toe shoes." She explains.

"In my financial company female associates are allowed to wear dress sandals with hose."I reply while taking in her marvelous perfectly formed toes and feet.

I estimate the spike heels on her thongs about four inches high. She spreads her toes apart and they separate in a wide splay. Her sculpted pink toe nails are neatly trimmed and polished. Her second toes are both decorated by delicate gold rings.

"Would you like a glass of ice tea before we leave Jim?" She asks as my gaze returns to her pretty face.

"Yes I would love that Sandra." I respond as she stands and walks past me toward the kitchen.

I watch her toes as she prances by me in her barely there thong sandals. The sound the heels make as they click is tantalizing. I can smell her heavy French perfume as she passes by my chair. Her calf muscles flex and her full rear end globes move against each other as she walks on the balls of her sandaled feet. I can faintly see the outline of her thong g-string that she wears under her form fitting dress.

"Jim I like you a lot. I enjoy your company. I have a confession to make." She says with a worried look.

"What is it Sandra?" I ask.

"Your old girlfriend Cindy and I know each other. She told me about your sandal fetish. I know about your attraction to feet and sandals. Cindy told me you are a freak. "She says as she points a sandaled foot at me and spreads her toes.

"When did you talk about this to Cindy?" I ask as the color flushes from my face.

"We talked last week and I told her I thought you were a nice guy. I think Cindy is selfish and told her so. When I found out we shared an interest I bought these sandals." Sandra explains.

"What do you mean a shared interest?" I ask.

"You love looking at feet in thong sandals. I love wearing thong sandals and having men look at my feet. You see I have a sandal fetish as well. I have about fifty pairs of thong sandals. Now I have found someone to show them off to." Sandra explains.

"You don't think I am weird Sandra?" I ask.

"No you are not weird. Show some attention to the rest of me as well Jim and you can worship my feet. Is that OK with you?" She responds and asks.

"Do you still want to go out?" I ask.

"No I do not. I am plans for you tonight. I have a pizza ordered that will arrive later. Our date is right here. Is that OK with you Jim?" She adds.

I move over on her love seat and pat the spot next to me. Sandra slides next to me and slides her tongue down my throat as we embrace each other's bodies. We kiss deeply for about ten minutes and explore our bodies with our hands. She rubs my erection with her fingers. I massage her breasts with one hand and press a finger into her slick cunt.

"Get on the floor Jim in front of me." Sandra commands.

"What do you want Sandra? I ask.

"I want you to do something that no one has ever done to me." She says while extending her sandaled feet toward me.

I took one of her feet in my hands as I looked up in her smiling face. She nodded her approval as my tongue moved toward her foot. She spread her toes and wiggled them in her sandals in anticipation. I pulled her foot to my face and swallowed and sucked her four smallest toes on her foot. I made eye contact with her and she gazed at me while biting her lip.

"That's it suck my toes. You mouth feels nice. I am getting wet." She said with her teeth clinched.

"I love your feet in these sandals. Can we keep them on you?" I ask while releasing her toes from my mouth.

"You can remove all my clothing, but the sandals stay on." Sandra says.

I resume my worship of her toes. I lick and swallow all of her toes. Her big toes are large and require individual attention. She spreads and wiggles her toes as I swallow and suck on them. She seems to enjoy me sucking on her baby toes the most. Her feet are rather large for a woman. I notice a European size 42 marking on the bottom of the instep of her sandal. Next to it is 11W and an Italian name I don't recognize.

"Let's get naked Jim. I want I suck your cock while you suck my toes." Sandra instructs.

"OK Sandra that sounds amazing." I say with my mouth next to her sandal shod feet.

We stand and undress each other. Sandra removes my shirt and khaki pants as I step out of my deck shoes. I am wearing just briefs that barely conceal my engorged erection. I slide Sandra's dress over her head and remove her bra from her wholesome jugs. Her nipples are erect and her breasts are natural and firm as I grip them. Her thong is white and of very thin fabric. Her pussy is visible and is smoothly shaven. I hold her thong as she steps out of it. Sandra is completely naked except for her sandals.

"I am going to suck you cock for a few minutes. Look at my toes as I suck you." She says while moving my briefs down and off my feet.

I hold her head as she moves toward my thick veined penis. I feel her breath on the head of my seven inch cock. I watch as she slides about half of me into her smiling mouth. Sandra is squatting on the balls of her sandaled feet as she swallows me into her throat. I feel the head of my cock at the entrance of her throat as she takes me down to the base. My testicles are bumping her chin as she deep throats me over and over.

"How is the deep throat Jim?" She asks with a mixture of saliva and semen dripping from her lip. She sucks the strand of pre-cum into her mouth.

"You give great head Sandra. You are a beautiful woman." I say.

"I bet you tell all women that suck your cock they are beautiful. Let's get on the bed so you can suck my toes some more." She says as she stands and reaches for my hand.

Sandra guides me through her hall way and bedroom. We sit on the bed and kiss each other on our mouths. I finger her wet cunt as she jacks my cock off.

"Lie back and let me swallow you." She says as she lets me slide up in the center of the bed.

Her sandaled feet rest on my chest. She points her toes hard in her sandals and holds her feet near my face. She takes my cock down her throat as I suck her toes. I finger fuck her moist pussy as I suck her toes. We stay in this position for about fifteen minutes.

"Let's 69 each other for a while." She says as she slides her pussy over my mouth.

I swallow her sizeable clitoris as Sandra throats my cock to the balls. She clamps down on my testicles and scrotum several times delaying my ejaculation. I tongue her clit vigorously and fuck her slippery cunt with four of my fingers. I find her G-spot and massage her pussy deeply as I rapidly lick her clit.

Sandra suddenly stops sucking me and spits my cock out "Damn Jim I am about to come. Don't stop. Suck my clit. UUUhhhhhh! UUUhhhhhh! UUUhhhhhh! UUUhhhhhh! UUUhhhhhh! I am cummminngggg Jim!"

As Sandra spasms in orgasm in my face I flip her onto her back and place her legs over my shoulders. Without warning I plow balls deep into her slippery wet pussy.

"Suck my toes baby. Suck my toes as you fuck my pussy." Sandra grunts as she moves her sandaled feet up to my mouth.

I suck her toes as I plow her slick smooth tight cunt. She grips my cock with her cunt muscles and milks me as I worship her feet.

"Don't cum in my pussy. I want you in my mouth when you shoot." She says as she pants and grunts.

"AAAArrrrrrrgggggggg! AAAArrrrrrrgggggggg!AAAArrrrrrrgggggggg!" I holler as I slide my pulsing throbbing cock toward Sandra's pretty face.

I slide my thick swollen cock into her open mouth and thrust balls deep into her throat. Her eyes watch mine as I shoot seven or eight bolts of thick semen into her throat. Her eyes bulge out as she swallows my thick salty load into her throat.

"Jim that was amazing." She says while holding my erect cock in her hand. A large drop of semen drips and hangs from the head of my penis as she licks it into her mouth and swallows.

The doorbell rings. Sandra laughs "I think our pizza is here!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sandra's Sandals

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds