• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Morning Wake Up

Morning Wake Up

She slowly awakened, groggily realizing there was a tongue between her ass cheeks, doing a superb job of reaming out her sensitive asshole. She was already near orgasm.

She started to moan, only to feel the tongue pull out and to receive a sharp slap to her right butt cheek. "Not a sound, slut, or you'll be punished." And the tongue delved back into her dark recesses.

Slut tried hard to stay quiet. A quite difficult task for her, she tended to be extremely loud, to the point the neighbors had even called the police once thinking she was in pain. Of course, she failed, just as Master knew she would. Slut was the first woman he had ever met that could cum from anal stimulation alone. Dominance and pain were also triggers for her, and he was setting her up for a long session.

So when she came screaming, Master just smiled and ate her ass through three more orgasms. It was going to be a long, interesting day.

As she lay there panting, knowing she was in for no small amount of pain, she smiled as well. Her Master knew her so well, understood her needs as no one else ever had.

So as he straddled her chest, crushing her breasts under his weight and shoving his semi-hard cock in her mouth, she had another little orgasm.

"Swallow every drop, cunt! This is the only thing you get to drink today, and all you get to eat is cum!" A torrent of hot piss poured down her gullet.

She swallowed every last drop and came twice in the process.

Master climbed off the bed, wrapping a fist in her hair. "C'mon, bitch." And he dragged her by the hair, making her crawl all the way down to the basement playroom, where a shiny new St. Andrew's Cross was waiting.

Slut was thrilled at the sight, she'd been hoping Master would get a St. Andrew's Cross for a long time. She wanted to thank Him, but knew better than to speak at that point. Master dragged her to the cross, pulled her to her feet, and proceeded to shackle her to the cross, the cold wood pressing against her breasts, arms and legs forming an X.

Next came the gag and blindfold. And then what seemed like an eternity of waiting.

And then...

CRACK!

Slut came again and again as the flogger lit up her entire backside, from calves to just below her neck. She squirted as Master repeatedly brought the flogger up between her spread legs, making her cunt and asshole sting and hurt so beautifully.

The flogging stopped. Slut was gasping for breath and sweating profusely. She screamed through the gag as she felt the alligator clamp close on her left nipple, then another on her right. The scream turned to moans as she felt Him attach the weights, feeling them pull her beautiful tits down, stretching them with wonderful pain.

"No more cumming until I tell you, you fucking pain slut." All she could do was moan and nod. Master then covered her tits with clothes pins, somehow getting 50 on each one.

She could hear Master moving around the room, then kneeling behind her. She could feel something being stuck to her skin on either side of her dripping pussy. Then she felt too cold of lube on her asshole, followed by a sizeable butt plug. It was cold as well, and slut decided it must be made of metal.

It was.

She had no doubt at all when Master turned on his brand new Rimba, sending electricity coursing through her cunt and ass, making her cum and scream and moan and twitch and dance in her shackles. Master was enjoying Himself, playing with the setting and intensities. He could read His bitch's body language like a book, so he knew when to back off before she did.

He spent an hour making her squirm like that, occasionally stopping to beat her ass with a riding crop, or combining crop and electricity.

Eventually, He could stand it no more. He shut off the Rimba, yanked out the plug, and slammed his rock hard cock into His anal-slut's hungry asshole, butt fucking her roughly and yanking clothes pins off her tits at the same time.

Slut screamed and came so much she nearly passed out. The combination of rough anal and pain was exquisite.

Master finally pulled out of her gaping ass and quickly released her. He shoved her to her knees and yanked the gag off, shoving his cock down her throat. She greedily sucked her ass juices off his cock, and swallowed the massive load of cum as He held her head in place with His cock buried in her throat.

When He finished, He smiled down at her. "Thirsty, pet?"

It took her a second to find her voice. "Yes, Master," she said, hoarsely.

"Lay down, whore."

"Yes, Master." Slut laid down on the cold concrete, mouth open wide and gratefully accepted the gift of her Master's piss all over her body and in her mouth.

Slut was blissed out.

And the day had only just begun...

Slut had passed out from all of the orgasms, she woke up with the shower running over her. Master turned on the shower to wake her and get her ready for what was coming next. There was a knock at the back door. Master ignored it and pulled slut up by her hair and put her over the spanking bench and tied her arms and legs to the bench. Slut was spread wide open and was ready and waiting for her Master to use her as he chose.

There was another knock at the back door, still Master ignored it and put a blindfold on slut. Slut was dripping wet from her cunt not knowing what Master was up to, but slut knew it was going to be fun!

Slut hears Master go up the stairs and opens the back door, all she can hear is mumbling and laughing. It sounds like Master's friends have shown up. Slut waits anxiously for what is going to happen next. Someone slaps her ass and she moans. Then another slap from a different direction, and another. Slut isn't sure how many of Master's friends are here to play, but she always said "the more the merrier."

She felt Master's hands on her back, they slid down to her ass cheeks and spread them apart. "See slut's exquisite ass hole? She has been stretching and preparing for today, although she didn't know what it was for. Today is fisting day." Master tells his friends.

Slut moans from anticipation and excitement of wanting to make Master happy. She knew she could endure what it was going to take to get a fist in her ass. Master smeared lube on her anal hole and put in one finger then another and another, slowly stretching her out. Soon he was up to four, at this point he fucked her ass until she came hard.

Slut has always enjoyed putting on a show for Master and his friends. She loved cumming for him, it was even better when she could do it in front of others. Her cunt was dripping and he hasn't even touched it yet.

Master put on more lube and she knew the thumb was coming next. They hadn't ever practiced but it was all or nothing this time. She takes in a deep breath and tries to relax. His thumb slid in slowly, slut felt it go past the first knuckle, then the second knuckle, soon His whole hand was in her ass. She has never felt so full in her life! Master goes in a little further, she feels him tickle her insides and she moans again. It hurts like hell but she is loving every second of it.

Slut's pussy juices are making a puddle on the floor. Someone goes under her and begins to lick her clit slut begins rock her hips, trying to get him closer to her clit. He backs off and slut moans as she was close to cumming. She feels someone new under her and she moans again. A different tongue is on her clit now and licking her nether lips lapping up the juices that are running freely from her pussy.

Slut feels hands on her tits, squeezing and pulling and twisting her tits. They are so sensitive from the clamps and weights they had on earlier that it doesn't take long to make her cum again. She is screaming while she is cumming and all the while her Master's hand is in her ass. The sensations are overwhelming she is about to pass out as Master pulls his hand out of her ass and puts his fingers in slut's mouth, she hungrily licks his fingers clean.

Soon there is a cock in her ass and she screams from the penetration and overall size of the cock. Slut is not sure which one of Master's friends has such a huge cock, but she is more than happy to be used by him as a cum dump.

Master undoes her hands and feet from the spanking bench, He helps her to the St. Andrew's cross. Master ties her with her backside towards the cross, her tits and cunt available for any and all to use. Someone slaps her tits first one then the other, slut moans. She feels fingernails dig into her nipples, they feel like a woman's, the hand slides down to put clit and pinches her clit hard. The hand disappears, then slap! right on her clit. Slut gushes down her legs and the woman begins to lick up slut's thigh. Slut moans from the touch.

Slut loves to be a playtoy for anyone who wants her Master knows how much she loves it. She can't wait to see what he has planned next for her...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Morning Wake Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds