• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April Gets Pregnant

April Gets Pregnant

123

Preface:

April is a well known elite level World champion lightweight powerlifter who is very well built, blindingly strong and yet still very beautiful and very feminine.

She is 40ish but still looks to be in her 20s.

She is trained by her husband Bill, who also trains a few elite level women online, and has taken on one local male trainee named Mike.

They have been married for a long time.

They had met him at the gym while training and Bill had felt bad for him since Mike had been struggling with chemotherapy for leukemia, which has since been resolved.

The largest part of this story is true.

In fact, the writer is a part of this rather bizarre descent into this decadent interlude from the reality of rational thought as we commonly understand it to be.

There are multiple chapters to this story.

Literary license has been taken to fill in the gaps and to flesh out the story.

Where this story divulges from pure fact is left for the good reader to ascertain.

*****

Chapter one

April gets pregnant

April wanted to get pregnant.

She was acutely aware that her biological clock was running out and she really did want to have another child.

Her husband refused to even consider the idea.

Since her insurance wouldn't pay to have her IUD removed, she went to planned parenthood and paid them $150 to have it taken out.

She figured that she could seduce him into screwing her easily enough since he was always bothering her for sex, but in this she was sadly mistaken.

He had been offended for a very, very long time by April's constant refusals of sex and he was very bitter about it inside.

It was always the wrong time...

But he loved her and he wasn't going to leave her, even though it hurt him that she didn't want him anymore, and that she simply denied all of his complaints and observations. Everything was a denial.

Denial is a powerful thing...

He refused her now, while simply repeating to her everything that she had ever said to him on all of those endless occasions... never wanting to have any sex with him at all, virtually anytime ever.

But after a chance remark from Bill about his friend and trainee, Mike, and a fortuitous phone call, she hit upon an idea.

Besides his hobby coaching powerlifting, Bill was a semi-active flight instructor and had friends in the business all over the country.

The call was from another instructor at Wings field in Blue Bell, Pa, who needed help to cover a temporary shortage for 3 or 4 days.

It was not an unusual call in that business, and April had handled them before.

She replied "Sure, he can leave Friday night and be there till Tuesday. Please remember to text the cell Friday about 8pm and he can get the 10:15 flight into Philly, okay?"

Perfect!

She was ovulating and fertile over those exact three days and Mike's parents were going to be away Friday night!

Friday came and they were at Mike's parent's house Friday evening hanging out and watching a long dvd movie.

Now, Mike was a real dork, a goofy looking skinny little 18 year old myopic dweeb who looked like a monkey, weighed maybe 135 pounds soaking wet, and who clearly was a virgin.

He followed April around everywhere like a lost little puppy.

Everyone at the gym knew that he had a major crush on April.

Bill was amused by him, but said Mike's feelings went way beyond crushing on her.

"Crushes don't last for years, April. He's in love with you."

April had filed that information away in her mind and now she was going to put that knowledge to good use in a bizarre plan to get pregnant.

Lo and behold, at 8 o'clock, Bill got the text.

He was surprised, but April pointed out that she had left the memo about the call on the fridge a week ago and then forgotten about it.

Bill never saw it because she had just put it up an hour ago right before she walked out the door behind him!

She told him that there was a reservation for the 10:15 flight at PBI and that this was on the memo as well, and also that she would like to watch the rest of the movie and Mike could drive her home after the movie was over.

Bill thought that something was a little odd here and didn't quite add up right, but he couldn't really put his finger on it and so he kept it to himself.

It was a lot of money and he would never suspect anything remiss with his April, especially regarding Mike, so he kissed her goodbye and walked out the door.

As soon as the car left the driveway April made her move.

She walked over to Mike, kissed him right on the mouth, ran her hand up between his legs to feel him up, then put her hand on his balls and said. "Bills gone. Let's go to your room."

Mike was stunned speechless and they went to his bedroom.

April kept the lights off and stepped out of her sandals, quickly took off her dress and tossed it on the floor, then crawled on his bed and laid down on her back.

She didn't have to worry about underwear because she wasn't wearing any!

Soon Mike was on top of her, clumsily trying to make out with her, but she cut that short right away, grabbing him fast and guiding his hard cock to her waiting slit.

She wasn't interested in romance, especially not with Mike, and anyway she knew that, as a virgin, he might come off before he ever got in her if he fooled around too much.

He was big and hard and she held it until he sank into her, his erection firmly buried deep inside her as she rocked her hips and arched up, holding him tightly against her body.

Finally!

She knew that he would come in her very fast.

Mike started fucking her and he came very fast indeed.

He was big and April moaned loudly and squeezed her eyes tightly shut as his throbbing cock exploded and shot a thick stream of hot cum deep inside her.

He kept fucking her, shooting stream after stream into her, filling her with everything that had been building up in him for so long.

Mike shot so much come in her so that it was running out of her slit and covering her ass in his cream.

April held him to her body as he came, taking everything that he had, rocking into him, making sure that she pumped every last bit of his cum out of him and into her.

God, he was hard!

He had just had his first real sex with a woman and it was her! April! The dream girl that he had worshipped for so long!

She had just taken his both his virginity and had screwed her first virgin ever.

She was happy that Mike came in her and very happy indeed that an 18 year old boy was all over her!

Mike was trying to make out with her again and she didn't quite know how to refuse him without him getting suspicious.

After all, she had just fucked him so what excuse could she possibly give now?

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and gave in to him, letting him kiss her deeply and fondle her everywhere, his hands roaming over her body.

She wrapped her arms around him and moved her hips against him.

His mouth found her tits and he started sucking on her, and she felt his cock harden against her body until he was hard as nails and big as a house!

At 18 he got hard very fast and she knew that he would come fast.

She grabbed his cock, and again she led him to her wet slit.

April was a great fuck and she knew it.

"Come on Mike."

She didn't have to say it twice as he pushed right into her pussy again.

This time he actually fucked her brains out, sinking it in until his balls were almost hitting her ass and his cock hit bottom inside her, making her gasp in shock.

He was enormous!

He started pounding into her again.

God what a feeling!

She could feel his excitement clearly growing by the second, as he fucked her with ever increasing force.

Her feet danced in the air over his head and her calves brushed along his body as he fucked her harder and harder and she moaned as Mike slammed into her.

"Uh uh ohh uh uh oohh oooh uh uh ooohh God d don't st stop! don't stop!.. Uh uh, oooh ooohh God, Mike! ooohh ooohh!

He was in heaven. She was calling his name as he fucked her!

April was his now! His awesome princess! His to take!

How right he was...

He kept pressing his huge throbbing cock as deep into her pussy as it would go until finally he just reared back and rammed his full length into her.

Her body went rigid, her head snapped back and she cried out, "Oh God!!"

She felt his balls tighten and his dick begin to throb.

She knew that he couldn't hold out anymore.

He drove his cock as far into April as he possibly could and held it there, impaling her as he exploded inside of her, flooding her womb with his cum.

She tensed, her legs quivering, and she let out a long, low groan as she felt his cream spreading through her insides, filling her as Mike shot load after load into her while holding on to her beautiful ass, blowing enormous amounts of cum into her again and again as her toes curled and her body shook helplessly as an intense orgasm raced through her body like an electric heat wave, shaking her body in ecstasy, forcing her hips to rock against him again and again as she held him against her, her awesome body pumping every last bit of his come out of him and into her.

"oh god oh god oh god!! Mike!!"

April took it all and she came like crazy under him, spasming hard around his teenage cock as she came, groaning loudly.

Her beautiful ass lifted off the bed as she rocked her hips up against him and squeezed his hard young cock with her pussy, making his body shudder in pleasure along with her as waves of ecstasy rippled through her body.

Mike had fucked her like crazy, and she had just come harder than ever before in her life, calling out his name as his pole rammed into her again and again.

He was still tightly holding her ass, leaving slight bruises where he had clutched her too tightly in the throes of his stunningly intense climax.

Come was running down from her slit all over her, covering her ass with his cream.

In a portent of things to come, the bed was already soaked in cum.

This boy was a regular cum factory!

Her arms and legs were around him as they both gasped and shuddered, their bodies pressed tightly together, holding on to each other as they slowly came back to reality on the bed in Mike's room.

Like I said, April was a great fuck!

Later, in the early morning, when the birds were chirping and the sun was rising, she felt his pole rise again as Mike stirred awake.

She was about to take her third load of cum right between her legs and now she looked forward to it!

The thought of taking that young cock inside her again and the thrill of making his sperm shoot into her yet again sent chills through her entire body.

She hoped that he had already caught the egg!

The very thought made her smile.

Mike saw her face in the dim morning light and, thinking the smile was for him, he murmured, "I love you April."

She was alarmed at that, but after all, everyone knew that anyway, and he was already climbing over her body as if she was his to take.

Her pussy became warm and wet all on its own, and she shivered with anticipation as his hard cock approached her.

how did he get so big so fast?

He clamped his mouth on hers and his tongue forced its way in, invading her mouth and kissing her passionately.

She spread her legs wide for him and held her breath as the head reached her bush.

He pushed his huge erection against her and then paused to nestle the head against her waiting slit before working it's way into her as April gasped and moved her ass perfectly, working his cock into her as the enormous shaft slowly penetrated her.

His urgent need for her took over and he plunged hard into her.

Ooohh!

She sighed deeply as he plunged all the way in her and her knees raised into the air for him, allowing him free access as he quickly rammed it home in her as hard as he possibly could and started fucking her again with a savage intensity that took her breath away. "oohh...ooohh, ooohh, God yes!!"

Suddenly, intense heat boiled up from between her legs and rushed through her body as a shockingly fast orgasm swept over her and overwhelmed her senses.

She clasped her arms tightly around him, buried her face into his shoulder, and groaned loudly in heated passion as the focus of her entire universe narrowed down to her pussy and the gigantic pulsing erection pounding away between her legs.

Nothing else mattered or was thought of except her being fucked as hard as possible and him shooting as much of his warm cum as possible inside her.

"Do it do it do it do it!"

Mike was pumping her very fast and very hard and was already nearing the point where he would explode and come off in her.

Without warning her spasms squeezed him right in sync with his throbbing cock and she quickly pushed him into a frenzied orgasm.

Her hips drove up into his body, making a perfect saddle for him to ride her body and fuck her like crazy until he could blow massive amounts of his baby making sperm right into her.

Mike cried out as his powerful erection pulsed and throbbed, and he blasted incredibly large shots of warm creamy cum into her again and again, drenching her insides in his sperm and sending waves of blissful estascy washing through her.

She unknowingly cooed out little cries of passion and bliss as her feet waved back and forth with each and every shot.

But Mike heard them all and cried out her name again and again.

"Oh April! April I love you!! Oh God I love you April!

She might have been alarmed, but she was lost in a dream world and didn't care about anything at all except the wonderful cock pumping sperm into her, and the incredible feeling that washed through her, blowing her away like the seafoam on a tidal wave.

She slowly came to, her chest heaving and her head spinning as she sucked in huge breaths of air, completely lost to the reality of the moment.

She laid still beneath him, revelling in the blissful sensations that ran through her body as Mike laid on her.

It was so good! Oh god it was sooo good!

She could feel his heart beating against her chest and his ragged breathing across her neck as a strange little ditty ran through her head.

all my brains, fucked out of my head, fucked away all over the bed...

Suddenly, she remembered that they had to get out of there before his parents got home!

God, that would be soo embarrassing!

"Come on Mike, we have to go!"

"Now!"

She had already made plans for the next three days as well.

She had to cover the three days that the egg was viable, so she planned to have sex continuously each day.

Those three days were the weekend plus Monday.

The steamy Friday night sex was to cover the possibility of her egg being a little early.

And also to practice fucking him!

She booked a room in a great resort hotel in Daytona Beach that she knew named Sun Viking, right on the beach where they could lay around the room, visit the pool and the beach, and fuck night and day for another three days.

They even had a beautiful little semi private balcony on the second floor that overlooked the private swimming pool with a waterfall and the ocean and the view was quite awesome.

She had bought little things to cook since the room had a small open kitchen.

She never wore more than a bikini inside, only throwing on a gorgeous little black dress whenever they went out to get fast food or other things to cook.

She could see that Mike was just so proud to have her beside him in public!!

He puffed up like a peacock!

Soon she just wore the dress without anything else on at all.

She knew that she could tease him by spreading her legs just far enough apart so that he could see glimpses of her pussy if he looked just right and she knew that it would drive this young boy crazy!

She smiled a beautiful smile at him whenever he did it.

And she even spread her legs a little more, inviting him in!

To Mike, it was proof that she was really in love with him. She wanted him all the time!

April was showing him her pussy and she would give it to him!

He never thought for a second that all of this was some warped little plan to have a baby and that she was just using him as a sperm donor.

April and Mike fucked many times over the those three days, keeping her womb well coated with his sperm.

In a total suspension of disbelief, April pretended that it was a three day honeymoon.

She did that to keep at bay the many nagging doubts and second thoughts about what she was really doing here and let her concentrate on getting pregnant without feeling slutty or guilty about it.

She convinced herself that it was real.

She really did.

Denial is a powerful thing...

She led him by the hand out to the balcony that first night and let him fuck her there.

She came to the sound of the crashing waves as her legs cut the air above them.

They fell dreamily asleep in each other's arms and she didn't care who could see them there.

She even started cooking meals for him in the small kitchen alcove and Mike saw that as a wonderful part of her newly found love for him, while April just saw it as immersing herself in the new part of her honeymoon play.

Hmm...

She relaxed into a pleasant little routine of screwing, eating, and lazing around the room watching movies.

like any honeymooners...

She took quick showers to wash the smell of sex off of her body whenever they left the room, since Mike was like a high powered cum factory, and her legs and ass always seemed to be coated in his sticky goo, but she was always very careful to use a tampon to keep his sperm inside her whenever she was on her feet for any length of time.

Usually, her feet were in the air.

She really didn't need to tease him at all anymore.

All she had to do was flash him that beautiful, fragile smile of hers and his heart melted.

And his erection started!

Her dress was covered with damp cum stains now since his cum seemed to be spread everywhere around the room by now.

God, he came so much, and that was just perfect for her plans!

Getting me pregnant!!

Mike always came a lot, and she couldn't even wear her underwear at all anywhere since it was all soaked in a gooey cum that would never wash out in the sink, but she didn't think the dress was too bad to wear in public yet, and anyway there was no public laundry at the resort.

At this point, she wasn't thinking very clearly at all and denial was a powerful thing.

Mike came up behind her once as she was getting a towel off of the bed and in no time at all a huge erection was pushing up against her pussy and trying to batter it's way inside!!

April was delighted to be screwed on all fours since it was a straight on shot directly deep inside her, but he was growing gigantic now when he approached that critical moment and he was starting to lose all control when he came in her.

He could easily hurt her that way, so she grabbed him and eased the throbbing head slowly into her pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April Gets Pregnant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds