• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hostile Family Takeover Ch. 03

Hostile Family Takeover Ch. 03

12

Sally dressed quickly and rushed from her mother's side to her own room. She was horrified at the thought of bumping into any of the household staff as her son's cum still streaked her face and leaked from her pussy. Since he had taken her panties with him she knew her trousers would be stained by the time she reached her room but she had had no other option. She wondered what the maid would think of her when she did her daily collection for the laundry.

She closed the bedroom door behind her and, breathing a sigh of relief that none of the staff were about, she quickly walked through to her en suite bathroom. As she undressed for the second time since she had arrived home she caught sight of her reflection in the full length mirror. Embarrassment flooded her anew at the woman looking back on her. If it had been anyone but herself then she would have instantly dismissed the woman as a slut. And only a slut would have had the telltale white stains on the crotch of her trousers that she now looked at in disgust. She shuddered with each new shame that assailed her and wondered, not for the first time, what was to become of her.

Her make up was ruined, streaked by her son's cum and her mother's juices, and her own pubic hair was matted with sweat and even more cum. She could never have imagined that her day, her life, could have taken the turns it had over the last few hours but, even so, she tried to see what it was that had attracted her closest family members and what had caused them to treat her in such an abominable fashion. She knew she could still turn heads but that didn't explain why her own mother and son would want to use her in the way they had.

Dismissing such thoughts as perverted, she turned the shower on, letting it run, wanting it to be as hot as she could stand. She would need the heat, the steam, to cleanse her body from what had befallen it but she doubted whether she would ever feel clean again.

As she allowed the water to cascade over her used body she could not stop her mind from wandering back over the events of the last few hours. Ever since her mother had left the office early to deal with "a family emergency" she had had a sense of foreboding but not even her wildest imagination could have prepared her for what had happened.

Cursing her late husband once again, she lay all the blame on his shoulders. It wasn't enough that he had deserted her when he had died suddenly; it wasn't enough that he had bequeathed ownership and control of the family business, the family home and everything they owned to their son; it wasn't enough that her son had somehow discovered the details of her late husband's will and had decided to use them against her. What was worse than any of this was the fact that her mother had turned against her too and thrown her hat in with her son. She blamed her husband for all of it.

And yet.

As the water washed away the evidence of her sins from her body, that same body began to react in ways which she could only have described as sinful too. As the force of the shower hit her breasts, her nipples became hard. Sally reached her hands to them and moaned softly as forgotten thrills run from them all the way down her body. She knew that it wasn't just the shower that was making her wet between her legs now and pinched her nipples just a little, another small moan of pleasure escaping her lips.

Elizabeth had followed her daughter. It hadn't been too difficult as she knew Sally's mind would have been in a whirl after everything that had happened in the study. She knocked quietly on the younger woman's door but, when no reply was forthcoming, she softy opened the door and stepped inside. She hadn't been in this room for such a long time, preferring to summon her daughter to the room which had previously been her study but was now firmly in her grandson's ownership. She looked around at the unfamiliar but tasteful furniture and decorations, allowing herself a moment of pride that she had taught her daughter well.

When she heard the sound of the shower running, however, she knew it was time to put the next step of Tony's plan to dominate his mother into operation. Praying that her daughter had been too distracted to bother with locking her bathroom door, she silently turned the handle. Sure enough, the door opened and she swung it open to reveal a steam filled room. The focus of her attention wasn't too hard to find, however, and she quickly shed the tight blouse and skirt that Tony had kindly allowed her to wear in the house. She had quickly become accustomed to his "no underwear in the house" rule and knew that it was now her job to convince her daughter to accept the same guidance.

She stepped behind the screen and was welcomed by the sight of her daughter playing with her hard nipples, her eyes shut tight, and her face contorted in pleasure. Before Sally could discover her mother's intrusion or open her eyes, Elizabeth latched on to the swollen nipple that her daughter was not playing with and wrapped her arms around the younger woman's waist, holding her tightly to her own naked body.

"Mother! What on earth do you think you are doing? Get out of her! Now!"

"I don't think so, Sally. I saw what you were doing. I saw you tugging at your nipples. And those moans I heard were not of someone in pain. You're loving this aren't you?"

"What? No! Of course not! How can you say that! What has become of you, mother?"

But even though she screamed her protestations, her mother ignored her. In her heart of hearts Sally didn't blame her because, even though she knew what they were doing was wrong, her body was responding in a way that seemed to make everything right. Her pussy tingled anew and she wondered why she had never allowed any of her hopeful suitors to pleasure her nipples the way her mother was now doing.

She was like putty in her mother's hands, hands that were becoming more and more experienced by the minute. The older woman insistently forced one leg between her daughter's and she smiled when she felt Sally instinctively rub herself on it. Elizabeth's mouth hadn't left her daughter's nipple the whole time and she suddenly wondered what the reaction would be if she brought her teeth into play.

Scraping her expensively polished set across Sally's sensitive nipple she was rewarded by a cry of pure pleasure and she felt her daughter grinding harder against her leg. Just as she thought the younger woman was going to cum without any more stimulation, she stopped. Her daughter whimpered in dismay and shame as she realised what she had been doing with her own mother.

Elizabeth was not done with her daughter just yet, however. Spinning her around, she reached for the luxurious shower gel and began to lather Sally's back, just as she used to do when they were both much younger. If her daughter thought there was anything innocent in her motherly care then she was sadly mistaken.

The older woman now moved closer to her daughter, so close that Sally could feel her mother's wet body pressing against her back. With soapy hands Elizabeth reached round her and began to lavish attention, and suds, on her daughter's breasts, paying particular attention to those nipples that she was now fascinated by.

She heard the door quietly open behind her and knew that Tony was now in position, knowing too that he would have his camera with him. When he had outlined this part of the plan to her earlier she hadn't been sure that she could go through with it but a few more smacks on her poor bottom and she had been willing to do anything.

"Close your eyes, Sally. I don't want you to get any shampoo in your eyes."

It was exactly what her mother used to say to her when she was a child so she obediently did as she was told, just as her mother turned her round once more. Instead of proceeding to wash her daughter's hair, however, Elizabeth dropped to her knees, kissing her way down her daughter's dripping body.

Tony was recording every minute of this most intimate of showers. He had realised that he might need some extra leverage over his mother if he was to force her to submit to his desires as fully as her mother had. Promising to send his recording to every member of the church committee should keep her in line, he thought. She would never be able to recover her position from the scandal of being caught in such a position with another woman. The fact that the other woman was her mother would just make his hold over her even tighter.

Elizabeth now pushed her daughter's legs slightly apart and paused for a second to admire the view of Sally's pussy, pink, open and ready. She knew she couldn't afford to waste any time so, as her tongue began to lap at her daughter's clit, her fingers plunged into her, surprised that her daughter could take two so easily, so quickly.

Sally couldn't help but moan aloud as her back involuntarily began to arch and her hands reached down to her mother's head. She could feel the other woman's fingers moving in and out of her private place, gently but quickly, her speed increasing with every thrust. She tried to control her body, tried not to let her hands push her mother harder against her clit, tried not to let her pussy cling to her fingers, tried not to let the groans of pleasure become louder and louder. But it was all in vain.

She cried out, ashamed and amazed that it was her mother's name she was screaming. Her juices poured out of her, mingling with the water from the shower and running down her mother's hand. She thought the pleasure would never peak but it did, like an explosion, an explosion of lust that left her legs barely able to support her.

That's when she finally opened her eyes. That's when she saw her son. That's when she saw his camera. And that's when she knew her fate was sealed.

"Lovely, mother. I'm sure your friends would love to see a copy of your performance. Now hurry up, ladies. We don't have much time before my sister arrives."

Natalie didn't have a care in the world when she returned home but she knew something was going on. "Why did I have to open the front door for myself? Where was the butler?" she wondered. She didn't know his name, didn't know the names of any the household staff for that matter. They were just "staff," paid to do a job and their job was to pander to her and ensure that her every need was attended to.

"Well, not every need," she thought with a giggle. Ever since she had reached her eighteenth birthday not so long ago, she had discovered new needs. She had realised the power she had over boys and she intended to use it to get what she wanted from them. Even her own brother, the pervert, had been reduced to nothing in her eyes when she saw his reaction to her and her friends in their bikinis. Now she was sure she had him where she wanted him too.

She couldn't have been more wrong.

As she made her way through the house she wondered why it was so quiet, why there were no servants about. Just as she was approaching her grandmother's study her mother opened the door and invited her in. Natalie was too wrapped up in her own plans for the rest of the day to worry about the sudden disappearance of the maids but it still puzzled her. She wanted something to eat and wanted to know who was going to prepare it for her.

"Mother, where is everyone? I had to open the door myself and now I can't find anyone to make me a snack."

The unsuspecting girl was too annoyed at all this inconvenience to notice at first that her mother didn't answer her, as she lay down on the fireside sofa, lounging. When she got fed up waiting for a response she turned round to see where her mother was and why she was ignoring her. It took her a moment or two to register that her brother, Tony, and her grandmother were also in the room. But something was wrong.

Why was Tony sitting at her grandmother's desk as if he was in charge? Why were her mother and grandmother standing on either side of him, flanking him like some sort of entourage? Why was Tony smiling like that?

She had never particularly liked her older brother but, as she was the favourite of both her mother and grandmother, she didn't have to pay him any attention. Until now that is.

"Sit down, Natalie."

"Who do you think you are, ordering me around? Mother, what's going on here?" Even though she was getting annoyed, she instinctively did what Tony said, responding to the new found authority in his voice.

"Do as your brother says, dear. He's in charge now."

"What do you mean he's in charge? Grandmother, what is she talking about?"

"It's quite simple, sweetheart. Your brother was left control of your father's estate and, now that he has turned twenty one, he has sole ownership of the company, the house, everything in fact."

"But that can't be? What about me? Don't I get anything?"

"Yes, Natalie," Tony addressed her again. You get to continue to waste your life on your friends and your parties. You get to continue as if nothing has changed."

"Well that's all right then. But where are all the staff? I want something to eat before I go out again."

"I've given them all the evening off as we have much to discuss before the day is through. Cancel your plans for this evening. You are going nowhere."

"That's what you think. I'm going out with Amanda and Suzie and you can't stop me."

As she started to rise from the hard backed chair that Tony had earlier placed in front of his desk, her mother and grandmother, at a signal from Tony, rushed round the desk. Before she knew what was happening, the two older women had seized her arms and tied them to the arms of the specifically chosen seat. Her brother had placed the ties in readiness before she arrived because he suspected his younger sister would be the most resistant to his plans and would need even more encouragement than their mother and grandmother. Natalie, typically, had barely noticed them as she had presumed they were nothing to do with her.

Wrong!

"What on earth do you think you are doing? Mother? Grandmother? Let me go!"

The two older women remained silent and simply walked back to their place behind the desk, ignoring her, worrying her.

"The thing is, Natalie, like I said, nothing has to change. Outwardly you can still carry on as always. There will be one condition, however; one that I'm sure even you will understand. You see, as I now own everything, I have control of your allowance, your home, in fact everything that you hold precious. All you have to do preserve your life of luxury is to submit to me in all things."

"What?! Are you mad? Submit to you? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"I see I'm going to have trouble with you. Never mind; grandmother and mother were a bit reluctant too. At first. Once I had spanked them though they soon changed their minds."

"You? You spanked grandmother? And mother? Yeah, right." Natalie could not keep the scorn out of her voice but deep within she was becoming more than a little scared. Did her horrible brother really have all this power over them? Even if he did, there was no way grandmother would have allowed him to lay a finger on her, never mind spank her.

"You still don't believe me? Thought so. Ladies, show Natalie what a spanked arse looks like."

If his sister was shocked by Tony's words, she was stunned beyond belief when her mother and grandmother turned around and began to slowly raise their tight skirts. "When did they start wearing such short skirts?" she asked herself, not having noticed until now how the two older women were dressed.

She gasped when she realised that neither of her relatives were wearing any underwear. She was struck dumb when they finally managed to pull their tight black skirts over their equally plump bottoms to reveal very red cheeks. But what shocked her most of all was when both women bent forward without further instruction and she could see how wet they both were between their legs.

"This can't be happening," she thought. "Since when did mother, or grandmother, do anything to make their pussies wet?" She looked to her brother for answers but all she got was a smug smile.

"Now do you believe me, Natalie? Now do you understand? Don't worry, I have no intentions of spanking you, not tonight anyway. But I do have to make you see just how much control I have over you. Ladies, I think I'd like to see what she's been hiding until now. Start at the top please."

Natalie was just about to burst out laughing when she saw her mother and grandmother walk round the desk again. She was too shocked to even protest when they began to unbutton her summer dress from the top. She suddenly wished she had worn a bra this morning but she hadn't seen the need and it was far too warm for such things. She was too embarrassed to speak when she realised that they were going to continue to open the buttons until her firm, young breasts were exposed. When she looked across at the smug grin on her brother's face, however, she knew she had to say something.

"Ok, you've had your fun. Enough is enough. I don't know how you've managed to bribe these two into all of this but this has gone far enough. Untie me now and I'll think about not reporting you all to the police."

"This is, obviously going to be much harder than I would have wanted, ladies. You can tell anyone you want, Natalie. We will all deny it and who do you think the authorities are going to believe when grandmother speaks to them. You will be dismissed as a pampered rich kid trying to stir up trouble for your loving family. Ladies, continue please."

Natalie tried this time to reason with her older brother but she was too distracted by the fact that her breasts were about to be exposed to him and by the tingling between her legs. As soon as her mother opened the last button above her waistband she closed her eyes in shame. As her grandmother pulled the sides of her dress apart she really thought she was going to burst out into tears. But when she forced herself to open her eyes once more she saw her nipples were growing almost before their eyes. The damp patch that was forming in her panties was growing wetter by the minute too and she struggled to free her arms from the chair. She only stopped when she realised that her struggles were making her breasts shake from side to side and that her three relatives were thoroughly enjoying her futile efforts.

"How could they do this to me," she thought."What have I ever done to deserve this?"

Tony knew that his younger sister hadn't treated him as badly as the two older women in the room but he knew it was only a matter of time. As she had blossomed into a young woman and had begun to realise the power her body had to torment him she had used every opportunity to tease him and to tempt him to take what he could never have.

Now he was determined to prove her wrong.

"Carry on, ladies."

The two older women knew exactly what he wanted them to do. Surprising Natalie by untying her binds and releasing her from the chair, they quickly quashed her relief by forcing her to lie down on the thick carpet. Knowing that she would never agree to stay there of her own accord, Tony had earlier instructed his mother to hold her down. This she did in the most efficient manner by pulling up her short skirt to her waist, standing on either side of her daughter's head, then lowering herself on to the girl's naked chest, resting just above Natalie's exposed breasts.

Natalie was suddenly faced with something she had never wanted to see and never thought that she would see. She was staring at another woman's hairy pussy and, what was worse, was the fact that it was her own mother's hairy pussy. What she couldn't comprehend, however, was that her mother's pussy was not only hairy but soaking wet too. She tried to turn her head away but her mother's knees had trapped her long blonde hair and she was forced to look straight ahead.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hostile Family Takeover Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds