• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barmaid Duties Ch. 02

Barmaid Duties Ch. 02

I sat watching in my car from the opposite side of the large bay window at the front of the pub as I had done every night for the last two weeks. John had left the light on and turned the rest of or down in the rest of the bar so that I could see the action perfectly, and anyone else for that matter that may of passed the pub.

I don't even think Alice realised that every night for the last two weeks her wonderful young body had been gradually displayed and touched in full view of myself and any other prying eyes. She was still very naïve though, hence why John's little set up had worked perfectly.

Tonight was different though, tonight John was progressing things, tonight Alice was heading down a path her mother had already trodden with great success, tonight John was progressing Alice down the road to being a workplace slut.

I watched as her small hands reached out in front of her and took John's belt buckle. Normally he'd of left her just before this point and sent her away to dress and meet me, she was shaking a little and struggled with his buckle and belt but John remained patient, he wanted her to unleash him herself.

Eventually the belt fell open and her hands went to his button which popped open a lot easier, followed by three more buttons which were on his jeans instead of a zip. He nodded at her and she lowered his jeans by pulling them down and lowering them to his ankles. She then stood back up before him and waited for a further instruction.

There seemed to be a moments silence as John looked at her and she looked at him and then down at the very obvious bulge in his black boxer shorts.

For those that have read the previous stories will probably remember john from Fiona's story where she is called to school and eventually gets taken by parents in the cricket pavilion. John was one of those parents and he was packing a very impressive nine incher.

John then said something to her and reached out stroking her face, comforting her almost before leading her down the path of depravity. Her hands then came out and found their way in to the elastic at the top of his boxers, she then repeated the same manoeuvre as before and lowered his pants bt squatting herself down.

She was looking down when his giant cock sprang out and she recoiled as she hit her head on his helmet on her way back up. I saw John laugh as she shot her head back and looked at the big cock bouncing in front of her face.

She stood slowly, her eyes looking downwards not taking themselves from John's huge growing meat. Alice looked very nervous even though she'd had a few cocks now this whole situation was still new to her; normally I was close by or there orchestrating her down fall.

For all intense and purposes she was alone now and this was all her own doing even though it was all planned. I find it's sometimes better to let my whores think that it's their own behaviour that has landed them in this situation.

John then said something else to Alice and she reached out slowly with her right hand and took his cock in her hand, her palm laying on his shaft just below his helmet before she curled her dainty fingers and thumb around the solid meat.

I smiled to myself knowing full well that her small hand wouldn't be able to get round his thick shaft and I saw her eyes widen as she realised this and lifted his piece up to look at the space between her thumb and forefinger. She then lowered it again and then seemed to tighten her grip and John bucked his hips forward to meet her palm.

She then pushed her hand back towards his small wiry pubes peeling back his foreskin as she did revealing the full extent of his solid veiny shaft. John let his head fall back as he looked to the ceiling and let out what would have been an audible moan if I was in the room.

Her dainty hand then began to wank him, up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster and faster for over three minutes John allowed her to do this. He then stopped her by grasping her hand and taking it from his cock, he then said something to her and he led her even closer to the window. Neither looked out as I continued to look in as my young whore's journey continued to gather pace.

John turned making sure I had the perfect view as she bent forward and kissed the tip of his cock. From then on I was treated to fifteen minutes of Alice stretching her mouth over one of the biggest cocks she's had, and of course John made sure she used her young eighteen year old mouth on every inch of his big cock and ball sack.

Alice finished her night by having her head held firmly in place as john unload what I assumed to be a gallon of sperm down her throat considering how long he held her there and how many times his groin seemed to jerk forwards as his cock exploded.

My cock stiffened even more at the thought of her petite little mouth and throat so full of Johns seed and I had to pull my shorts down and let it spring free.

John then slumped back on the seat and Alice dressed but didn't try to clean her chin, once dressed John waved her away nonchalantly. She came out the door a moment later and as she did I saw her wipe her arm across her chin removing evidence of John's sperm.

She jumped in the car saying a jovial hi and then froze as she saw my cock out, hard and erect leaking pre come down my thick shaft.

"I want some of what John just had," I said looking at her.

"But," she started and then looked up at the pub window and saw John standing there looking out smiling his fat cock still semi hard dangling between his legs.

"Quite a show you've been putting on for the last few weeks you whore, I'm glad you're being so nice to my friend John I knew he'd look after you and make you feel welcome," I said smiling at her, "Now, when you're ready," I said cranking the seat back giving her more room to get her lips round my cock.

As her head descended to my cock I flashed my lights at John who grinned and stuck up his thumb before heading deeper in to the pub and knocking out the lights. It didn't take me long to fill her throat with its second load and we were soon on our way home.

Over the next week a similar situation played out only this time Alice knew full well she was performing to me watching outside, by the end of the week she was spreading her legs on a strategically placed table and getting her sweet little cunt eaten out before sucking Johns cock.

Once she'd sucked him to the point of coming he used this week to explode on various different parts of her body, so by Friday he'd come on her face and tits, her stomach and trimmed pubic hair, all over her cunt an arsehole whilst she was on all fours on the chair. He spunked on her back on Thursday evening and finally on her feet on Friday.

She was left in no uncertain terms that her body was a target for John's thick cream and rather than leaving and cleaning up she knew now that she had to dress with his seed all over her and join me in the car where she earned her throat full.

I set off to pick Alice up on the Monday night as normal, or as normal as Alice thought anyway, but I was earlier than normal and parked up round the back and headed in to the bar for a beer. I pulled up a seat in the corner of the main bar area round to the left, it was an hour till closing and there were still five people in the bar.

Alice came from behind the bar after about twenty minutes of me being there, she didn't see me as she headed up in to the pool area to collect glasses. What I did notice though was that she was no braless, I watched as she made her way around the tables for five minutes collecting glasses and exchanging flirty banter with the locals.

After being here five weeks now she seemed very at ease with them even though her blouse clung tightly to her pert breasts and the outline of her small little cubes were clearly visible.

She then went off to serve at the bar in the other room and I collared John when he came to top up my glass, "How long has my whore been working braless," I asked.

"I've been making her lose the bra whenever the boss man has a night off or goes home early, it's been about twelve times now and she seems comfortable with it now, I hope you don't mind, sorry," he said.

"No of course not John it's a great idea, adds to her humiliation too which is always good for my whore to experience. Just keep me posted next time John," I said heading back to my table with a pint.

She cleared glasses in the bar once more as the five men were clearing out and even as a hand caressed her arse for longer than was polite she didn't bat an eyelid. This was obviously accepted behaviour and behaviour she'd obviously experienced a few times in the past. I was going to have to sit in more often from now on.

As the last man left she went to the door and locked it and closed the locks, as she turned she saw me for the first time in the corner, "Owner, how long have you been there?" she asked.

"Long enough, nice outfit by the way I see the locals love it!" I said.

"Thank you owner, John asked me to do this," she said looking sheepish.

"That's fine whore, you do as John says whilst at work, now carry on as normal, pretend I'm not even here," I said supping my pint.

A few minutes later she came back in to bar area totally naked and began clearing cleaning the tables; she did this throughout the whole pub and finished up by wiping the bar down.

After that she headed in to the lounge area where the last two to three weeks I'd watched her get used by John, I remained where I was slowly drinking my beer.

"There you are you naughty little slut," I heard John say, for the first time hearing what was said between the two and getting a better understanding of how he treated her and how she obeyed him.

"Everywhere is clean and locked up Mr Big dick," I heard her say and smiled to myself at what he made her call him, he was such a bastard that John.

"Good slut, now come over here and get my cock out," he told her.

I got up at this point and looked for a position somewhere in the bar that gave me a vantage point, I had to sneak behind the bar and round in to the opposite corner of the lounge in order for me to get on a stool that allowed me to see in to the corner they were in.

Alice was already pulling his boxers down and freeing his big cock, that early nervousness of two weeks ago now gone. She didn't even push his boxers' right down anymore, round his knees was far enough for her as her hand sought his shaft and she began to wank him hard.

As soon as he was fully erect he had her suck him for a while and then he picked her up and laid her on the table before him, "Hummmm," he groaned as his nose touched her clit, "I fucking love the smell of sweet young tight eighteen year old pussy," he said before inhaling deeply again.

His tongue then flicked out across her clit and she let out a high pitched squeal. John was a female expert and Alice still relatively naïve, her honest squeal was like music to this seasoned campaigners ears and I saw his cock stiffen even more between his legs.

He ate her young pussy for over twenty minutes, sucking her clit to within a inch of its life making her come twice in the process, happy with his tongue work he sat back and eased one, then two fingers in her cunt and thumbed her ultra-sensitive clit as she moaned loudly again.

"I think there is room for one more in her don't you slut?" he asked easing a third thick finger in her hole before she could even confirm her acceptance.

Her loud groan that filled the room confirmed her cunts acceptance even if she hadn't verbally confirmed it. He pumped them around her hole for a bit and then stood up smirking at her his fingers still wedged inside her, his big cock bouncing in front of him.

"It's amazing how the tightest young pussies still manage to stretch to take the biggest of things; your wet pussy is no different slut. Do you think it'll take Mr Big Dick's cock slut?" he asked her as he pulled his fingers from her hole.

"Yes I think so," she whimpered

"You think so?" he laughed, "Oh it will do." He said.

He pulled her closer to the edge of the table and stood between her legs that he'd pushed back a little so that her knees were bent and her feet were flat on the table. He then laid his cock along her slit, over her pubes and towards her belly button.

Christ I thought that long thing was going to hit unchartered territory somewhere deep in her relatively inexperienced womb.

Alice leaned up and looked at how big his cock looked now that it was laid against her body for the first time, putting it in to reality for the first time, "Oh god, I don't know if I can," she whimpered.

"It doesn't matter if you don't think you can slut, you're going to try. Is my cock the biggest you'll of taken?" he said laughing at her.

"I think so," she whimpered again looking no less nervous and scared.

"Is it bigger than Ali's?" he said laughing.

He really is a cunt that John I thought, why I got him to help me I'll never know, but it was done and quite frankly he was a great man for the job. "Don't look so shocked slut, me and Ali are good friends you're not the first whore of his he's let me fuck, but you're the first he's let me use at work," he told her.

"It's longer, much longer than but not as wide as Ali's," she told him.

"You should open up nicely then slut," he said.

One thing he didn't know is that he was about to stick his cock in the daughter of the "big titted slut" he wanted to bang again for helping me with Alice. I'm sure Alice had made the connection I just think John had forgotten if it was ever mentioned in the cricket pavilion.

"Any way let's see if this whores pussy is as accommodating as that other thing he let me fuck, she took me with ease," he laughed.

He stepped back a bit letting his cock head find its way on to the table top level with her opening, he then pushed forward a little and spread her folds as his helmet found what it was looking for. He stopped as he felt resistance.

"Ahhh," Alice yelped as the excessive intrusion of her cunt became all too real.

John held her hips either side pinning her down but also stopping her flinching back as he began pushing inside her, he cunt walls parted as I knew they would, she had taken me before after all.

"Oh god your tight slut," John gasped as Alice cried out.

He pushed about half of his cock in in the first thrust and then stopped, "I fucking love tight young pussy," he said really enjoying the feel of her around his shaft. "How longs his cock slut?" he asked her referring to me again.

I was beginning to wonder if he was jealous of me for having two whores with a smaller cock than him.

"I don't know, about 6 inches," she panted and then groaned as he eased another inch and a half in her.

"That's about 6 inches slut, look," he demanded.

She propped herself up again and looked down her flat stomach and over her pubic bone, "Oh godddddd," she screamed as she saw it and watched it disappear quickly in to her cunt as he rammed the last three inch deep in to her pussy.

He pulled slowly and rammed it back in her, harder than last time making sure she felt the full force and power of his nine inches, he repeated this over and over, seven, eight, nine, twenty times until she screamed and came hard on his cock.

"That's it slut come all over Mr Big Dicks cock," he laughed as he watched her buck and arch her back, her orgasm ripping through her young, exploited body.

By the time John had finished her some thirty minutes later she was left with no false illusions of what nine inches felt like and that she was going to be getting a lot of it from now on.

He'd fucked her on the table, hooked her legs over his shoulders and plumbed the depths of her womb, he'd banged her doggy style on the carpet and had her ride his cock until she'd come on him before taking a huge load in her pussy.

Even after she stood up and all of his thick spunk dribbled from her stretched hole all over his dick and stomach her descent wasn't over, "Lick that up slut, every last drop," he told her.

At this point I came out from in the corner sporting a massive hard on and my trousers round my ankles, Alice saw me as she lowered her head to John's cock and I just smiled at her and said, "Great performance whore."

"She's one hell of a fuck man," John said lying back as he enjoyed getting his cock, balls and stomach cleaned by my whore.

Once she'd cleaned him I pointed at my dick and she got between my legs and began sucking me off. John bought us a bottle of beer over and whilst we discussed plans for Alice over her work time as John's slut she sucked and swallowed me and then did the same to John.

As I led Alice out to the car naked she was quite clear that her time at work was going to involve certain extra-curricular activities.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barmaid Duties Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds