• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Pranks Gone Wrong, Halloween Lineup

Pranks Gone Wrong, Halloween Lineup

12

Content Advisory: This story contains elements of Group sex, bondage, and cheating. All characters are over 18 years old and all events are fictional...

*****

Hi, my name is Jimmy. I'm 25 and I live with my beautiful girlfriend Kathy. She's got mid length brown hair, small but perky B cup breasts, and a tone body with the most alluring legs I've ever seen.

My girlfriend is a lot of women. Not to mention an epic know it all. She thinks she knows everything, and tends to be obnoxious about the fact to boot. And since she's got a high i.q. and a near perfect memory she ends up being right often enough that it's almost impossible to shut her up about it. Since I'm unfocused and forgetful, I have to hear variations of 'I told you so' almost constantly. I love her, but it gets to be a bit much.

I've tried trivia games, riddles I've had to look up online, and increasingly elaborate pranks, all to try and make her buy into something that isn't true, just to catch her in a mistake, but nothing ever works. Or at least nothing works well enough to get her to admit she was wrong. For the most part I'd given up hope.

But with Halloween coming up, an idea came to me. I thought I knew a sure fire way to trick her this time. We were going to this big Halloween party that night. There would be hundreds of people there, and plenty of booze. So I called up some friends of mine and made some arrangements.

There were four guys I called in on this, plus me, all of us about the same build. And all of them had put up with Kathy, condescension and all, so they were eager to get her back. I got matching costumes for us all so we could switch out without being noticed. It was a dirty looking jumpsuit with a hockey mask and a balled cap, plus a rubber machete. Jason Voorhees style.

One of the guys, Mark, was the owner of the house, so it was no problem setting things up. I set up my video camera in the living room, and my friend set his up in his bedroom, so we could edit it all together and show her when we all switched places without her noticing. I wanted to make sure I had proof she was wrong. Everything seemed like it would go off without a hitch.

*****

Come the night of the party I threw on my Jason costume, and Kathy dressed up as a sexy school girl, with a tiny plaid skirt and a button up white shirt tide up to show her midriff. She had thigh high socks and her hair up in pigtails. She isn't very voluptuous, but she's petite and curvy at the same time. She looked crazy hot in her costume.

We got to the party around 8, and we both started mingling, drinking and having a good time. Mark was there already of course, wearing a black and white striped referee costume. The rest of the guys showed up one by one as the night went on, each in a different costume, but not one that would be hard to ditch in a few seconds.

In a burst of forethought I had mentioned to Kathy how Jason never really talks in the movies, so it didn't look suspicious for me to be mostly silent all night. That way the other guys wouldn't give away the switch by refusing to talk.

Around 10 we had both had more than a little to drink, so before I got any drunker and forgot what I was doing, I signaled my first friend, Mark, and I told my girlfriend I was going to the bathroom. I went up to my friends room and waited until Mark showed up. He changed out of his referee costume and into the Jason costume I had stashed there for him, and then went downstairs to meet up with Kathy. We were going to edit the video feeds together so you could see me waiting in the room while he was down there with her, so there would be no denying it later. About 30 minutes later Mark showed up and I went down again while he changed out of his costume.

After a little bit I signaled the next guy, Greg, and we did it again. This time I brought a bottle of something with me, since the wait was kinda boring. After a while Greg came and got me and I went back down.

We did the switch two more times, and I got drunker each time. The second and last time I think I passed out in the room, cause I remember waking up and it was like 4 in the morning. I went down stairs and found Kathy, who was at least as drunk as me, and called a cab to take us home. I wound up with a nasty hangover and afterward I forgot the prank all together for about a day and a half. When I remembered I called Mark, and he told me he was in the process of editing the video and he'd drop it of when he was done.

*****

It was three days later when Mark called me and told me he had finished. I told him to come by and bring it over so a half hour later he dropped off the finished DVD at my place.

I called Kathy into the living room and told her there was something I wanted her to see, while popping the DVD into the player. She asked me what it was, saying she was in the middle of doing dishes. I told her it was a surprise and asked her to just indulge me.

After I hit play, a scene of the party showed up on the screen, and Kathy and I came in through the front door of the house. She gave me a strange look.

"Mark had someone filming the party? Why? And Why are you showing me?"

"It will all make sense in a minute, just watch." I responded, trying to hold in an eager grin. The scene skipped forward, arriving at the point where I left Kathy the first time. It followed me going up stairs and showed me changing places with my friend. I gave Kathy a big grin and she just gave me a flat stare back.

"You see, we switched, and you never even realized. You thought it was me the whole time." I said, very pleased with myself.

"You'd be surprised at the things I know, so don't think you tricked me. I was just playing along." She said, with her usual inability to admit when she's wrong.

We kept watching, and the whole time I was feeling very smug and clever. After a minute, my friend Mark led Kathy upstairs into another bedroom. I was surprised when the recording followed them into the room. There was a camera in there as well. This part wasn't in my plan at all, so I didn't know what was going to happen, but Mark knew he was on camera, and he was the one who edited it all together, so I knew it couldn't be anything bad.

Mark sat on the edge of the bed, and Kathy knelt down in front of him. I started to get confused and a little nervous at this point. Kathy just got this intense look in her eyes as she stared at the screen. She put her hand on my thigh and started to caress my leg up and down.

On the screen I saw Kathy reach up and undo his fly. She did something with her hand and out popped his cock. It swung back and forth like a pendulum until Kathy reached out and grabbed it, taking a firm hold.

"All right, you proved your point, you knew the whole time. I can't believe you'd do that just to show me up." I stammered, trying unsuccessfully to keep an edge of panic out of my voice.

"Um... Baby? I have literally no memory of this taking place." She said,

as the Kathy on screen engulfed Marks cock with her mouth all at once. The sound quality on this part of the recording was very clear. I could hear the wet slurp as Kathy swallowed his whole cock, followed by a wet 'thwunk' when Kathy started bobbing up and down on it.

"Oh my god! You let me go down on one of your friends just to prove I could be wrong?" Kathy exclaimed. I was too shocked to speak. "What's wrong with you! Your fucking sick!" She said. And I noticed that her hand had wandered, cause now she was grasping my cock through my pants and squeezing fairly aggressively. I tried to get a word in edgewise, but she wouldn't let me speak. "No! Fuck you! You don't get to explain the twisted logic behind all this until we see just how far you let this shit go." She nearly yelled, the whole time kneading into my rapidly hardening cock. I was too confused to say or do much of anything.

"We are just going to sit here quietly and watch what other degrading things your subjected your girlfriend to, you sick fuck." She finished, turning back to the TV. She was basically jerking me off through my pants now, her hand working back and forth over my cock.

On the screen Kathy stopped blowing the guy and started to jerk on his cock. She leaned forward a little, and fished his balls out of his pants with her mouth and started to suck on them as she jerked him off. After a few minutes of this she stopped, ran her tongue up his shaft and then twice around the head of his cock before wrapping her lips around it again and going back down .

I just sat there watching as she sucked him off for several minutes. I could tell when he tensed up that he was going to cum, but the Kathy on the screen didn't stop or back off. And I knew from experience that she could tell when a guy was coming. She just kept up a steady motion as he came into her mouth until she had apparently drain it all. Then she back off and looked up at him with a coy smile. Then opened her mouth to show that it was full of his milky cum, then swallowed noisily.

As the video followed them both back downstairs I sat stunned. I didn't know what to do or think about what I had just seen. Did Mark take advantage of Kathy? What the fuck. I started getting kinda angry now that the shock was wearing off a little. Then the switch happened again. I was with Kathy again on the screen, and I took the opportunity to try to explain. But before I even said anything Kathy just gave me such a tight jawed furious look that I subsided and turned back to the screen. She was still rubbing my dick through my pants. I was still confused.

The long wait in between was edited out, and we were on the next switch before I knew it. Greg was the next to take my place and I was again waiting in an upstairs bedroom. Greg went down to Kathy and they immediately headed to the unoccupied bedroom. I felt like there was a lead weight in my stomach as I watched them climb the stairs.

This time Kathy stripped off her panties. She untied her shirt, revealing her perky breasts underneath. Greg whipped out his on dick, already hard at the sight of her. He was obviously larger than me. Kathy backed onto the bed, sliding up to the headboard and spreading her legs, drawing her ankles up so her knees were high, her plaid skirt framing her waiting snatch. My friend got into position between her legs and lined his cock up with her opening. He worked it back and forth, till he got the first inch inside her. Then he thrust forward, getting another six inches in all at once.

This produce the first sound that the Kathy on the screen had made since entering the room. A high pitched cry. My friend drew back and thrust in again, producing a sound almost identical in pitch to the first. One hand on either side of her head holding him up he started up a steady rhythm, stroking in and out of an obviously wet pussy and causing Kathy to cry out with every thrust.

This went on for about ten minutes, with him thrusting into her and her crying out and moaning the whole time. The real life Kathy unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, and started to slowly jerk me off while we watched her get fucked on the screen.

After awhile, Greg pulled out, stroking his cock a few times rapidly before cumming all across her stomach and up to her tits. Kathy didn't miss a beat, scooping up the load as it hit her and licking it off her fingers. She then bent almost double at the waist to lean down and give the spent cock a little peck on the tip.

The tape skipped forward a bit here, apparently to get to the good stuff. In no time I replaced one friend and was replaced by another. This was Vince, and he wasted no time getting Kathy up to the room. And Kathy wasted no time in getting undressed. She stood there on the TV in just her thigh high socks.

Vince peeled off the jumpsuit and his t-shirt and shorts underneath. Kathy knelt down in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. Kathy blew him for a minute, getting him up to full extension, then bent over the bed, nude except for her thigh high socks and ass wiggling invitingly. Vince got right behind her and rammed his full 8 inches inside of her. It was the biggest one yet. She made a pained moan this time, and I noticed for the first time that he hadn't stuck it in her pussy. He was fucking her ass. How could she think it was me again and again. Especially when she had never let me fuck her ass the entire time we were together.

I turned to confront her, but she wasn't next to me. I had been so focused on the screen I didn't notice her kneel down in front of me. She wrapped her lips around my cock, and started sucking me off. "What the hell is going on?" I exclaimed. Still gently sucking my cock she turned her eyes up at me and gave me such a glare I thought she wanted to kill me. She kept on sucking my dick, building up pressure now, so that in a minute she was sucking so hard it was like she wanted to suck my balls out through the shaft. I was so confused... and so... turned on, I didn't know what to do.

The noises coming from the TV got my attention again. The Kathy on the screen was grunting and moaning in clear discomfort as Vince pounded away at her ass but she never said a word about stopping. This went on longer then the first two combined, with the Kathy on the screen taking it up the ass and the real life Kathy sucking my dick. The whole time I was trying to formulate a coherent thought about what was going on, and the whole time Kathy was effectively preventing me. I wasn't even sure if I was angry or concerned.

Kathy knew me fairly well, so when I would get close, she would back off a bit and slow down. She did this until the guy on the screen started bucking into her more frantically and muttering profanity. "Take it, you fucking slut. Take my hard cock in your whore ass you stupid slut. Take every fucking inch."

Kathy matched his tempo perfectly, and when he grunted and came inside my girlfriends ass on the TV screen, I came inside her mouth in real life.

With that release reality started flooding back to me. My friends had fucked my girlfriend. My girlfriend had fucked my friends. What the hell?

I opened my mouth to say something, and Kathy kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Nah ah! No questions until the end of the movie." She said with a mischievous smile while wagging her finger in my face. She turned me back to the screen for what I assumed would be the last humiliating scene. A very drunk me made the switch, and then again, leaving Kathy with the last of my supposed friends, Tom.

This time when they got to the room, Tom took off his mask and stripped out of the costume along with the clothes underneath. Any possibility that Kathy was innocent went out the window there, if there still was any possibility at this point.

Kathy stripped down again, but this time my friend didn't fuck her right away. She laid down, and he retrieved something from under the bed. It turned out to be three sets of handcuffs. Kathy put her hands against the headboard, and Tom looped one set of cuffs around a pole in the headboard, and snapped a cuff around each wrist, securing her hands over her head. Then he grabbed one of her ankles and pulled IT up to the headboard, snapping a cuff around the ankle and the other end around another pole, leaving her left foot a couple feet from her hands. He then did the same thing on the other side with her other ankle, leaving her secured and spread eagle on the bed.

With her wide open he climbed up between her legs. She smiled at him encouragingly as he nudged his cock into the now gaping cunt in front of him, and slowly eased home into her. They began to kiss gently as he got a rhythm going back and forth. He played with her breasts, while he fucked her gently, sucking and flicking her nipples while he kneaded the tender flesh of her modest tits.

It went on for about fifteen minutes. He would speed up for a dozen strokes, then slow down again. Sometimes kissing her neck, sometimes wrestling with her tongue, sometimes teasing her nipples. It looked more like making love then having sex, despite her constraints. Near the end, he drew back, just their crotches meeting. He began a side to side pattern of movement and started rubbing her clit while he fucked her. She was whimpering and mewling the whole time as his unusual stroke hit places in her few had. His pace increased, and so did the intensity of her cries, until he gave a handful of aggressive thrusts, and she cried out in ecstasy. Gripping her milky thighs, he grunted as he came inside of her. He just lay there for a while holding her thighs as he came down. When he drew back there was a line of cum connecting his cock and her pussy. He leaned forward to give her a little kiss, then got off the bed and got dressed, and left the room.

I was relieved that it was finally over, though I thought it was odd that he hadn't uncuffed her from the bed.

Then Vince, who had fucked her ass, came back into the room. He wasted no time getting undressed, or getting his cock into Kathy. He had the biggest cock of all the guys I had seen, and he just plunged straight into her waiting cunt. His technique was all big hard heavy thrusts like he was angry with her pussy. He had his hands around her waist for leverage while he pounded into her, her body rising completely off the bed as he drew her onto him, suspended by the cuffs and his cock.

Kathy moaned and grunted with every collision. She was clearly in pain, and clearly feeling enough pleasure not to care. He held her by the waist and pounded into her over and over. After five minutes of this, he released her waist and climbed higher on the bed, taking hold of the head bored for greater leverage. Then, with his body crushing her and his cock buried deep, he started to fuck with even greater force then before. Kathy's cries were muffled by his chest, as he turned red with sweat pouring off of him, half shouting profanities as he destroyed her cunt. This went on until he exclaimed "God damn fucking whore!" on his final thrust and emptied his balls into her cunt. He left with as little ceremony as he arrived, leaving Kathy's cunt gaping open and dripping cum, and the bedroom door wide open.

He was followed almost immediately by my other two friends, Mark and Greg, who were as matter of fact as the last guy. They stripped out of their clothes and one got up and straddled her face, shoving his cock into her mouth, the other, seeing the mess that was left of her pussy, climbed up onto the bed and thrust into her puckered asshole instead. Mark fucked her throat, producing wet gagging sounds the whole time, while Greg went to town on her ass.

Mark started moaning that he was going to cum. Twisting her head around, Kathy managed to extract his cock from her throat so she could speak. "Please deposit all cum in my pussy, if you don't mind." She said breathlessly. Mark looked back at Greg, who shrugged and moved back. Mark got into position and fucked into Kathy's cunt, which had recovered a little from its rough treatment by now.

He gave it nine quick strokes, before depositing his seed into her. Then he was replaced, and the next guy gave 28 solid stroke before making his own deposit. Kathy thanked them both, and, laughing, one picked up a Sharpe from the dresser and wrote SPERM BANK on her stomach with an arrow pointing down.

I sat there starring at the screen, stunned. It was all so shocking I couldn't really understand it. I felt physically and emotionally drained after the whole thing. The only thought that was able to penetrate my head was at least it's over. I was more relieved than angry by this point.

Then on the screen another guy entered the room, leaving the door open. This guy had some gory monster mask on over his head, so I had no idea who he was. But he got to know Kathy fairly well. He pulled his dick out his fly and crawled between Kathy's legs, mounted her bound form, and rode for about two minutes before leaving his own deposit in the SPERM BANK. He left the room with his cum leaking out of Kathy, and was replaced immediately.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Pranks Gone Wrong, Halloween Lineup

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds