• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Out of the Haze

From Out of the Haze

123

You got big boobs, that blow my mind. Excuse me, while I kiss this guy

– Misheard lyrics

I’m 19 now, almost 20, and I think my parents are a little worried about me. I finished high school more than a year ago, and I got pretty good grades. I applied to the best schools I could think of for journalism, and between my grades, my writing samples and my SATs I got offered a full ride at each school. I deferred admission against my parent’s better judgement, and said I was going to work a year. I told them I wanted to ‘gain valuable life experience’. Realising that I wasn’t going to change my mind, they supported my choice, believing - as I did at the time - that it was just going to be one year away from school. It’s already two.

I think they pictured me working like a pig for 9 months at a couple of jobs and then backpacking Europe or the Pacific Rim for a couple of months before going to school. Instead, I got a job pumping gas, and I spend a lot of time stoned and reading books. I read a lot. I don’t just read books, I read magazines and the newspapers as well, but for the most part I read books, and I’ll read pretty much anything: trade fiction, paperback pulp, biographies and memoirs, whatever. If someone I trust says it is worth a read, I’ll pick it up. If it was something that was kind of boring, I’d just smoke some grass while I read it, and that usually helped. What started out as my occasional indulgence has become pretty much every afternoon of my life: after my morning shift at the Gas and Sip, I read books and smoke pot.

You know what? It’s a pretty good life. I recommend it.

Of course it has some drawbacks. I read somewhere that smoking pot can decrease your libido. At least, I think I read that. I might have heard it somewhere, or saw something on TV about it, but for some reason when that fact comes to mind, I remember it as being something I read. I think there might be some truth to that, considering I haven’t jerked off in probably three weeks. I wasn’t masturbating much at all since I started smoking up, and was hardly ejaculating except for a brief period of time where I was getting head pretty much every other day from this trailer park mom who couldn’t afford gas. She was, quite frankly, a nightmare, but she gave good head and always made me feel like a stud telling me how huge a cock I have. I wouldn’t describe it as huge, but I admit I like hearing someone say it is. She was nice enough, and generally the five bucks worth of gas I bought her was a fair trade for sloppy head. It was a pretty good routine. One day I noticed she hadn’t been around in awhile as I leaned on a broom smoking my morning joint. I was kind of surprised that I didn’t really care.

* * * * *

I used to ride my bike to and from work, but one day I was a bit fried and I slammed my bike into a guardrail. The wheel got bent to all hell, so I decided to walk. The weirdest thing is I have a car, too. I just decided I liked the walk.

* * * * *

A few of my friends from high school came to see me their first break from university. They were all pretty wired up and excited about being away from home. They spoke of the freedom, and the intellectual stimulation, and the parties, and how once or twice they had even smoked some drugs. It struck me that except for the social aspect of it all, our lives were pretty much the same. I tried to be the good friend and pretend I was interested or happy for them, but I couldn’t really, and I think they felt that they had left me behind as their lives changed at school. Pretty soon the emails and phone calls stopped. Really, it was okay with me; I had developed my own life, and I liked it just like it was.

It all started to change when the house next door went up for sale.

Our neighbours on the east side were the Murray family. Don and Janine had both retired during my sophomore year in high school. Their kids were about halfway between my age and my parents’ age. I was barely in grade school when their youngest went away to college. The Murrays lived on the street longer than anyone else; they were here when my parents moved in, and they saw all three of us kids come home from the hospital. In a lot of ways they were like part of the family. Don played the role of big brother to my dad, helping him get used to being a home owner, etc. They talked a lot about sports and lawns. When we were kids, Janine would baby sit me and my sisters after school until my mother got home from her job, and when we were older, my parents, Janine and Don would go away for weekends. But the four bedroom house was “too much home” for a retired couple, and they sold the house in October. It sat empty until January. We didn’t ever meet the new owners during the transaction, but the Murrays said they were a nice younger couple, and that they thought it was cute that my parents would get to be the new owner’s Don and Janine. My parents seemed to like the idea.

* * * * *

It was just after the New Year, and I was walking home from my morning shift. It had been pretty quiet at the station because most people were taking a few extra holiday days, so I spent my shift reading Mike Hammer novel and smoking a fatty. I was still a little stoned as I turned the corner onto our street. There was a big Alliance Moving van parked in the driveway next door to my house. I stopped a couple of houses up the street and leaned on a light post. The movers were carrying the craziest shit into this house, and none of it seemed to go together. Big wood sculptures that looked like something out of the Amazon followed by a stuffed lion, followed by a Scandinavian leather couch, followed by a birdcage big enough for a person. I thought it was something out of a Tim Burton movie.

After I’d been watching for about five minutes (hey, I was stoned, it was entertaining) a BMW pulled up out front of the house. I’m not much of a car guy, but I could read the little thing that said BMW, so I know that’s what it was. It looked expensive. I was impressed. Then the owner got out of the car, and I was amazed. She looked like a movie star as her long leg slide out from inside the car. She was wearing one of those dresses the Indian women wear. I think they’re called saris. But she had pale white skin and thick red hair. Her breasts stretched the fabric of the dress, I’d guess she was a full C cup, and her ass was hugged by the cut of the skirt. I felt what had become an unfamiliar stirring in my boxers.

I watched her walk up to the guy who seemed to be overseeing the move. She tipped her sunglasses back into her hair to make eye contact as she spoke with him. She smiled and laughed at something he said and put one hand on his crossed arms. His chest puffed out with pride and I think he sucked his gut in as she walked past. His head cranked around to watch her ass sway in that dress as she entered the house. The movers were carrying a French chaise and came to a standstill as she walked in. I think I imagined it, but I could hear her heels click on the ceramic tiles of the entryway.

* * * * *

That night at the dinner table, my parents talked about our new neighbours. It was just the three of us at the table, as my eldest sister Robin had moved out this past spring to live in the city, and my other sister Laura was away at third year university.

“…some sort of big bucks executive I think Don was saying. Apparently he travels for months at a time.” My dad was looking at his dinner plate as he spoke.

“Well I met her briefly today. Her name is Sondra. Not Sandra. She corrected me.” My mom laughed as she reached for her wine glass. “She’s a professor at the university. Literature I think.”

Dad reached for his wine glass. “Yeah I think Don told me that too. Quite the jet setters, apparently. Something tells me our quiet little street might not appeal to them.”

Mom sipped her wine thoughtfully. “Well, we were pretty wild when we first got here too, don’t forget. Perhaps they came looking for a change.”

“Did you see their furniture?” Neither of my parents seemed to notice my interjection. “It was some of the craziest shit.”

“Daniel, that’s no way to talk at the dinner.” My mother cut into her meat as she spoke. “But yes, I did see it, and it was rather eclectic. It looks like it cost a fortune.”

“I’ll bet it did. Don says his agent told them they paid cash for the house. No mortgage at all. Can you believe it?”

My mother raised an eyebrow. “Well, good for them.”

My father nodded, and we ate the rest of the meal in silence. I think they had decided they weren’t going to have anything to do with our new neighbours.

* * * * *

I didn’t see much of Sondra the next few weeks, and I didn’t see her husband at all. With my parents making no effort to get to know our new neighbours, I didn’t even know the guy’s name. I blamed it mostly on working the morning shift. I was at work by 7am, and home by 2pm. Not much of anyone kept the same hours as me. As January turned into February, we had a stretch of unseasonably warm weather, and I took to sitting in the yard and reading. I was reading Joyce’s Portrait of the Artist for the second time. I think I fancied myself a sort of Stephen Dedalus. I, too, wanted to escape my people. I just finished my second smoke of the day when I heard the sound of an electric hedge trimmer and turned over to look. It was Sondra. She was standing on a step ladder trimming the top of the Murray’s privacy hedge. Her hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing a tight white t-shirt with a black bra. She saw me looking, and turned off the trimmer.

“Hello, you must be Daniel.” She smiled.

“Um yeah. Hi. I am.” I stood up and walked toward the hedge.

“Sondra. Nice to meet you.” She looked down at the book in my hand. “Joyce? Are you reading it for class?”

I looked down at the book in my hand like I’d forgotten it was there. “Oh, um, yeah. I mean, no, not for class. I am reading it for me. I like to read.” I kept looking at her bra showing through her t-shirt.

“Really? And what do you like about Portrait?”

“I like the idea of escape, I suppose.”

She smiled again. “Yes the mythical Dedalus and Joyce’s Dedalus.” She wiped some sweat from her brow with her forearm. “I’m impressed. I teach Joyce to my first years. I think they universally despise him.”

I laughed. I’m not sure why.

“Maybe it has something to do with the instructor though. Why don’t you come over and tell me more about what you think?”

I looked at her eyes and noticed they were green. “Right now?”

She looked around. “Sure. I think these hedges can wait. Frankly, it’s not really my thing.” She started down her ladder. “I’ll meet you at the gate,” she called once she slipped out of view.

I was still pretty stoned, and walked over to the Murray’s gate in a bit of a haze.

Sondra met me at the gate. She was wearing short khaki shorts, with the t-shirt tucked in I noticed, and white ankle socks and hiking shoes. She held her hand to shake mine.

I took it and shook. She had a firm grip. “Good to meet you.”

She smiled again. I noticed how white her teeth were. “And you, too. Come on, let’s go inside and I’ll get us a drink.” She turned and I followed her in through the back door, my eyes on her ass the whole time.

She gestured I should sit in the living room and I did. The room had two sofas. One was Victorian, and one looked like it belonged in the Ming Dynasty. There was a split frame painting on the wall of two lovers embracing. Other than that the room was bare.

Sondra returned with two beers and sat on the sofa with me. “Cheers.” We clinked bottle necks.

She started going on about the features of the room. It seemed like every thing in the place had a story. Her husband, contrary to Don’s intelligence gathering, was an art dealer, but he dealt without a gallery. He’d buy single pieces and find single buyers. Sondra had been teaching at the university for ten years, which by my math made her about 38. She didn’t look it. I was glad she was doing all the talking because I couldn’t get a coherent thought in my head. Between the beer and the pot and her tits straining at the t-shirt, I was clueless.

She started asking me about Joyce as we started our second beer, and at first I was pretty timid with my answers, until we started talking about escape. I spoke a bit about how I didn’t really want to go to school, and how I think I had embraced books and smoking up as the only escape I had easy access. She nodded as I spoke and sipped at her beer. She leaned back into the corner of the couch and tucked one leg under her. I could see up her shorts. Her panties were black.

“So why didn’t you go to school then? If you got full scholarships, it seems the perfect opportunity to move away and get a feel for life on your own?”

I had thought about that before. “I think what I don’t like about school is that it’s what you’re supposed to do, you know? You get out of high school, which you hate, and you go to university, which you’re supposed to love. It’s where you’re supposed to become someone, I guess, but I just like the idea of deciding when and where I become who I am going to be.”

“So you like the unexpected?”

“Well, I like doing the unexpected, sure.”

Sondra looked me up and down a second and then leaned in and kissed me. Her eyes were closed and mine were open. The kiss was soft and tender. She opened her eyes with out pulling her face away from mine, and then she kissed me again. Harder. Her tongue pushed into my mouth. Her kisses were filled with hunger. I felt my cock harden and slide across my leg through my boxers. She pulled away from me and licked her lips.

She was breathing hard. I looked at her tits.

I put my beer down and leaned across the couch. She spread her legs and pulled me toward her. I shoved my tongue in her mouth. I could feel her hands pulling my t-shirt up my back. I wrapped her up in my arms and pressed against her. She smiled as she kissed me. I kissed her neck and felt her start to undo my belt and pants. She slid her hands into my boxers and grabbed my ass. I started pulling her t-shirt out of her shorts. She shifted underneath me to help.

Her hand came around to grab my cock. I couldn’t believe how fucking hard I was as I throbbed in her fist. She gripped my cock hard and squeezed, pumping it up and down. I moaned into her ear as I bit at her earlobe. She pushed me back and turned me so that I was sitting on the couch. She slid off and knelt in front of me. She grabbed at my jeans and my boxers with both hands. I lifted my ass so she could pull them down. She stopped when she got them down to my ankles. “Jesus, Daniel. That is a big fucking cock.” She licked her lips and grabbed it by the base. I watched her lean and take the head of my cock into her mouth. She licked around it and swallowed the first couple of inches. She moaned with my cock in her mouth. I felt her hand jerking it up and down as she sucked. Her tongue rubbed underneath the head as she slurped up and down my shaft. I put my hands in her hair and watched her fuck my cock with her face. She was right, it did look huge.

She pulled away and reached down to pull her shirt off in one motion. Her tits looked full in the seamless bra. She reached behind her and undid the bra, shrugging it off her shoulders. Her nipples were hard and she cupped her tits in her hands.

“How do you like my tits, Daniel?” She squeezed her breasts together and rubbed at her nipples.

“They’re incredible.”

“Mmmm,” she smiled. “I love playing with them.” She rubbed her tits in circles across her chest. “Feels so good.” She leaned back in and started sucking my cock some more. She kept taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. I could see her spit glistening up and down the length of me. She hummed with pleasure as she worked it in and out of her mouth. I started to grunt and moan as I felt myself get close to cumming. She stopped and stood up.

“Take off your shirt.”

I did what she told me.

She undid her shorts and pulled them off with her black panties. Her pussy hair was trimmed tight, and was a darker red than her head.

“I’m going to fuck that big cock.”

I looked down at it soaked in her spit. “I don’t know how long I will last.”

She knelt on the couch over me, reaching down for my cock. She pulled it up to meet her cunt and started to slide down on it. She grunted almost right away.

“Fuck it’s thick.” She breathed in deeply. “Maybe just a little at first.” I grabbed her ass and tried to help hold her up. She fucked the first few inches of my cock, grinding around on me.

“Suck my tits Daniel.” She arched her back and stuck those incredible tits in my face. I sucked at them hungrily, not even thinking about what I was trying to do. I bit them. She pushed down on the rest of my cock and started to spasm around me. “Oh fuck yeah, you fucking cock, Jesus.”

She started to grind up and down on me, too fast for me to keep sucking on her tits. They rubbed all over my face.

“Mmmm fuck this cock. Oh god yes. Fuck Daniel you and your fucking cock. God.” It felt like she was cumming with every thrust of my cock into her.

Her hands were up on the wall holding her up and she looked down at me. Her eyes were lit with lust. “God what a cock. I want this fucking cock every day. Every. Fucking. Day. Do you understand?”

I nodded.

“God. Fuck me Daniel. Fuck it. Fuck my wet cunt nice and hard. I need it. Fuck I need it.”

I started pounding into her, not worrying about hurting her, not worrying if it felt good for her, just slamming into her cunt. It was so wet it soaked my balls and I could feel it making my asshole wet.

“Oh fuck what cock. Oh yeah. Oh God yeah.” She moaned and grunted with every thrust. “That’s it you fucker. Fuck me like a man. Make me a fucking whore.”

I started lifting up underneath her I was fucking so hard into her. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock get ready to cum. I groaned in anticipation.

“Tell me.” She looked at me. “Tell me when that fucker is going to cum.”

“Soon.” I panted out with my next thrust.

She pushed her hands down on my chest and lifted off me. My cock slid out of her with a wet slap on my stomach. She quickly knelt in front of me and started jacking my cock off. I was looking at her tits. She leaned in and cupped them around my cock.

“Fuck my tits Daniel. I want that big cock cumming all over them.” I watched my cock pump up and down between her tits. It looked so good. I clenched my teeth and moaned. My cock started to erupt all over her. It splashed out onto her chest and neck, and then oozed out onto her tits.

“Mmmmm yeah baby. That is so hot.”

My cock softened between her tits and she sat back. I saw my cum run down between her breasts. Her skin was red from the rubbing. She ran her hands through it, rubbing it into her skin and across her breasts. “So nice.”

I leaned my head back onto the couch. I was feeling light headed. I rolled my head to the side and looked out the window. My sister Laura was standing there. Her eyes were wide. She saw me looking at her and quickly stepped out of sight. I let out a short gasp.

Sondra looked quickly over at the window. “What is it?”

“Nothing. I mean, I thought it was something, but it’s nothing.” I turned back to look at her. She seemed to be suddenly self conscious and was pulling her t-shirt over her head.

“It wasn’t the cable guy, was it?”

I laughed. “No, I think I’m just a little light headed”

“Well ok. I don’t think I was in the mood for another porno scene anyway.”

I looked at her. I was confused.

“You know, cable guy walks in while couple fucks. Threesome ensues.”

I laughed. “Oh yeah.”

She pulled her shorts on. “Frankly I don’t think my pussy could take it. That was quite a surprise you’re packing.”

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Out of the Haze

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds