• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Retirement Home: Day 02

Retirement Home: Day 02

You arrive at the retirement home for your second evening at work. Your supervisor, Betty seems happy to see you when you enter her office. "Hello again. I'm glad you showed up. So many of our new people don't come back after their first look at this place."

She stands and comes around to your side of the desk. She is so close, her breasts are almost touching yours through your uniforms. "Is that perfume for George?" Her right hand reaches up to cup your face. "George really loves it when a girl dolls herself up just for him." With a smile, Betty is out of her office and it is all business for most of the shift.

The residents are less hostile toward you this evening and when Betty realizes you are noticing that, she remarks. "They have resigned themselves to not being able to chase you away. Now you are just as boring to them as everything else is in their lives."

With an hour to go on the shift, Betty asks you to help her tuck one of the residents in. Pausing in front of George's door, she presses right against you, cupping your bottom briefly in both her palms as she whispers in your ear. "George is really going to like seeing you again. Do you think your body can take him?"

You kiss her briefly but forcefully on the lips; "You bet I can take him. I've been thinking about this since going home to my pathetic husband the other evening." With that, you push through the door followed closely by Betty.

George is wide awake and reading, but puts the book down and gives you both a huge grin as you enter. "Good evening ladies. It is always so pleasant to have visitors and I especially enjoy visitors as lovely as you two." Holding his arms out as you both approach the bed from opposite sides, he looks from one to the other. "What can I do for you ladies this evening?"

Betty looks across the already tented bedspread at you and asks if you are sure you want this. She warns you that you are going to be walking funny when you go home tonight.

Your answer is to step out of your panties, throw back the blanket and sheet and climb aboard. Sitting on George's thighs and feeling his erection nestled in the cleft of your bottom.

Betty and George both laugh at your eagerness, then Betty leans forward and begins stroking George's immense flesh stalk behind you. Once satisfied with the engorgement, she has you lift up a bit so she can guide his erection into your wetness.

Guiding the head up and down through the impossibly narrow, wet furrow, Betty manages to get your juices covering the entire head before you lose patience and start to sit while scooting your hips backward.

You don't get very far before you start to wonder if, even after childbirth, you'll be able to open yourself sufficiently to accept his endowment. Just when you are ready to call it off for fear of tearing your inner walls, the head slips in an inch. It surprises you that you actually felt when the crown of his cock had entered you. The stretching had increased the sensitivity of your most sensitive skin to the point that you are feeling the veins along his shaft, pulsing with every heart beat.

Your hips continue to settle slowly downward until you meet another obstacle. That velvety sweet cock head you had nursed on just the other night, was now pressing quite firmly against your cervix. The cramping you felt when you realized that you are not all the way down, sent a second shiver of panic through your body. As you poised there, wondering how to explain why you are going to have to back out, there was a feeling of muscle giving way. Relaxing rather than tearing as you had feared.

After several minutes of effort, an audible sigh escapes all three of you as your bottom settles onto George's thighs. His cock has managed to completely fill your womanhood. His girth possesses you like none other and his length is pressing firmly at the entrance of your womb. Your poor cervix is cramping in an effort to keep the intruder at bay, but you smile because you realize that he isn't going any deeper. He is fully embedded.

Betty slips her right hand down your tummy until her fingertips are exploring the point where your bodies are fused together. As her fingertips teasingly circle your clit, she comments on how fully stretched your lips feel as George's shaft pulses deep inside your body.

Her left hand slides downward through your bottom crack to gently tease your little anal grommet. She comments on how tight it is with your pussy barely accommodating George's girth.

All George can do is groan without risking a climax right now.

Seeing the problem in the strained look on George's face, Betty stops playing with you for the moment and addresses both of you. "Well, I just hate to be left out of the party." She slips out of her panties and waves them under your nose. "See how turned on it makes me to see you two having so much fun?"

Betty climbs up on the bed in front of you so you are facing each other. Her furry crotch settles onto George's mouth, drowning out what he was trying to say. You know it wasn't a complaint from he way that his hips have begun gyrating to work his meat slightly in and out of you. Your cervix is straining under the pressure of his length and his girth is making it difficult for you to catch your breath.

Betty smiles at you and reaches over to open your uniform blouse and lift your breasts from the bra so she can nibble and suck on them while you both enjoy the ride.

Your hips grind back and forth. Your legs flex to lift your womanhood off his impaling member before dropping back down to force it back inside. Slowly at first, because your body is feeling some pain from this superman. Momentum builds as your passion grows from glowing embers to white hot forest fire.

Having started out suckling and nursing on your nipples, Betty is now biting and chewing on them as she moans at the treatment she is receiving at the end of George's tongue.

George, is so deep inside the experience that neither of you is certain whether he is moaning from pleasure or pain, but his arms are easily strong enough to lift you both if it comes to that. His voice is garbled as he licks and kisses, trying not to drown in Betty's passion as it flows freely from her body.

When you feel George go stiff all over, the forest fire of passion in your body turns into a volcano erupting white hot lava. A lava that seems to bathe your entire womb. You continue to grind and bounce on George as you feel pulse after pulse of his essence flooding your body. Your greed drives you to want all of it as your velvet walls stroke and draw it upward from him.

Finally reaching sensory overload, you collapse forward into Betty's still covered breasts. When you begin to recover your senses, you are aware of two things. The first being that your nipples feel like they were chewed up by puppies. The second being that you are still sitting on George's cock.

His cock is no longer stiff as an iron rod, but you can feel his softer, fleshy girth still filling you pleasantly. As you shift, you feel the sloshing and realize that George is so well endowed that even when soft, there simply isn't enough room for his passion to leak out of your body.

You mention this to Betty who smiles. "I hope you're going to share it with me then. There's nothing I like more than a big bowl of man cream." Winking at you. "Unless it is man cream frosted with girl cum."

Betty gently pushes you backward so you are laying back with your head between George's feet. George's meat is still trapped inside. You feel her lips and tongue on your inner thighs as she dabs up everything she finds with her nimble tongue.

George reaches down and lifts your hips a couple of inches and you feel his wet shaft slip out of you and flop against your limp and sated gape.

Almost immediately, you feel Betty's tongue reaching all around the head of George's cock before dipping inside you to lap at you like a bowl of cream. You giggle to yourself when you realize that is pretty much what you are. A bowl of cream.

At the end of the shift, you are in Betty's office. "Betty, are all evenings like this one?"

Betty laughs out loud. "No sweetie. If they were, we wouldn't last long." Betty wraps her arms around you and pulls you close. "It will happen as often as you like though." With a kiss and a pat on the bottom, Betty sends you home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Retirement Home: Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds