• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken Ch. 01

Taken Ch. 01

NOTE: This chapter is mostly an introduction, so if you just want sex scenes, skip to chapter 2.

*****

I realise this is dangerous, walking around the streets of New York alone at night, but the thrill of it kind of turns me on. Most girls would be scared to be out in this part of town, especially looking like I am now, with a short dress that only falls halfway down my thighs. The sweater I have on covers the low-cut, tight neckline of my dress. I also have a necklace strategically placed to draw people's eyes down to my perky 34B breasts, accentuated by my favourite black lace push-up bra. My black winged eyeliner is beginning to fade a bit and most of my lipstick has rubbed off. The click of my 3-inch heels echoes across the empty street. Or at least I thought it was empty.

After walking a few blocks, I notice that the echoes of my footsteps are moving faster than I am walking. There's somebody else here. I start walking faster, hoping the other person isn't noticing me. Their footsteps grow faster. Damn it! I finally turn around and then break into a run. There is a tall, masculine figure chasing me, and even if I run as fast as my long legs can carry me, he will catch up. I slip into an alleyway and hide behind a dumpster. He can't see me here. It's too dark.

I think I am safe, but then I hear him getting closer and I know he saw me hide. He walks quietly into the alley, straight past the dumpster. I take this chance to jump out of hiding and run back onto the street. He spins around and sprints after me. I spot a subway station and head towards it, barely keeping out of his reach. I duck down into the station and hurry down the stairs. I reach for my metro card to get into the station, but I'm not fast enough. I feel a warm hand firmly grab my wrist and I know the chase is over. I lost.

My attacker turns me around and shoves me up against the wall of the subway station. I finally get to see him close up under the light. He is at least 6'2" and has a shock of blonde hair on top of his head. He has a square jaw and bright blue eyes that would seem friendly if he wasn't assaulting me. His enormously muscular body is pinning me against the wall and I can feel his deep breathing and his racing pulse. He takes both of my wrists in one hand and holds them together. "Don't you fucking move or I'll make you regret it," he commands. I take his threat seriously and remain still as possible.

He reaches down into his pocket with his spare hand and pulls out a plastic bag, then rips it open with his teeth. Before I can comprehend what is going on, he has shoved a rag onto my face. Oh fuck, this is chloroform isn't it? I hold my breath. "Oh come on, bitch. You'll pass out either way. Breathe in and it will be faster." He has a point, but I won't give him the satisfaction. I keep my mouth shut. Within seconds, I'm feeling light-headed. I try as hard as I can not to give in, but eventually my body betrays me. I take a breath. The last thing I see before I black out is his smirking face and a subway train passing through the deserted station.

*

I awake in an unfamiliar bed in a poorly-lit room. It takes a few moments to fully regain consciousness, but once I do, I remember the events of the previous evening. Fuck. Is this really still happening? I look around the room to see if my kidnapper is here, but he is nowhere to be seen. I am still wearing my dress and shoes from earlier, but my left hand is handcuffed to the metal bed post only inches from my head. My purse and my phone are on a chair in the corner of the surprisingly spacious room. The bed I am attached to is simple but comfortable, and the warm lighting creates an atmosphere that would otherwise seem romantic. There are softly glowing lamps and flickering candles placed all over the room. I notice a closet next to the bed and I reach out to open it. I can barely stretch out far enough to see inside, but what I do see is terrifying: rope, more handcuffs, blindfolds, a video camera with a tripod, dildos, vibrators and various leather clothing items.

"I see you've found my toys," a voice says from the other side of the room. Startled, I spin around to find my captor standing in the doorway, naked except for a pair of black boxers. He is standing only halfway in the light, but even from here I can see that he is a heavily built man. I am strangely attracted to him as he leans on the doorframe with his bulging biceps and toned abs catching the dim light.

He closes the door and approaches the foot of the bed. "How are you?" he asks. I stare at him silently. Don't say anything and maybe he will just get it over with faster. "Oh come on, honey. I just want to make sure I haven't hurt you. How are you feeling?" I continue to stare blankly at him as I can see him becoming frustrated. "Answer me!" he orders, grabbing my ankles and pulling me away from the closet. "Are you scared?" he asks softly as I struggle to free my feet from his grasp. I still refuse to speak. He waits a moment, then with a disappointed look, he says, "Fine. We'll do this your way. If you're not going to talk, I'm not going to let you."

He releases me and I shrink away from him into the far corner of the bed as he saunters over to the closet. He picks up a strange looking device that I recognise only from porn: a ball gag. I curl up in the bed and cover my face as best as I can. He laughs at my futile attempts to protect myself and yanks my arm away from my face, pulling me down onto my stomach in the process. I squeal in pain; the first sound I've made since my arrival. He lifts up my face and pries open my mouth. "Wanna cry for help?" he teases, then laughs. I try to bite him but his fingers holding open my jaws are too strong. He shoves the ball in between my teeth and fastens the strap behind my head. With my free hand, I reach up and try to undo it, but he just grabs my hand and whips out another set of handcuffs. Soon, all four of my limbs are restrained to the bedposts and he has blindfolded me, explaining, "Wouldn't want you to see anything before we are ready, babe."

I wince at the feeling of cold metal on my thigh and then hear the sound of scissors snipping through my dress. The harsh reality of the situation hits me as he cuts off my underpants and bra. I am resisting the urge to cry, or even to scream. I need to stay strong. He removes my leg restraints individually to put on a thong and take off my shoes. I try kicking him but my efforts are in vain; I can't even see him with the blindfold on. He puts a bra on me too, and then readjusts my hands so they are handcuffed to each other and I am lying on my stomach, legs spread out, ass left uncovered by the tiny strip of the thong's fabric.

I feel his hand on my ass, first just brushing it with his fingertips and then grabbing and kneading my naked flesh. He slows down, then gives my ass cheeks a single sharp slap before stepping back to admire his work.

"I'm going to tell you what I'm doing now, just so you know," he says softly, "I'm going to get another chloroform rag, then put you back to sleep while I play with your ass and jack off to it. Then when you wake up, I'm going to use some of my toys on you until you cum, and you will cum," he adds, "they all do, eventually. Then when we have both had our fun alone, I'm going to fuck you, hard. I'm going to fuck your sweet little virgin pussy until you cum again and I cum again and then I'll do it again. And yes I can tell you're a virgin." He pauses for a moment and leaves the room. Can I cry now? Fuck I'm going to cry now. Nobody knows I'm here. Nobody is coming to get me. Where even is here? I'm never going to escape. Fuck. Don't cry.

He returns only seconds later and walks over to me, yanks me up by my hair and shoves the rag in my face. I don't resist this time. I just want it to end. "Oh and one more thing," he whispers to me as I drift off, "You're not leaving this room for a long, long time."

*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds