• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntsy

All characters are adults.

*****

My name is Sam. I'm almost twenty-one. On the occasion of this story I came home from work and found a note from Mom to go to Aunt Julie's house to help her with a chore. Aunt Julie was doing something or other, needed help, and Mom volunteered me.

So I got in my truck and drove to Julie's place where she opened the door and led me to the kitchen. There on the floor was a pile of tile boxes, with Julie frustrated at a job that hadn't even begun. She had all the right tools and stuff for the job, but had no clue where to start.

I sat on the floor and read the directions printed on one of the tile boxes while Julie got down there with me, sat close, and chattered away about everything and nothing. To be honest she was a distraction but I kept my mouth shut and tried to focus on the mental math to start the tile in the exact right place. You want it symmetrical.

Julie and my mom are twins, have large tits, and Julie's were close at hand. Julie is not drop dead gorgeous but she has her charms. She's my mom's twin sister but her face hide's her age; she's 40 year's old. Julie is a true BBW. She's a tall woman at 5'10" and 220 pounds, she's a lotta woman. Despite her size she's sexy. Her tits are plentiful and she has a belly, but not lotsa rolls of fat. Her ass is plump and round and full and her legs and thighs are nice and proportional. That is, her boobs and ass carry much of her extra weight. And soon enough she jabbered to me about her BBW status and her failure with men.

"You mind if I ask you something sorta embarrassing?" She smiled.

"Embarrassing for who?" I laughed.

"Me, Sweetie. I want your honest male opinion about something."

Uh, oh, I thought to myself. This can't be good.

"Am I too fat?"

"Too fat for what?"

"You know, too fat for men to find attractive?"

"Depends on the man, Julie. Some men, especially the brothers, love big girls."

Julie smiled and said "You're very astute." I cocked my head to the side and she smiled again, "I do get a lot of attention from black men but I'm not attracted to them. Dating black men is something young girls do, not me. Do white guys like big women?"

"Sure they do...ever heard of BBW's?"

She acted like she didn't know what I meant.

"Big Beautiful Women?" She guessed.

"Lotsa men love um. Have you ever seen the girls I date?"

"Yeah," she replied, "that's why I asked you. In fact, to tell yuh the truth, that's why I called your mom and asked her to send you over here. I can build this dumb thing myself, but I wanted to talk to a man who likes big girls. But the girls I've seen you with were not as big as me," she said.

"Well, you're tall, too, Julie. But for men like me who like big women, you're a hottie!" I smiled.

She seemed pleased. But there was more. Her eyes betrayed a warmth. "Yuh really think so? Am I sexy?"

"Oh, Hell yeah!' I added.

"Don't flatter an old woman," she said, then shifted position a bit and leaned forward. Her abundant cleavage was more obvious than ever and I was looking down it. She knew it and showed me plenty.

I felt horny, imagining groping those melons on her chest as I'd wanted to since forever. I looked at her legs and feet, and thought about how the whole package. I had lied to her and did not usually date girls as large as Julie, but she wasn't a girl, she was a sexy woman.

"So, if you were my age, would you find me attractive?"

"I find you attractive now. And the only reason I haven't 'gone out with a mature woman yet is because I'm young, so most mature women don't mess with boys, not unless they're a teacher!" She laughed but the nervous silence returned. I tried to busy myself with the tile pieces and all, but felt her eyes boring a hole through me. I looked up and the next thing I knew she was looking at the swelling bulge in my jeans. I could not hide it and did not bother to try. She seemed pleased that my body was responding and not just my mouth.

"Well, enough of this," she said, throwing to the floor the instruction sheet she'd held tight. "In honor of you not being jailbait too much longer, how about a cold beer? You are almost 21, aren't you?"

"Yep," I proudly confirmed it. "Next month I'll be twenty-one and legal. Then I can be turned loose on the cougars of the world."

"What's a cougar?" she asked.

"Ahhhh...it's a vulgar term for a mature woman wanting to have sex with a young guy," I explained.

"Cougar, huh?" she asked for confirmation.

"Yeah!"

Julie grinned.

"This new generation gets right to the point," she smiled. "So, any chance any young guys would find me desirable?"

I went for it. What's the worst that can happen, I thought to me, get screamed at, thrown out of the house and banished to for life! No big deal. "I think you're one helluva MILF myself," I tossed out, nervous, but too far gone and hopeful to really care. I figured I could claim it was just a 'make my fat old aunt feel nice' comment, but instead Julie took my lead.

"Me?" she cooed.

"Yeah Julie, you're hot!" She smiled and it looked like a tear welled up in the corner of her eye. I figured now came the bawling and the 'you're so nice Sam,' but Julie had other things in mind.

She rose from the floor and I studied her. Her shorts were tight. She had plump thighs and a really nice, bubble butt. Her loose tee-shirt was a couple sizes too large and the neck was old and stretched out so when she leaned over to hand me the beer there was miles of cleavage inches from me. I stared at her tits as she displayed them for me. Seeing my reaction, the one on my face and the one in my jeans, she tossed her line in one last attempt to land her prey.

"If I weren't your aunt, and you were over 21, would you really think I was desirable?"

In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought, then replied, looking her in the eyes. "Julie, if I ever thought I could have you I'd jump at the chance."

She smiled. "C'mon, get up. Enough of this nonsense."

I rose, she took my hand in hers, and led me to her bedroom. "I know you get high, so get me stoned. I'm feeling depressed and wanna have some fun."

I acted innocent.

"Stop it! I'm not dumb. I smoked pot lots when I was young. In fact Bill and I" she said, referring to her ex husband "used to get high nearly every day, but since the divorce I haven't gotten a buzz, and about now I think it's what I want most, besides getting laid."

I had a joint in my wallet. We sat on her bed next to each other. We giggled and she kept up the sex questions. "So, you like us old women? Is this a common thing?"

"Sure,. I mean what young guy doesn't want to get naked with a hot mature woman?"

"How about you? You wanna 'get naked' with a hot mature woman?"

"Oh Hell yes!"

She smiled at me, took another hit off the joint and said "Why wait?"

I looked at her and she went dead serious on me. "Have you ever fantasized about me?" She looked at me and studied my reaction to her question.

"I gotta admit I think about you. I mean, You're pretty sexy and I compare you all the time to other girls and women ."

Julie took my hand, looked at me and whispered, "If you want to compare, lemme give yuh something to compare to."

I looked in her eyes. "So, if I were to just jump on you right now, you wouldn't call the cops?"

"Why don't yuh try, and we'll see,"

I did. I leaned over and we kissed and it was hot. She took my hands and put them on her tits. "God that feels good," she whispered in my ear as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues, and I kneaded her tits. She felt my cock with her hand.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Don't you ever breathe a word to your mom."

"But I sure am glad it's happening!"

"Really?" she asked, her hand rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Fuck yes, Julie!"

We lay back on the bed and kissed passionately. I grabbed her tits and pulled on them hard and she sighed. She unfastened my belt, unsnapped my jeans, and pulled my zipper down. Then pushed her hand inside my underwear and gripped my fattening cock. "Oh my God, that feels so good," she huffed under her breath.

She took the lead. "Take off my shirt," she commanded, and I did. Her tits filled her bra.

"Jesus Julie!' was all I could say.

"Take off my bra, baby."

I unsnapped the four metal stays, one hand mind you, and her tits fell free. Her puckered and swollen nipples were dark and hard and stood an inch tall. I lifted first one tit, then the other, to my mouth.

She placed one hand on the back of my neck and guided me to the right tit, all the while her left hand pulled at my underwear. I sucked a nipple into my mouth.

While I sucked her nipples, she freed my cock and slid her hand under the bottom side of it, then gently pulled at it. "Goddamn baby, you're quite a big man there."

I dropped her tits and pushed my jeans and underwear past my hips and slid off my sneakers, letting my pants fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and peeled off my tee-shirt, now totally naked before my hot aunt. She smiled at me. That done, I tugged at her shorts and had her naked in no time.

Her belly was fleshy, but her snatch was pretty, and hairy in just the right amount. I pulled her naked body to me and pressed my mouth against hers, my tongue wanted to stroke her tonsils. Then she pulled me atop her, where I hovered over her and kissed her as she guided my cock into her wet pussy. "Oh yeah baby, fill me up with your cock."

Two shoves did it, our pubic bones were pressed together tight. She squirmed and put her hands on my ass to hold me close. I pulled back then pushed back into her till we touched again.

She gasped for air after a few minutes.

"Had enough?" I wondered.

"No, baby, fuck me," she hissed in my ear and smiled. Julie let go of my ass while I kept the rhythm just right. She soon lifted her tits from the sides of her chest and held each up for me to suck while I pumped her. I licked, nibbled, and sucked on each nipple until she made moaning sounds.

She moved her head from side to side and closed her eyes as her orgasm took hold. "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming," she whimpered as she surrendered to the feelings. Her face turned red and her mouth opened from the the pleasure. I pumped her y harder and she came for me and soaked the bed under her ass. My balls felt wet and warm as she did it.

I slowed and she lay under me trying to catch her breath. She still held one tit in each hand and I went back to sucking them. "Bite my nipples honey." I did and she orgasmed again as I kept the rhythm going until she sighed from her second nut.

I lay beside her. "Get on me Julie. I want those tits smacking me in the face." I pulled her onto me, she mounted my cock, and slowly fucked my cock.

"That's a big cock!" She said as we fucked and talked.

"Yep, and I have wanted it in you since forever."

She came again and collapsed onto me. I put my arms around her then moved my hands to her ass, and helped her raise herself up on her palms to dangle her titties in my face. I licked and grabbed each one with my tongue and lips as she swayed them back and forth.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in me honey. Fill me up, baby. I've wanted you to make love to me for a long time sweetie. Give it to me." I grabbed her ass hard, she moaned "Yeah baby, grab my ass," and I began to fill her hot, tight, cunt with cum. She held herself upright on her palms and swayed her tits back and forth in my face as I filled her full.

She slowed her pace and let herself down onto me when I was done. Then we kissed again. "Can you stay here a while?"

"Sure."

"I want you to come in my mouth and on my face before you go."

My cock got hard again.

"I need a drink of water."

I pulled her mouth back to mine and licked her lips and chin before she got out of the bed.

When she was back in bed I lit another joint we smoked together. Somewhere along the way we fell asleep. I awoke with my cock in her mouth. It was dark outside. "Lemme taste your cum."

"I wanna lick your cum off my titties. God, you make me so hot! I can't believe we're doing this "Oh God. Fuck me. Cum on my face honey. Make me feel like the slutty woman I wanna be."

"Get on your knees Julie" She crawled off of me and knelt on the floor by the side of the bed.

I rose and stood before her. "Jack my cock and suck it." She swallowed me almost to the balls and looked up into my eyes as she sucked and jacked my cock. One hand held onto my ass as my cum built. "Oh fuck, I'm close." She then stood and held her tits up. I took over jacking my cock.

"Cum for me honey. Cum all over me. I wanna taste it and lick it off my fat titties. Wanna see me do that, baby?"

I jacked my cock until I felt the semen on its way to the head. It felt glorious as I spurted onto Julie's face and dribbled onto her chin. The second shot hit her lips and nose, she opened her mouth wide, looked into my eyes, and said, "That's right, cum all over me!" The next wad hit her cheek, and finally all over her tits. She never let her eyes leave mine.

Done spurting, she swallowed my cock all the way down. I felt her throat muscles massaging the head. Then she let my cock fall from her mouth and held up each tit to lick the cum off it. She sucked each nipple into her mouth. She did the trick with the right titty, too. I lay on the bed where she buried her face back in my crotch and sucked the head of my dick.

"Mind if I kiss you?"

She was covered with cum. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She then kissed me and got busy cleaning cum from my skin when we were done. My cock got hard again.

"You own my pussy, if yuh ever want to do this again." She leaned down, kissed me, and whispered, "Baby, as far as I am concerned, I am yours. You can do whatever you want with me or to me whenever you want."

I pushed her off of me, lay her on her back, opened her legs, and held them in my hands. I sucked her toes and licked the bottoms of her feet. I held her in that position as I pushed my cock in her again. We fucked for several minutes. As her orgasm built she moaned, "Fuck this horny pussy honey. This is your pussy. I have wanted you to have it for so long. Fuck it baby. Fuck Aunt Julie. I want you to know I called your mom and asked her to have you come over here so I could try and seduce you. I have been so horny for you for so long, I just don't think I could take it anymore."

I started to speak.

"Shhhh," she said, holding her finger to her lips as she picked up her phone. She dialed and I sat quietly. "Cathy," she said after my mom answered the phone, "Sammy is still here so yuh don't get worried."

"Still there, huh? What, is he fucking around and not doing what he's supposed to?"

Julie looked at me, grinned and raised her eyebrows. "Of course he's fucking around, but he's done everything I needed him to do. I'll send him home as soon as we're done and I feed him. Is that okay?"

"Sure Julie," mom replied. "Make sure he gets his worthless ass home by then." Mom teased.

"Will do Sugar," she replied and hung up.

"Now, I think a bath is in order. Wouldn't want yuh to go home smelling like me, now would we? Besides, I'll help wash yuh, and hopefully I won't need to rape yuh before you go." She grinned.

We got up and went in her bathroom where she filled the large tub with hot water and stuff she added to the water. In the tub she told me about how one night she and my mom came home drunk and found me asleep on the sofa with my cock sticking outta my shorts. "I wanted to put it in my mouth, in front of your mom and God and everbody. I touched it, though, and scared your mom. She made me stop. But before I left I came back and tasted it. Baby I want you to fuck me some more after I suck you hard."

Then she washed me and dried me and dressed me and sent me home with a passionate kiss. "I meant what I said, I belong to you, now, to use however and whenever you want."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntsy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1407 milliseconds