• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 07

Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 07

"You can look at them, but don't touch!" my wife said in a teasing tone as she got dressed for work. She made a point of lifting her tits up, the thick gold rings through the nipples shined in the light from the lamp in the bedroom.

It was Mindy's first day back at her old office. I handed over to her the white lacy bra she wanted to wear. It was new, all her clothing was new since her breast augmentation.

I thought back to months ago when this all began. My wife, Mindy, had discovered my stash of cuckold porn on my computer when she had gone to use it. I remember the discomfort that showed in her face as she described the mostly interracial porn she had seen.

This led to some awkward conversations as I told her why such erotica turned me on. A mixture of fear, lust, and jealousy, inspired by fantasies of husbands watching their wives bed down with other more endowed men. Adding the newer twist of interracial cuckolding, with black men enjoying the pleasure of more than willing white wives, and the mixture became even more potent and volatile.

At first Mindy eased into it talking fantasy tales, even using a large black dildo eventually. Eventually she became more and more aggressive, relishing her role as a seductress and tease. Even her friend Karen, who had been into the whole "hot-wife" lifestyle for years was shocked by how quickly and deep she had gone into it.

Mindy had had sex with Henry, my "friendly" rival at the gym. It had all started when she had asked which man in the gym had the biggest cock. The extra sized condoms she had made me buy at the local drugstore to humiliate me had eventually come in handy as they had been used by him as he fucked her.

She had been liberated by her newly discovered sexually power and had gradually gone from a quiet woman with mousey brown hair to an attention getting busty blond.

I finished helping her get dressed, she decided to wear a form fitting business suit which tantalized rather than revealed what she had underneath. I gave her a quick kiss for good luck as she left for work ahead of me.

As my wife had planned within a few months she had caught the attention of the boss and had moved up through the ranks to become his personal secretary, she planned to play it slow which was just as well as she had to wait for her implants to fully heal. In the meantime she bought a new wardrobe with her raise.

At first her boss, John, did nothing except eye her over whenever he thought that she was not looking, Then there was working in the office through lunch followed by staying late and ordering in food. He asked her loaded questions as he tested to see if she was willing. He had one lawsuit against him and was paying child support to another secretary so he had to be careful on how he proceeded with her.

During this period my wife continued dressing sexy to entice him. She made sure her clothing was tailored just the right way to show off her figure while keeping it covered. Her skirts brought out and hugged the roundness of her ass and hips, her blouses did not bulge at the middle with buttons straining like some office tramp might do, instead they fit well and hugged her stomach accentuating how much her breasts hung over that flat slope. In short she dressed like a lady with the most subtle elements of a tease. She kept on pushing him and carefully teasing him until he could not take it any longer.

One night they were working late and after the last staffer had left for the night she said it was time for her to go also, "But one thing..." she said going over to him. Wordlessly she unzipped his fly as he watched wide eyed. She pulled out his cock which was already half hard and started to pump it.

Wordlessly he guided his hands to her ample tits feeling them through her blouse as she jerked him off. When she felt his cock was too dry she spat into her hands and kept pumping him mechanically, not even letting him kiss her. Her mission this time was to milk his cock with the promise of more later on.

"Oh shit!" he said as he unleashed his load. She aimed it with a calculated effort so it splashed her skirt and blouse and kept pumping until he finished. Then she blotted herself off with some paper towels and put on her long coat going outside to hail a cab home.

When she got home she allowed me to jerk off as she told me every detail of what went on including how big his cock was. She said it was even bigger and thicker than Henry's. "It was so big that even fully hard it kind of bent a bit due to gravity. But his load was huge!" she added in a bit too happily, "I can see why he knocked up his secretary, it was like a fire hose spurting everywhere," she said showing me the stains on the clothing that I would have to bring to the dry-cleaners.

Over the next few weeks she just worked long hours and was as distant as she could be while still maintaining a working relationship, driving him crazy after the night she gave him the hand job. Many in the office thought that he had done something to her and there would be yet another lawsuit in the air. This was just what she wanted, so nobody would think anything was going on; especially when she had to make a business trip with him, which unlike some of the others he had taken with his other past secretaries would be for actual business.

My wife had me help her pack for the trip, first the usual business clothes and her cell phone and lap top and charges. Then there were the other things like sexy underwear and several packs of big sized rubbers. "If not for him maybe for someone else," she said teasing me.

Before she left she made that joke, or was it a threat that the house better be clean or she was going to send me to sissy-maid boot camp where I'd get some real cleaning.

In truth there was such a thing as I found out through her friend Karen who was really into the whole cuckold lifestyle. A friend of hers, Ms. Lee ran it, it was rumored that the first man she broke into this lifestyle was her own husband. Karen actually looked at my wife and told her that Lee was even stricter than she was when it came to dominating men.

Making a mental note to keep the place spotless I drove Mindy to the airport. She waved to me and went into the terminal. As I pulled away I caught a glimpse of a guy coming up to her, was it him? I felt like I had just passed my wife off to someone else. She texted me when they landed.

Every night she called me to let me know everything was okay and that she was also teasing the shit out of him. She decided to not sleep with him during the trip as it might be too risky at work.

I picked her up at the airport and we drove straight home. Once inside the house she had me strip as she took off her panties and hose only and had me lick her shaved and pierced pussy while she told me the details. She played with her tits thought her white blouse which was both sexy and frustrating at the same time.

"While we waited for the car service to call us to come down to the lobby John and I were discussing the details for what to do when we got back concerning the trip and the meetings we had attended when he tried to grab my tits telling me I was driving him crazy being so cold to him after the night I had given him that hand-job. I brushed him off and he got a bit nervous probably because of all the sexual harassment charges he had been up against."

My wife then told him that she was married and did not do such things, he backed off some more, then she told him while looking down at that huge bulge in his pants that she did not want him having to go through airport security in the state he was in.

"I went over to him and unzipped his fly, and I still could not believe how big his cock was, it was the biggest I had ever seen, even bigger than Henry's. I thought about it but decided to tease him a bit and play it slow," my wife said.

"I made a comment that his cock couldn't even fit in the overhead bin. We both laughed then I started to jerk him off explaining that I was married and though me and my husband share a certain amount of openness, fooling around with the boss might be a problem, no matter how big his cock was," she said laughing as she urged me to keep licking her pussy.

"I let him feel my tits as I pumped his cock, it was so big I could not get my fingers around it. He told me that he had seen me at the company for a while and was pleased I was assigned to work with him. I told him that I could go no further and that if I ever went with him there would have to be some commitment as I only went bareback and was off the pill. This seemed to make him even hornier, he looked like he was going to cum. I did not want to let go and stop to get a towel as I was afraid I'd have to keep pumping and our flight was too soon to start over again," I asked her what she did.

"I took a step back and opened my blouse and unhooked my bra. I got down on my knees and jerked his cock off. I let my lips go near his head and breathed on his cock, but would not kiss it or put it in my mouth."

Then I pressed it against my tits as I jerked him off harder and harder. When he started to cum I let it splash all over my boobs, his cum hit my neck and my blouse. His load was huge and hot. When he was done and I had pumped his cock dry I then gave his cock's head a nice noisy kiss, then I went back to my room and got a towel. My blouse was such a mess, at first I was going to bring it back to you as a souvenir but I did not want to go through the hassle at the airport, just in case they checked my luggage, so I tossed it in the garbage and made him pay for a new one which he gladly did."

I asked her what her plans were, would she really let him go bareback and was she off the pill? She laughed, saying that she had read a lot of fantasies about the women being "bred" and all but that was a huge commitment.

"But then again I think about what good fathers some of these men would make for my child, breeding me. They are all so strong and muscular. But it would drive you crazy wouldn't it?" she said telling me to start jerking off.

"How jealous would you be watching my belly becoming bigger. Knowing that I was carrying a real man's child?" she said with more venom than I expected." My tits filling with milk for his child?"

"Of course in the hospital everyone would know, now I could lie and say that it was a mix-up from artificial insemination. But you know what? I would not! And then the father could move in here with me and fuck me every night while you did all the house work," she laughed. "In your French maid's outfit of course!" she said as I came.

My wife giggled and threw me a towel telling me that what she had said was all bullshit and a fantasy.

"I am not saying it could not happen, but not right now, maybe. However, I have an idea about having your gym-buddy Henry coming over here and fucking me while you watch," she chuckled as she laid out her plan for her pleasure and my further humiliation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds